Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for jasper

Real Name jasper   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname tuddies
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 11, 2007, 03:42
Total Comments 428 (Amateur)
User ID 45575

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC
26. Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC Mar 27, 2013, 11:39 tuddies

AMAZING!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BioShock Infinite Launch Trailer
24. Re: BioShock Infinite Launch Trailer Mar 26, 2013, 00:34 tuddies

this is what is meant by triple A! attention to detail, combat, narrative and gorgeous graphics! It runs super smooth on ultra with old-gen 5870 in full 19x1200 - superb!  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease
11. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 19, 2013, 12:38 tuddies

Jivaro wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 10:41:
I know I am preaching to the choir....but damn I wish they would include bots for offline play and even DLC with content that would be interesting to a single player user. I may be on my own island here, but I actually liked the single player campaign in BF3. More of that would have been worth money to me.

YES!! I would definitely buy a DLC with bot support!

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease
10. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 19, 2013, 12:37 tuddies

BF3 is a great game - the graphics and animation are great - Sure, it was limited by consoles, but what game isn't?

Hopefully the next gen of consoles will help that a bit even though they are already a generation behind the PC! Direct access to hardware gives them a bump, so let's call it even for now.

224 hours played - Yea, I think I got my moneys worth! Looking forward to more BF goodness.

News Comments > AMD's Hair-Raising Tech
3. Re: AMD's Hair-Raising Tech Feb 26, 2013, 10:21 tuddies

looks like a nice improvement - hopefully the next gen of consoles will allow some additional improvements. the game looks great from what i've seen so far  

News Comments > Gas Powered Games Layoffs
52. Re: Gas Powered Games Layoffs Jan 19, 2013, 22:53 tuddies

he knows what he is doing and i hope wildman will be a success

good luck!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - LEGO The Lord of the Rings
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO The Lord of the Rings Nov 13, 2012, 22:43 tuddies

These TT lego games are always enjoyable! So much replay value and just plain fun! What is the next one?!?  

News Comments > No BF3 Color Grading Removal
5. Re: No BF3 Color Grading Removal Oct 23, 2012, 21:52 tuddies

they are sticking to their artistic vision and the game is the better for it. besides giving others an unfair advantage, the tone and color reinforces the visuals of the game. good job, dice!  

News Comments > Spector Calls Out Carmack & Sweeney
6. Re: Spector Calls Out Carmack & Sweeney Aug 16, 2012, 11:05 tuddies

I think you are missing the point. Spector is suggesting that their talents could produce something more than point-shoot-kill games. In a way, this is the direction that some independent developers have taken, and I support alternatives to point-shoot-kill.

Warren is also correct in his assertion that creating something other than point-shoot-kill is much harder. That is why having that amount of talent could produce something totally different and engaging without having to kill or unlock doors.

News Comments > Dishonored Trailer
5. Re: Dishonored Trailer Jul 27, 2012, 01:04 tuddies

looks like theif4 on steroids - fun!  

News Comments > Enter the Dominatrix Cancelled; Saints Row 4 Next Year
31. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Cancelled; Saints Row 4 Next Year Jun 20, 2012, 19:44 tuddies

AWESOME! So this expansion will be even better! Bring it on THQ!  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
10. Re: Ships Ahoy - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Jun 20, 2012, 00:27 tuddies

it would be AMAZING to be able to play multiplayer in one of these LEGO games... I'm not talking about that split screen horseshit, but REAL multiplayer on different computers.

Gay ass console split screen banana crap can't tell which end is up. They have done their best with the dynamic split screen, but it is still horseshit when you have a few systems in your house used for REAL multiplayer games.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Double XP Weekend
2. Re: Battlefield 3 Double XP Weekend May 11, 2012, 22:43 tuddies

thank you for the cookie, may i have another! BF3 rocks, but playing it on a friend's xbox made me want to slit my wrists! i'll take 1/10 XP just to go back to using keyboard/mouse! how do you people do it on consoles?!?!?  

News Comments > Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer
17. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer Apr 26, 2012, 19:12 tuddies

I used to be a METRO hater, but got addicted to that map - these maps look even more like a hilarious, fun clusterf00k! Nicely done trailer as well.

64 players - oh yah!

News Comments > Analyst: Blame CoD Decline on PC/Wii
9. Re: Analyst: Blame CoD Decline on PC/Wii Apr 17, 2012, 22:15 tuddies

Is somebody complaining that they made a few million dollars less? Where is my tear-soaked towel?  

News Comments > Battlefield 3: Close Encounters Footage
9. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Encounters Footage Apr 8, 2012, 18:41 tuddies

After getting addicted to METRO64 map on BF3, I am looking forward to this!

Now, if they could only use this Frostbite engine in a massive-scale ArmA type map, that would be too awesome!

News Comments > Arma III Animations Trailer
15. Re: Arma III Animations Trailer Apr 7, 2012, 22:19 tuddies

GTA4 had some great animation using Euphoria, and BF3 has really seamless animation using their Frostbite code. It makes me hopeful that one day Arma will also have such fluid animation.

This clip does show incremental improvement, but it is all hard-coded and could really benefit with some of the dynamic animation from the two engines mentioned above.

As far as a cover system - no way! Arma already uses cover naturally, although it could use some refinement when shooting over different height obstructions. Actually, Operation Flashpoint Red River implemented this in a very seamless and useful way.

But every bit of improvement is welcomed and this will be another ArmA that will be permanently installed on my hard drive.

News Comments > Ubisoft: Play Assassin's Creed 3 PC With A Controller
85. Re: Ubisoft: Play Assassin's Creed 3 PC With A Controller Mar 28, 2012, 21:47 tuddies

we support and love the PC - now use this pile of crap hunk of junk and try to look and move at the same time!

this is hilarious! just too funny!

News Comments > DICE: Console Certification Holds Up PC Patches
35. Re: DICE: Console Certification Holds Up PC Patches Mar 28, 2012, 10:13 tuddies

on bluesnews, any positive comment is considered trolling! i don't buy many games, and don't play the ones that I have bought enough, but BF3 is one of those magnificent exceptions.  

News Comments > DICE: Console Certification Holds Up PC Patches
12. Re: DICE: Console Certification Holds Up PC Patches Mar 27, 2012, 23:34 tuddies

If the game weren't solid out of the box, this would be an issue. Given the superb, bug-free state that BF3 enjoys, this minor delay to release patches is inconsequential. Dice has done an excellent job with BF3. Keep tweaking this masterpiece - who cares how long it takes!  

428 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo