Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Linksil

Real Name Linksil   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Linksil
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 15, 2007, 04:54
Total Comments 468 (Amateur)
User ID 45333

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Far Cry 3 E3 Teaser
23. Re: Far Cry 3 E3 Teaser May 29, 2012, 21:19 Linksil

Marvin T. Martian wrote on May 29, 2012, 19:23:
Bad Dos wrote on May 29, 2012, 19:04:
Marvin T. Martian wrote on May 29, 2012, 18:03:
Agree, but look at all the idiots that purchased Diablo III!!!!!!!!! It only reinforces that type of DRM because the idiots who bought it don't have a f'n clue!

So people that buy a multiplayer game that requires them to connect to servers are idiots according to you?

Nope, not at all! Only those that buy a game that requires you to be online to SP! And those that don't understand what I am implying.

But there is no SP in Diablo 3. The whole games ment to be played online connected to servers. It's a Multi player game you can choose to join solo. Most people that bought the game knew exactly what they were getting. There's a very small group that didn't, but it's nowhere near those that are happy with the game. Why don't you try being more broadminded in view of things, instead of trying to force your way of gaming onto everyone else?

Munching On: Warframe, Final Fantasy 6, Tales of Xallia, Saints Row 4.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Hotfixes
74. Re: Diablo III Hotfixes May 25, 2012, 10:17 Linksil

It's really weird because every time I read about you guys not getting any drops to help your characters, all I see is drops that can upgrade or sidegrade my current gear as I progress. Now I havn't dumped as much time(damn work) but I've gotten through Normal on 2 characters without going to the AH once. The problem is not the loot, but the player wanting to min/max stuff. ALL stats help you, just some more then others. I saw people complaining about having 1 wasted stat on a 6 stat gold so they didn't see it as an upgrade. Oh wait that wasted stat was more health on health orb pick up.(Not really a waste) I know my stash is filled with gear because it's hard to choose which to wear or I swap it out depending on what I need at the time.

Also I've never had a disconnect issue, and very min lag for an online game(Maybe 1-2 sec of rubber then clears up).

News Comments > 38 Studios Misses Payroll; Bounces Check
19. Re: 38 Studios Misses Payroll; Bounces Check May 18, 2012, 02:04 Linksil

I'm sorry, but if your a CEO of a multi million dollar company and you can't figure out how to not have it go down in flames while your popping out a spawn. You don't deserve shit and need to find a new line of work.

And YES she DOES decide when she has a baby. That is not an excuse, esp now after all the equal rights movements.

News Comments > Diablo III Auctions Detailed
30. Re: Diablo III Auctions Detailed May 1, 2012, 23:38 Linksil

Okay I really don't get this. Read through the FAQ's. If I post somthing to the AH and put the money into the blizzard account(maxed at 100$) How do I get that money out without putting it through another 15%+ in fee's to paypal? Am I the only one out there that HATES paypal and dosn't use it? Not even really expecting to sell anything, but hey if I fool buy's something I post latter in the game I'd like to know how to GET the money.  

News Comments > Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative Trailer
3. Re: Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative Trailer Apr 30, 2012, 10:55 Linksil

All I know is that these ad's are some of the best i've seen for anything in a long time. Needed one on the superbowl.  

News Comments > Crysis 3 Trailer
4. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Apr 24, 2012, 11:19 Linksil

I bet they are going with something along the lines of "part of them were immune or hiding out of reach of the cloud".

Best way I can see them making this game better, instead of going a bit more downhill, would be if the dome is the whole level. IE no loads or cuts from one side to another. If they could or even tried to pull that off I think the people that dispised the 2nd game might shut up a bit.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Apr 17, 2012, 00:19 Linksil

Heck even the "new" games at gamestop are unboxed for you. This has ALWAYS annoyed me to no end... if you sell used copies of the game, once the case is cracked it's used. Otherwise you have to allow me to return the game as "new" once the box is opened.  

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend Diary
12. Re: Tribes: Ascend Diary Apr 12, 2012, 01:42 Linksil

I love the raindance map in all versions... but if you have 2 people on flag D it's almost impossible to get the flag from them. If there was like oh I don't know.... VOIP so we can actully get attacks synced it might work, but when you HAVE to pass and team cap on a map to even have 1/2 a chance your in trouble. Also it's way too easy to predict the cappers so when your going in even at 250kph you'll get a disk to the face.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 to Add 5th Class Via DLC
9. Re: Borderlands 2 to Add 5th Class Via DLC Apr 9, 2012, 13:29 Linksil

I don't know where you get this "zero day" DLC. It says right on the news, will be coming for free a couple of months after it's launch. But it's most likly like BTK were you have to preorder/buy new to get it.  

News Comments > Epic Games Planning an MMOG?
7. Re: Epic Games Planning an MMOG? Mar 29, 2012, 11:55 Linksil

Don't they have MMO's that use unreal tech anyways already out? Couldn't this just be from working and supporting one of them?  

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Beta Adds New Map; Physics Changes
20. Re: Tribes Ascend Beta Adds New Map; Physics Changes Mar 20, 2012, 23:42 Linksil

Sniper, sparrow, and shotguns are not hitscan. They are really really fast, but they do have speed and flight time. Not sure about eagle and colt.  

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend Next Month
9. Re: Tribes: Ascend Next Month Mar 9, 2012, 12:18 Linksil

Yea I've been loving the game, but 1 month to release seems too little time. Def needs more CTF maps (They just pulled 2 out of rotation)  

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Beta Patch
5. Re: Tribes Ascend Beta Patch Mar 6, 2012, 23:41 Linksil

Having way too much fun with this game.

The new exp boosts makes those who don't buy gold getting their fav class maxed out a lot easier with less play.

News Comments > PC Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City in May
12. Re: PC Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City in May Feb 25, 2012, 11:33 Linksil

The single player in RE5 was perfectly fine. The AI did what it was ment to do and didn't get in the way like a lot of co op games in the past. I played through the single player at least 2-3 times (which is a lot for me).

When I first seen this game announcement all I could think of was how much better it would be to play this one on PC instead of console. This coming from a person that's played every other RE game on console. I hate the lax aiming on the consoles compared to PC, I always find myself taking damage or dieing because of not being able to aim fast enough do to controller lag.

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Changes
68. Re: Tribes Ascend Changes Feb 3, 2012, 01:43 Linksil

I remember reading something a while back about having the esports part of the game being under full unlocks so that every team had the same equipment no matter the players unlocks.

Every tribes game has been slightly different. I didn't like the idea of restricted class's coming from a T1/T2 long time vet, but i'm finding TA to be a very fun and enjoyable game. Basicly the way it's set up yes you can boost up faster, or you can be skilled, or you can play a lot to get exp. It leaves you options depending on your life.

With the way the boosts are set up, you can "buy" the game once just like you'd have done with the game before and you'll have enough boost to be on = footing with all other players after a few games. Just consider your first boost paying for the game. At least it's not auto reaccuring like MMO's.

News Comments > Global Agenda Turns Two
4. Re: Global Agenda Turns Two Jan 31, 2012, 00:42 Linksil

I liked it until I got into the tribe Beta, along with other games to come out in the fall just don't have time.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
5. Re: Saturday Mobilization Jan 29, 2012, 11:47 Linksil

I thought the whole point of the 3G was to download games off PSN?

Isn't the 3G plan a month to month so you can turn it on and off whenever you want?

News Comments > Space Quest 2 Remake
7. Re: Space Quest 2 Remake Jan 21, 2012, 22:56 Linksil

These games made lots of long nights enjoyable. Wish games took that much effort into story and dialog today.  

News Comments > BioWare Developing C&C Generals 2 for 2013
36. Re: BioWare Developing C&C Generals 2 for 2013 Dec 12, 2011, 00:03 Linksil

When I first read this I thought OMG FPS C&C done right... followup to renegade(did I get that right) would be on the top of my list. Then I remembered Generals was more RTS (I like the red alert world most out of the C&C's)  

News Comments > Tribes: Ascend Beta Patched
4. Re: Tribes: Ascend Beta Patched Dec 9, 2011, 12:12 Linksil

Just got into beta a few days ago. They are set on having preset loadouts. It's annoying having a lack of free choice, but they're all functional and rounded. Pretty close to what I would have picked anyways.

Played only a few hours, so still trying to get used to the movement. Only thing I didn't like is when they patched it last night it reset all my controls to default. That and I really miss slamming my space bar to ski. I mean really can't we just have an auto ski and a real skiing option? But that is something that will just take practice to get used to.

You start with 2 med loadouts, then you have to play to earn credits to unlock the other loadouts. You also get EXP for unlocking skills within loadouts. I know it extends play time and makes the COD kiddies feel good, but kinda annoying being limited at first.

468 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo