Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Linksil

Real Name Linksil   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Linksil
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 15, 2007, 04:54
Total Comments 468 (Amateur)
User ID 45333

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dishonored
13. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dishonored Oct 10, 2012, 03:25 Linksil

Yes if thief 4 came out Dishonored would still be popular. Might even be more so depending on how well Thief goes.

I started the game around.... 2pm... it's 12:20am... I didn't finish and i'm having to force myself to stop since I work tomarrow. *sigh* I even stopped exploring 100% of the levels since I knew i'd be going back a second time.(which dosn't happen offen for me with none RPGS) Storyline has some nice twists in it too keep it going too. character comments change based on how you kill/not kill things.

Munching On: Warframe, Final Fantasy 6, Tales of Xallia, Saints Row 4.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gone Gold - Dishonored
2. Re: Gone Gold - Dishonored Sep 29, 2012, 12:34 Linksil

Didn't need to read announcement... But I really liked the game play vids for this one from the shows.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client
6. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client Sep 18, 2012, 12:11 Linksil

What server are the blues people on for when I start playing next month?  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup
17. Re: Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup Sep 18, 2012, 12:08 Linksil

I'm right there with you on the backlog... soo many games i'm still working through from the summer sales. Not to mention the onrolling MMO's and console RPGS. I'm thinking BL2 will get put on the back burner until the colder months.

Verno: me and your play list is almost the same so many times it's scary.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client
2. Re: Guild Wars 2 Beta Mac Client Sep 18, 2012, 11:01 Linksil

Mmmm this is good news, one of the reasons for playing wow so long is it's one of the only mac and pc MMO's.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - PC I Am Alive
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - PC I Am Alive Sep 7, 2012, 11:22 Linksil

The E3 trailers were from before they scaled it back from 60 dollars AAA into 15 dollar xbox live. I think the game in the start was supposed be more like a GTA after the big event. Wonder around and explore the destroyed world with a bit of tomb raider in there for fun. I still think what we got is good for 15 dollars, but there's so much more they could have done it's a shame.  

News Comments > BF3 Armored Kill Next Month
4. Re: BF3 Armored Kill Next Month Aug 27, 2012, 22:39 Linksil

I think they've had a few mini ones for some issues to fix. But nothing major. What were you looking to address?  

News Comments > I Am Alive PC Edition Lives
11. Re: I Am Alive PC Edition Lives Aug 23, 2012, 23:34 Linksil

Dades wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 22:37:
The game is supposed to be really bad so thanks for that "favor" Ubisoft.

The Games pretty good. It's not as deep as they first had when talking about it. But it's def fun for the 3-5 hours it takes to complete it on xbox. I really feel there's a LOT more that could be done with this setting.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 9, 2012, 10:28 Linksil

The Halo 4 trailer made me think I was watching a updated UT game trailer.  

News Comments > Standalone DayZ Coming
4. Re: Standalone DayZ Coming Aug 7, 2012, 11:00 Linksil

Maybe they'll make the stand alone (at least the test ones) free for those that have Arma 2. Or if you have a Arma code it will work for the dayz... since it's the same engine.  

News Comments > Diablo III Exploit Hotfixes
2. Re: Diablo III Exploit Hotfixes Jul 27, 2012, 11:23 Linksil

Once they went pub and thus viral they were fixed within 24 hours if not quicker. The website lags up to a week behind on posting up hotfixes and news.(Same with wow)  

News Comments > Crysis 3 Interactive Trailer
17. Re: Crysis 3 Interactive Trailer Jul 26, 2012, 19:26 Linksil

To the person complaining about the bow taking down people in one shot. Those were electric/stun arrows. That's why he shot the water near a guy behind cover and it took him down.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
54. Re: Last day? Jul 23, 2012, 11:34 Linksil

Fion wrote on Jul 22, 2012, 19:19:
I'm pissed, today is the last day and they still haven't had a Gods & Kings flash sale. I was really hoping for one. I spose I could pick it up for $25 but I'd love to get it for less.

It was on flash sale twice. It went 25% off instead of the normal 10%, so it was like $22 instead of $26.

I spent way too much, then again I didn't buy any games the last two sales. So I was making up for lost time and losing more in the future...

News Comments > Steam Top 10
53. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 23, 2012, 11:33 Linksil

Vote this morning (23rd) Then got the badge. Some people getting it today some yesterday.  

News Comments > MOH Specs; Preorder BF4 Beta Access Confirmed
7. Re: MOH Specs; Preorder BF4 Beta Access Confirmed Jul 17, 2012, 12:14 Linksil

I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to drop money for content that would have been released for free in any older BF game(or any FPS), and they go and announce they are throwing out another game?

*puts money into steam sales*

News Comments > Diablo III Game Limits Returning
9. Re: Diablo III Game Limits Returning Jul 17, 2012, 11:40 Linksil

There's honestly no reason to create that many games that fast. I know some people just do it for chest farming in act1, but the game is meant to be played and not just goto chest, hope for loot, reset. There's plenty of ways to increase money and still play in the same game without resetting.

I'd really like to see more stats on the bots people are using. I mean how many are there really hammering the servers? How many have been banned? Have they pulled the gold the bots put into the system back out? I know they keep track of all this, why not share a little.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer
10. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer Jul 10, 2012, 23:39 Linksil

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jul 10, 2012, 22:12:
I'm sure the gameplay will be dire and the graphics as dated as ever but for what it's worth the trailer was actually pretty decent. The trouble is it will be 4hrs long and won't be a sensible price for years, so even if it wasn't shit I wouldn't be interested.

I don't know it seems you can pick up the nov release in dec on xmas sales for around 30 dollars. Which isn't a bad price for a AAA title that just came out.

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Plans
6. Re: FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Plans Jul 4, 2012, 12:26 Linksil

It's a re-release, not a remake that all the raving fans have been asking for. If you have the old PC version(I do somewhere in storage) then you will see nothing new.

I have to agree with the first posters, I found FF7 as one of the worst ones to date. Even 8 did so much better then 7, but everyone got hooked on 7 first I guess.

News Comments > EU Diablo III Patch Live; Repair Costs Draw Fire
7. Re: EU Diablo III Patch Live; Repair Costs Draw Fire Jun 20, 2012, 10:09 Linksil

I stopped breaking pots(except that compulsive ones) last patch. It's just not worth it since they drop NOTHING now. They haven't dropped anything for weeks. Now it's not even worth it to look the side racks. They basically made it so the only way you can get anything is killing. All those cool interactions and destroying environments elements are now totally useless. I don't know about others, but I did 1 butcher run to try it last night. I got about 70k in dropped gold/selling blues, got 15k repair bill for 4 maybe 5 deaths. It's not horrible, but I remember having some pack combos that my DH could ONLY kill with about 10 deaths. Dosn't help I lost 30-40% of my DPS.(on a glass cannon class)  

News Comments > Enter the Dominatrix Cancelled; Saints Row 4 Next Year
5. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Cancelled; Saints Row 4 Next Year Jun 20, 2012, 10:03 Linksil

I got the same feeling. I'm agreeing with this because I was thinking the exp was going to be a bit rushed. Also I really don't get stand alone exp packs. Never had a problem before with having the first game and spending 1/2 the cost for an exp, instead of full cost for a "stand alone" one. But again it all comes down to what get's thrown into it. If this makes the exp, now SR4, that much better and longer i'm all for it.  

468 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo