Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Linksil

Real Name Linksil   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Linksil
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 15, 2007, 04:54
Total Comments 538 (Apprentice)
User ID 45333

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Gold Bonus
5. Re: Diablo III Gold Bonus Aug 21, 2014, 23:17 Linksil

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 21, 2014, 20:30:
Haven't really played since they locked down legendaries. I played for a while, just don't feel like playing anymore.

I'm the same way. Want to play, but with so many other games can't justify spending that much time in a game I can't trade/get the items I want with any type of reasonable rate/certainty. I'd prob play on double xp weekends to help my para or finish off those leveling second of each class achivements though.

Munching On: Archeage, SAO Vita, Tales of Xallia 1/2.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 19, 2014, 12:01 Linksil

Now the main problem at Levi's stadium is that it's a LOT hotter. Even on the cool day they played at last weekend 1 person died from a Heart attack, and there was over 75 reported cases of heat exhaustion/stroke. Either way, the new place is amazing.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 15, 2014, 11:09 Linksil

I think he thinks coffee and energy drinks count.  

News Comments > OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced
13. Re: OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Game Announced Aug 14, 2014, 03:18 Linksil

This can go SO many ways. I mean will it be MMO world ALA dayz, will it be like payday with missions popping up on the world map and different survivor objs, will they come out with a totally realistic single player that lets you also co-op to defend locations/build your own? Only thing that's this helps us with is knowing that the trailer does NOTHING to tell us about the game. Oh maybe it will be set as the outbreak of the virus and we'll be working in commando/specop squads trying to contain it.  

News Comments > Might & Magic Heroes VII Announced
6. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VII Announced Aug 13, 2014, 11:27 Linksil

While I like them taking time, I was kinda wondering when another Heroes game was going to get spit out. I still remember dumping hours and hours into 3 and can't even remember a single plot point of 4,5,6.

What's funny is that you can join the shadow council... and have a direct say in the dev of the game that comes out in a few months. Maybe they're just talking about all the DLC they're going to pound into it.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Details; Video
8. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Details; Video Aug 12, 2014, 01:53 Linksil

I'm kinda confused. I saw a lot of one hit kills in the video, but only once were it actually popped up the reward. Looks like it might shake up the MP a bit... but well I always played hardcore anyways because I hated emptying a clip into someones back and then have them turn around and one shot me.(Same with BF series)

Oh yea and why do they choose the WORST players(beta testers i'm assuming) to play against in these videos. I mean I know it's more exciting to see people getting kills instead of killed, but really this just makes it look worse.

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Gameplay Trailer
5. Re: Dead Island 2 Gameplay Trailer Aug 11, 2014, 12:22 Linksil

I guess the zombies didn't stay on the island. This reminds me I still have to finish playing the first game and try riptide. Is it just me or does the idea of a zombie game like this but in a wide world, like the crew, seem like the dream game if it ever happens. Then again you'd have to throw in all kinds of things like taking over houses and barricading that I don't think we'll ever see it.  

News Comments > WoW 10th Anniversary Plans
10. Re: WoW 10th Anniversary Plans Aug 7, 2014, 13:03 Linksil

I'm betting this will be after the exp launch, so you'll have to buy it and then level up to max before you can do it. Putting this out less then a month before exp would suck and even worse you release this and delay the exp pack which they're requiring to help boost numbers again. Either way I think i'll pay for one month to try it out and see all the old friends.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
10. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 6, 2014, 14:07 Linksil

Yea the aim assisted hit scan weapons are really making me not want this game. Yes this guy is good enough to know the level(anyone that plays a lot will get this way), and yes the people he's playing against are idiots(same 3 people run into the same tunnel 5 times in a row each). But I do admire him for playing long enough to do these things. The real test will be in a year or two once everyone know's the maps/routes and when they disable aim assist.  

News Comments > Resident Evil Remake Remake Plans
12. Re: Resident Evil Remake Remake Plans Aug 5, 2014, 21:14 Linksil

Sadly, I want Parasite Eve remake just as much, if not more then this. But i'll agree. If your doing one... might as well do them all on a giant collectors edition box.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 3, 2014, 13:25 Linksil

I'm love archeage even after the last game destroying patch(it's ment to patch into a 1-2 yo server, not a start from here server). But I really don't agree with them putting the beta only weekends bundle on steam. Esp when there's no SET schedule for those weekends.  

News Comments > New Hearthstone Wing
6. Re: New Hearthstone Wing Jul 30, 2014, 14:32 Linksil

This makes me sad. I mean the timed release of the wings is bad enough, but they really didn't think out rewards for this. I mean I don't play much and heroic bosses were a pain in the ass... but once I bet all three not even getting any gold to do arena with was a real letdown. If I didn't have free money from D3 AH left over i'd not have gotten the extra wings.  

News Comments > New Hearthstone Wing
2. Re: New Hearthstone Wing Jul 30, 2014, 10:45 Linksil

You don't get any cards from harder fights only the class challenges. You do get some golden card or a common for finishing all heroic boss's once all 5 wings are out.  

News Comments > LEGO Batman 3 Comic-Con Trailer
1. Re: LEGO Batman 3 Comic-Con Trailer Jul 27, 2014, 15:43 Linksil

Isn't this Lego JL not Lego Batman?  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
10. Re: Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015 Jul 22, 2014, 23:55 Linksil

Seeing this Add-on for BF4 launch at 30$, no extra charge for maps that need to be in the base game. Just might make it worth it... kinda hard to say.  

News Comments > Dead Rising 3 Preorders & DLC
2. Re: Dead Rising 3 Preorders & DLC Jul 22, 2014, 23:53 Linksil

Still not seeing a reason to preorder this. I love the games, but well including content that's already made and only 10% off?

News Comments > Merry Naxxramas
10. Re: Merry Naxxramas Jul 22, 2014, 23:49 Linksil

Yea opening a new wing every week is very weak. I mean this isn't wow. You don't have to extend the PvE grind... Esp after you pay for the new wing and it's still not unlocked. That said the normal boss's in the first wing were very challenging and I can't wait to see what else is thrown at us. Oh yea, those boss powers were way OP. I spent money that I had left over from D3 AH, so it's not like I really spent anything. All my gold seems to get lost into arenas.  

News Comments > Hearthstone Maintenance Now; Naxxramas Launches Later
3. Re: Hearthstone Maintenance Now; Naxxramas Launches Later Jul 22, 2014, 12:19 Linksil

Sorry, but after years of WoW maintenance and failed launches I've lost way too much faith in blizzard at any announcement. Just release the game when it's done and stop talking about it.  

News Comments > Hearthstone Maintenance Now; Naxxramas Launches Later
1. Re: Hearthstone Maintenance Now; Naxxramas Launches Later Jul 22, 2014, 10:21 Linksil

This has got to be a joke. Or they're doing a non maintenance launch latter in the week? I mean there's only so much left in the month that you said it would be released in.  

News Comments > ArcheAge Closed Beta Begins
4. Re: ArcheAge Closed Beta Begins Jul 17, 2014, 23:36 Linksil

I love it because after months in alpha this patch is the only one that has caused me crashes. Oh yea DX11 has a nice memory leak if you do try to play it i'd rec dx9 which still looks great.  

538 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo