Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Linksil

Real Name Linksil   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Linksil
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 15, 2007, 04:54
Total Comments 572 (Apprentice)
User ID 45333

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > King's Quest Trailer
1. Re: King's Quest Trailer May 21, 2015, 13:49 Linksil

Please don't fuck it up...  
Munching On: Archeage, SAO Vita, Tales of Xallia 1/2.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
7. Re: Morning Metaverse May 18, 2015, 13:19 Linksil

I have three choices(third one coming "soon") but they're both not really choices, as they cap useage, and charge way too much for too little speed. People aren't always looking for a choice, just looking for a GOOD choice. Internet needs to me made a right like power and water, but even those we're starting to get charged out of. With the political backings of the comcast/att we'll never see a REAL national internet and leaves us with horrible choices when it comes to something that's becoming required in daily life.

"3rd world" countries are getting speeds way faster then USA at a fraction of the cost. Something is wrong when this happens.

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Rising Tide Announced
6. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Rising Tide Announced May 18, 2015, 13:13 Linksil

Yea, I'm waiting and keeping myself from getting this until it's second expan and 50-75% off sale. (Figure this xmas)  

News Comments > Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed
12. Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed May 13, 2015, 02:19 Linksil

This delay just killed almost every ounce of me that cared about this game. I think that I will just take it like SC and wait until it's released to even look at it again.  

News Comments > Galactic Civilizations III Launch Bonus
5. Re: Galactic Civilizations III Launch Bonus May 13, 2015, 02:17 Linksil

I got this at a big discount so don't mind. Just installed it this morning and will be playing a nice long marathon on my next day off. I hope it's as good as the second one.  

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Delayed
1. Re: Dead Island 2 Delayed Apr 30, 2015, 18:43 Linksil

This basically reads "Dying light came out and was way better then anything we have been doing so we need to go redo the whole thing" Or "Our management was horrible and we don't want to blame/admit it was them, so here's for take two at the game."  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Dedicated Servers Confirmed
7. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Dedicated Servers Confirmed Apr 28, 2015, 12:11 Linksil

Yea same thing we heard with Advanced Warfare... and that turned into dedicated matchmaking servers.  

News Comments > ORION: Prelude Revisited
5. Re: ORION: Prelude Revisited Apr 27, 2015, 12:32 Linksil

Yea this game always seemed weird for me... but i'm glad they didn't just dump support. I like the marketing angle of not trying to deny how horrible the game was when they first released it.  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Powerplay Update Next Month
5. Re: Elite: Dangerous Powerplay Update Next Month Apr 24, 2015, 10:47 Linksil

Spending the money on a HOTAS is one of the reasons I haven't bothered picking this up yet. That and already having quiet a few extras plugged into the computer already... I need to almost build a second desk just to hold the addons.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Teaser
3. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Teaser Apr 23, 2015, 14:28 Linksil

I can't even remember BO2's storyline at this point. It will be interesting to see where cod decides to stop with the future tech. (like WW2 from the past ones)  

News Comments > Blizzard Killing Diablo III Trial Rifts
5. Re: Blizzard Killing Diablo III Trial Rifts Apr 17, 2015, 12:14 Linksil

I always liked the idea that you get a keystone and then you upgrade it as you play with it. (so you'd see one trial at the start) then after that you can use the keystone to go to any previous rift level. Maybe just take the normal shards. That way you only have ONE damn stone for all your rift levels. Oh well I haven't been playing enough with all the other games out.  

News Comments > GTA5 PC Graphics Options Detailed; Game May Span 7 Discs
67. Re: GTA5 PC Graphics Options Detailed; Game May Span 7 Discs Apr 9, 2015, 14:01 Linksil

SpectralMeat wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 13:08:
jimnms wrote on Apr 9, 2015, 13:05:
Is Nuuvem a trusted reseller? I've heard of them and hear about people buying from them all the time, but you know what they say about things that seem too good to be true. Buying cheap keys from Brazil seems a little shady to me.
Not sure it's my first time buying from them and so far everything worked fine.
I generally prefer everything in Steam also and would have done the same with this game but it literally cost twice as much to get it on Steam than from nuuvem.
I normally buy games from GMG or Steam directly.
I got it from GMG. I'm sorry steam, I love having all my games on you... but refusing to give discounts on things when everyone else is, is getting really annoying.

News Comments > Square Enix Three-Day Game Reveal Kicks Off Today
19. Re: Square Enix Three-Day Game Reveal Kicks Off Today Apr 7, 2015, 01:47 Linksil

Why does everything look live action?  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous on Steam
17. Re: Elite: Dangerous on Steam Apr 3, 2015, 01:47 Linksil

harlock wrote on Apr 2, 2015, 18:55:
yeh man im down for a sale

Same thing I thought when I saw this on steam yesterday. Was waiting for this and the 50%+ sale it will be on latter. Then comes the hard part of finding a good stick.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 27, 2015, 11:26 Linksil

These shouldn't even go to court. I wish there was an easy fix with a new law that can pass making these kind of suits illegal, but then you'll have real deformation suits thrown out. Sadly judges just need to get common sense and understand these types of things are WHAT REVIEWS ARE FOR. Judge just needs to verify on a sealed record that it's a real person making the review and case dismissed.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Version 1.1
3. Re: Star Citizen Version 1.1 Mar 22, 2015, 13:04 Linksil

How do we have version 1.1 (not a beta) when the game isn't released. *sigh* Numbering of versions in a lot of games has annoyed me of late.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
16. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 20, 2015, 14:43 Linksil

One thing you have to remember about The show coming out every year. The online stats/things that go with it are suppose carry over into the new game from 2015+. Maybe it was your 2014 carrying into 2015 that I was reading, but they were talking about how your team you built the year before can carry on with the new season. So basically you can't play online with your old game(1y lol) but if you buy the new one you can carry on with your old data. If they get this working right then it's not as horrible as a company just shutting down their online service.  

News Comments > X Rebirth Patch & Linux Alpha
5. Re: X Rebirth Patch & Linux Alpha Mar 13, 2015, 11:22 Linksil

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 13, 2015, 11:01:
LgFriess wrote on Mar 13, 2015, 10:47:
Anybody still playing this? Been hearing they've been patching it up into a decent game. I've been pretty let down by E:D and am looking for that living universe fix until we see what SC brings to the table.
It's a free weekend so why don't you give it a try?

Most X games take 30 hours to really get a good grasp. Free weekend is normally an excuse just to have it on sale for people that have been waiting.

News Comments > The Evil Within: The Assignment Released
3. Re: The Evil Within: The Assignment Released Mar 10, 2015, 12:17 Linksil

Yea playing through the game right now, and it feels more like RE4/5.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 3, 2015, 20:08 Linksil

Interested in the PS4 games... but the mystery SH game on PS3 kinda put me off after the great releases the last few months.  

572 Comments. 29 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo