Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for NobleAtreides

Real Name NobleAtreides   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname NobleAtreides
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://google.ca
Signed On Oct 31, 2007, 15:57
Total Comments 119 (Novice)
User ID 45157

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty CE & Pricing
19. Re: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty CE & Pricing Apr 8, 2010, 15:04 NobleAtreides

you people crying $60 is too expensive, for top 10 PC games of all time, you must be unemployed, or live with your mom and no allowance. You had 7 years to save TWO and a HALF CENTS per day, and still have enough left over for a bag of Cheetos. instead, you probably wasted an average of ONE THOUSAND CENTS per day to eat out, drink carbonated Neuron enhancing energy drinks instead.

i don't get these people that cry $60 is too much for a game that you can only either Love, or Hate. There is no inbetween with Starcraft. I for one missed out on SC1, I was busy playing CNC and ZeroHour. Now that EA has destroyed CNC once and for all, I will get into SC2.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Another Week of R.U.S.E. Beta
5. Re: Another Week of R.U.S.E. Beta Apr 7, 2010, 09:56 NobleAtreides

Ok, we all know DRM sucks a PC Pirates bunghole, but in all honesty, I want to play the new Settlers and give this a good try as well. I really am beginning to lose the understanding of the reason why everyone is so upset about the constant internet connection scheme, when the whole god damn world today is F5-ing Digg, Twitter, Google Searches, poastings, Blogs, Blackberry, Gmail, MSN, Hotmail, pr0ntubes, lets not forget the horny iPad squadrons, all freaking day long,

but OMGAWD a GAME that requires INTERNET to be connected!!! NOOOOOOOO!

seriously, lets get over this.

News Comments > C&C4 Patch & MP Map Plans
17. Re: C&C4 Patch & MP Map Plans Mar 29, 2010, 11:33 NobleAtreides

I have come to see the comments here as part of my daily entertainment and to reinforce my decision for not ever buying or pirating (not even worth tarnishing my HDD platters) another EA game ever again.  

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
7. Re: New ATI Catalyst Drivers Mar 24, 2010, 16:08 NobleAtreides

KilrathiAce wrote on Mar 24, 2010, 15:08:
Will install this shortly to feed my 5870, if any problems I shall report.

Stop playing games at 584FPS and report already!

News Comments > Diablo II Patch, Ladder Reset
1. Re: Diablo II Patch., Ladder Reset Mar 24, 2010, 09:39 NobleAtreides

As much fun and memorable as this game was, do I really want to re-install it and replay it again? It's tempting, but does this patch really add anything new to the table? This game steals alot of gaming hours, so it is something to ponder over. I'm afraid Blizzard, this patch is too late, you abandoned this game for the last few years, with no new content, and now you're whetting our appetites for D3 which will only come out in 4 years from now. Don't even BS me about it being 'possibly' next year, please. I'm angry because I and millions of others love this game, and why not build on this game more often?

sigh....(installs D2 game)

News Comments > The Settlers 7 Patch
4. Re: The Settlers 7 Patch Mar 24, 2010, 09:31 NobleAtreides

Why doesn't Facebook or Twitter make their own freaking operating systems? that way, Game developers can concentrate on creating titles for those masses, having those accounts as a requirement, then no one will complain about DRM, and then new startup companies can concentrate on making PC games the gamers will pay to play. Clearly, the immersion levels , gaming learning curves and abilities, of this great divide of players, is Black and White. The great divide is here now anyway, I don't care to have a FB account, but clearly that is where all the money is, so it leaves us veteran gamers with only feelings of angst.  

News Comments > Female Diablo III Witch Doctor
8. Re: Female Diablo III Witch Doctor Mar 23, 2010, 09:34 NobleAtreides

you know D3 is still over 4+ years away, when bluesnews headlines include the words "concept art"
still, i can wait, D3 WILL be worth the wait, that is if there is enough water to last humanity by then, and with a "you can pass GO" after 12-21-2012

News Comments > Command & Conquer 4 Ships Worldwide
29. Re: Command & Conquer 4 Ships Worldwide Mar 19, 2010, 17:06 NobleAtreides

I miss the days where you can just blow the dust off a cartridge, put it on TV Channel3, flick a switch, and play. Now you need to have surveillance cameras and a degree in a lawfirm and a stolen identity to be able to play dumbed down re-hashed SHIT. god it's an awful time to be alive to play games today, after the innocence and simplicity of 80's gaming.

...looks at dusty treasure chest in closet packed with Coleco games...

gonna brb.

News Comments > Command & Conquer 4 Ships Worldwide
10. Re: Command & Conquer 4 Ships Worldwide Mar 19, 2010, 13:35 NobleAtreides

Shipping worldwide? Keep it on the ships, and sink the ships. First and last time I bought was at RA3, and that I resold for $10 the same day I bought it. EA, make sure to release the CNC codes to a talented and devoted developer. cya in the future. ggEAnoRE & good riddance.  

News Comments > Sam Suede Revived
2. Re: Sam Suede Revived Mar 4, 2010, 12:41 NobleAtreides

Sam, we need you to make a new Larry-esque adventure game, please, this dumbed down generation of iTards is really making me want to keel myself by not using a prophylactic! This current crop of Larry games recently, 'Does not Compute'

I sure miss the glory days of Sierra-on-Line gaming, today just feels so sad in PC gaming. At least Civ5 and D3 are well on their way soon.

News Comments > On Tomb Raider's Future
1. Re: On Tomb Raider's Future Mar 3, 2010, 13:09 NobleAtreides

Please keep making them, you are doing great with every iteration! And Lara's Boobs will get more GPU Polygons with every videocard update!  

News Comments > StarCraft II Beta Scheduling
7. Re: StarCraft II Beta Scheduling Feb 26, 2010, 18:22 NobleAtreides

How many SC2 copies will ring the cash registers within 48hrs of global launch, 50 million? 100 million?

i too will buy it, just because there is no other RTS worth of competing with it at this time.

News Comments > Diablo II Patch Testing
3. Re: Diablo II Patch Testing Feb 24, 2010, 14:07 NobleAtreides

i don't really want to install and play this new patch, it's too long overdue, and won't bring anything new to the game either. thx for the memories, but I'll just wait to play D3. even if I have to play six thousand other games before that one gets released.  

News Comments > Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight MP Diary Trailer
2. Re: Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight MP Diary Trailer Feb 24, 2010, 07:47 NobleAtreides

why are gaming sites even promoting this trash of a CNC game? why am I even posting in here?  

News Comments > Diablo III Female Barbarian Unveiled
10. Re: Diablo III Female Barbarian Unveiled Feb 16, 2010, 18:54 NobleAtreides

BLizzard, hello? Millions of us have played your game since Diablo1 on our Pentium II's 233MHz. Today, We all have jobs, some steady, some not, some inheritances, some laundered, but anyways... Please just release this game next year, unfinished, as DiabloIII: Act1. We'll pay to play each act, and I for one welcome an optional monthly fee for some advanced features, itemsets. It's well worth it, and really, waiting until 2015 to play this just doesn't make sense. At all. What else are these good for nothing Intel Core i-7's idling for? We want to click into oblivion.  

News Comments > Happy Birthday Lara Croft
6. Re: Happy Birthday Lara Croft Feb 15, 2010, 09:42 NobleAtreides

Lara was the reason why I bought a 3DFX Voodoo card, and I'm glad I did!

Long live Tomb Raider!

News Comments > No PC Alan Wake
74. GOOGLE, IT'S TIME FOR YOU, PLEASE READ Feb 13, 2010, 08:07 NobleAtreides

I'm going to write a long post here, bear with me, the reason why I want

to write a long one with double spacing, so that is to spread the

word, the idea, for Google, with it's mega-momentum and unlimited

endless cash lined pockets, bandwidth, infrastructure, streamlined

speed and simplicity to

I'll say it in all caps, to,

GOOGLE, I WELCOME YOU AND RIGHTFULLY ORDER YOU TO; DE-THRONE MICROSOFT, AND MAKE/PUBLISH/SUPPORT GAMES FOR THE "PC OOHHNLEEEY" WITH YOUR UPCOMING GOOGLE OPERATING SYSTEM.

DOES EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY GOOGLE, UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY HERE?

73 posts in, it seems most comments here are anti-xbox, anti-microsoft

practice for the demise of PC Gaming. It's time for the next great

company to rise above Microsoft and hit them where it hurts. Let

Microsoft continue to dumb down the current XBOX populace with its

royalty disc pressing noob-chatting button-mashing TV vision eye-

burning frantic remote anal-inserting Walmart soccer mom shopping chip

modding FUCKTARD gaming nation,

whilst Google can do something now to restore the rest of us pleading

pioneers of PC elitest gamers, with hardware to justify, to give us

quality PC games for us people, for the people, demanded by the

people, tested by the people.

Oh, it's time.

The time is now to strike.

AND FUCK YOU EA.

sincerely, a PC gamer at heart, mind, and soul.

News Comments > Diablo III Female Monk Reveal
10. Re: Diablo III Female Monk Reveal Feb 9, 2010, 13:35 NobleAtreides

I hope to still be alive and functional, in order to be able to play this game in seventeen years when it comes out.  

News Comments > Sins of a Solar Empire and Entrenchment Patched
5. Re: Sins of a Solar Empire and Entrenchment Patched Feb 3, 2010, 20:07 NobleAtreides

I own this game and never played it past the tutorial. I didn't grasp what I was doing, or what the sidebar meant. I'm just not into sci-fi space stuff I guess. I love CNC games. is there something wrong with me? should I give it a chance?  

News Comments > Torchlight Patched
1. Re: Torchlight Patched Feb 3, 2010, 20:04 NobleAtreides

Sadly, this game has absolutely zero (0) replayability factor for me, and I absolutely adore Diablo-esque games. Don't get me wrong, the $20 was worth every penny, but the buck stops short. I think it was the enchant your level-1 item 5 million times to walk through dungeons unharmed and unphased, that put the nail in the coffin to this game for me. too bad.  

119 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo