Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ian

Real Name Ian   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 31, 2007, 00:58
Total Comments 2 (Suspect)
User ID 45154

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Hellgate Asian Character Wipe
29. LOL Nov 10, 2007, 22:52 Ian

Man that's pretty bad... actually damn awful. I hope this disaster of a game fails even further, and I bet it failed because of the company's greed charging players MMO price for a half-baked MMO wannabe. There are other games that share a similar MMO'ish model and are FREE and better.

Glad I didn't pick up the game Picked up Tabula Rasa instead, which has it's own very small share of problems but having fun so far. Good change of pace from the plethora of fantasy MMO's...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > More Hellgate: London Subscriber Details
34. Re: TONS of new content Oct 30, 2007, 21:35 Ian

Agreed, "I hope this POS sinks faster than the Titanic" also.

They have the gall to state that we are adding additional content such as new classes, ect.. This content should be included in the original price of the game in the first place. That statement is currently a promise not even a fact. Furthermore, iv'e seen other MMO's promise this (Dungeon and Dragon's Online) for months, and it never happened (or well after the game was released).

So, if your trying to market the game with additional regular content updates, market the game as a damn MMO, shoot, your basically going to charge customers for the price of one.

I was excited about the game when I first heard about it over a year ago, but now I can give a rats ass after hearing the pricing model. What a scam.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo