Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for loomy

Real Name loomy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 2, 2007, 18:07
Total Comments 557 (Apprentice)
User ID 44515

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Videos
31. Re: Star Citizen Videos Mar 8, 2015, 21:37 loomy

cutter and harlock are secretly trolling all of you. nobody is stupid enough to doubt the existence of a game that people are playing RIGHT NOW  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Videos
4. Re: Star Citizen Videos Mar 8, 2015, 13:48 loomy

looks like they are ramping production HARD now that the new studios have come online. this new ship is a new level of quality, and the other ships are scheduled to be upgraded to this level. the new damage system replaces the old-new system, making it better and easier to work with. both upgrades to the game come from new studios, not the sources of the original work.  

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Module Nears
13. Re: Star Citizen FPS Module Nears Mar 7, 2015, 17:47 loomy

I HATE THIS GAME WHY DO I KEEP COMMENTING ABOUT IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xyWePZvPlk  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 6, 2015, 19:28 loomy

canadian rights are imagined. it's basically a dictatorship that pretends to not be one because of the proximity to the US border. there is nothing like the US constitution or congress. the prime minister has dictatorial powers and the policy processes are just there for looks.

there should be a public uproar to stop this. but the unpopular prime minister was elected to "majority" power with only 40% of the vote and people just rolled over... twice.

can you imagine the US president being elected with 40% of the vote instead of 51%, and then having a token semi-congress sign off on all his laws? that's the canadian political system.

News Comments > Diablo III Launch Postmortem
46. Re: Diablo III Launch Postmortem Mar 6, 2015, 19:23 loomy

d3 is a bad diablo game. it looks and plays like it was made by WOW developers, there's no trading, and the skill "tree" is simplified too much. POE and D3 are both diablo on steroids, but at least POE kind of FEELS like diablo  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Demos Coming
2. Re: Guild Wars 2 Demos Coming Mar 5, 2015, 19:03 loomy

this looks like a misinterpretation to me blue. they're just talking about showing the game at the show, like every other game at the show  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 5, 2015, 11:45 loomy

NKD wrote on Mar 5, 2015, 10:54:
LurkerLito wrote on Mar 5, 2015, 10:13:
Newell: SteamVR headset has 0% motion sickness rate.
I call BS.

Yeah, definitely BS.

the only definite here is that you two goons definitely don't know if this is BS or not

News Comments > NVIDIA SHIELD Console Announced; GRID Launch in May
32. Re: NVIDIA SHIELD Console Announced; GRID Launch in May Mar 5, 2015, 07:50 loomy

let's take a poll, guys. these are the people who have used GRID and therefore know what they're talking about:

loomy

no one else? has not ONE of you blowhards used GRID? silence from the crowd.

23. Re: NVIDIA SHIELD Console Announced; GRID Launch in May Mar 4, 2015, 15:39 loomy

ItBurn wrote on Mar 4, 2015, 10:25:
The critical flaw with streaming is that there's lag. It makes inputs less responsive and means that you're too late to react to what's really happening in the game. Any game that requires actual player skill would suffer significantly. Also, to Stream really high quality graphics with no compression artifacts, you'd need an internet connection that I'm not sure exists or is affordable to us mortals.

really great creative writing but what does it have to do with this story

1. Re: NVIDIA SHIELD Console Announced; GRID Launch in May Mar 4, 2015, 10:19 loomy

everything about this is neat, but GRID is what will blow people away. and you can't appreciate it until you use it. it's a $200 console that runs a $1000 computer's games with no download, install, or configuration. it's kind of disorientingly good  

News Comments > Op Ed
46. Re: Op Ed Feb 27, 2015, 16:16 loomy

no one cares about this topic except the people who care about it  

News Comments > New Guild Wars 2 Cameras to Include First-Person
23. Re: New Guild Wars 2 Cameras to Include First-Person Feb 27, 2015, 09:27 loomy

these changes are exactly the kind of thing everyone on this site asks for. hardcore computer game shit that developers don't deliver anymore because they've sold out to the lowest common denominator.

well here it is, folks. I'm here to say that I do not play this game, and it is fucking awesome.

News Comments > Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy
107. Re: Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy Feb 22, 2015, 19:10 loomy

HorrorScope wrote on Feb 22, 2015, 12:26:
So each time we hear of another feature like "renting", many feel he's already gone overboard a long time ago and the feature is just more weight to the anchor. So that is why you see these comments slant negative.

I think this is a big part of why some people are star citizen haters. they've never seen such transparent development (maybe none of us have) and now they've become power-mad back-seat-drivers. the new-found power of knowing everything as it happens is too much for them to bear, and now they've cracked. they've gone quite mad.

here, relax and watch people enjoy the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP2cNsYQ2pc

News Comments > Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy
61. Re: Star Citizen at $73M; Rental Equipment Credits Controversy Feb 22, 2015, 02:22 loomy

there is definitely something wrong with the minds of some of the people in this thread. this company apparently published a game design document, which is apparently a spitball made by one guy, and apparently the plan is to let people fly (FOR FREE) all the ships they didn't buy.

and then we get this thread of diarrhea? you guys need to be looked at

News Comments > Diablo III Version 2.2.0 Preview
7. Re: Diablo III Version 2.2.0 Preview Feb 20, 2015, 00:06 loomy

Diablo without trading is not Diablo. It's a grind like WOW.

The free market was never what made Diablo 3 bad, and now that it's gone, I don't even recognize the game. Clusterf

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered Trailer
28. Re: Homeworld Remastered Trailer Feb 19, 2015, 23:58 loomy

I also feel like the price is too high. Maybe I only feel that way because I lived through the first two.

Maybe it's priced for people who haven't played it, or didn't buy it the first time around? I certainly think it's the wrong price for anyone who already bought both.

News Comments > Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence
17. Re: Peter Molyneux's Vows of Silence Feb 14, 2015, 00:33 loomy

This whole molyneux thing should have never happened. Everyone who lived through "black and white" knew he was a hype-master who couldn't deliver. Since then, new generations have repeated past mistakes. Trusting molyneux with money.

I don't blame the ignorant kids who bought his stuff. I should probably blame the gaming press, staffed by ignorant kids, who failed their jobs utterly when they didn't preface every Godus story with: This Guy Doesn't Deliver.

News Comments > Molyneux's Godus Breaking Promises
41. Re: Molyneux's Godus Breaking Promises Feb 14, 2015, 00:31 loomy

This whole molyneux thing should have never happened. Everyone who lived through "black and white" knew he was a hype-master who couldn't deliver. Since then, new generations have repeated past mistakes. Trusting molyneux with money.

I don't blame the ignorant kids who bought his stuff. I should probably blame the gaming press, staffed by ignorant kids, who failed their jobs utterly when they didn't preface every Godus story with: This Guy Doesn't Deliver.

News Comments > Star Citizen January Report; Funding Passes $72M
49. Re: Star Citizen January Report; Funding Passes $72M Feb 9, 2015, 22:28 loomy

Cutter wrote on Feb 8, 2015, 12:08:
I've only heard there's a hangar module and little space arena to fly around in.

can't purport to know what you're talking about and then admit you don't know what you're talking about, cutter

News Comments > 3GB Evolve Day One Patch Detailed
5. Re: 3GB Evolve Day One Patch Detailed Feb 8, 2015, 13:03 loomy

DangerDog wrote on Feb 8, 2015, 12:18:
Rushing to get your "gold" copy to mass production before you're even close to being finished. Genius.

This is going to be Titanfall all over again, don't blink because the game will be dead in a month.

But Titanfall is fun...

557 Comments. 28 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo