Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for loomy

Real Name loomy   
Search for:
 
Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:
 
 
 
Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 2, 2007, 18:07
Total Comments 481 (Amateur)
User ID 44515
 
User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >


News Comments > New Grimm & More Free Games
1. Re: New Grimm & More Free Games Feb 26, 2009, 13:15 loomy
 
whats the catch with this play free thing? time limit? drm encumbered software? what????!!!!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > More Battlefield Heroes Beta Keys Coming
1. Re: More Battlefield Heroes Beta Keys Coming Feb 25, 2009, 20:35 loomy
 
lol ea is such a piece of shit. I'm one of the tens of thousands of people who signed up through qaboss so long ago and had their private information stolen before the hacked site was shut down and ea gave up in failure, and still no key

sorry ea, another failure
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > MS: Windows 7 to be "Great for Games"
80. Re: Win7 "Great for Games" Feb 23, 2009, 21:09 loomy
 
that is something microsoft would say, too. Windows 7 to be "Great for Games"

sounds like its 1995.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Newell on Piracy, Pricing, TF2 Comics, and More
66. Re: Newell on Pricing Feb 19, 2009, 14:45 loomy
 
50% off old games don't beat launch sales. that does not happen. but it did happen with this game. all this "of course 50% increases sales" stuff is crap. this performance is abnormal.

left 4 dead made more money last weekend than it did the weekend it came out. that is not the status quo, and all you guys talking about the status quo are a step behind the conversation.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Newell on Piracy, Pricing, TF2 Comics, and More
51. Re: Newell on Pricing Feb 19, 2009, 11:00 loomy
 
> if they were convinced that dropping the price by 50% would increase sales in a sustained way, they would have left it at $25.

no. that would be a rash decision. you can have a hypothesis that you're pretty sure about, and still not change your whole business model the week after you come up with it.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Release Follow-up
9. Re: Guild Wars 2 Release Follow-up Feb 17, 2009, 12:49 loomy
 
> These people had just spent hundreds of hours questing to get armor with the exact same specs, only cooler-looking. It became instantly apparent that this was NOT the game for me...

I dont get your point, why is it not for you???
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Delayed
19. Re: Guild Wars 2 Delayed Feb 16, 2009, 08:13 loomy
 
THIS RUINS MY LIFE FOREVER  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > World in Conflict: Soviet Assault Q&A
3. Re: World in Conflict: Soviet Assault Q&A Feb 13, 2009, 06:34 loomy
 
yeah I felt the same way about the artificial and small capture points, but it all works out, and I think wic is such a good RTT that it was the best *MULTIPLAYER* "RTS" of 2007, 2008, and will be the best of 2009

YES IT HAS ITS HEAD ON THAT STRAIGHT!

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 2009, 06:36.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Free Radical Now Crytek UK
1. Re: Free Radical Now Crytek UK Feb 4, 2009, 22:13 loomy
 
german fucking engineering taking over, folks  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Savage 2 Freeware, Mac Client Released
1. Re: Savage 2 Freeware, Mac Client Released Dec 9, 2008, 19:51 loomy
 
LOL I bought this a year or more before it came out for 50 bucks because the beta was supposed to start next month every month

now it is free

BECAUSE IT IS BAD
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Natural Selection 2 Interview
7. Re: Natural Selection 2 Interview Dec 5, 2008, 08:58 loomy
 
lol blue you clever dog  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Free BFG AGP/PCIe Upgrades
5. Re: Free BFG AGP/PCIe Upgrades Nov 25, 2008, 07:39 loomy
 
if you had bothered to look at benchmarks you would see that there is little speed difference between them because they are almost the same thing  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DYNASTY WARRIORS 6
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 Nov 20, 2008, 06:08 loomy
 
this is fucking awesome bluesnews, i want to jam it up my as  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > Splinter Cell: Double Agent Patch
1. No subject Oct 8, 2008, 10:40 loomy
 
my dick just exploded

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > New World in Conflict Maps Soon
4. No subject Oct 8, 2008, 07:08 loomy
 
are you gaggots hating on wic, I hope not because it rules

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > No PC Gears of War 2 Follow-up
4. Re: Gears Oct 2, 2008, 09:10 loomy
 
> I'm disappointed to see that the industry is going console.

the people who play games are going console, cheddah. the industry just makes games for what people buy

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > No PC Gears of War 2 Follow-up
3. No subject Oct 2, 2008, 09:09 loomy
 
it has to make enough money to be worth it. all these stupid kids whining about epic.

they have to pay the bills fools

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > $6M WoW Glider Judgment
11. No subject Oct 1, 2008, 11:58 loomy
 
wtf how the fuck do they owe blizzard money? in order to use their program you have to PAY BLIZZARD MONEY.

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > On Gears of War 2, PCs, and Piracy
56. Re: Piracy only on the PC - yeah, right... Sep 30, 2008, 04:54 loomy
 
> Guess what? My Wii is modded, and so is my 360! Guess I'm savvy enough to do that too, huh? The "anti-PC cause of piracy" argument is a lame duck

okay this is because you also don't have the big picture. the other half of the equation is this. console gaming is easier and better and draws a larger audience, especially those not in your demographic.

so yes, the same nerds who like action games are also the nerds who pirate software and mod their consoles. but the rest of the world, even if they like the occasional action game, doesn't like the hassle of pc gaming, and doesn't have such a void in their life that they spend their time knowing about pirating things.

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
News Comments > On Gears of War 2, PCs, and Piracy
9. Re: No subject Sep 29, 2008, 22:40 loomy
 
> Cliffy B is a traitor to PC gaming. What has changed about PC piracy between when Unreal got released and now? Nothing.

you don't know what you are talking about. games cost a lot more to make now, yet games still sell for the same price and sell the same number of units, and games are still pirated the same amount. so do the fucking math.

compare that with selling a game on the 360 which guarantees more money than on pc.

everyone with a fucking retirement fund to worry about is selling games on consoles where they can actually make some money. pc gaming as it once was is a dead end because it hasn't changed with the times. the reason games like wow work is because they HAVE changed with the times.

 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
481 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >


footer

Blue's News logo