Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for loomy

Real Name loomy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 2, 2007, 18:07
Total Comments 467 (Amateur)
User ID 44515

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Open Beta Weekend
40. Re: Diablo III Open Beta Weekend Apr 20, 2012, 14:13 loomy

lol the installer and agent are embarrassing software. reported error messages dont reflect the cause, pages of people complaining about problems, and 1999 shotgun modem download speeds. terrible, terrible showing by blizzard shrinks confidence in their software development to a kernel  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Prey 2 Lives; Delayed
16. Re: Prey 2 Lives; Delayed Apr 19, 2012, 15:46 loomy

it is fine that bethesda is expanding. but they should not attach their name to every shitty game that comes along. attach these crappy games to id software or whatever else.  

News Comments > Tribes Ascend: Launches
44. Re: Tribes Ascend: Launches Apr 12, 2012, 19:04 loomy

what bf3 taught me is that I'll play a shitty unlocking game for a while to unlock things so I can see what the game is really like.

what this tribes news story taught me is that I won't do that very often. I won't be putting myself through that again for a long time.

since I'm probably not alone I think all these companies racing toward the imaginary gold mine of free-to-play are going to get burnt when the player base dries up. then they'll smack their foreheads when they realize people will pay for a good game. the cycle continues

News Comments > Good Old Games Becomes GOG.com
24. Re: Good Old Games Becomes GOG.com Mar 27, 2012, 17:07 loomy

this is as retarded as it gets. these guys have not been around the block enough times. when companies do retarded things like this they regret it. hold on I'll put them in contact with mad onion.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
37. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 22, 2012, 22:31 loomy

DEGENERATES TALKING ABOUT NOTHING

it is notable that skyrim is ahead of COD4:MW3 again.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch This Week
42. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch This Week Dec 6, 2011, 00:24 loomy

THIS GAME IS BUGGY AND UNBALANCED AND FRUITY AND UNLOCKING SHIT IS BULL SHIT  

News Comments > GamePro Magazine Ending
5. Re: GamePro Magazine Ending Nov 30, 2011, 17:42 loomy

going on record to say that we're losing another good soldier. hopefully they leverage their existing content. the domain, designs, videos and writing can all be into a gamepro.com and pcworld.com/gamepro mirror, if they choose...  

News Comments > Rebellion Plans to Make Better Games
2. Re: Rebellion Plans to Make Better Games Nov 18, 2011, 11:02 loomy

headline: "Rebellion Plans to Make Better Games Following the critical failure of Rebellion's recent games such as Shellshock 2, Rogue Warrior [10:57 am ET]"

I know it was just an error, but that was certainly the longest bluesnews headline I'd ever seen. and I enjoyed it. the sheer size of it nearly overwhelmed me, but I took it all and enjoyed it. maybe it was just the novelty. I don't think I'm a size queen either

News Comments > Del Toro: inSane is "Really, Really Nasty"
6. Re: Del Toro: inSane is Nov 18, 2011, 10:59 loomy

if he thinks his game is 3 years away then it is never going to happen.  

News Comments > Modern Warfare 3 PC Details, Minimum Specs
18. Re: Modern Warfare 3 PC Details, Minimum Specs Oct 22, 2011, 10:18 loomy

"They could just have said 2.40 GHz with 2 cores, or above!"

no. and heaven help the world if you ever get into science or engineering. your reasoning is flawed.

News Comments > On Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC and Boss Battles
36. Re: On Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC and Boss Battles Sep 23, 2011, 20:40 loomy

as usual, hubris. people think they know it all.

guess what, peckers. the lesson isn't learned until you fix it. you fix the error you shipped. it is called a patch. you don't sell people new patches first, you fix what you shipped. idiots.

looking forward to the new "DLC". not

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 Patch Nears
29. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Patch Nears Sep 19, 2011, 05:53 loomy

it is sad to me that you guys think this game was patched a lot, because it means you haven't seen better. it means our standards are going down.

a competitive game like this needed 10x the patches each making 10x the changes. the game, including the maps, are broken. they were never significantly changed after release. the unfair maps are still unfair. the best gun then is still the best gun.

bf 1942 had a lot of patches. witcher had a lot of patches. guild wars had a lot of patches. these examples shipped broken and were lifted up with a lot of work. battlefield bad company 2 never got that far. there are reasons for that.

News Comments > Cancelled Avengers Game Footage
30. Re: Cancelled Avengers Game Footage Sep 19, 2011, 05:32 loomy

what they showed looks good. maybe the game was really behind or something was really wrong, like it just wasn't fun or something. or maybe the leadership sucks  

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 Patch Nears
17. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Patch Nears Sep 17, 2011, 23:49 loomy

bfbc2 is totally broken and has basically never been patched

this patch must be the consequence of some executive briefed on bf3 learning that there was another game like it out there and maybe it could use some work

thanks for the token patch now that the game is imminently obsolescent

News Comments > Sound Blaster Recon3D Announced
17. Re: Sound Blaster Recon3D Announced Sep 1, 2011, 12:01 loomy

go look at the emu page (professional brand by creative) and see if you can find a driver for a new product.

short answer: don't buy anything from creative.

News Comments > Quoteworthy - id's Tim Willits on Always-on Gaming
142. Re: Quoteworthy - id's Tim Willits on Always-on Gaming Aug 10, 2011, 18:56 loomy

you'd think a texan would understand why one should resent needing to ask a higher power for permission to use something you own.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 PS3 Footage
40. Re: Battlefield 3 PS3 Footage Jun 18, 2011, 11:41 loomy

bf3 destruction still looks too over the top to me  

News Comments > Call of Duty Elite to "Unite" CoD Audience
30. Re: Call of Duty Elite to "Unite" CoD Audience Jun 15, 2011, 02:49 loomy

they are disabling the power to host dedicated servers. and then they're selling it back to you.  

News Comments > BioWare on Dragon Age II Criticisms
46. Re: BioWare on Dragon Age II Criticisms May 27, 2011, 21:29 loomy

DA1 actually was broken. 90s gameplay doesn't fly in 2011. The nerds may like it but it won't bring home the $$$.

But DA2 is just a plain shitty game. They did a bad job of it. They had good intentions but when you have a billion dollar game sucking the air out of the studio, you should NOT BE SURPRISED when the C-team fucks up a game the company doesn't even care about.

Blizzard is the WOW company and Bioware is the TOR company. Get over it and move on dog

News Comments > Section 8: Prejudice Map Pack Next Week
1. Re: Section 8: Prejudice Map Pack Next Week May 27, 2011, 21:23 loomy

maps for money in a multiplayer game is a bad idea. in a game that isnt very popular... it can be fatal.  

467 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo