Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for loomy

Real Name loomy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 2, 2007, 18:07
Total Comments 487 (Amateur)
User ID 44515

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > GameStop Interested in Digital Resales
16. Re: GameStop Interested in Digital Resales Jul 27, 2012, 00:11 loomy

lol there are people here trying to justify why we should lose the right to own what we buy and do with it what we please. sorry chaps you'll have to strangle yourself alone, I won't be joining you.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Quoteworthy - "Windows 8 is a Catastrophe" - Gabe Newell
86. Re: Quoteworthy - Jul 25, 2012, 21:33 loomy

"Start menu has always been at best useless. So the new metro based start screen can't be worse"

lol the things you say are so bad, I don't know how you can live with yourself.

the start menu is used more than fucking toilets. useless. you mongrel.

News Comments > Blizzard on Diablo III
39. Re: Blizzard on Diablo III Jul 19, 2012, 16:40 loomy

Rikevis wrote on Jul 19, 2012, 15:32:
When they do the end of the year game summaries ... like best RPG, best MMORPG ... if they have a spot for Biggest Disappointment of the Year (and probably decade) Diablo III should win it hands down.

I can't speak as much of an expert, since none of my characters got higher than mid-40s, and I think I ended with less than 100 hours on all combined. But that was more than enough for me to find D3 just doesn't do it for me.

About the best I can say for it is, it kept me busy long enough to finally kick WoW to the curb.

when you put it that way it sounds like guild wars 2 is walking to a massive set of ripe melons. ripe for squeezing. so very big

News Comments > Blizzard on Diablo III
28. Re: Blizzard on Diablo III Jul 19, 2012, 13:28 loomy

gullible fuckers

the game sucks, the beta sucked, and anyone coming off diablo 2 should have known it. only newbies should have been suckered into this scam of the century. a bad game made the most money on release in windows gaming history.

I hope you all make up for this travesty by funding all kinds of stupid kickstarters. one of them might turn out excellent redeem your misplaced support.

blizzard (activision) hasn't designed a great game in a long time. but they've never had a failure. three cheers to people with more time than money, and more money than sense

News Comments > Steam Top 10
80. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 16, 2012, 15:01 loomy

goatee21 wrote on Jul 16, 2012, 11:29:
I spent twenty on the operation arrowhead and am using arma II free for the rest. I've EASILY enjoyed twenty bucks worth of game time in dayz. It's been a lot of fun so far. Most people who have complained about the game are whiners who probably got killed or think the game is too hard.
The game IS brutal, it's supposed to be. Death sucks, it's supposed to. it takes a long time to run across the map, it's supposed too. Guns attract lots of zombies, they are supposed to. Trusting or not trusting other players is a difficult choice, it's supposed to be.

arma 2 is one of the worst games ever, and dayz cant fix that.

in dayz you run around collecting stuff on the ground. the game ends when someone sees you before you see them.

what a tour de force. dont believe the dayz hype

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Plans
22. Re: FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Plans Jul 4, 2012, 14:48 loomy

last I heard FF3 was the best FF game. so yall can go to hell  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Golden Rules
5. Re: Guild Wars 2 Golden Rules Jul 4, 2012, 14:47 loomy

they were developing to these ideas during gw1. so that blows away the theory that they created this list to fit the game. believe it or not, arenanet developers are the real deal  

News Comments > Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found?
29. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 13:57 loomy

diablo took almost 10 years to get really good, so you guys should just sit back and relaxe as the mehicans say-ay  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2012, 12:41 loomy

pets are not responsible for themselves. any anger or displeasure at pet behavior must be directed 100% at the owners. taking responsibility for a living thing means it is all you, for its whole life.

it may be fine if she doesn't want another pet. but she has to dedicate herself to this one.

News Comments > Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances Launches
1. Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances Launches May 24, 2012, 21:21 loomy

this game sucks but I've played it a lot because it fills a craving  

News Comments > Two Borderlands 2 CEs Announced
6. Re: Two Borderlands 2 CEs Announced May 17, 2012, 12:02 loomy

collectible sticker set is one kind of retarded. a special virtual gun in a game with millions of special virtual guns is extra special retarded  

News Comments > New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer
1. Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer May 16, 2012, 21:38 loomy

I played this game and some others like it and found them all primitive and terrible  

News Comments > DayZ Modification for Arma II
5. Re: DayZ Modification for Arma II May 16, 2012, 10:58 loomy

the un-game  

News Comments > Ad Says Guild Wars 2 Next Month
12. Re: Ad Says Guild Wars 2 Next Month May 15, 2012, 23:14 loomy

the gw developers move faster and patch more often than anybody. I think people will be surprised in a few months once the dust settles  

News Comments > Diablo III Starter Edition & Guest Pass Details
13. Re: Diablo III Starter Edition & Guest Pass Details May 14, 2012, 22:41 loomy

the demo key will be worth at least $10 on ebay. blizzard probably isnt sure what to do about this part of the business, so they'll wait to see what it is worth.  

News Comments > DOTA Trademark Settled
7. Re: DOTA Trademark Settled May 11, 2012, 17:37 loomy

lol rob pardo still works there. well at least he's rich  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Stress Test
21. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test May 11, 2012, 04:36 loomy

guild wars had open betas and you should assume this will too

aim your hatred of pay-for-beta at a title that deserves it

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed
25. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 19:13 loomy

you might have a chemical imbalance if you're surprised or disappointed by temporary product exclusivity.  

News Comments > Diablo III Open Beta Weekend
103. Re: Diablo III Open Beta Weekend Apr 20, 2012, 23:57 loomy

eunichron wrote on Apr 20, 2012, 21:50:
loomy wrote on Apr 20, 2012, 20:20:
the game design is obviously simplified for console (and maybe wow?) players. it is simplified pretty well, but still. please nobody degrade yourselves arguing against this galactic truth.

I have to ask this seriously though, have you even played Diablo 1 or 2, or any other ARPG?

yes. diablo 3 is further simplified. very deliberately, and with much consternation they simplified it. they were still removing things last year.

diablo 1 is super simple so overall it is possible that diablo 3 is similarly simple. they trade some features.

but diablo 2 definitely has more going on, good or bad, than diablo 3.

News Comments > Diablo III Open Beta Weekend
87. Re: Diablo III Open Beta Weekend Apr 20, 2012, 20:20 loomy

the game design is obviously simplified for console (and maybe wow?) players. it is simplified pretty well, but still. please nobody degrade yourselves arguing against this galactic truth.  

487 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo