Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Alex

Real Name Alex   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname zebra.belka
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 28, 2007, 22:55
Total Comments 10 (Suspect)
User ID 44423

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Underrail Alpha Demo
3. Re: Underrail Alpha Demo Aug 23, 2012, 19:45 zebra.belka

Oh My God, this game is amazing, it is strongly influenced by original Fallouts in terms of character development arch and visual style. If you are up for good old-school isometric RPG you should give this demo a try, totally worth it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2012, 16:40 zebra.belka

Blue, when you mentioned 5 Guys the other day, I looked up one around me and gave it a try exactly with a bottle of mexican coke which I always keep in my fridge by cases. Should I mention the experience was astonishing? =) After all North Cal got some things right.  

News Comments > Allods Online Open Beta
17. Re: Allods Online Open Beta Feb 16, 2010, 19:08 zebra.belka

Ant wrote on Feb 16, 2010, 14:38:
MUGWUMP wrote on Feb 16, 2010, 13:15:
People have been requesting the ability to invert the mouse now for 2 months with no response from the devs.

Whoever is developing this game are MORONS. They're losing up to 40% of their player base because they can't implement an inverted mouse.

Really?
Oh yeah, I hated that too. Also, the game is a bit boring. WoW was way better. I need to try Age of Conan (still haven't tried it).

sorry for breaking my comment in 2 parts

News Comments > Allods Online Open Beta
16. Re: Allods Online Open Beta Feb 16, 2010, 19:06 zebra.belka

Given the fact that dev team was scrambled completely for the last year it maybe a tricky request for the current team, and also you have to take into consideration terrible communication between community, publishers and few guys who are still trying to improve(s!&#1089;) the project.
PS dear astrum\nival\mail.ru try to delete\censor\ban for comments here as you do on daily telefrag)

News Comments > Op Ed
19. Re: Op Ed Nov 19, 2009, 23:07 zebra.belka

if you are doing games your name on the internets and in RL is the same, you just ask $ for your emails and posts) on the bright side if you've been doing it for a couple of years some people on the market may know you and listen to your opinion)
offtop: got NERV zippo recently while looking for zif 1.8" hdd connector...dear partners plz supply udma-6 wires, i need 'em for origami with control unit of giant battle robots. Thx in advance.

This comment was edited on Nov 19, 2009, 23:21.

News Comments > Dark Horizon Dated
7. No subject Aug 5, 2008, 09:14 zebra.belka

Glad to see Wildone as a loyal fan of the universe.
No official web site as of yet, it will be launched later this month
Yes, it's 22 missions for 10-12 hours of straight forward story-driven gameplay, but you can spend much more time in hangar customizing your ship.

News Comments > Step Closes, Inhabited Island: Still Coming (Eventually)
1. it would not happen...ever Jul 18, 2008, 04:48 zebra.belka

News Comments > Tarr Chronicles Prequel
5. Re: will it work this time? Jan 24, 2008, 17:09 zebra.belka

There is 1.0.0.3 patch out for European release of original title, it fixes all known and reproducible bugs, yet there are few minor ones left.

Patch for US version is coming next week.

Indeed all bug reports are mostly welcome =.=

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Tarr Chronicles
5. Re: Did'nt work.. Sep 29, 2007, 05:11 zebra.belka

Wildone, it's because you we've got really good monitors and video cards, you resolution is probably far above 1600x1200 and the game makes all textures really hi res taking all VRAM for them with not even 100kb for fonts. Try to lower your resolution (setup.exe in game folder)\reinstall the demo if it doesn't help and choose lower resolution right from the beginning.
And wait for patch which will fix this bug.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Tarr Chronicles
2. Re: Did'nt work.. Sep 28, 2007, 19:03 zebra.belka

Wildone, what is your problem with it?

10 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo