Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bundy

Real Name Bundy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Bundy
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2007, 17:54
Total Comments 256 (Amateur)
User ID 44068

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ] Older >

News Comments > The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 3 Released
2. Re: The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 3 Released May 14, 2014, 20:56 Bundy

This episode was better than the last two. Although the choices weren't as difficult. Pretty much were either, be a little bitch, or resist your kidnapper as much as possible.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
25. Re: Saturday Consolidation May 11, 2014, 22:50 Bundy

Fantaz wrote on May 11, 2014, 02:59:
ForgedReality wrote on May 10, 2014, 17:42:
The Half Elf wrote on May 10, 2014, 13:48:
1080p I believe, but at 60fps on a PS4.... call me skeptical.

Because it doesn't use half of the graphical details and effects of which the game is capable. If you want all that, you play on PC.

given the spec requirements for Watch Dogs on PC it will likely run like shit. might be badly coded for PC platform, like GTA4 was.

Steele Johnson wrote on May 11, 2014, 01:31:
Who cares? It's probably the last generation of consoles anyway.

da fuq? who said that? i hope for a PS5 at least.

I have hope for the PC version of Watch Dogs. While Rockstar has always given PC some pretty mediocre ports, Ubisoft usually delivers, UPlay notwithstanding. The last few AC ports have been solid. Visually far better than what u see on console.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 9, 2014, 14:04 Bundy

That sounds like what Apple already sells their cables for. And it's got none of that stuff.

They're gonna need to double the price.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 9, 2014, 10:30 Bundy

It's not likely the headphones they want. It's the music streaming service.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
10. Re: Ships Ahoy - Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure May 8, 2014, 14:57 Bundy

Oh man. Gonna have to get this. Any 30 something year old gamer who didn't geek out watching the trailer is just posing.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Child of Light
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Child of Light Apr 30, 2014, 23:37 Bundy

Not sure I'd pay $50 for this but for $15 I'd say it's well worth it. And ya, the voicing at the start is pretty bad. And it's too bad there's basically no voicing for any of the convo's otherwise. But it gave me the chance to say to my kids, "back in my day..."  

News Comments > GeForce Watch Dogs Support
9. Re: GeForce Watch Dogs Support Apr 30, 2014, 19:50 Bundy

For Dark Souls, I agree with you. But I really enjoyed Alan Wake and the expansion. There was something about standing on the side of a desert road at night with nothing but a lonely motel for miles around to scare the ever living snot out of me.  

News Comments > Disney Infinity 2.0 with Marvel Super Heroes This Fall
2. Re: Disney Infinity 2.0 with Marvel Super Heroes This Fall Apr 30, 2014, 19:41 Bundy

I grabbed Disney Infinity for my kids this last Xmas and a couple of the characters. Sadly I got the Wii version and the Wii version is pretty gimped. Looks like this 2.0 thing is coming out on the next gen consoles so I'll get the XB1 version of it.

My kids like it, mostly. I wouldn't say it's a great game for adults though. The playsets are decent, but the toy box is kinda meh. They designed it as a minecraft/project spark create your own adventure thing, but it wasn't the easiest to use. My boys tinkered with it for a bit but then went back to filling my PC full of viruses with minecraft mods. They do fire it back up whenever they get another character or playset.

I'm hoping that they make the toybox easier to use for kids and add more onto the playsets. There's no reason why there only needs to be one playset for each franchise.

News Comments > The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Released; Episode 4 Trailer
11. Re: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Released; Episode 4 Trailer Apr 11, 2014, 13:16 Bundy

Quinn wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 12:47:
Meh, I don't know. I personally think that demonization goes absolutely viral all the time. Mostly on Blues, but also on the net in general. Of course it's only my opinion but I really like both TWD and TWAU still as much as I did the S01E01. I don't see where all the bad mojo is coming from and I don't care either -- it's too easy to get prejudiced by the over-analytic ramblings of self-entitled critics.

Hey now. That's not true..... I'm not overly analytic...

7. Re: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Released; Episode 4 Trailer Apr 10, 2014, 19:01 Bundy

Quinn wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 18:55:
Couldn't care less about puzzles and gameplay. If you're not playing these games for the story, and don't like it that you're moreso watching the game than playing it, stop playing these kinda games.

I loved the latest TWD. I loved ep2 of TWAU. My only gripe is that the episodes are too damn short.

We used to have the best of both worlds with the last season of Walking Dead. The way it is now i'd prefer if they just made it a miniseries. I love the story, it definitely has me intrigued. There just needs to be more game in this game. My wireless gamepad timed out 3 times from lack of input.

5. Re: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Released; Episode 4 Trailer Apr 10, 2014, 16:54 Bundy

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 16:44:
Bundy wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 14:25:
To some 105 lb annoying chick.

All points are true, except this one. Bloody Mary is not just any annoying chick, if they put her in as old lore tells it she is literally akin to a prime evil ;p

That said, I maintain that this removes itself further and further from actual gameplay. It's a dialog and weird cut-scene thing, a visual novel in a way... but there was no actual puzzle solving. Like literally NONE.

I didn't think I'd agree to this opinion but after ep2 i thought they'd fix this again. They did not. It's a good movie to watch and click through, but it's becoming a really crappy game

I'll grant u that bloody Mary is essentially the boogey man. But the second she popped out of the limo with the colt .45 I said to myself "she's got silver bullets". So where was my option to scale the building and try and pounce on her from above. Instead of charging head fucking on in the prescripted cutscene. I hate being railroaded in one direction in a game that prides itself on choices changing your path. I do love how we could kill tweedle. Honestly, how many times were we supposed to let those retards shoot us.

This irritation is also what left Markath in Skyrim a smouldering ghost town because I refused to allow dumb grunt guard to arrest me. I'm the god damn dragon born!

3. Re: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Released; Episode 4 Trailer Apr 10, 2014, 14:25 Bundy

Tim Collins wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 10:35:
The 2nd episode was so bad it made me not care about the 3rd

The 3rd is just as bad. I completed it in under an hour, there was no puzzle solving to speak of. I dont care for the turn that both this and Walking Dead have taken lately. They've each removed almost all game play and instead just have you selecting dialog choices between cut scenes.

While I do enjoy the story. I'd much rather this simply be made into a series or movie, since that seems to be what they want it to be anyway. Even our choices seem quite trivial. The only difference in outcome is a slightly different bit of dialog in one conversation later on.

What really irritated me in this one is that there's a fight right at the end. You're given choices on how u wanna go about it but it'll end the same every single time. And spoiler alert, you lose the fight. To some 105 lb annoying chick.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition
24. Re: Ships Ahoy - FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition Apr 4, 2014, 12:11 Bundy

D4rkKnight wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 23:15:
Jivaro wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 17:31:
I would re-buy this game if it was on Android tablets. If they want to make it for iOS, more power to them. The game is great and the more platforms the better. That said, the exclusion of the largest tablet OS on the market seems odd to me.

Also, if you own FTL on GOG, the download available through your account has already been changed. It appears you have to re-download the entire game to get the "Advanced" part. Of course, the "entire" game is 211 MB, so no big deal.

Because iPad has a single aspect ratio and small # of devices to test for. Android is a nightmare to support for developers.

This is very true. I wrote a little word game for android and windows phone. Windows phone was easy. I could run all my testing in the emulator and when I tried it on an actual device, it was identical. Android was a nightmare. It ran perfect on my HTC evo. It ran perfect on a nexus 7 and galaxy S3. But it crashed, every single time on a galaxy tab. Everytime. So I dumped the log and it referred to a null object at a specific line. At that line of code I manipulate an object after testing to make sure its not null. For some reason that specific tablet would nullify the object after the null check. I have no idea. What I had to do was remove that device from the compatible devices list on the store page. There are thousands of devices, I couldn't even guess which others have issues.

Plus, and I hate to say it cause I was a big android supporter. But there's no money there. Your game gets pirated almost immediately, I make way more money off the windows phone store than android. Despite the massive popularity difference. My friends with iPhone dev licenses tell me its even larger between iPhone and android.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
9. Re: Evening Tech Bits Apr 3, 2014, 01:04 Bundy

Beamer wrote on Apr 3, 2014, 00:08:
ForgedReality wrote on Apr 2, 2014, 23:39:
It's funny that in order for anyone to start using it, they have to give it away for free. XD

It isn't really "free," though. You can't build a computer and download it. You can't upgrade your PC to it.

They just dropped the licensing fee to manufacturers for devices with screens under 9".

My big fear here, though, is where will they then get their revenue from? It's only losing like $10 or $20 per device, I think, but I don't know if I trust wherever else they'll find that revenue.

Same place Google makes their revenue. Data mining and getting people buying content off their ecosystem.

News Comments > Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled
72. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 26, 2014, 00:22 Bundy

The Oculus forums are just lighting up. Mostly with people who don't like it. But you should read the posts by the faithful. They're almost pure hilarity.  

News Comments > Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled
70. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 26, 2014, 00:09 Bundy

Do we know if Sony is planning on Windows support? There is an opportunity here for them to jump in and "save us" from evil Facebook. Like they did to MS last year after the first XB1 announcement.

I'm hoping Valve makes a move.

As for MS, they'll probably just build their own headset. After the market is saturated with them, and then wonder why they can't get a foothold. Apple will also be late to the game, but somehow they'll have filed every single conceivable patent around VR back in 2007 and start suing everyone else for stealing their invention.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two
18. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Mar 25, 2014, 19:03 Bundy

You should go look at the official oculus forums. They're lighting up. The sale is almost universally panned by the backers. Both worried about what this means to the PC gamers base, and to kick starter backers wondering where their share of the 2 billion is.  

17. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Mar 25, 2014, 19:00 Bundy

MajorD wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 18:51:
Bundy wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 17:41:
Completely off topic.

Facebook just bought Oculus. I don't like this.

My first thought was not favorable either, but on the other hand Facebook has the money backing to take Oculus Rift beyond where it would have been if they hadn't. Nothing we can do about it now, except hope for the best.......

Hope is all we have. But I also hoped EA wouldn't touch bioware. I was super stoked about Oculus, but now I think Valves unannounced tech might be the best chance at saving us. Facebook didn't buy them cause vr is cool. They did it to socialize the crap out of it.

15. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Mar 25, 2014, 17:41 Bundy

Completely off topic.

Facebook just bought Oculus. I don't like this.

6. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Mar 25, 2014, 11:55 Bundy

Creston wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 11:25:
BioShock fans are going to plotz.

They're going to what now?

I didn't want to say anything cause i was embarrassed i didn't know what that meant either.

256 Comments. 13 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo