Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bundy

Real Name Bundy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Bundy
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 11, 2007, 17:54
Total Comments 466 (Amateur)
User ID 44068

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Oculus Rift Price Discussed
32. Re: Oculus Rift Price Discussed May 28, 2015, 14:50 Bundy

ForgedReality wrote on May 28, 2015, 10:48:
Nope. Yet more reason the Vive will slaughter this piece of shit in its sleep.

The Vive uses the same displays, it's going to have the same required PC specs as Oculus to drive them. Not sure about the price though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
3. Re: Saturday Mobilization May 9, 2015, 22:27 Bundy

Parallax Abstraction wrote on May 9, 2015, 21:53:
Bundy wrote on May 9, 2015, 17:27:
Yaaaaay! That's my game! Letter Farm! Thanks for posting it Blue!!! I owe you my first born, he's 8 now!

Why not, I'll give it a shot. Downloading to my Nexus 5 now.

Thanks! Give me a good review if you like it! If you don't like it, give me a good review anyway

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
1. Re: Saturday Mobilization May 9, 2015, 17:27 Bundy

Yaaaaay! That's my game! Letter Farm! Thanks for posting it Blue!!! I owe you my first born, he's 8 now!  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization May 6, 2015, 09:31 Bundy

Having seen how devs try to gain some visibility in the Google Play store I'm surprised that they are using this as a reason to pull a game. Especially when 2048 was the one that ripped Threes! off. I know one guy who has 500 reviews of his app, and every single one of them is fake. I know another who wrote a bot to download thousands of copies of his game. They're both still thriving in the market.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 2, 2015, 02:44 Bundy

DangerDog wrote on May 1, 2015, 20:58:
Hololens, is it even safe to strap a highspeed network adapter to your head?

This stuff is very low power.

I'm bummed to see the FOV on the Hololens to be only 35-40 degrees. It's really gonna break the immersion. I hope they can improve that before release.

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Broken Age
3. Re: Ship Ahoy - Broken Age Apr 28, 2015, 14:03 Bundy

Creston wrote on Apr 28, 2015, 11:05:
Savior. Legend. Masterstroke. Ingenious. Etc etc etc.

I haven't seen this much cocksucking since Cocksuckers2:Return of the Cocksuckers.

lol. In all fairness they're just taking the marketing lines from Apple. Pretty sure I've heard Ive say all those things about every product Apple's made in the last 10 years.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
7. Re: Saturday Interviews Apr 25, 2015, 21:09 Bundy

Didn't he say he was quitting interviews forever?  

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Version 1.04 Released; Beta Patches Coming
1. Re: Pillars of Eternity Version 1.04 Released; Beta Patches Coming Apr 17, 2015, 09:38 Bundy

Have they fixed whatever issue was causing those save game problems?  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 13, 2015, 09:23 Bundy

lol, did u cover anything other than Quake back then?  

News Comments > Star Control Reboot FAQ
6. Re: Star Control Reboot FAQ Apr 8, 2015, 11:50 Bundy

Creston wrote on Apr 8, 2015, 10:14:
So isn't this basically GalCiv 3, just with different names?

Star Control wasn't always a 4X strategy. In the beginning it was an adventure. Then they ruined it.

News Comments > Star Control Reboot FAQ
1. Re: Star Control Reboot FAQ Apr 8, 2015, 09:53 Bundy

Got some fond memories of Star Control 2. I wish someone would remake Star Flight 2 though, that game was ahead of its time.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Mar 31, 2015, 14:40 Bundy

I'm a big board game guy. I have about 40 or 50 and we play a few of them every week. Eclipse was on my list until I saw it listed for $135. I got Terra Mystica instead. Fantastic game.  

News Comments > New METAL GEAR SOLID Game Plans
1. Re: New METAL GEAR SOLID Game Plans Mar 20, 2015, 09:32 Bundy

Personally, I was never a big fan of Kojima, or his pretentious Metal Gear series.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
9. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 5, 2015, 09:49 Bundy

descender wrote on Mar 5, 2015, 08:38:
Why is there even going to be a market for "mobile VR"?

Don't you need to use those eyes to like... be mobile?

Why are people seemingly convinced they will be able to see the difference between 1080p and 4K on a 2 inch screen?

So many questions.

Cause it's 2 inches away and seen through lenses which magnify the image. The folks who've used the Oculus DK2 in Elite all say that the resolution is still way too low. When ships are at a distance they're just a pixel with no definition. But on the PC screen you can see all sorts of detail.

News Comments > Unity 5 Released
11. Re: Unity 5 Released Mar 3, 2015, 14:59 Bundy

verybad1 wrote on Mar 3, 2015, 13:29:
Good luck to them with Unreal 4 being essentially free except with a 5% charge after $3000.00 is made.

I really think UE4 is doing that to kill competitors like Unity 5 and Cryengine 3.

Teams that are familiar with Unity 4 will probably stick to Unity 5 in the future, but I can't see new teams going to it or CE3 over UE4.

Yeah but.... c++?!

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Free
17. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Free Mar 2, 2015, 14:28 Bundy

I was looking around their forums, I guess the thing people were doing was paying $19, and then cancelling their sub. They can keep developing, they're just locked at that version of UE4. And then signing back up when they release. If their game was a flop, they'd cancel again.

So it wasn't really working for Epic anyway. Especially when Unity has a decent free version available, as long as you're not building anything that needs to look too fancy, free Unity works just fine. And you can use C# and don't need to get back into C++.

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Free
5. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Free Mar 2, 2015, 14:01 Bundy

Suppa7 wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 13:41:
Necrophob wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 13:39:
Tim Sweeney has done some great things, but damn if he doesn't give me a serial killer vibe when I see him speak.

lol if you mean serial killers like you see on TV or movies, just remember that vibe is bullshit. Stereotypes promoted by tv/movies are mostly bullshit.

That sounds like something a serial killer would say...

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Feb 18, 2015, 14:37 Bundy

Ars takes itself VERY seriously. Remember when GamerGate was blowing up, and that tech journalist email list stuff was leaked. The one journalist was trying to rile up all the others and even suggested they all start giving Zoe Quinn's weird depression game tons of exposure, as revenge, I guess, for all the dicks on the internet? Well that was Kyle Orland, editor-in-chief of Ars.

I saw the headline of this and immediately was outraged. Then I saw the verdict and lost interest. A couple million dollars? From Samsung? Who sells hundreds of millions of phones that have Bluetooth? That's it? Seems like a win for Samsung to me.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 17, 2015, 14:21 Bundy

Youtube video has a guy doing it in 5 hrs. But I'm not sure if it's a speed run. It can be acceptable to have a short main story length if the game is filled with other things to do. Skyrim can be won in an hour, apparently. But if this is a shooter on rails then there could be a problem  

News Comments > The Witness Blows Through Braid Earnings
6. Re: The Witness Blows Through Braid Earnings Feb 9, 2015, 14:14 Bundy

Pr()ZaC wrote on Feb 9, 2015, 14:00:
Cutter wrote on Feb 9, 2015, 11:48:
If it flops he'll care. Feature creep is generally a bad thing. You have to learn to define the core and focus on getting that done on time and on budget.
Chris Roberts should teach him.

lol, I see what you did there.

466 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo