Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for LordLaggart

Real Name LordLaggart   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description The Lord of all things. W
P.S. Women are a product of the Devil!!!!!
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 6, 2007, 01:24
Total Comments 25 (Suspect)
User ID 44001

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Black Ops II Sells $1B in 15 Days
51. Re: Black Ops II Sells $1B in 15 Days Dec 6, 2012, 23:48 LordLaggart

I was optimistic about black ops 2 being that I liked the frist black ops. I played a friends copy for a couple hours and didn't see much of anything to keep me coming back. This game is exactly the same as any other COD you've played. After playing BF3, the combat is just laughable in COD. Just for my own entertainment, I would like to see how many times they can repackage this game and still make silly amounts of money.I would wager at least another 3-4 years of COD's AKA map packs with a couple new killstreak awards.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > LucasArts FPS Plans?
35. Re: LucasArts FPS Plans? Jul 11, 2012, 00:58 LordLaggart

Another well done Jedi Knight/ Dark forces would be fun. I think I played through the original Dark Forces game more than any other game in my life. Lucas Arts had some real good titles back in the day. I used to have a mac and the only good games you could get for macs, were rebel assault and xwing back in the early to mid 90's. I need to dig up some of these relics and play them again.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops II Announcement
14. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Announcement May 2, 2012, 23:24 LordLaggart

They really got the crap factory at full speed now. If anyone knows how to dress up a hobo, it's the call of dookie franchise. But who's to blaim them. It will still be a huge success even if it sells half as good as the last title.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Apr 30, 2012, 23:29 LordLaggart

Pee Cee, epic play on words.  

News Comments > Diablo III Open Beta Weekend
50. Re: Diablo III Open Beta Weekend Apr 20, 2012, 15:11 LordLaggart

Did you really expect to have everything in a timely manner? I bet even your mom is trying to log on. Try logging on 50 times in a row in an attempt to bring the whole Blizzard network down  

News Comments > Diablo III Open Beta Weekend
43. Re: Diablo III Open Beta Weekend Apr 20, 2012, 14:20 LordLaggart

I just deleted the Beta yesterday after being unable to log in  

News Comments > DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied
84. Re: DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied Mar 4, 2012, 01:14 LordLaggart

There are a few crappy textures in the game, but as a whole, the game has pretty solid graphics. It's one thing to not like a game, but I see the same blowhards saying every game sucks, and that every game producer needs to go out of business. Give me a break  

News Comments > id on DOOM 4 Images
79. Re: id on DOOM 4 Images Mar 3, 2012, 02:20 LordLaggart

Troll much?  

News Comments > DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied
80. Re: DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied Mar 3, 2012, 00:27 LordLaggart

It's been funny reading everyone bashing on Rage and it's terrible graphics and terrible gameplay. I would agree with the graphics comments before the first couple patches came out, but after that, Id Tech 5 is amazing provided you have a rig that can run it. As far as gameplay, nothing crazy cool about it, but it was still enjoyable. The same could be said for Doom 3. I think the fear of the Zombie Apocalypse is overrated. I think most gamers are turning in to angry trolls.  

News Comments > BF3 Free Physical Warfare Pack
15. Re: BF3 Free Physical Warfare Pack Dec 21, 2011, 16:11 LordLaggart

Metro is one of my favorite maps, you just got to have some skill. Check your corners and doorways before you go charging through them, Noob.  

News Comments > MW3 Beats Avatar to $1B
24. Re: MW3 Beats Avatar to $1B Dec 12, 2011, 14:57 LordLaggart

Yes the mindless sheep drive the sales just like always This reminds me of when I drive by Denny's and it's always packed. The food tastes like shit, but if that's what the people want, why would Denny's strive to be better?  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch This Week
31. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch This Week Dec 5, 2011, 13:16 LordLaggart

I would try playing conquest on a server with a lower player count with 500-1000 ticket rounds. You get 500 points per total flag capture and you don't have to be a bad ass in the shooting department. Give yourself time to learn the maps, and I find being tactical helps a ton. Take time to let other people make mistakes and Squad up!  

News Comments > DICE: Battlefield 3 Beta "Mission Accomplished"
56. Re: DICE: Battlefield 3 Beta "Mission Accomplished" Oct 17, 2011, 15:53 LordLaggart

I'm amazed by the ammount of posts complaining about aspects of the game other than the gameplay itself. BF2 had a crappy bad in game server browser. I wasn't thrilled about getting origin to play BF3, but it worked well and did so quickly. Game play was good and seemed fresh, the rush game mode was a lot of fun. I can't tell you how excited I am to have a real shooter to play again. No more Black Ops sillyness. Be glad that we all got a chance to check the game out at all without having to shell out 59.99.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2010, 22:22 LordLaggart

Wow, good thing i checked bluesnews tonight before i went to bed. I remember seeing the stargazer show as a kid. He ranks up there with Mr. rogers when it comes to watchin the tv long ago. It's hard to see people from child memories pass away. See ya on the other side Jack!!  

News Comments > It Came from QuakeCon 2008, Part 2
8. Doom 4 Aug 1, 2008, 16:22 LordLaggart

Doom 3's multiplayer was ok, if you had a good machine. It was impossible to play with a group of friends because of the req's though. The low player limit and slow and static maps were bad too. I doubt if ID can ever recapture the awesome fun of Quake 2 MP. I think ID needs some new talent. The ID tech is good but the Imagination and Innovation left when drag racing Ferrari's and launching space craft became a distraction. Not that i wouldn't be the same way.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. lps Jul 17, 2008, 12:38 LordLaggart

I used a 56k modem up untill 2002 because I lived in a remote area on a mountain. I had a steady 200-250 ping where ever i played. I got good with it, and calling people lpb's was alway a good excuse for getting beat. Some times latency was to blame, and other times not.
My lpb status was a long time coming but was it ever nice to finally get it.

News Comments > New Wolfenstein Details
13. Lordlaggart Jul 12, 2008, 12:44 LordLaggart

The original Wolf single player was not amazing to begin with, but the Multplayer game was damn good. And the game came out in x-mas of 01 btw. I remember playing the multiplayer demo in my dorm room, and people we're always drawn in by the cool sounds. I had a lot of requests for the wolf beta before long. I even got my dorm mate interested in it, and he never played video games. I wonder if they can still recapture and build on the fun of the old wolf after 7-8 years later.

News Comments > New Diablo 3 Rumor
53. Diablo 3 Jun 5, 2008, 11:46 LordLaggart

Diablo 1 and 2 were very much like mmorpg games. I think it will be interesting to see how they evolve this game. I would like to have randomly generated items drop again instead of specific drops per boss. And for the love of all things diablo, don't make this game G rated with no gore and sacrificed virgins! I found WOW to be a decent game but was always longing for some adult content.

News Comments > Diablo 3 Rumor
33. Give Me D3 May 23, 2008, 01:09 LordLaggart

Please god let their be another Diablo. With lots of blood and guts and exploding corpses. Nothing better than going into a crowd of baddies and using Zeal and hitting guys like a godly crack head.

News Comments > BlizzCon 2008 Announced
7. Re: Buy tickets May 12, 2008, 13:23 LordLaggart

Yes Diablo 3 would be too good to be true. I played WOW for a while and never really liked it as much. I need blood and gore and lots of badies. I'm glad i'm not the only one wishing for some D3.

25 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo