Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for J W

Real Name J W   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Veterator
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 6, 2007, 06:32
Total Comments 493 (Amateur)
User ID 41737

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 NDA Ends
27. Re: PlanetSide 2 NDA Ends Sep 1, 2012, 13:29 Veterator

Haven't played for about a week....game has a lot of balance issues that get really irritating.

Some of them may be fixed now, but a quick list:

- Drop pods instantly kill anything you land on, friendly planes, enemy planes, tanks, people, etc. They added spawn beacons which cut down on the ability to drop on any squad member willy nilly, but people were literally killing galaxies worth of people every 5 minutes EACH with just 3-4 people in a squad... and bragging like it was some kind of grand joke.

- AA is ineffectual, while anti-ground from air is deadly as hell. It's hard to hit the planes because the bullets drop off so quickly you can't hit planes unless they are very close. They added some Auraxium bought weapons for heavy and MAX that may make this less retarded trying to shoot down planes, but was too expensive to try them myself.

- Some MAX units seem to have good AV weapon by default, while others have piss poor ones. BS AV seems to be good, while TR AV has low damage and 5 shot clips. You can barely kill infantry with it before you need to reload which means you die...better to stick with chain guns. NC jackhammers were instant kills on most infantry in comparison. Don't ask me how they came up with the balance they did on MAX suits, it makes no sense whatsoever.

- Right now by default the classes have special abilities that look like they should be cert point bought. So the experience you have now may be the same experience you have when you fully cert into these abilities. Like the heavy shield ability, medic heal, inf cloaking. Or somewhere in between. However if these are the maximum effect aspects of the abilities, the classes are weak in comparison to the MAX...like stupidly weak. The MAX units don't have enough drawbacks to discourage use if this is how much stronger they are supposed to be. They can't drive, can't gun in lib bomb position...can't be revived or healed by medic. But that means you could load up a gal with all MAX minus the driver.

- No trial system for weapons, so you spend real life money or auraxium on guns that may end up being completely useless. The grenade on top of tanks is useless as hell. You pretty much have to direct hit guys to hurt them with it. PLUS, Zoom certs often don't work on secondary guns......which again makes them useless to use if you're trying to shoot infantry/planes you can barely see if you can manage to compensate for bullet drop off.

- I don't care for the having to buy grenades to use. This is a stupid system, and I suspect it's indicative of what their pay system is going to end up being. That you will eventually be unable to supply yourself with various kinds of weaponry because they want everything to bought with Auraxium/Station Cash. So you will be limited to what you can afford to by instead of what you can cert eventually.

- Station Cash system isn't in yet, nor is most of the items in the shop. But I think it's going to be expensive basing it off the rate of Auraxium you earn and what stuff costs. 12.5k for tracking rocket launcher, when you get maybe 2-3k auraxium a day if you play extreme amounts of time. Then Max guns cost 8k, AA launcher costs around 12k. Plus all the vehicle guns, some of which cost 12k+ maybe more. And a host of implants (temporary 24 hour implants, retarded as hell) and other guns that aren't priced yet.

- Base lock down upon capture is 5 minutes, usually this isn't even enough time to clear out the enemies before it's capturable again. So you literally get stuck at a base until you just say screw it and move on. Now with the hex system, I suspect this will result in all day fights at one location. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it gets kinda old only being able to see 10-20% of the map because the way the system is designed.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ubisoft: PC Piracy Rate 93-95%
133. Re: Ubisoft: PC Piracy Rate 93-95% Aug 23, 2012, 01:25 Veterator

Can't think of another business that can survive a 90%+ theft rate, I guess that's why copyright infringement isn't theft. You know, if you want to believe those numbers at all. I just wonder how many people on this planet they think play games on the PC.

I buy 342-567% of all games that have ever been created, thought of, or will be created.

News Comments > TF2 Mann vs. Machine Live
41. Re: TF2 Mann vs. Machine Live Aug 18, 2012, 02:25 Veterator

Had a number of servers that would FPS crawl once the bots started showing up. FPS was fine once you were dead, crawled when you were alive. I remember there being a bug like this in the past with TF2 for me.

I didn't find it particularly fun. The scout bots once they get the bomb are still faster than most the classes, so you're pretty much boned at that point.

Don't really care for the way the upgrade system works either. It's tied to the weapon you have equipped, so as a heavy if you need to use Natascha to try to slow down those friggin big scout bots, you have the weakest Natascha while your other gun might be nicely upgraded.

And supposedly there's some kind of buy back on the upgrades, but I wasn't sure how to do it....saw it at the end of an invasion in the totals.

It needs traps, blocks, or something to make it less blah. Like things you can unlock on the map with your credits instead of upgrades.....barricades, platforms they can't get to, ammo stations, health stations...something.

News Comments > Op Ed
51. Re: Op Ed Aug 15, 2012, 15:13 Veterator

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 14:46:
Veterator wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 00:16:
So how many people would look at you like you're a lunatic when you tell them they should be buying watches that don't keep time, cars that have major mechanical issues not covered under warranty, a brand new house with a roof that leaks just a little bit, a toothbrush that doesn't clean your teeth and only has a few sharp edges, toothpaste that only makes you want vomit a little, and milk that smells like onions.

How does that even make sense?

Bad analogies galore.. The game should still be fully functional which negates all of these analogies. A watch that is difficult or unsightly to read? A car with a bad paint job, a house with shite wallpaper, a toothbrush with.. wait what?

lol

Should be fully functional, your definition of fully functional is?
Poor controls?
Poor performance on recommended or better specs?
Faulty DRM?
Unaddressed exploits in MP?
Crashing?
Game stopping bugs?
Save game bugs?

Unlike with physical goods you can buy, fixing the above items is usually out of the question without the developer/publisher doing it. Which is why I picked the analogies I did, you can't fix them easily or cheaply and they prevent you from tolerating/using what you purchased expecting a useable product. And most of them aren't things you'd notice or know when buying it. You'd know if the watch was hard to read, you'd know if the car had a shit paint job, you'd know if a house had wallpaper you didn't like....assuming you looked at them before buying. Games have some screenshots, a little video maybe, and some blurb of text and minimum specs. Beyond that third party reviews are all you have to go on...rarely is there a demo anymore.

And no reasonable person or retail shop would expect you to put up with that stuff on physical goods, nor would a court of law if it came to it unless it was disclosed up front. Game publishers/devs usually disclose very little and you have to be expected to rely on game reviews to try to find out these things if they don't write it off as "it'll probably be fixed" and never mention it.

News Comments > Op Ed
45. Re: Op Ed Aug 15, 2012, 00:16 Veterator

So how many people would look at you like you're a lunatic when you tell them they should be buying watches that don't keep time, cars that have major mechanical issues not covered under warranty, a brand new house with a roof that leaks just a little bit, a toothbrush that doesn't clean your teeth and only has a few sharp edges, toothpaste that only makes you want vomit a little, and milk that smells like onions.

All for full price....because if you do, the guys who made it will do better next time...probably....maybe. Or you know, sell you the same shit because you bought it the first time and it's cheaper to do it kinda right than completely right.

If you're not careful they might not sell you the product you don't want to use/play/drink/whatever anymore. Oh noees.

I wish I could put out something mediocre and try to guilt people into buying it at 50 bucks a pop, or I won't put further mediocre products. How does that even make sense?

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Aug 14, 2012, 03:54 Veterator

Think about how much time they waste trying to put DRM in, keep DRM working, and selling DRM as a bonus instead of a negative.

I don't expect perfection in my games....I do however expect exploits to be dealt with in MP. And game stopping bugs to be very hard to reproduce if they exist in all game modes.

Plus the game has to be fun, but I think that part gets left out because it isn't working and they don't have time to fix it before release.

But at least she's attractive, so you got some eye candy to look at while they boldly feed you bullshit.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Evening Safety Dance Aug 14, 2012, 03:00 Veterator

I have to wonder if they've truly ejected the people from their systems in some of these cases. If you believe you're invincible and they keep letting you believe that.....you probably are going to be shocked enough when you catch one break in to potentially ignore the constant ongoing ones.

News Comments > TF2 Mann vs. Machine Update Wednesday
2. Re: TF2 Mann vs. Machine Update Wednesday Aug 13, 2012, 21:42 Veterator

Wondering what they mean by earning incredible loot. Changing the way the loot system works? Or is it specific to this game mode and can only be used in it?

15. Re: etc., etc. Aug 13, 2012, 02:45 Veterator

nin wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 11:28:
Veterator wrote on Aug 12, 2012, 02:48:
Only thing the game added combat wise was cover, and using it was friggin annoying.

Yeah, I never cared for that, as a smuggler...

"Ok, you attack, and I'm gonna go hide behind that rock for a second!"

I mean it looked OK when you used environment ones, it just never worked worth a crap. And your DPS/etc suffered because you had to rely on this weird mechanic that never worked very well and left you fighting in the open most times because you had to move for all the knockbacks and stuff.

13. Re: etc., etc. Aug 12, 2012, 02:48 Veterator

Only thing the game added combat wise was cover, and using it was friggin annoying.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
15. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 11, 2012, 04:52 Veterator

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 01:24:

Not everyone is equipped to smash faces. Sometimes safety in numbers and the protection of others is the best you can hope for. Of all of those groups you mention, how many cases of "hate-crime" violence are there for them in recent years? I bet only one or two stand out. There's a difference between being laughed at and having people believe you're an abomination in the sight of God, deserving of death and eternal damnation. Yeah, those people are insane, but there happens to be a lot of them that fall near that end of the spectrum.

I really don't have much respect for people who use religion as an excuse to do evil shit. Or people in general who think it's funny to bully or intimidate. And I realize this happens in games a lot. Hell Tribes Ascend, in one match the other day I probably had 4 players repeatedly giving me shit anytime they killed me or I killed them. I just let them carry on for 3-4 rounds doing their dumbshit, then I called them out on it...and people laughed at them and they stopped. Not in any particular racial slur way, but it's just the general attitude of a LOT of gamers, you're either part of the community in their head or not. You either play the way they want you to play or they pick on you. Etc etc.

Personally I think the game developers don't discourage it enough, it's why you see publisher/developer forums just filled with people flaming/fanboying it up comments. It's seriously not conducive to a discussion where a big majority of the people are simply not heard or refuse to speak because there's a little cluster of shitheads who spend all of their time driving people off.

I haven't heard any news of these guys physically attacking people at events, but the fact that their attitude is tolerated at many stages in the gaming community pretty much guarantees that these shithead attitudes are going to persist no matter how you try to divide yourselves up.

I understand why they want to do it, and I even sympathize with them on it. But I don't think they are going to end up with the results they expect, in fact I think it will just escalate the anti-gay commentary. Especially if you ever get identified as going to those events, they'll single you out if you ever try to play with the non-event attendees.

Now if they want to organize a place where people can comment on what they like and don't like about games and not get shouted down (like what happens in damn near every game specific forum ever). Have events where the game devs show up and it isn't a raging mass of screaming, drooling idiots..... They'd be creating a place where people would prefer to go. It doesn't need to be targeted at gay people to be civil. I think a whole lot of people would like some civility injected back into games, because it's more fun to joke around instead of having people continually calling everyone noobs, spamming voice chat, and generally being a shithead.

If every group I mentioned previously got offended and made their own gaming group....shitheads will just join whatever group and hate on the people not in their group. Gay people can be shitheads too.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
8. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 10, 2012, 23:27 Veterator

Well if we're basing it on what kind of insults get thrown out.

We'll need safe places for:

30+ or 40+ yo virgins.

People who live with their parents.

People who live in their parents basement.

Anyone who works in fast food.

Each and every racial group, because they kinda throw those out like candy.

Rednecks, people with heavy southern accents...etc. Just so people don't assume they are hooking up with family members or animals.

Furries.

Asians who are bad at math.

Fat people, everyone hates fat people now.

And probably a whole lot of other insults/stereotypes and what not that are throw out to upset people in games.

Some of the above are things you can't keep to yourself (race, accent, fatness), unlike your sexuality, but even the people part of those groups and insulted by the barbs online probably would feel silly setting up a special game event.

Are they going to test your gayness? What if you're a gay that
insults gays?

I mean more power to them, but a whole lot of people get insulted in games in a whole lot of ways. Showing you are intimidated/affected by it just means they win.

Hell I had a relative who was deaf with other handicaps and people used to make fun of the deaf group he hung out with....until they picked up a big bulky deaf member who threatened to and started beating the shit out of those people. That's what those kind of people respond to, having their face smashed.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
39. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 10, 2012, 09:16 Veterator

Beamer wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 22:07:
The housing crisis didn't begin with the bankers (who had nothing to do with it), lenders (who had enormous amounts), traders (who had less), or borrowers (who also had enormous amounts.)

It started with the government. The government changed the rules. In order to make loans accessible to anyone it changed the laws to encourage loans going out to people with bad credit. Lenders swept in and started offering loans to people that they knew likely couldn't pay it back, because the government changed regulations so that these people could. The lenders immediately sold these loans to traders, most of whom had no idea what was going on.

Borrowers were taking loans they knew they couldn't pay.
Lenders were giving them, and as someone that sadly spent a year doing operations/marketing at one of these right out of college, I can tell you most were bending rules for this. I didn't see it first hand, as the ops guys ran my company in a constant struggle with sales guys, but the stories we heard from other companies... and the photoshopped documents we got from borrowers to try to support their loans...
Traders were backing and trading these without a clue.

But it all stemmed from the government relaxing regulations stupidly.

Also, I'm ok with people mocking Obama for being owned by corporations as long as they aren't stupid enough to act as if the Republicans aren't even more in debt to corporate overloads. If the Democrats are 99% the Republicans are 105%.

And yet we continue to hear from those same people about how we need less regulation to really progress.

I guess the question goes back to, why would the government relax regulation on an industry unless they were being asked to/paid to/whatever else to.

I have yet to see the laws changed because a handful individuals want them changed, it takes a overwhelming majority of people to make it happen...and most can't even agree on where to eat in a group of 4.

Plus, even after the regulation was relaxed, they were selling these bad loans at the highest credit rating despite knowing full well they weren't. I highly doubt the government gave a green light to that before or during, but it seems they did after with the lack of prosecution taking place.

And all the rumors of people not having to substantiate how much they made or their worth when applying for loans, just put in a number. Which often times the lender would fill in for you, falsely of course, or change after you applied to make you more appealing....were allegations of that going on to. I remember a story of a guy who never made over 60 grand in his life in any one year, and his loan had him down at about 10 times what he made in a good year.

That kind of stuff, if isolated would be easy to find and prosecute. I think it was pervasive and they just threw their hands up and said screw it at some point, because if they started putting people on the chopping block there wouldn't be many left.

Stories of guys just out of college chumming up to the movie stars, buying the place champagne and having obscene amounts of money because they were lending and bundling these bad loans up and selling them. Etc etc....

In the end it sounded a lot like the ruins of a ponzi scheme. With the home owners being at the bottom (all of them whether they borrowed or not). And the corporations management at the top, because those bonuses were paid out even during the bailouts or perhaps even with the bailouts.

And this all proceeds the illegal foreclosures and what not we hear in the news all the time. And it also sets the standard that they can both take bail out money, which presumably was given to them to stabilize the market so a whole lot of people didn't end up out of their house....and they still end up foreclosing despite the bail out. So they get the bailout money, the house, and any breaks for holding foreclosed properties in a down market.

The whole thing stinks of BS, like it was a concerted effort to screw as many people as possible before it burst. Rational people wouldn't flood/kill their area of expertise like that...they want steady business. Not flood/drought business cycles because it's too volatile to take a chance and expand.

My overall point is, actual value/money was lost and no one seems to be straightening that shit out, protecting against it happening again, prosecuting people who abused/cheated the system with deception. Where as in Dotcom case we have virtual maybe money if a whole lot of criteria is met, and they are busting out all the influence to make sure something happened fast in spite of actual procedure. In a completely different country and on a far less all encompassing scale....he might have had an impact on more people than a mugger, but certainly less than a global economic meltdown and the people who clowned around during it.

The scale of the crime, if huge, seems to warrant no response...or even free money.

GSK fiasco is another great example of BS. Guys pushing drugs via bribery for unapproved treatments and they got fined. Where's the raiding and the beating, they were endangering lives with that shit. Not to mention creating an environment of distrust in the doctor/patient relationship where the money/vacations/madonna tickets means more than your health potentially.

It pays to go big in your crime is the bottom line, no arrests, fines that don't even eliminate half the profits from your crimes don't seem very punitive. And as individuals in these companies, it's not like your take home pay is in danger......even though you knew you were doing illegal shit. Can't help but shake my head at the inconsistent application of laws where crime takes place and yet there's not even a trial to punish the responsible parties...just fines.

This comment was edited on Aug 10, 2012, 19:51.

29. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2012, 20:19 Veterator

Beamer wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 17:33:
Veterator wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 15:36:
Most CEOs in the US are douches, when are they going to bust in their doors and beat em up some while they seize their assets and holdings? Or the bankers.......

Has to be easier to bust them for douchebaggery and illegal practices when they are in the same country as the people pushing for it.

Dotcom needs to beef up on his white collar crime if he wants to run with the big dogs.

Most CEOs and bankers don't do anything illegal. Hell, most CEOs and bankers don't do anything shady. They're jerks, but doing everything 100% within the law.

Which is why the laws may be an issue, but tell that to RollinThunder.

Even most traders, which is probably what you mean when you say "bankers," don't do anything particularly bad, but it's their culture that's really screwing everything up (and, at this point, I think most people will never understand the difference between an investment banker and a trader. I'm always surprised the media doesn't actually use proper terms. Traders are not bankers, they're greedy monkeys with terminals.)

Similar boat in my mind.

Dotcom may or may not have been profiting directly from copyright infringement. They threw the law out the window instead of building a proper case and went after him.

CEOs/whoever may be in charge of companies may or may not be breaking employment laws by requiring Facebook logins and other information on people that is in direct violation to protected classes and other criteria they aren't allowed to ask about. Divorced, have kids, planning to have kids, gay, straight, member of whatever political group, etc.

Hell companies doing 5 year long wage freezes despite posting a lot of profits to me seems like another questionable thing they should be investigating. Not temporary wage freezes, minimum period wage freezes. Caterpillar was going for 6 year wage freezes.

Bankers/traders/lenders/mortgage handlers. I frankly can't tell where the housing crisis began or ended in that group of people. It seemed like everyone hand their hand in the jar and fueled the frenzy despite all indicators and basic common sense. Kept telling people everything was great and kept on lending. Then after it busted, which they had a large hand in, they had many instances of illegal foreclosures. They broke into a guy's home and "winterized" after he just bought it.

Hell on another forum was reading about a guy who was unable to buy a house because the bank who was trying to short sale it was operating in bad faith and wasn't disclosing the existence of liens on the property. Trying to handle them by delaying the process and kept silent until they couldn't hide it any longer.

I mean .....this stuff is right up to the line of fraud if not outright fraud. Why aren't they being busted? They are in the US doing this stuff. They are hurting real people's funds and homes, not imaginary copyright infringement bucks. Yet the imaginary funds gets the assault squads..and can't even seal the deal because they borked it.

The obvious answer is that busting corporations and their employees doesn't aid corporations. And when it comes between corporations, the one with the deepest pockets gets to choose what happens to the less influential companies. I always like to ask myself, would an individual doing this to another individual be in jail? If the answer is probably yes, then the law should be applied the same to corporations. If the answer is no, then the corporation is probably as close to "good" as it can be considering how favorable the laws are toward them versus the individual.

23. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 9, 2012, 15:36 Veterator

Most CEOs in the US are douches, when are they going to bust in their doors and beat em up some while they seize their assets and holdings? Or the bankers.......

Has to be easier to bust them for douchebaggery and illegal practices when they are in the same country as the people pushing for it.

Dotcom needs to beef up on his white collar crime if he wants to run with the big dogs.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 9, 2012, 08:06 Veterator

Blackmail is the only explanation. Use the "job compensation" as a way to pay him off.

News Comments > Steam Adding Non-Gaming Titles
42. Re: Steam Adding Non-Gaming Titles Aug 8, 2012, 16:04 Veterator

Don't think their distribution systems could handle both games and apps being on sale at the same time.

I just hope they let you control what you see content wise, because I really disliked Newegg showing home appliances to me on their main page when I was there to look for deals on PC stuff. When before all I had to look at there was PC related stuff.

Like I know they let you control if DLC shows up on some of the lists and what not. So I think they can do it, I just hope they divide the store pages well enough to appease people who only want to see games or apps....and separate their sales on each to different times so you don't have to check various parts of their catalog for sales throughout the day/week.

Other than that, if they host some of the virus scanners/malware/etc stuff in their free versions at a minimum it could be useful. It'd certainly make it easier for people familiar with Steam to get these things to clean their own systems rather than hunting them down via browser searches. My brother picked up a virus that disabled his browsers, that was a new one to me.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 7, 2012, 22:04 Veterator

Any reason to raise prices is a good reason. That's how it works now.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 6, 2012, 23:07 Veterator

Right now AFAIK cloud computing is more of a business thing. Small to medium businesses start dumping all of their data to the net, securing it depending on how they need to access it. No need for backups (flawed thinking IMO), easily expandable storage, access from anywhere (flawed thinking again IMO), secure (very flawed thinking).

The selling point is supposed to be lower costs because you don't need the kind of hardware and technical support you would need if you did it in house. So you theoretically don't need a robust server, a backup plan, or someone capable of pulling your ass out of the fire when something goes wrong...because nothing will go wrong....it's in the cloud.

Larger companies/schools use it for data processing, mining, etc. Not so much storage as computing power they can use without having to buy a dedicated setup.

The word is that any of those hosted data is basically open to the US government, and a lot of foreign schools are told not to use these services under any circumstances due to this alleged access they have.

Then we have cloud computing for the consumer side, which.......using cloud computing as a term that means "on the net" is a stupid way to distinguish things...it's a muddled terminology at this point. Just all encompassing to the point of being meaningless, besides using it as a buzzword. I believe on the consumer side, they want you to basically turn all your data storage over to them. Moving back to like someone else said, terminal based computing. Where instead of a keyboard and monitor with a little functionality on your side and the meat of it being over the LAN, now it's your PC to their server over the net.

There being a definite control/licensing issue with anything "online", instead of being a ownership issue in the "offline" aspect. And I'll bet beyond the security, viruses attacks, data loss, etc....there ends up being the issue of ownership. If you use their tools to create something and aren't paying for the service (using a free portion or something) that your work will magically become their property if they ever choose to claim it. Offline, at least theoretically, they should not be able to tell wtf you are doing. Online, they could track your progress, copy it, steal it, etc. And there's very little in their EULAs to cover you from them, but plenty to protect them from you.

Basically, once it gets too comfortable...one of them is going to give everyone a good fucking and the rest will follow in their footsteps because they never get punished significantly to keep it from being profitable and laws can't stay within 20 years of relevancy and hope to remain fair anymore due to special interests.

This comment was edited on Aug 7, 2012, 02:36.

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Beta Beginning; Steam Confirmed
3. Re: PlanetSide 2 Beta Beginning; Steam Confirmed Aug 6, 2012, 16:24 Veterator

I think Tribes only gets big populations on weekends. Their double XP weekends or whatever are the times when you don't end up playing the same people every day throughout the day. Otherwise weekdays I'll see the same 10-15 people very often, on weekends maybe 5 of that 10-15.

It's more consistent now that they group by rank, but it was still a pretty regular group of people playing at certain times before that change.

So I'd guess they maybe have a steady group of 5-8k players per server hub, with it spiking up to 15-20k on the XP weekends. Really hard to judge on how many people overall throughout the day, but I'm thinking 5k people seems pretty reasonable for a weekday.

And looks like I won't be getting into PS2 beta for at least another week as a vet.

493 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo