Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Hatyara

Real Name Hatyara   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Hatyara/advanced
Signed On Jun 15, 2007, 03:28
Total Comments 12 (Suspect)
User ID 40483

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > WoW Customer Service Changes Coming
9. Re: WoW Customer Service Changes Coming Apr 17, 2012, 03:04 Hatyara

I deleted a char in 2010, 2 years later I lodged a ticket to get the char undeleted. Within 15 minutes my char was back, this was at 11:30PM Sydney time. I think the service is pretty good.

I have played many mmo's and so far Blizzard's CS for WOW is the best I have seen.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > World of Warcraft Cataclysm Postmortem
14. Re: World of Warcraft Cataclysm Postmortem Mar 8, 2012, 16:45 Hatyara

My raid group just downed deathwing last week. I started raiding in WoW back in Wrath when Trial of the Crusader came out. Been enjoying the game since. I only raid two nights a week, I spend close to 10 hours a week playing WoW. Its a good balance between that and everything else in life.  

News Comments > The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer
34. Re: The Old Republic Cancellation Issues; Trailer Jan 19, 2012, 17:07 Hatyara

Antdude wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 16:15:
What's really sad is watching a once-great company slowly going the way of all other companies that are swallowed up by EA. Bioware simply isn't ready for an MMO(or an RTS, for that matter) and the amount of talent and effort it will take to dig out of it is beyond them currently.

EA's stock is taking a hit today directly because of the SWTOR problems. It's not just a technical issue, but a project management issue, and closing the forums, denying people the ability to unsub, and their perceived inability to fix the latest round of problems brought on by their own patch, just smacks of panic on EA's part. This will destroy Bioware's credibility and will further damage a great IP.

I would like to see the stock, where can I see this?

Edit : On slicing, I noticed that slicing has been unnerfed now. I am once again making 4-6K credits. Which really at level 50 is nothing. I don't understand why slicing was nerfed in the first place. I am making a tonne more money from Underworld Trading and Diplomacy than slicing could ever provide.

The biggest mistake EA made was putting this game in an off the shelf game engine. I don't think this engine can handle large PVP battles (Ilum). The game or server chokes when everyone is using their abilities. They need to fix this.

This game has alot of issues, but I am /bugging every issue I run into. Its time consuming and frankly I feel like I am paying for the privilege of beta testing this game. I will keep up my sub as its something to play in between WoW raiding.

I have finished act 3 on my sith assassin, rolling a sith sorcerer now. Since I have seen the whole story I will just space bar all the way to 50 lol.

This comment was edited on Jan 19, 2012, 17:18.

News Comments > The Old Republic Stats
51. Re: The Old Republic Stats Dec 27, 2011, 21:31 Hatyara

Sounds like you are very happy with the game. I am just going to play out the Sith assassin storyline then figure out what I want to do from there. In the meantime, this game is a good filler in between WoW raid nights.  

47. Re: The Old Republic Stats Dec 27, 2011, 20:18 Hatyara

CreamyBlood wrote on Dec 27, 2011, 19:57:
But seriously, how does DDO stack up against WoW (never played it) or this new game? I'm having a good time when I'm in the dungeons.

You can play WoW for free now, level cap is 20 and you cannot join a guild or whisper players. Give it a go

43. Re: The Old Republic Stats Dec 27, 2011, 19:29 Hatyara

TurdFergasun wrote on Dec 27, 2011, 19:28:
so has this been cancelled and re-made into a facebook game yet?

I think when Blizzard releases Titan this game will be done.

41. Re: The Old Republic Stats Dec 27, 2011, 19:21 Hatyara

My character is level 33 so I have gone to Nar Shadda - it was not that great, I am up to Taris at the moment. I don't know much about Star Wars lore so I would not know what is good or bad, I just feel that the world environments while looking great graphically are not as well put together as they could be. When your standing there you just don't get the full immersion, maybe some work on the sound department would fix that.

I would rather queue up for a group and do things in the world, like archeology or daily quests or tradeskills etc then sit there sitting spamming in general that I need a healer or DPS to finish a heroic quest or a flashpoint.

Also, disclaimer, I have not played any Bioware game before. This is the first bioware title I have played.

36. Re: The Old Republic Stats Dec 27, 2011, 18:33 Hatyara

You nailed it here, flying around Azeroth in between dungeon/raidfinder queues and doing archaeology you really do get to appreciate the work that went into building the game world. I don't get this feeling in SWTOR.  

33. Re: The Old Republic Stats Dec 27, 2011, 17:26 Hatyara

I play on Wound in the Force, 5 minute queue times.  

30. Re: The Old Republic Stats Dec 27, 2011, 17:01 Hatyara

I play in between raiding in WoW. The game is okay but the combat is a little weird and this is made worse with the ability lag which is a major issue. There is around a 0.5sec lag in abilities, you can test this by simply trying to mount onto your speeder.  

News Comments > Frontlines: Fuel of War Patch
3. Re: Punk Buster Jun 5, 2008, 19:30 Hatyara

I bought this game on Steam when it came out, I may need to wait another day for the patch to filter out to steam servers.

This game does not appear to be very popular online though based on these game-monitor stats.

http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=ffow

News Comments > Civilization Console Demos
11. Re: XBox Live Jun 5, 2008, 19:25 Hatyara

My friend has a Xbox 360 and he said the way it works is that new content is gold subscriber exclusive for a week then available to the silver account holders thereafter.

I have a PS3 and in Australia I did not see this demo available for download on the PSN today. I did however start downloading the Battlefield Bad Company demo.

12 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo