Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Palle

Real Name Palle   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Starang
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 31, 2007, 08:41
Total Comments 142 (Novice)
User ID 39621

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > The Division Engine Trailer
16. Re: The Division Engine Trailer Dec 9, 2013, 11:29 Starang

here is a youtube version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2NJSAvuiQ0 with 1080p  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III Specs
2. Re: Assassin's Creed III Specs Sep 26, 2012, 21:34 Starang

It's the same with the new Xcom, dx9 but does not work with XP.  

News Comments > Jagged Alliance: Back in Action Demo
11. Re: Jagged Alliance: Back in Action Demo Feb 1, 2012, 19:44 Starang

Big JA fan, played the tutorial and mission. I would have preferred turn based over plan and go but I don't dislike it enough not to want to play the full game  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2011, 13:48 Starang

Happy Birthday!  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
26. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 16, 2011, 23:00 Starang

Orcs Must Die! is awesome. I usually don't enjoy tower defense games but for some reason I enjoyed every minute of this game, hope they release more levels with new traps and monsters.  

News Comments > Jade Empire Sequel Possible
11. Re: Jade Empire Sequel Possible Sep 25, 2011, 14:48 Starang

After the turd that was Dragon Age 2 why not turd it up with a sequel to Jade Empire, the game that was even worse. Makes sense.  

News Comments > Starbreeze Working on New IP
6. Re: Starbreeze Working on New IP Sep 19, 2011, 23:42 Starang

Calling Josef Fares a top Swedish director is pushing it to say the least. He made like four movies and two of them were horrible especially the rip off on Super Troopers. To be fair one movie he did make that didn't suck was actually pretty good.  

News Comments > On Origin Data-Mining
5. Re: On Origin Data-Mining Aug 23, 2011, 22:40 Starang

Guess I won't be installing origin then.  

News Comments > Jagged Alliance: Back In Action Interview
7. Re: Jagged Alliance: Back In Action Interview Aug 18, 2011, 23:22 Starang

After seeing some of this "plan and go" game-play in action I pretty much lost all interest, too bad they couldn't include a real turn based option.  

News Comments > id Software: Fans of our IPs "Patience Will Be Rewarded"
52. Re: id Software: Fans of our IPs Aug 15, 2011, 21:05 Starang

I wonder if those sequels will come with regenerating health like it looks like Rage has from the videos I've watched. I haven't enjoyed one single first person shooter built around that game destroying feature.  

News Comments > Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More
201. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 1, 2011, 17:01 Starang

Don't care about the always online DRM as I am always online, I don't care about the auction house as I would never use it and I don't care if people buy gear as the pvp arena doesn't sound great with team death-match only. It's the no skill points changes, the 2d cinematics, and the latest game-play vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjkNpBYEK1M&feature=player_embedded that makes me worried.  

News Comments > DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions
23. Re: DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions Jun 14, 2011, 19:33 Starang

Dev wrote on Jun 14, 2011, 17:59:
Yeah if you don't pre-order, you won't get the map-pack and will have to pay extra (no pricing announced) for it.

If you don't pre-order you wont get the exclusive weapons (physical pack) and EA says you can't get them at all any other way.

Thanks for the info, all I needed to know.

21. Re: DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions Jun 14, 2011, 12:43 Starang

AnointedSword wrote on Jun 14, 2011, 09:18:

How about this. You pre-order the damn game...It is that simple. How about this, don't play the game at all. Go play checkers or something...

How about this. When I want the advice from a unlock horny achievement hunting console gamer on me pre-ordering or not playing things I'll fucking ask for it...It is that simple. How about this, either give me an answer to my actual question or don't bother replying to me at all, now go buy some more map packs for call of duty or something...

12. Re: DICE Addresses Battlefield 3 Preorder Questions Jun 14, 2011, 08:18 Starang

So I am a bit confused regarding the maps. If I don't pre-order and instead buy the game when it's actually available, my copy (PC) will be the fuck you edition and I will have to pay full price for the game and an extra 10 dollars to get the maps ?  

News Comments > Kotick Buying Myspace?
2. Re: Kotick Buying Myspace? Jun 9, 2011, 17:51 Starang

Next up Myspace Elite!  

News Comments > Consoles Lead Skyrim Development
61. Re: Consoles Lead Skyrim Development Jun 8, 2011, 20:10 Starang

Don't know what people where expecting. Last game they made that had PC as a lead was Morrowind and that came out in 2002. Now they probably said that Oblivion was developed side by side on 360 and pc but you just have to play the game to realize it was made for the 360. Fallout 3, 360 as lead.  

News Comments > RAGE Trailer
10. Re: RAGE Trailer Apr 19, 2011, 11:24 Starang

reisub wrote on Apr 19, 2011, 11:02:
Could be fun. The trailer makes me wonder how people can stand to use a control pad for FPSs though.
This

News Comments > The Secret World Trailer
9. Re: The Secret World Trailer Apr 8, 2011, 15:39 Starang

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Ehh what ?

Oh nm saw more than me got it.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 20, 2011, 19:53 Starang

Enjoying Shogun 2 a lot, not regretting buying it like I did with Empire.  

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Op Ed Dec 12, 2010, 16:32 Starang

Downloaded it and ended up fast forwarding to the new game announcements after 5 minutes. The trailers were disappointing, most of them had no in game footage, were for garbage games or stuff getting released in 2013. Waste of bandwidth.  

142 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo