Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Maldo

Real Name Maldo   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname maldoror
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 22, 2007, 14:52
Total Comments 185 (Novice)
User ID 38963

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Rendition: Guantanamo
1. Re: Rendition: Guantanamo Jun 1, 2009, 12:09 maldoror

stupid attention seekers.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EVE Online Turns Six
18. Re: Black Prophecy FTW! May 7, 2009, 13:42 maldoror

You are a moron, Black Prophecy is a completely diffrent game from EVE.

2. Is Black Prophecy anything like Eve Online?

Black Prophecy is a Massively Multiplayer Online Space Shooter with role-play elements focussing on fast and exciting real-time combat space battles. Our approach is to provide quick and easy game fun without the necessity to develop your character over months. So besides the fact that both games play in space, they do not have much more in common.

Some people like the depth and massive economy and fleet battles a game like EVE offers.

News Comments > TF2 MMO Code
19. Re: TF2 MMO Code May 2, 2009, 20:55 maldoror

What's with all the valve hate here? Left 4 dead sucks? That is news to me. Maybe if you have no friends and thus no one to play with, left 4 dead could suck. But if you know people who enjoy playing daily it is easily one of my most played and best games.

Keep bashing valve, the most die hard PC game developer out there. We all know when Half Life 3 comes out you will be right there in line with the rest of us. That is if you even game on a PC anymore, since most of you seem to like being bent over like the rest of the console community, so why not go join them?

Ohh waaaaa valve is updating its games with free content yet I still complain.. waaaaaa

News Comments > PC Star Trek: D-A-C Plans
24. Re: PC Star Trek: D-A-C Plans Apr 23, 2009, 19:21 maldoror

Starfleet Command this is not.

Looks like the ships control like a shuttle craft, not a huge lumbering ship of the line as they should be. I will pass.

News Comments > CoH: Tales of Valor Ships, Canadian CD Key Woes
2. missing cd keys Apr 9, 2009, 21:10 maldoror

About 6 months or so ago I bought a company of heroes gold from target, inside there was no cd key whatsoever. After contacting support I was basically told they could not do shit for me, so I took the game back and bought something else from another publisher.

Do game publishers even know what customer support means anymore?

News Comments > Velvet Assassin Graphic Novel
2. Re: Velvet Assassin Graphic Novel Feb 7, 2009, 14:03 maldoror

quit crying.  

News Comments > Legendary Demo
2. Re: Legendary Demo Dec 12, 2008, 22:39 maldoror

console fps port garbage.  

News Comments > Star Trek Online Interview
19. Re: Star Trek Online Interview Nov 28, 2008, 05:38 maldoror

I disagree, there is only so many times you can play a Starfleet Command game and just want to beat your head against a wall for all the bugs in EACH AND EVERY GAME, even after buying all 3.

But for pure hands on ship combat the previous 3 easily destroy the Command series. Especially with the mod community for BC and KA.

I would have to disagree with your disagree :P, granted the single player of any Starfleet Command game was sub par, but online vs. play is where this game shined. Plus the mod community was and is still very active for SFC, they even released many community updates and patches after the devs went under to make the game even more like starfleet battles, which is one of the best hex based wargames ever also. =)

Check out dynaverse.org, they are supposedly releasing a free updated version of SFC made by the community using t he acquired source code.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Interview
14. Re: Star Trek Online Interview Nov 27, 2008, 21:08 maldoror

fawker have you ever played Starfleet Academy, Klingon Academy, or Bridge Commander?

don't forget Starfleet Command I and II, easily the best star trek ship combat games.

News Comments > Wanted Movie
3. Re: Wanted Movie Nov 23, 2008, 09:08 maldoror

Only adolescent boys liked this shit pile of a movie.  

News Comments > WAR Patch Changes
2. Re: WAR Patch Changes Nov 17, 2008, 21:00 maldoror

I played this game for a few weeks, and there are some things I did like about it but in the end I think wow still will get my mmo dollar since the new expansion came out. I do not think warhammer is a bad game by any means, but the broken up non continuous world (a big gaming turn off for me) and the hitchy at times game play add up to turn me away from this. Add to these things the fact that every single class has very little item customization and you end up looking very much like everyone else in your class and I think I will stay away from warhammer for now. Maybe will pick it up again at a later date.

just my 2 cents.

News Comments > Molyneux: PC Game Market "In Tatters"
9. Re: No subject Oct 2, 2008, 23:13 maldoror

This guy shows how out of touch he has become with the pc market after putting out middle of the road scholock for the past few years. High points like Crysis? Really? No mention of valve, I am sure if we were fortunate enough to look into valves financial books we would see anything but "tatters", more like lots of profit.

Less talk Molyneux and make better games. Fable 2? zzzzzzzz

News Comments > Chris Taylor Helming Fallout MMOG?
2. Re: No subject Sep 23, 2008, 21:23 maldoror

There are 2 Chris Taylor game designers, one is actually Christopher Taylor and that is who this article is referring to. He designed Fallout and many other interplay games during that era as well as one of my all time favorites Starfleet Command. The Chris Taylor from gas powered games is not the one mentioned in this article.

News Comments > New Mount & Blade
2. No subject Sep 20, 2008, 19:20 maldoror

This game is getting pretty good reviews, I look forward to checking it out. Glad there is a demo too.

News Comments > Crysis Warhead In Stores - Limited Installs & Online Authentication
2. Re: No install Sep 18, 2008, 13:01 maldoror

It just seems to be one big giant "fuck you" after another coming from this company towards PC gamers. They are like the anti-stardock.

Not buying this game, plenty of other shit coming out right now to play.

News Comments > Mythic: WAR Better than WoW at Launch
8. Re: No subject Sep 15, 2008, 22:14 maldoror

Fion, what happened to your rabid enthusiasm for Age of Conan? I remember you calling me "deluded" for saying AOC was closed off, buggy and really not that impressive in beta. You claimed it was going to be the greatest game ever, and now you are back to hyping up wow? Your opinion is honestly the least valued by me on these forums. Congrats!

News Comments > New Half-Life 2 Pirates, Vikings and Knights II Beta
2. Re: No subject Sep 14, 2008, 23:51 maldoror

This mod has excellent melee combat mechanics and is pretty well done and overall very fun. Worth a try for sure.

no ninjas though, maybe someday. =D

News Comments > NCsoft "Moving Away" from Dungeon Runners
1. moving away. Sep 11, 2008, 22:24 maldoror

yea "moving away" much like one would a steaming pile of shit you just left behind.

News Comments > Gold - Ford Racing Off Road
5. Re: No subject Sep 4, 2008, 16:40 maldoror

Ford's have come a very long way, some of their new line are pretty impressive automobiles.

News Comments > Jade Empire Mac Now Available
4. Re: No subject Aug 18, 2008, 23:09 maldoror

lol at mac gaming.

185 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo