Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Chad Olsen

Real Name Chad Olsen   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Exe
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 19, 2007, 15:33
Total Comments 54 (Suspect)
User ID 38718

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Delayed Until June
27. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Delayed Until June Mar 24, 2011, 12:05 Exe

DI-MeisterM wrote on Mar 24, 2011, 11:48:
Randy Pitchford fake show to the max.

I'm tired of his shitty fake smiling all the time. This delay trailer shows their own priority: promoting Randy Pitchford instead of working on the game.

Lighten up... sheeesh

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Homefront Preorders Soar, Studio May Move Anyway
15. Re: Homefront Preorders Soar, Studio May Move Anyway Mar 3, 2011, 12:57 Exe

Relocation in the US is one thing. Telling you to relocate to another country is quite another.  

News Comments > Stargate Resistance Revealed
2. Re: Stargate Resistance Revealed Dec 9, 2009, 18:33 Exe

wonder if this is the SG MMO rebranded. It would be a better move seeing how bad the MMO development has been going. Convert everything to a third person action game and you don't have as much on the line for failure.  

News Comments > Activision's Call of Duty Endowment
12. Re: Activision's Call of Duty Endowment Nov 9, 2009, 12:19 Exe

Because the organization attracts the type of individuals who like to kill people and break things?

You Fail!

News Comments > Disney: Make Mine Marvel
22. Re: Disney: Make Mine Marvel Aug 31, 2009, 13:44 Exe

http://blog.al.com/nightlife/2009/08/why_the_disneymarvel_merger_is.html

Pulp Fiction
Clerks
Trainspotting
Tombstone
Quiz Show
Grosse Point Blank
The Sixth Sense
The Joy Luck Club
The Piano
The Crow
The Royal Tenenbaums
Good Morning, Vietnam
Dead Poets Society
The Ref
The English Patient
Shakespeare in Love
Chasing Amy
The Others
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Gangs of New York
Chicago
The Hours
Kill Bill
There Will Be Blood
No Country for Old Men

these movies parent companies (miramax, etc..) are owned by Disney.. So I don't really see a problem...

News Comments > Legal Briefs
3. Re: Two convicted for refusal to decrypt Aug 13, 2009, 09:58 Exe

" Go go Patriot Act.

Lets just forget the age old law that you can not be forced to (possibly) incriminate yourself."

I'd agree except the article is not about the United States... Last I checked we don't knight people and name organizations "The Crown Prosecution Service"..

Ya know.. that whole breaking away from england thing and all

News Comments > Valve on Racism Accusations
32. Re: Valve on Racism Accusations Jul 31, 2009, 09:15 Exe

I'm racist... I have an absolute hatred of space aliens...  

News Comments > Valve on Racism Accusations
18. Re: Valve on Racism Accusations Jul 31, 2009, 00:28 Exe

Not a problem, last I checked Asians were plenty in Crysis  

News Comments > The Force Unleashed on PCs
5. Re: The Force Unleashed on PCs Jul 25, 2009, 11:24 Exe

LOL, so they are releasing new editions on XBox and PS3 that outside of the DLC only contain a few new levels..
http://gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=14135
So they realize that their game will not sell nearly the amount of copies as the first time due to this being the same game. So NOW they decide that PC and Mac are a big enough market to sell to... Gotta try and make up for all those lost sales of people who don't want to buy the same game a second time.

News Comments > Banned PS3 Gamer Sues
3. Re: Banned PS3 Gamer Sues Jul 21, 2009, 12:00 Exe

Fail. First amendment rights refer to the government oppressing you. Sony is obviously not the government. As a corporation they have the right to ban you from their service as long as they are not doing it in such a way that it breaks discrimination laws.  

News Comments > PC Alan Wake up to MS
9. Re: PC Alan Wake up to MS Jul 15, 2009, 11:30 Exe

Gosh Microsoft, your support of PC Gaming is sure helping. I mean, with game releases becoming fewer and fewer, I'm having fewer and fewer reasons not to make the full switch to Linux. Gosh, If you don't want me buying your OS's in the future, just say so...  

News Comments > Final Fantasy XI Lawsuit
5. Re: Final Fantasy XI Lawsuit Jun 25, 2009, 12:13 Exe

But, there case does have merit as the fees and such are not listed on the outside of the box and cannot be viewed at purchase. Only after opening the box and attempting install can you view said agreement. At this time, the box is opened and any seals on the software are broken, making the return of the software through local means impossible at most retailers.

So yes, they provided the info.. after they got their money. Thus, the info was concealed before purchase. So no, it's not entirely "their own damn fault"

This comment was edited on Jun 25, 2009, 12:15.

News Comments > No Ghostbusters PC Multiplayer
43. Re: No Ghostbusters PC Multiplayer Jun 15, 2009, 03:17 Exe

Yeah, whatever.. I don't ever have an issue getting the games I want in most major retailers.  

News Comments > No Ghostbusters PC Multiplayer
41. Re: No Ghostbusters PC Multiplayer Jun 15, 2009, 03:10 Exe

Why does this always have to be PC vs Console... PC is a platform, X-box is a platform, PS3 is a platform. They should actually be looked at separately and compared separately. Consoles vs. PC is retarded because it pits 1 platform against all the rest of the platforms. Of course it loses. But separate everything as equal platforms, and you get the real picture. Notice game makers in the advertisements don't write released for consoles and PC... They name each console separately because they are separate platforms. The same with stores. Each platform has it's own shelf space.

And quit making PC gaming out to be this awful trouble prone experience. I'm sorry, but it's not that bad. The majority of games work well out of box and if they don't are patched within a day or two of release.The PC platform experience is still better than consoles. And with the quality game ports, they shine over the other platforms.

This comment was edited on Jun 15, 2009, 03:15.

News Comments > Cities XL MMO Details
13. Re: Cities XL MMO Details May 26, 2009, 23:43 Exe

Why speak against this? Because I don't want publishers creating an offline single player game and then think they can charge me monthly for the multiplayer part. Full price for a game and then a monthly fee.. We have full MMO's for that. What happens when more companies decide that their games deserve the monthly fee treatment. 14.95 a month here for team fortress 3, 9.95 there for Red alert 4 multiplayer... This doesn't have mmo written all over it. It has multiplayer component. The more games that decide to follow this type of model, the more gamers will have to choose fewer games.  

News Comments > Cities XL MMO Details
1. Re: Cities XL MMO Details May 26, 2009, 11:28 Exe

You want to pay monthly to play Sim City???  

News Comments > Champions Online Delay Explained
11. Re: Champions Online Delay Explained May 20, 2009, 16:42 Exe

See, they are dealing with a real disappointment. Many people got stung hard by roper, as such, they are reluctant to care about any project he is involved in. I have no idea what Cryptic was thinking when they hired this moron, but to make one of the biggest jokes of the industry your PR guy? That's over the top in stupidity.  

News Comments > Ghostbusters PlayStation Exclusivity
13. Re: Ghostbusters PlayStation Exclusivity May 6, 2009, 11:40 Exe

Actually Verno, you are the one who seems to be missing the point. If the only difference between the consoles and PC is exclusive titles then the customer is being hurt. Instead of owning one console/PC and playing all games, you have to own all four to get access to all games. If they made a console that could play all games and the same games could be played on your PC, would that not be a win for the consumer? Instead of the console manufactures competing for your dollars by buying off exclusives that would work fine on other systems, the game manufactures could compete for your dollars by making better games that ALL the people could play. All individual consoles are really doing is segmenting the market via exclusives. Exclusives only mean you get a fraction of the buyers that you would get without the exclusive.

and frankly, your arguments become worthless when you can't get past flame baiting someone on your judgment of them not knowing about a PC release or not. His argument is sound, you are the one who decided to start sounding like a troll

News Comments > DOOM 3 Source Patent Issue
25. Re: DOOM 3 Source Patent Issue Apr 8, 2009, 11:56 Exe

At the time Creative registered this patent, they were in the graphics card business.  

News Comments > No Online DRM in Sim 3
5. Re: No Online DRM in Sim 3 Mar 27, 2009, 09:49 Exe

Makes perfect sense. Look at the sales figures for sims games, that amount of people being happy in the casual game crowd easily outnumbers the buyers of other genres. Frankly, it's the casual gamer and not the computer savvy disgruntled gamer that are bringing in the numbers now.  

54 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo