Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sean Bober

Real Name Sean Bober   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Merlin_[F8S]
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 6, 2000, 20:23
Total Comments 9 (Suspect)
User ID 3819

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Q&As
1. I Told You So! Mar 12, 2004, 12:03 Merlin_[F8S]

To all of you that stated that vehicles weren't supposed to be in UT 2003...I say see the subject line of this post!

Merlin_[F8S]

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > UT2003 & UT2004 Incompatible
44. UT 2004 Jan 20, 2004, 22:27 Merlin_[F8S]

Doesn't anyone remember how vehicles were supposed to be in UT 2003 right out of the box? Then it was supposed to be in the next map pack/service pack. Now, it is going to be its own fucking game. I am sorry, but, if you say you are going to do it, then, you better fucking do it. Call me old fashioned, but that is how it SHOULD BE! Instead, some marketing jackass throws some numbers in an excel spread sheet and concludes that Merlin_[F8S] may not buy UT 2004, but, 12 million other jackasses will. So, screw the little guy and suck as much out of the market as quickly as you can. Furthermore, it is only going to get worse. Wait until the day that you have to pay monthly hommage to the gods of "Steam" in order to get the latest bug fixes for CounterStrike. You people better learn to stand up for your right or you will lose them. Usually, I reserve this rant for things like civil rights/privacy. However, resistance is a must in this case and in the case of free speach/civil liberties/privacy. That is all for now. Thanks for reading this rant. Have a nice day.

Merlin_[F8S]

News Comments > Mac Halo Gold
18. Don't Do It! Dec 9, 2003, 01:47 Merlin_[F8S]

10 to 1 that, if you buy this steaming piece of shit, you will think to yourself, "My! Why did I buy a 'Steaming Piece of Shit!'". Did I mention that Halo on the PC sucks ass? Halo on the PC sucks ass. I am sure that it will be no better on the Mac.

News Comments > Tech Bits
1. DRM (Microsoft 'Humbled' on security) Sep 20, 2003, 13:03 Merlin_[F8S]

It looks like viruses are going to be Microsoft's reason to push Digital Rights Management. If you haven't noticed, MS has already made available a software package for DRM to XP users on its windows update page.

News Comments > Unreal II Demo
26. Not worth the download May 2, 2003, 00:28 Merlin_[F8S]

I know all of you will have to see for yourselves. But, if anyone is willing to take my word for it, don't both with the download. The game really sux. Yea the weapons are cool. But the gameplay itself is really slow with nothing new to offer. You still run around...follow commands...kill things...and move on to the next leve. Yea, I know, what else should I expect? Right?

News Comments > Tech Bits
2. XP Feb 15, 2003, 19:13 Merlin_[F8S]

Any time you have physical access to a machine it is relatively easy to gain access to files that you are not entitled to. This article is a non-issue.

News Comments > Temporarily Out of Steam
30. Re: Valve.. Jan 17, 2003, 11:09 Merlin_[F8S]

I wish you would quit posting this BS. STFU! The bottom line is that Steam is going to cost more in the long run. Either you have stock in Steam, work for Steam, or are just straight-up ignorant.

News Comments > UT2003 Demo Definitely This Week (Maybe)
67. Re: Assault Sep 10, 2002, 20:09 Merlin_[F8S]

Shti continent! Shit continent! Well you EVIL bastard, I have a mind to tell you how things really work on the REAL (not shit) continent of Africa. But, I won't. I won't due to the fact that you are:
A. EVIL
B. IGONORANT
C. BOTH

You most likely think the world revolves around YOU and, therefore, you do not have the ability to empathsize with others. I feel sorry for you.

PS I would give you about 1 week in the darkest parts of Africa before you were buzzard bait.

News Comments > New 40-Series Win2K/XP Detonator Drivers
34. Not to Troll Aug 30, 2002, 02:51 Merlin_[F8S]

But, these drivers truely suck. I am runing one of the fastest systems you can buy on XP. I put these new drivers in (for my 4600 Ti) and my frame rate dropps to crap while losing visual quality. They are junk

9 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo