Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 1158 (Pro)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
15. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 19, 2014, 16:52 Task

Another good article detailing the entire timeline of events.  

Playing: The Witcher 2, Dragon Age: Origins, FF8
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 19, 2014, 10:22 Task

nin wrote on Dec 19, 2014, 10:03:
Just come and say it folks, you want NATO and the U.S. to bomb the living hell out of NK.

Wow...

Wow what? With the invasion of Iraq, people were totally behind bombing it and taking on Saddam, based on total lies. That's where I'm coming from. I've seen plenty of comments all over the internet saying stuff like "US should have finished the [genocide] job against NK." I'm sorry if I'm making blanket accusations about you or whoever, but this crap really pisses me off knowing what the U.S. gets up to every decade or so. Realistically speaking taking out Spoiled Baffoon Kim isn't going to be done by a slap on the wrist, and that's why these hackusations are dangerous.

12. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 19, 2014, 10:01 Task

Beamer wrote on Dec 18, 2014, 13:49:
Meds?

Sorry Beamer, um, Ministry of Truth rep. I don't follow that Alex Jones toolbag, but not nice try with the association. Anyone who questions the main line must need meds or be an "Alex Jones" person huh? You must have really took 1984 to heart bro.

As reported on the wire and by the FBI's own Cyber Division Directive, NK has nothing to do with this. Also check out these leaked emails. So who is telling the truth? The U.S. which is the biggest threat to World Peace with hundreds of Nuclear weapons or a tiny ass nation of NK that throws hissy fits every now and then?

Just come and say it folks, you want NATO and the U.S. to bomb the living hell out of NK. Innocents be damned, because that's where these accusations lead. Everyone likes a good enemy. Just like I'm sure Beamer here was fooled on the false intelligence that Iraq had WMD's and gave bomb training to Al-Qaeda. People thought I was nuts for not believing Bush back then, saying it was all a lie - turned out I was right.

And blaming an entire country brings no one any closer to the unknown perp who is playing a dangerous escalation. Now that's terrorism.

This comment was edited on Dec 19, 2014, 10:06.

News Comments > Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Vinyl Collector's Edition
4. Re: Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Vinyl Collector's Edition Dec 19, 2014, 08:55 Task

Oh yes, this will be mine.  

News Comments > Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series Announced
18. Re: Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series Announced Dec 19, 2014, 08:52 Task

Why not make it a horror game based on Herobrine.  

3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 18, 2014, 13:34 Task

Oh looky looky, possibly an inside job after all. If people really thought NK did it, people are off their friggin' rockers. I mean look at their god damn power grid, its almost non-existent. What's funny about this is that the movie is canceled because if a former Sony is behind it, they played the ultimate card. Just so much lols, the point is to MISDIRECT and it worked beautifully since people have become so propagandized over 50+ years into thinking NK is a threat. Perfect boogey man. Meanwhile the U.S. was never punished for its war crimes of purposely bombing millions of civilians in the Korean war, which is the exact reason NK is a closed society with a paranoid dynasty.

Spoiled Kim dynasty is a threat to its people, but hardly a threat to anyone else. The U.S. likes to occasionally play "nuclear war games" though with SK, which in turn is try to provoke NK. The actual threat then being the U.S.

Also the MPAA will become the Ministry of Truth.
And the State Department/Pentagon will be home to the Ministry of Peace.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Dec 18, 2014, 12:44 Task

Splash Damage trying to pay the bills with a mobile game or what.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 17, 2014, 19:09 Task

The NSA or CIA with their knowledge of spying of everyone and everything, and they don't know who SRE or the sony hacker is. Lol, this is such Total BS. and how convenient that the accused happen to be 'enemies' of the U.S. Imperial Empire. Please save us gov't from the terrorist hackers, take my freedom please, so I can haz more security so I can see shitty Hollywood movies.  

News Comments > Another Shadowrun Kickstarter Next Month
14. Re: Another Shadowrun Kickstarter Next Month Dec 16, 2014, 22:47 Task

Shadowrun Returns 2

I so wish Weisman and friends had the MW license back though

This comment was edited on Dec 16, 2014, 22:53.

News Comments > Ciri Confirmed for The Witcher 3
11. Re: Ciri Confirmed for The Witcher 3 Dec 16, 2014, 17:28 Task

Well the games are based on the books. And the games are like playing a chapters of a visual novel or lost chapters of one. You play As Geralt yes, but the Witcher games are different in that you do not create a character like Dragon Age or other RPG's. And Ciri is a pretty important at the end of the tale and she is off on her own journey while Geralt is on his own in different places.

Also, In Witcher 2 there are several times where the story shifts as you actually take control of a few different characters through a narrative/cinematic part (I'm playing through it right now) and you can choose what they say. Its the same as when reading certain books that have many central characters, the author occasionally shifts focus to another's perspective.

News Comments > Ciri Confirmed for The Witcher 3
2. Re: Ciri Confirmed for The Witcher 3 Dec 16, 2014, 09:57 Task

One of the few games I genuinely felt like pre-ordering ;). Can't wait until the CE adorns my game shelf.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 15, 2014, 12:04 Task

Creston wrote on Dec 15, 2014, 10:22:
"Laws? Duly Congress-passed Acts? The Constitution? Doesn't apply to us. Fuck you."

- Law Enforcement in the US.
- Co-signed, the US Government.

Yeah exactly.

Recent things government/house/senate/congress has said or done, which is their way of saying "**** You."

- President urges no prosecutions to made for torture crimes, top experts and CIA chief responds that "If you do not prosecute those responsible, we will do it again." This is on light of the recent, enormous Senate Report detailing many torture crimes.

- On Dec. 11th, 98% of House and 100% of Senate votes to pass Corker Legislation for the HRES758 Bill to donate lethal weapons to the Coup-Backed government of Ukraine, for its extermination campaign to punish the people of the east for having voted for the previously democratically elected leader. U.S. Population is 67-70% opposed to giving ANY weapons to Ukraine. The bill has strong language against Russia, most of which do not provide proof, but merely makes dangerous assertions. The total expenditures are expected to raise the U.S. Defense budget by billions of dollars to paid by US Taxpayers, not Ukraine.

- On Dec. 11th, US passes a bill repealing the Dodd-Frank requirement. The Bill in question was WRITTEN by Citigroup. The big banks personally lobbied for its passing, proving again the influence banks and wallstreet have over the government.

- On Dec. 10th, Wall Streets Federal Appeals court, the 2nd Circuit for Appeals, corporations can pass along insider information
, they just can't pay anyone for the "tip" (in other words, legalized corruption)

- On Dec. 10th, H.R. 4681 Bill for Intelligence Authorization passes, which snuck in some extra things, granting the executive branch virtually unlimited access to the communications of every American.

- Dec 12th, A 1.1$ trillion spending bill is rammed through Congress which supports giving half a billion dollars to "moderate" rebels in Syria. ISIS signed a truce with the last remaining "moderate" groups back in September, agreeing to become allies and share supplies/weaponry. This bill effectively means spending half a billion on terrorists.

Oh this is gonna be fun folks. Are you ready for the ride?

This comment was edited on Dec 15, 2014, 12:11.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 15, 2014, 10:25 Task

A war on Sharing. Whether its invading countries or sicking the MPAA on other countries like Canada, the U.S. has every kind of warfare to export for your various needs. Buy one today!

Shots were fired at PirateBay as well and it was sunk to the bottom of the sea, but now IsoHunt has resurrected The Black Ship. It shall never die.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
2. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 13, 2014, 14:57 Task

Heh, don't worry Paul I'm terrible at those games too.  

News Comments > Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse
15. Re: Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse Dec 12, 2014, 17:38 Task

wtf_man wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 15:56:
Putin gave me an assload of cash, and I'm donating every dime to these "clearly professional developers" that are going to make an awesome STALKER game!

Putin investing in an internet gamer to use the cash to invest in a originally, Kiev-based game development group. lulz, i can see the headlines now. I can't even find West Games wiki page anymore, its deleted.

One might have better luck just giving money directly to the People's Front or Svoboda and receive an SS-Seig Heil bumper sticker for your support.

Anywho, as far as this Areal and Stalker nonsense goes, 4A Games is the only legit developer to have been born of the ashes of STALKER.

News Comments > Op Ed
61. Re: Op Ed Dec 12, 2014, 17:08 Task

So how about them Dodgers?  

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 12, 2014, 13:20 Task

Its the wave of the future! Future wars will start with a pre-emptive DDoS.  

News Comments > Op Ed
34. Re: Op Ed Dec 12, 2014, 13:18 Task

Slick wrote on Dec 12, 2014, 11:05:

even though i agree with all of that, and those are all good reasons, i don't agree with the fact that this should even be being discussed. it's censorship. the game is rated M for mature, no other media gets this treatment of freedom of expression. it's their right to make the game they want to make, and my right to play it, conversation ends there.

Oh I definitely know that, its an Adult game and marketed as such. People can buy what they want, just like someone can buy Game of Thrones will excessive Medieval violence and nudity. I would certainly not let a kid play GTA.

News Comments > Op Ed
13. Re: Op Ed Dec 12, 2014, 10:53 Task

I remember when child violence was censored from Fallout back in the day, modders added it back in.

Certainly nothing stopping from 'censoring' something...
In any GTA I have never beaten up a virtual prostitute, I mean I get that it is there though. Basically in every GTA game I drive fast and crash my car in ridiculous ways. Its a video game, its not real life, although it does paint a picture of how absurd real society is, and ramps it up.

News Comments > Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse
2. Re: Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse Dec 12, 2014, 09:33 Task

Good grief.  

1158 Comments. 58 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo