Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 1348 (Pro)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Skyrim Free Weekend
51. Re: Skyrim Free Weekend Apr 24, 2015, 16:14 Task

With all the time Valve spent thinking this up with Beth, they could have completed maybe a week's worth of HL3 development (or however long it took them to cook this up).

Playing: Wasteland 2, FF10, The Witcher 2
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Skyrim Free Weekend
43. Re: Skyrim Free Weekend Apr 24, 2015, 15:26 Task

Drayth wrote on Apr 24, 2015, 12:03:
lol

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65034/?

Nice.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
15. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 24, 2015, 14:29 Task

I see a discussion going on down below there, are you refering to the Cyberbill or the steam thing. May I say efforts are best directed at telling the people of the House and Senate to knock it off with the Cyberthreat sharing bill.

For house:
http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

For State

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 24, 2015, 09:25 Task

As posted on another site, indeed what little shred of right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness there was has been flushed down the toilet. If they can't pass it under one name, they just change it and weasel it through. Other stuff on it: Trevor Timm twitter post, Daily Dot article (the Vader is a nice touch, since that's what the US has become).  

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER Trilogy Announced
19. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER Trilogy Announced Apr 23, 2015, 14:29 Task

Krovven wrote on Apr 23, 2015, 11:38:

Why do you consider them a downward spiral?

I think the games have gotten better. I used to hate the early games and have really only started to like them with Shogun 2. But that is still a stretch...I play them very occasionally and usually coop.

Different strokes, etc. The TW fan base is more and more divided between either: Casual, Old School (fan of older TWs), New School (fan of new TWs), or specific TW game favorite

I'm in the Old School crowd, since I liked the original games (the really old ones). Regardless of what TW games people like CA will continue to pump them out.

I will say ONE good thing about this; but only speculating here, when CA decided to branch out into another IP (Alien) and separated devs out to that project it turned out pretty good. That could be a good thing in this case (again branching out with a different IP).

I'd rather see gameplay though. Its a wait and see for me.

News Comments > Mad Max Trailer
23. Re: Mad Max Trailer Apr 23, 2015, 14:20 Task

This is made by the people that developed Just Cause. I've never played those, but people found them fun so I imagine this Mad Max game will have some of that kinda/sorta over the top carnage.  

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER Trilogy Announced
5. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER Trilogy Announced Apr 22, 2015, 20:30 Task

Its just a cinematic, how can it look good if there is no gameplay. If this is the same CA Total War department that's been making the quite buggy TW games of late along with lots of DLC packs; I would be very wary of pre-ordering this especially if they start throwing out their usual grandiose key hype-words.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 22, 2015, 15:02 Task

Scully - "Living in the city, you forget a lot of things. You know, there you're always thinking about being mugged or hit by a car. It's not until you get back to nature that you realize that everything is out to get you. That's why my father always taught me to respect nature 'cause it has no respect for you."  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 22, 2015, 11:31 Task

Small and/or large scale local farming usually is organic. It is where I live in the states and I buy there stuff all the time.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 21, 2015, 20:50 Task

Barely anyone takes Congress Plutocracy/Oligarchy seriously. A helpful diagram in this matter.  

News Comments > Dances with Witchers
1. Re: Dances with Witchers Apr 21, 2015, 20:48 Task

Perfect voice for var Emreis.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2015, 10:01 Task

Its nice being able to run stuff not all choppy like, eh. I picked up a second 780 Ti myself for SLI; later I intend to buy the 980 Ti in August/September.  

News Comments > Rockstar Social Club Accounts Stolen
5. Re: Rockstar Social Club Accounts Stolen Apr 21, 2015, 09:57 Task

I'm hoping someone comes up with a way to host private servers.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Video Diary
12. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Video Diary Apr 21, 2015, 09:23 Task

No space battles, probably cut for DLC... rumors of "on rail AT-AT's" and non-flyable Y-Wings to bomb said AT-AT...  

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity Version 1.04 Released; Beta Patches Coming
9. Re: Pillars of Eternity Version 1.04 Released; Beta Patches Coming Apr 17, 2015, 12:52 Task

I haven't started this yet, certainly more bugs than I realized. Almost done with Wasteland 2 challenge run though, then its on to Pillars.

For the balance issues in Wasteland, what are people referring too? I remember the beginning being pretty hard, but I never had to start the game over ever. Or are people referring to some of the weapons, like the M16? Personally I found the AK-47 far better, but the ammo for it is way more expensive. And once you hit LA, the AK-97 and G41 are waaaay better anyways. There is also a 'secret' (best) energy gun you can get in the entire game, in Arizona that is more powerful than any of those guns combined.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 17, 2015, 09:55 Task

Not sure if gog does pre-loads since I haven't done it before, but I ordered the disc version anyhow.

I did a quick search though, and judging by this thread http://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_2/when_will_the_preload_start , witcher 2 could be preloaded on GoG at the time of its release

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront November Release Revealed? Teaser Trailer
18. Re: Star Wars Battlefront November Release Revealed? Teaser Trailer Apr 17, 2015, 08:56 Task

Gib007 wrote on Apr 17, 2015, 08:28:
Frags4Fun wrote on Apr 17, 2015, 08:16:
I hope that this game is so successful that all the other devs in the gaming industry will take notice and we get a bunch of Star Wars games in the future. I'm not even sure if that's possible though due to licensing. Someone on Blues must know how that works.

I agree completely - I hope so too. I'd like another "Jedi Knight" game. Perhaps with the rekindling of Star Wars with Disney and Episode VII, we may just get that!

I'm sure lots would like another Kyle Katarn adventure, but its only going to be good if those story writers and devs come back.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront November Release Revealed? Teaser Trailer
1. Re: Star Wars Battlefront November Release Revealed? Teaser Trailer Apr 16, 2015, 19:10 Task

Speeder bikes better go insanely fast.  

News Comments > Gone Gold - The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
21. Re: Gone Gold - The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Apr 16, 2015, 15:46 Task

Flatline wrote on Apr 16, 2015, 14:41:
Creston wrote on Apr 16, 2015, 13:00:
Grats CD Projekt. It looks awesome!

Yes. This is great news. Because it means they can focus on Cyberpunk now

Indeed, although not fully. CD Projekt said as soon as they finished the main game, they started work on the two big expansions for Witcher 3. I also read this that Witcher 3 isn't really the last Witcher game; not sure what to make of that. I for one wouldn't mind a pre-quel trilogy based on the books, since these games are merely an extension (expanded universe) that takes place after the very last book.

News Comments > Gone Gold - The Witcher III: Wild Hunt
4. Re: Gone Gold - The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Apr 16, 2015, 11:50 Task

I doubt I'll have the copy in my hands on the 19th since I ordered it from the UK, unless of course they surprise me and ship it early. In any case, will be live broadcasting it if and when I get it; hopefully no crash or performance bugs?  

1348 Comments. 68 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo