Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 994 (Graduate)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Demo
3. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Demo Oct 24, 2014, 20:49 Task

I was hoping for at least a demo...

I also decided since B.E. probably won't live up to my expectations, its time to just re-install Alpha Centauri. 503MB of pure win. Someone posted in the other B.E. thread that there is no proper SDK for Civ5 either, which makes me sad.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Released
4. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Released Oct 24, 2014, 10:44 Task

I will wait for the inevitable Alpha Centauri/Alien Crossfire mod. Here is a "Good Old Reviews" of Alpha Centauri for an overview and the wiki. What made it so awesome was the integrated storyline where your leader struggled with the knowledge that the planet was 'alive' and Humanity is an invasive species.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 24, 2014, 10:08 Task

Well, for one, they could make 500,000 or millions if they suddenly scrapped it and said, "Ok, ok, System Shock 3 instead." Internet explodes. But their game pitch there for that weird game seems interesting, if they can deliver what they are talking up.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
18. Re: etc., etc. Oct 23, 2014, 21:51 Task

The people doing the doxxing are likely kids trying to be 'cool' to see how long they can get away with it. Same as the kids that do the Swatting. GamerGate is dumb, its nothing like WaterGate man.  

News Comments > IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Takes Off
16. Re: IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad Takes Off Oct 23, 2014, 14:41 Task

Its IL-2, if you love it like me, then get it. The very first IL-2 game was just an IL-2, and that was it, and it was awesome. They gradually expanded it beyond that.

This isn't an Arcade game like shit F2P Warthunder and or World of Planes with dog-a$$ grinding experiences. You need the equipment to play IL-2 games in "Full Real" which is already expensive as is, so shelling up the cash isn't a problem for simulation players.

If the dev abandons it, whatevs. Team Fusion will take up the reigns and the community will still thrive where Dedicated Servers and actual gaming still exists in a world full of clicky-clicky, third person F2P bad matchmakers.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
21. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 23, 2014, 13:38 Task

Theory: I have a feeling there are kids and perhaps adults posting on both sides 'pretending' to be for one or the other in order to stir people up and incite people for just 'lulz' and nothing else. Basically like a virtual video game with comments.

The same thing is done for other things completely unrelated to this, where people are literally paid to troll and 'act' with a fake persona to incite or discredit others. Some people are not paid at all and do it to see how far they can get.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 23, 2014, 10:09 Task

The future of SW games is Mobile. Such an exciting future.  

News Comments > ArcheAge "Illicit Gains" Revoked
19. Re: ArcheAge Oct 23, 2014, 09:02 Task

pagb wrote on Oct 23, 2014, 06:45:

- Korean grinding: farm 600 seals in a player infested area? rly?
- Rampant cheating: Cryengine, nothing more to say

Korean grinding F2P marketing will infect the gaming industry. It already has, publishers love it, get people hooked, find whales, its glorious. This is our future for gaming. It will spread across the land, an evil consuming all that was once good.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 22, 2014, 23:59 Task

Maybe they are talking about close association with gaming industry and that america's army propaganda game where kids shoot at guys with beards, no blood comes out, and they go on to the next target.

These military games, the military itself, and warmongers saying 'the terrorists are coming, the unknown enemy is coming, etc.' remind me of olden times, "The Barbarians are coming!" And down goes the Empire, crumbling under their hubris and over reach.

The more America spends money on building bases and bombing people to smithereen, the more people that rise up against Imperialism. And as long as the CIA, Saudi Arabia, and other dipshits keeps feeding radicals training/weapons, the cycle repeats, its convenient for the weapons industry. They love it like crack cocaine.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
5. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2014, 21:01 Task

I'll pay free by torrent.  

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer
8. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Oct 21, 2014, 20:59 Task

those emotional-less faces  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
8. Re: Evening Interviews Oct 20, 2014, 22:38 Task

Why is this on mass media now... why...  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
21. Re: Morning Interviews Oct 20, 2014, 17:23 Task

'Hatred' Game - Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if they are linked to neo nazi's in Poland and the hooligan groups situated in Kiev-Ukraine. But they may not be, I don't know, that game doesn't seem that interesting anyways, but certainly controversial (reminds me of Manhunt).

GamerGate - Humans lol, does this constitute some sort of quasi internet False Flag playing groups against one another?

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Requires 6GB of RAM
42. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Requires 6GB of RAM Oct 20, 2014, 16:51 Task

Much of the HDD space I assume is because of the House of Cards/Not House of Cards Kevin Spacey watchable episodes in-game.  

News Comments > Star Trek Online Expands
4. Re: Star Trek Online Expands Oct 18, 2014, 11:27 Task

Disgusting, 120 to 150 for expansions? Jebus H Christ. MWO did that same crap. F2P practices like this are fkn cancerous on the industry. If one person does it and they see people opening wallets like drones, then everyone does it.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 17, 2014, 23:00 Task

That halo collection is silly man, they didn't even port Halo 1 onto the newest engine, so it'll still look like ass. AND its not on PC anyways So fuck em.  

News Comments > etc.
18. Re: etc. Oct 16, 2014, 15:39 Task

And in the end, it was just some folks that riled each other for "gamersgate", playing each group against the other for the "lulz."  

News Comments > GOG.com Offers Free Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000
18. Re: GOG.com Offers Free Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 Oct 15, 2014, 12:53 Task

The predator required a lot of twitch play to the extreme, and knowing how to use the melee weapons, it actually seemed the most challenging to me, but not scary obviously.  

News Comments > GOG.com Offers Free Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000
13. Re: GOG.com Offers Free Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 Oct 15, 2014, 11:54 Task

There was someone making a complete, faithful remake of this, but SEGA, Gearbox, or FOX, or a combination of all three shut em down. Bastards. Also the original is still just as scare your pants of scary. And if you absolutely must have more of an "HD" look, there is this redux mod that has high resolution textures.  

News Comments > BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE Announced
4. Re: BATTLELINE: STEEL WARFARE Announced Oct 13, 2014, 21:18 Task

basically an rts style one then... another arcade tank game. Well I guess that's it, no more tank simulation games ever. Just arcade tank clicky clicky grind games for our future.  

994 Comments. 50 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo