Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Luke

Real Name Luke   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Task
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 29, 2007, 09:10
Total Comments 1190 (Pro)
User ID 37119

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M
32. Re: Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M Jan 28, 2015, 20:37 Task

Fine I was wrong, don't get your panties bunched up jeez.  

Playing: Dragon Age: Origins, FF8, Legend of Dragoon
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M
24. Re: Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M Jan 28, 2015, 17:24 Task

yuastnav wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 16:41:
Task wrote on Jan 28, 2015, 16:30:
The backers already have access to the FPS module as well, so they are playing with that, not just the dogfight stuff. They also have access to a very early alpha of the social interaction module they talk about there, players waltzing around a market, etc.

So are there videos about that? Or is it NDAd?

Can't they already show the MMO part? I dunno, just make one solar system or something i.e. not a large scale.

Eh I don't know, I haven't purchased SC at this time. But I peruse the RSA forums and sometimes people post private youtube vids they aren't supposed to. You can find stuff like this on youtube though.

20. Re: Star Citizen Persistent Universe Presentation; Funding Hits $71M Jan 28, 2015, 16:30 Task

The backers already have access to the FPS module as well, so they are playing with that, not just the dogfight stuff. They also have access to a very early alpha of the social interaction module they talk about there, players waltzing around a market, etc.  

News Comments > Grim Fandango Remastered & More Star Wars Games on GOG.com
3. Re: Grim Fandango Remastered & More Star Wars Games on GOG.com Jan 27, 2015, 13:33 Task

Shadows of The Empire please!  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 26, 2015, 20:39 Task

Perhaps its a lost art? Its also a product of attempting to create the same product across multiple platforms, which plagues a lot of games.

The main thing I'd like to see is hopefully switching between menus made easier like Witcher 1 was. In Witcher 2, if one goes into the inventory, you can't access the journal from that menu, unlike Witcher 1 where everything was clickable and easy to get to. The first game was definitely catered to a mouse clicking, old school type menu.

News Comments > The Witcher III Video; Previews
6. Re: The Witcher III Video; Previews Jan 26, 2015, 19:09 Task

I'll likely post my impressions, I am writing up reviews on Steam as well. I preferred the Witcher 1 menu style and combat, but got used to Witcher 2's style as well (it was difficult to master, but the pay-off worth it).  

News Comments > The Witcher III Video; Previews
1. Re: The Witcher III Video; Previews Jan 26, 2015, 18:11 Task

So pumped for this. Completed both games. I'm ready.  

News Comments > Homeworld Remastered Collection Next Month
10. Re: Homeworld Remastered Collection Next Month Jan 26, 2015, 10:31 Task

Disappointed that there is no option to buy it in a box on a disc.  

News Comments > More Star Wars on GOG.com
5. Re: More Star Wars on GOG.com Jan 23, 2015, 21:30 Task

Wow, you go GOG! The first Rogue Squadron is one of my favorites. There is another one on Gamecube or Wii, I don't remember that comes in at a close second where you fly as wedge antilles into the Death Star 2 at super fast speeds. Back in the day SW: Rebellion was loads of fun, but I could never figure out how to beat it, and lost practically every time either as the Empire or the Rebellion. It was one of the only SW strategy games that I liked besides Force Commander.

I am really hoping they release Shadows of The Empire.

News Comments > Dying Light Disc Release Plans; Be The Zombie Mode is Free
17. Re: Dying Light Disc Release Plans; Be The Zombie Mode is Free Jan 23, 2015, 17:12 Task

Being the super zombie didn't look very fun. Its easily seen from a mile away. And died after a couple hits of being surrounded.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2015, 13:40 Task

lol George Bush, McCain, Obama, Kerry, and all the White House Cronies are gushing crocodile tears on twitter for their favorite King's death. One tyrant to another said, "We'll miss you dearly." (Koolaid Example 1), but the tyrants are perplexed by the replies, getting better, and better all the time, yeeha, 'Murica.  

News Comments > Free Windows 10 Upgrade Plans
39. Re: Free Windows 10 Upgrade Plans Jan 21, 2015, 18:16 Task

I would only consider it if I can put it on a bootable disk and if Windows Loader releases a version that works with Win10. My guess is this "free upgrade" will not be able to reinstalled for "free" on the same comp or new hardware if I upgraded in 1-2 years. With Win8 a legit copy can be reinstalled 5 times, but not really if you change out the motherboard, which would mean calling Micro for activation.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Dropping Subscriptions in March
3. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Dropping Subscriptions in March Jan 21, 2015, 12:15 Task

And then eventual maintenance mode, and then gone forever into the dustbin with other F2P's.  

News Comments > LucasArts Wave II on GOG.com
18. Re: LucasArts Wave II on GOG.com Jan 20, 2015, 14:59 Task

I'm sure Disney and LucasArts are in tears for all the money they are missing out on by not making X-Wing 2 and TIE Fighter 2, an SP KOTOR 3, another Dark Forces, etc.. And GoG shall reap the rewards of devoted fans of better gaming days of a bygone era.

Also, just an FYI, the XvT on GOG does include the expansion which added a 15 mission single player campaign as a Rebel or an Imperial.

News Comments > MS: Windows 10 "Best" OS Ever Created for Gamers
10. Re: MS: Windows 10 Jan 16, 2015, 09:51 Task

Right, next they'll announce "super special Halo Collection now on PC, only compatible with Windows 10."  

News Comments > Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: "Just Pirate It"
9. Re: Hotline Miami 2 Dev to Australians: Jan 15, 2015, 21:32 Task

I salute any Australian gamer on Blues that pirates this. God speed. Let the sharing commence posthaste on release.  

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Double Dragon Trilogy
1. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Double Dragon Trilogy Jan 15, 2015, 21:30 Task

Wow, lol. I remember playing this on the original Nintendo and it always fkn crashed.  

News Comments > Total War: WARHAMMER Accidentally Revealed?
3. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER Accidentally Revealed? Jan 14, 2015, 09:24 Task

And so the death knell of historical Total War has begun, or already did with R2. They lost their way anyway with those ones, maybe this warhammer thing will be a fresh experience for the franchise if its good...  

News Comments > Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter Live
18. Re: Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter Live Jan 13, 2015, 17:21 Task

Funded in two hours. Man if Weisman got one of his other babies back, MechWarrior, and put up a kickstarter, it would be funded in minutes.

This comment was edited on Jan 13, 2015, 17:56.

News Comments > H1Z1 Early Access This Week
10. Re: H1Z1 Early Access This Week Jan 12, 2015, 17:12 Task

jdreyer wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 16:54:
LittleMe wrote on Jan 12, 2015, 16:33:
Count me in. From what I've seen of the recent gameplay videos, it looks like firearms are a little too hard to come by.

Probably why it's free. If you want a firearm, gotta pay hard real-world cash.

So pay to win?

1190 Comments. 60 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo