Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Drayth

Real Name Drayth   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 24, 2007, 04:01
Total Comments 500 (Apprentice)
User ID 36713

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > X Rebirth in November; Specs; Trailers
29. Re: X Rebirth in November; Specs; Trailers Aug 8, 2013, 16:26 Drayth

I'm still tripping over the footage of walking around (and outside?!?) your own ship. This is probably one of the main reasons you're stuck with just one ship.

I love that you're not just nailed down to the flight chair.

And wow, Creston dropped his signature.. there was some guy from way back who went bonkers over that, lol.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: X Rebirth in November; Specs; Trailers Aug 8, 2013, 14:36 Drayth

Curious that it's using cell shading. I wouldn't have expected that. Still, looks awesome..  

2. Re: X Rebirth in November; Specs; Trailers Aug 8, 2013, 14:21 Drayth

Yes!  

News Comments > Arma 3 Next Month
15. Re: Arma 3 Next Month Aug 8, 2013, 11:45 Drayth

The engine is a huge improvement in general "feel". I no longer feel like I'm made out of mostly lead when trying to move around. That said I have a beast of a machine (built up mainly for this game), so I'm getting smooth frame rates and all. Not sure how it would feel if the game's hitting the boundries of what the computer can do.

This is a little disappointing "Bohemia Interactive is planning to release Arma 3ís campaign in 3 free episodes after the gameís initial launch. Supplied as free DLC, the first episode, Survive, will be made available within one month, while the following episodes, Adapt and Win, are slated for release in the months thereafter."

News Comments > Arma 3 Next Month
2. Re: Arma 3 Next Month Aug 8, 2013, 10:11 Drayth

Yes!  

News Comments > Betrayer Announced
15. Re: Betrayer Announced Aug 5, 2013, 14:15 Drayth

Does the game have a day / night cycle? lol  

News Comments > Betrayer Announced
2. Re: Betrayer Announced Aug 5, 2013, 09:32 Drayth

Pre-orders get the in game color DLC free!

News Comments > Voxel-based EverQuest Next Details
22. Re: Voxel-based EverQuest Next Details Aug 2, 2013, 17:38 Drayth

How about when you die, a dent from the hit / blast that killed you shows on your armor (till repaired)? Weapon breakage (yeah, right)? This system has possibilities.  

News Comments > BioShock Infinite DLC Today & Rapture DLC Planned
43. Re: BioShock Infinite DLC Today & Rapture DLC Planned Jul 31, 2013, 09:50 Drayth

Everything is explained as you go through the game. If you wanted a less *complicated* plot, fine. But the game itself is not suffering from major plot holes, so I have no problem with it.  

39. Re: BioShock Infinite DLC Today & Rapture DLC Planned Jul 31, 2013, 09:05 Drayth

*cough*: My interpretation is only the realities where Booker didn't walk away from the baptism were closed. As in, that return to the river scene is taking place moments after the baptism (otherwise all the people standing around would still be there.. unless Booker had arrived way earlier, but then the time of day would be different). Anna was born in the reality where he walked away from the baptism.

And I'll add this part for everyone to read; you need to watch till after the end credits finish. There's a little bit more to the game that you missed if not.

Quinn wrote on Jul 31, 2013, 08:27:
Flatline, thanks for refreshing my memory in the process!

I agree with you fully except for something: ...Correct me in more elaborate fashion if I'm wrong but... doesn't the end imply that by killing himself at the moment of baptism... Anna is never born, which is why all her versions disappear?...

At least that's how I experienced the ending: ...The story / The game never came to pass due to a suicide at a key moment....

This comment was edited on Jul 31, 2013, 09:11.

36. Re: BioShock Infinite DLC Today & Rapture DLC Planned Jul 31, 2013, 06:53 Drayth

Yes, the ending to Infinite is actually very strong, not "tacked on". Thankfully Flatline went through the details so I don't have to :p But, most plots like this would leave at least some things ambiguous (aka: Inception). Everything more or less falls into place with Infinite.

Pretty much the only thing left untied is how the hell did Batman survive the blast??

20. Re: BioShock Infinite DLC Today & Rapture DLC Planned Jul 30, 2013, 14:39 Drayth

Seems awesome, imo.  

17. Re: BioShock Infinite DLC Today & Rapture DLC Planned Jul 30, 2013, 14:31 Drayth

This is not interjecting into the main storyline, no.  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released
47. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released Jul 24, 2013, 15:48 Drayth

You're confusing the dropship that eventually crashes and explodes with the one that was remoted down from orbit near the end of the movie.

Not that it matters, the second drop ship sits on the landing platform waiting for Ripley to rescue Newt for some unkown amount of time.

One thing to note (though I doubt this was with deliberate foresite), you can hear the sound of an alien egg opening at the *very* end of Aliens after the credits roll.

16. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released Jul 23, 2013, 20:03 Drayth

I have, and totally agree. It's referred to as the "work print" version. The extra story it adds for the inmates seriously improves the overall movie.  

14. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released Jul 23, 2013, 19:57 Drayth

Like I kinda said, Alien 3 isn't necessarily a bad movie, imo. It's just ok. At least though I can totally accept what happens in the movie as being part of the overall storyline.

Alien 4 is like some weird, goofy comic book universe version of the Alien universe. However one of that director's other movies, City of Lost Children is freaking brilliant (but it too was goofy and quirky and weird.. it just worked for that story).

4. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released Jul 23, 2013, 18:33 Drayth

Wow, very positive (if not extremely few) reactions to the new DLC, 'Looks like a different game' 'Has a better feel'. Don't sue us! mode may have payed off in some way..  

3. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Released Jul 23, 2013, 18:15 Drayth

Compared to this and Alien 4, Alien 3 WAS a masterpiece (at least I can take it seriously).  

News Comments > Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Next Month
6. Re: Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Next Month Jul 16, 2013, 11:41 Drayth

It's right mouse button for me.  

News Comments > Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Next Month
4. Re: Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Next Month Jul 16, 2013, 11:39 Drayth

For me it's press and hold the second mouse button.. I'm not sure if it's always that, or the block key.. which is what I remapped my second mouse button to.

I picked up the full game + knife DLC yesterday on the steam sale. Cool game.

500 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo