Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Drayth

Real Name Drayth   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 24, 2007, 04:01
Total Comments 472 (Amateur)
User ID 36713

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Bethesda Sues Mojang Over Scrolls TM
8. Re: Bethesda Sues Mojang Over Scrolls TM Aug 6, 2011, 13:45 Drayth

I scrolled down to read this headline and got a letter from Bethesda :/  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector’s Edition Details
31. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector’s Edition Details Aug 6, 2011, 05:50 Drayth

The Witcher showed everyone that if you stick a head in a box you can charge an extra 100 for it.

..though in their case I think they were mainly shooting for trying something different.

This CE seems kind of weak. The dragon's not bad looking, but there's hardly anything else CE worthy.. esp for that much.

-Edit.. how much was the Bioshock CE? That was like $80 tops, I think.

News Comments > StarCraft II: Starter Edition Replaces Demo
31. Re: StarCraft II: Starter Edition Replaces Demo Aug 5, 2011, 11:33 Drayth

There's just no pleasing you.  

28. Re: StarCraft II: Starter Edition Replaces Demo Aug 5, 2011, 11:07 Drayth

..?  

7. Re: StarCraft II: Starter Edition Replaces Demo Aug 4, 2011, 01:42 Drayth

There you go, Ant. This is your day!

News Comments > Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More
267. Re: Diablo III Will Require Persistent Connection, Feature Cash Auctions, and More Aug 1, 2011, 20:19 Drayth

I've been trying for over a month to get Blizzard to decouple my account from my now dead authenticator app on my now dead droid phone.

Between getting into the SW:ToR beta and this, I don't care about it anymore.

This is still probably going to be a great game.. but I'm just not terribly into - "LOL DUDE.. JUT NOTISED U LOGD N. THEY NERFNG WHICH DOCTER NXT PATCH LOL"

Have fun.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer
22. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer Jul 23, 2011, 12:10 Drayth

Sith is both a race, and later in Star Wars lore (and in the time of the game) reference to any dark jedi. Their ways of tapping into the dark side of the force became the most popular, turning it into a sort of religion.

They were originally held prisoner by exiled dark jedi, and the term pureblood came into play from all the inter-species breeding that occured during their capture.

News Comments > Blizzard's Real ID Testing Live
34. Re: Blizzard's Real ID Testing Live Jul 15, 2011, 16:59 Drayth

Yeah I personally saw a bunch of shit get ripped out of LotR's Online. LotR's adds haircuts.. WoW has it 8 months later and it's almost an EXACT rip of LotR's method.

Adding quest help to the mini-map was another.

News Comments > Blizzard's Real ID Testing Live
23. Re: Blizzard's Real ID Testing Live Jul 15, 2011, 14:45 Drayth

Every WoW friend I had was using RealID to some extent. I don't think anyone used it for the majority of their friendslist.. but I saw plenty of cases were if you were good enough friends (even if just online) you'd add each other.  

News Comments > Metro: Last Light Trailer
15. Re: Metro: Last Light Trailer Jul 14, 2011, 18:47 Drayth

Yeah, a lot of the best weapons are one of a kind items. Some are sold at vendors too, so make sure to shop anytime you get an opportunity (obviously, don't expect much at the first vendors you hit).

Oh and play on Ranger-Hardest difficulty. I did from the start and it's deffinitely the way to go. It adds to the game because you're seriously sweating every bullet you use, and trying to use melee or throwing knife kills when you can (to save bullets).

News Comments > Metro: Last Light Trailer
12. Re: Metro: Last Light Trailer Jul 14, 2011, 14:41 Drayth

Seriously enjoyed 2033. I know I'm in the minority here, but I enjoy stereo 3D gaming when it works well. This game looks incredible in 3D, and some of the graphic effects are jaw dropping.

I enjoyed the slower paced gameplay (I didn't really think it was all that slow anyways). Very atmospheric.

Unlike modern games, there's no real handholding. Infact you can -easily- walk past some of the best weapons in the game and have no idea they exist.

News Comments > Valve Comic Collection Plans
6. Re: Valve Comic Collection Plans Jul 11, 2011, 14:58 Drayth

Yeah, what Beamer said. Like how they've turned down multiple movie offers for a HL movie...

That said though, SOME SORT OF ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE NEXT HL GAME IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG OVERDUE.

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Demo Planned
7. Re: Mass Effect 3 Demo Planned Jul 11, 2011, 11:10 Drayth

There was a traditional .exe demo of ME2 as well.  

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Leak Lawsuit
79. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Leak Lawsuit Jul 6, 2011, 23:06 Drayth

He's had at least 3 or 4 different handles in the past. Some where short lived >U or something like that was one.. I know he was going for "Greater than You" but I always thought it was funny that I could just put my name before his and mess up that handle.

75. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Leak Lawsuit Jul 6, 2011, 22:54 Drayth

I'd still put money on it.  

73. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Leak Lawsuit Jul 6, 2011, 22:21 Drayth

nin wrote on Jul 6, 2011, 20:17:
J wrote on Jul 6, 2011, 20:10:
Popcorn

P.S. I think NoBS has a couple of letters too many in his handle

Blue's News: A day without rage is a day without sunshine.

Don't you recognize who NoBS is, NIN? The multiple replies.. the use of the word "moot", PURE HATRED FOR VALVE.. especially steam??

Edit--My stance on the suing is indifferent. I do believe the leak was a positive thing overall for the game. If they want to prosecute though, they have every right to. I have no problem with that, especially considering they're not suing for $5,000,000 in damages or some stupid shit like that.

This comment was edited on Jul 6, 2011, 22:27.

56. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Leak Lawsuit Jul 6, 2011, 18:13 Drayth

Wow, this thread's bringing out all the ol' timers (with new names).  

43. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Leak Lawsuit Jul 6, 2011, 16:51 Drayth

There's hardcore modders on the Fallout 3 moder forums who wont play New Vegas because they refuse to use Steam. It amazes me.  

35. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Leak Lawsuit Jul 6, 2011, 16:34 Drayth

Yeah that Uplink demo is 100% original level content, even the dialogue. if you've never played it try it as it's a sort of "missing scene" from Half-Life. It's pretty good length for a demo too.

And yeah, this DX leak was *really* impressive. My only complaint is the 3'rd person when climbing ladders and stuff.. but we knew that was coming. In every other way it's full on the spirit of the original game.

Hold off on playing it so you get the best experience when you get the real copy.. just have no doubt you're getting a great game.

4. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Leak Lawsuit Jul 6, 2011, 11:18 Drayth

That leak convinced me to pre-order the game for sure. Id say it probably did more good than harm on the whole.

If a game company thinks they have a hit game on their hands, part of the marketing's budget should be given to the developer to have them build a unique level to use as a free demo, if you as me.

Half-Life: Uplink is still one of the best demos ever, imo (though it came out after the game's release).

472 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo