Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Drayth

Real Name Drayth   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 24, 2007, 04:01
Total Comments 684 (Apprentice)
User ID 36713

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Social Module Released
64. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Aug 31, 2015, 10:41 Drayth

My post was referring to the Jarred / weight of super models / internet access in jail posts the thread seemed to be spinning off to. Thought the humor would have been somewhat obvious if anyone read the posts, but I guess most here only see in black and knight. My bad.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

49. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Aug 31, 2015, 02:23 Drayth

Kxmode wrote on Aug 31, 2015, 01:30:
Drayth wrote on Aug 30, 2015, 17:38:
25 in and the comments section is already out doing it's usual self.

As opposed to the RSI forums and Star Citizen Reddit going apeshit crazy over the "immershun" and "fidelatay"?

Well, I was commenting on the non-S.C. comments.. but ok..?

26. Re: Star Citizen Social Module Released Aug 30, 2015, 17:38 Drayth

25 in and the comments section is already out doing it's usual self.  

News Comments > Dying Light Demo
12. Re: Dying Light Demo Aug 27, 2015, 16:54 Drayth

I hope he's not trying to fight every zombie they see. Jumping across roof tops / cars and only fighting when you have to clear an area you need to do something in seems to be the way to go. That and the occasional stragglers.

Anyways, the demo has me sold. I'll probably still wait a bit, I've got enough to keep me busy for now, but that demo's fun as hell.

News Comments > Bethesda Games on GOG.com
3. Re: Bethesda Games on GOG.com Aug 26, 2015, 10:24 Drayth

OMGOG  

News Comments > More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen
174. Re: More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen Aug 25, 2015, 16:50 Drayth

{PH}88fingers wrote on Aug 25, 2015, 16:39:
of course they can and will claim that. There are mountains of evidence produced weekly of the on-going production of this game.

Pointing out how flimsy Derek's claim is was the whole point of my post.

169. Re: More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen Aug 25, 2015, 16:20 Drayth

Can any of that no longer apply after a specific date? They can easily claim they're still developing the game, and will still deliver it all.  

124. Re: More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen Aug 25, 2015, 02:33 Drayth

That'll never get released. Desktop Commander is a game you can play *right now*  

119. Re: What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate Aug 25, 2015, 01:59 Drayth

dsmart wrote on Aug 24, 2015, 23:21:
You know, English isn't that hard. Anyone can search the blog for the word "mandy" and see everything, complete with links.

Maybe if you could carry a coherent train of thought it would be worth reading.

I tried reading your wordy blog. So yes lets search and get to the point where I just couldn't follow anymore, so yeah I started skimming / checking the comments, etc -

(note to other readers, when it gets to "here she's called Mandy" it's a hyper link to this clip)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1090360/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3

"Aside from all this, there are also issues and questions related to the distribution of wealth which in turn calls into question the issue of nepotism (which, for the record, I have no problems with, if the family members are competent and are not disproportionately compensated) whereby Sandra Roberts (née Sandi Gardiner, who he is reported to have met while she was his intern at one of the studios he worked at; though we still don’t even if know yet if that is her real maiden name as here she’s called Mandy taken from her filmography) wife (why this is such a closely guarded secret, still eludes most of us; but my legal investigators are still working on that one) of Chris Roberts, having been caught lying in various (1, 2 @18:45) public statements about her credentials (which appears to be the continuation of a pattern of wanton dishonesty that plagues this project) is somehow part of the machine that runs this project without any accountability to the very backers like myself who made it possible and who are seeking answers."

Ok, so this is a clip from the movie, or an outtake or something related. So what the hell are you going on about that this is her being elusive and dishonest? I can't follow this... it's something like, "Here's a clip where she's being called by her character's name by some other female. Isn't that suspicious?!".

There's tons of other, "Oh look, they're taking things down so they must be guilty of something!" mentions throughout the blog and comments by you after that point. Maybe that's the advice their own lawyer gave when they called saying there's someone going after them? w/e, I obviously can't see all sides here.

This just looks to me like you're trying to reinforce your quest for victory here with anything, and it all makes sense to *you* because you're building this huge, glued together defense in your head. Frankly, if you had a solid case I don't think it would need this much of a novel to describe.

Do you realize how ironic your signature is in this case, btw?

108. Re: What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate Aug 24, 2015, 19:46 Drayth

Krovven wrote on Aug 24, 2015, 19:42:
Derek Smart flat out makes the accusation in his blog that Star Citizen crowdfunding money went towards funding a movie she was in. Derek has no proof of this and instead posts clips of said movie to confuse people with the claim it's proof of something fishy going on.

NOW it makes (some) sense. Thanks.

101. Re: What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate Aug 24, 2015, 19:00 Drayth

Scheherazade wrote on Aug 24, 2015, 18:55:

Eg. The 'at the beach' clip is some friend of Sandi, referring to Sandi by a nick name, and standing around on the beach and making fun of other people on the beach (re. dress/hair style/etc).

That was actually a clip from a movie she did. The nickname was her character's name. It's on IMDB even.

Edit - Actually, maybe I should explain why I know this. I read this on the blog after Harlock mentioned the update. Someone in the comments section pointed it out. Derek's response was, "So? That's irrelevant. I was just pointing out that the videos were being removed, isn't d'at v'eird?! I love goooooooooold! (paraphrasing).

If it has nothing to do with the game, and he knew that, what was the F'ing point of the update??

This comment was edited on Aug 24, 2015, 19:06.

News Comments > SOMA Preorders
1. Re: SOMA Preorders Aug 24, 2015, 17:46 Drayth

Oh, sweet. I didn't realize this was close to release..  

44. Re: More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen Aug 24, 2015, 13:12 Drayth

One with pools of advance tech and money. The other could fly using their ego alone.

This just saved me having to buy a movie ticket.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight PC Patch in Testing
13. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight PC Patch in Testing Aug 21, 2015, 15:59 Drayth

Same boat. I had to uninstall it because I kept slowly inching through the game a half-hour or so at a time every other night just to "get my fix" while waiting for the damn patch.

Also, dodging spoilers in the meantime's been just loads of fun.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight PC Patch in Testing
4. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight PC Patch in Testing Aug 21, 2015, 10:19 Drayth

Was hoping for some MSAA  

News Comments > Evening Interviews
27. Re: Evening Interviews Aug 19, 2015, 13:16 Drayth

Kxmode wrote on Aug 18, 2015, 23:41:
On this page CIG writes "The game is currently in alpha version." Star Citizen isn't anywhere near alpha.

To be fair, it's specifically stating that Arena Commander is in alpha, and you'll also get Star Citizen by buying one of those packages.

"These include everything you will need to fly in the Arena Commander Alpha today and also play the full Star Citizen game upon release.

This comment was edited on Aug 19, 2015, 13:22.

News Comments > Star Citizen FPS Development Moves In-House
6. Re: Star Citizen FPS Development Moves In-House Aug 18, 2015, 12:40 Drayth

Hopefully they don't dare wreck the module, but this move does seem smar-...

...like I even need to bother.

News Comments > Star Citizen Multi-Crew Shown
140. Re: Star Citizen Multi-Crew Shown Aug 14, 2015, 16:09 Drayth

Main thing I took away from this showing is that CR *really* cares about what camera angles his demos are shown from.

and / or they need to practice their choreography a bit more

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch Notes
4. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch Notes Aug 10, 2015, 18:06 Drayth

I was hearing talk of them already working on a rather large DLC for somewhere up the road. I don't know if that's this Descent one or not. I would assume it would be something more than a dungeon based DLC, even if a very large dungeon.

I haven't heard anything on a total number though. I'm sure they have a target, but may cut it short if sales on the developed ones start to tank.

I'm all for as much quality DA:I as they can crank out. I had the impression DA:I was pretty well received here at the time.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch Notes
1. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch Notes Aug 10, 2015, 17:38 Drayth

Their new SP DLC is about to launch. The patch probably ties in with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_L4qyvxAFI

684 Comments. 35 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo