Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Zanthar

Real Name Zanthar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 22, 2007, 00:15
Total Comments 105 (Novice)
User ID 35259

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > 3000AD Pre-Purchases, Demos
17. Re: 3000AD Pre-Purchases, Demos Aug 4, 2009, 11:57 Zanthar

I wonder how many more mail order PHD's Derek has received since we last seen him.

This comment was edited on Aug 4, 2009, 11:57.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > 3000AD Pre-Purchases, Demos
8. Re: 3000AD Pre-Purchases, Demos Aug 3, 2009, 23:34 Zanthar

Man, what fool would pre-purchase this turd.  

News Comments > Lots of Jumpgate Beta Testers
6. Re: Lots of Jumpgate Beta Testers Jul 22, 2009, 07:52 Zanthar

They delayed this game months based on "friends and family" beta testers. Imagine how bad the game must be if friends and family are telling you that your game sucks.

My hopes are on Black Prophecy.

News Comments > America's Army 3 Steam Preloads
29. Re: America's Army 3 Steam Preloads Jun 11, 2009, 07:52 Zanthar

Hey Jim, I can't wait till America invades your country... whatever country that may be. And if you are an American, I can't wait till you spout your shit to the wrong person and they drag you behind their car for a few miles.  

23. Re: America's Army 3 Steam Preloads Jun 10, 2009, 08:22 Zanthar

Maybe the army should stop using video games to recruit and just start taking 12yr olds from their homes kike they do in other countries?

Not everyone is as brain dead as you Jim... many people can actually play this game without being 'brainwashed' into joining the army.

Please Jim, you are a very unhappy sack-o-shit.. either move to a different country (china perhaps?) or just kill yourself in an environmentally friendly manner.

21. Re: America's Army 3 Steam Preloads Jun 10, 2009, 08:07 Zanthar

Haha, all you hippy tards. When is your savior gonna get the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan?

The U.S. Army has done more good for the world than any religious organization ever will. Sometimes to spread a little freedom you have to smash in a few skulls with the butt of your rifle. Remember... for every scumbag the Army kills, they are reducing food consumption, CO2 emissions and pollution. They truly are the jolly GREEN giants of the world! Huzzah!

News Comments > Pirate Galaxy Open Beta
9. Re: Pirate Galaxy Open Beta Mar 12, 2009, 14:36 Zanthar

Arrrgh! Yee gets what yee pays for... arrrghhh.  

News Comments > EVE Online: Apocrypha Launches
14. Re: EVE Online: Apocrypha Launches Mar 10, 2009, 22:27 Zanthar

Playing EVE is about as much fun as watching paint dry.  

News Comments > Funcom Loses Cash, CFO
8. Re: Funcom Loses Cash, CFO Feb 23, 2009, 12:53 Zanthar

Maybe with this news and the demise of tabula rasa, other upcoming MMO devs will think twice b4 releasing an unfinished, unbalanced, buggy, POS game.

Nahhh

News Comments > America's Army 3 Announced
23. Re: America's Army 3 Announced Jan 20, 2009, 18:52 Zanthar

We no longer have any need for an Army or a game made by the army now that we have a president that craps sunshine and rainbows! Shame on all of you  

News Comments > X3: Terran Conflict Delay
5. Re: so Sep 23, 2008, 07:51 Zanthar

"why cant I fly all the way from Earth to Mars in 1 go if I wanted without using jumpgates?"

Because space is a big empty void of nothingness much like your skull. Space games use jumpgates and hyperdrives for the same reason that you can see and hear explosions in the vacuum of space, it's a game.

News Comments > Hell's Highway PC Demo in Question
2. Re: dickheads Aug 11, 2008, 21:06 Zanthar

I'm 100% sure this game will get pirated more than it sells(PC version).

No demo, no purchase from me, guess the pirate bay is going to be my friend this time around.

YOU GO GIRL!

News Comments > Stealth Force 2 Next Week
3. Re: No subject Aug 9, 2008, 13:52 Zanthar

The eagerly awaited sequel to the 100,000 unit selling Stealth Force

Bet there were 99,985 returns too.

News Comments > WAR Declared on September 18
10. Re: well Aug 6, 2008, 12:56 Zanthar

I'm spoiled by the fast and frantic and real time PvP in AoC where the systems may not be good, (yet,) but if you get a bunch of folks who know what they are doing it's the most fun I've had in PvP in years, probably since UO.

AoC's pvp is a joke. The classes are lack ANY balance, gear stats are useless, GM's ban you for shooting from towers and walls that anyone can climb and for running into water. I assume you mean being one shotted by guardian is fast and furious.

Most of AoC's server's are ghost towns now... I predict server merges starting in a couple months and Funcom pulling the plug by this time next year. Well, maybe no server merges because I doubt they could handle something that complex. They have yet to release an update without adding more bugs. and they still have a massive memory leak that remains unfixed almost 3 months later.

News Comments > Nimoy to Help Beam Up Star Trek Online
12. Re: No subject Aug 6, 2008, 09:53 Zanthar

Nimoy is a great actor, Ive have been fortunate enough to see one of his theatrical performances during a short stay in New York.

Did you get wood?

News Comments > Nimoy to Help Beam Up Star Trek Online
9. Re: lifetime subs Aug 6, 2008, 01:16 Zanthar

Yay!! An old and decrepit actor will fit in nicely with the old and decrepit graphics!!!

News Comments > Star Trek Online Revelations
61. Re: DSmart Jul 28, 2008, 18:24 Zanthar

I think this is my favorite screen yet: http://www.3000ad.com/pics/gcES/08-02-20/PHOTO009.PNG

At first I thought my LCD monitor was melting from the inside... then I realized it was supposed to look like that.

Damn... that's just fugly.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Revelations
60. Re: No subject Jul 28, 2008, 18:21 Zanthar

Dont listen to Derek Smart, he thrives on pissing people off. yes his game(s) were once pretty fun to play for a few hours back in the late 90s, but now, his games are washed-out and out of date. he knows it too. I dont know why he hasnt spent some of his money to improve on the graphics engine.

I think either his rich mommy cut off his allowance or he finally bankrupted her.

News Comments > Age of Conan Patch Plans
13. Re: No subject Jul 23, 2008, 12:23 Zanthar

Funcom totally destroyed this game. EVERY update released introduces more bugs. The memory leak they finally acknowledged has been there for 7 weeks... 7 weeks of customers crashing systems wvery couple hours.

To make up for the extraordinary lack of content at higher levels, funcom has nerfed everything in the game. Classes have had skills nerfed without any mention in the patch notes, many times.

GM's take hours to respond when you need them to fix something that a bug broke, yet they are there in seconds if one of their pals is being killed on a PvP server.

People have been banned without warning for killing MOBS that are lower level than the player in Elite zones for 'exploiting' http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/190026/page/1

Mods on the forums delete/close threads and hand out 6 month forum bans where people complain about the game CONSTANTLY.

In every update Funcom removes more and more of the mature content from the game. Being an M rated mmo was one of the things they touted the most in all the hype leading up to the release... now it's turning into candyland.

Armor and weapons all look the same.. the stats (even on epic gear) are so minimal they don't even make a difference. Crafted jems have been nerfed to uselessness.

They are now adding punishment to PvP on what were supposed to be FFA PvP servers.

It's no wonder entire guilds (200+players) that came over from WoW have cancled their accounts. The servers are slowly becoming ghost towns and the game is a total disaster.

I've played too many MMO's to count, and this is definatly the worst one I've played The developers can't program a patch the works as intended, the designers idea of balancing classes is to use a hatchet on everything, the management is absolutely no communication with it's players base and the customer support is non-existent.

If you haven't already bought this game, AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS.

News Comments > Love is in the Air
1. No subject Feb 26, 2008, 21:29 Zanthar

Woo! That looks like pure shit.

105 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo