Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Zanthar

Real Name Zanthar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 22, 2007, 00:15
Total Comments 124 (Novice)
User ID 35259

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > BlizzCon PPV Tickets on Sale
1. Re: BlizzCon PPV Tickets on Sale Jul 24, 2010, 09:53 Zanthar

Whore much?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Available Worldwide
1. Re: Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Available Worldwide Jul 24, 2010, 09:46 Zanthar

First they pollute our waters with oil then they pollute the game market with shitty games... it's time for another revolution!!  

News Comments > World of Tanks Sites
1. Re: World of Tanks Sites Jun 30, 2010, 16:17 Zanthar

The screen shots look decent, but are they really making this an MMO???
Will we be shooting bunnies and wolves for our first few levels? Will there be raids where we kill massive tanks and build up DKP for golden treads? "Your H.E.A.T round hits X for 5 damage!" Come on already, just make a decent tank game with multi-player... no need to whore yourself for subscription and micro transaction cash.

News Comments > Breach Breach
15. Re: Breach Breach Mar 31, 2010, 07:58 Zanthar

Fake shit. If this just happened and he was released on bail, how would they know he skipped already? They wouldn't know till his trial, and at the very least it takes weeks to get a trial date.  

News Comments > BioWare Countdown
18. Re: BioWare Countdown Mar 24, 2010, 07:29 Zanthar

LittleMe wrote on Mar 24, 2010, 01:01:
The only countdown I'm interested in is the one that ends on Dec 21st, 2012.

Normally I do ignore such things but it looks to me like things are really heating up for that date. Currency crisis, wars, bailouts, etc etc.. Look at what's happening in Greece and Iceland lately. Looks like something is going to happen here in the US also. The govt is having problems selling their junk bonds to continue funding their deficit spending. Fun times.

We need another good world war to purge the weak and stupid from the population. We are the only species on the planet that keeps it's sick and inferior around long enough to pass on their genetic defects to future generations.

News Comments > Newell on DRM
67. Re: Newell on DRM Mar 20, 2010, 09:14 Zanthar

Talisorn wrote on Mar 15, 2010, 16:56:
I was reading a story on another forum from a guy who accidentally maxxed out his credit card making a purchase on Steam. The amount was basically the exchange rate difference between US and Aussie dollars; Steam advertises all games in US dollars ... so it was a fair an honest mistake. Steam banned him and locked out his account forever because of the Credit Card chargeback.

I call bullshit on this story.

News Comments > OnLive Launches in June: Monthly Fee Doesn't Include Games
22. Re: OnLive Launches in June: Monthly Fee Doesn't Include Games Mar 10, 2010, 16:30 Zanthar

Ummmmmmmmmm, think I'll pass. k thx buh-bye.  

News Comments > Infinity Ward Heads Axed?
35. Re: Infinity Ward Heads Axed? Mar 2, 2010, 14:32 Zanthar

That Guy wrote on Mar 2, 2010, 14:30:
Zanthar wrote on Mar 2, 2010, 14:24:
It would Be funny if Zampella and West went to Activision HQ armed to the teeth and recreated the airport level in MW2.

I feel very, very sorry for you.

Likewise

News Comments > Infinity Ward Heads Axed?
31. Re: Infinity Ward Heads Axed? Mar 2, 2010, 14:24 Zanthar

It would Be funny if Zampella and West went to Activision HQ armed to the teeth and recreated the airport level in MW2.  

News Comments > Star Trek Online State of the Game
20. Re: Game Reviews Jan 19, 2010, 12:09 Zanthar

BobBob wrote on Jan 19, 2010, 03:22:
Who has the time or money to play MMOs? I picture a person collecting unemployment, sitting there all day eating Cheetos, while grinding away at the game.

That's funny cause...

I picture people who don't have a couple free hours every night sitting there with bitchy wives that like to control every second of their pussy husband's time, and/or people who have 2 or more spoiled rotten, booger eating, kids to deal with.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Beta Details, Interviews
10. Re: Star Trek Online Beta Details, Interviews Jan 12, 2010, 10:30 Zanthar

I love Star Trek so I imagine I'll have a lot of fun with this game. I have a friend who has played the beta and he enjoys it. Klingons are not really a faction at the moment... more like a playable PvP only Monster race like LotR. That's suppose to change after release tho. The Fed side is fun with plenty of missions and ships to fly. It supposed to be pretty bug free, but like most new MMO's it's going to need a few content patches to really shine. Cryptic is well known for it's dedication to adding new content regularly tho, so i'm not real worried about that

All I'll need to make me happy is my own star ship, plenty of ships to destroy and some decent away missions. Guess i'll find out for myself in 2.5 hours or so...

News Comments > Rockstar San Diego Revolt
8. Re: Rockstar San Diego Revolt Jan 8, 2010, 22:46 Zanthar

Sounds like they need unions. Otherwise the workforce will continue to be exploited.

Oh yeah... Unions... just look at all the good they did for the auto industry. I know that I want to pay 50% more for buggier games that take 3x longer to produce!

News Comments > Rockstar San Diego Revolt
3. Re: Rockstar San Diego Revolt Jan 8, 2010, 21:54 Zanthar

Loud mouth bitches... your spouses would have more money if they didn't have to feed your fat asses and pay your shopping bills. You just sit there and watch Oprah on your big screen HD tv with surround sound and STFU.  

News Comments > Aion's Temporary Trillionaires
1. Re: Aion's Temporary Trillionaires Jan 5, 2010, 15:21 Zanthar

Well that's one way to combat the thousands of gold farming bots on every server... just give players trillions of gold  

News Comments > EA Server Shutdown Plans
35. Re: EA Server Shutdown Plans Jan 4, 2010, 09:08 Zanthar

Emo tears are so delicious that's why I love reading comments at Blue's!  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Postmortem
22. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Postmortem Dec 22, 2009, 12:29 Zanthar

You would think after the first 5 yrs or so all those poor slobs working for low pay would have figured out there would be no big pay off at the end.  

News Comments > Leonard Nimoy in STO
21. Re: Leonard Nimoy in Star Trek Online Dec 22, 2009, 10:29 Zanthar

I dunno... I think ANY space mmo that has more action than that "Watching the paint dry" simulation that EVE is, would be worth the purchase price. I'm more than willing to plunk down $50 for something new and fresh. Like all MMO's my continued subscription will depend on how well they keep me entertained. I pre-ordered, so I get to play open beta... if the OB is REALLY crappy I'll just cancel my order.

Space combat, ground combat, exploration, Star Trek universe... Unless it's buggy as hell, I can't see why it wouldn't be fun to play.

News Comments > ECA Goes Green
6. Re: ECA Goes Green Nov 12, 2009, 10:02 Zanthar

I think I'll dump a quart or 2 of motor oil down a storm drain and release freon from an old air conditioner sitting in my yard today after reading this. Fuck the planet.  

News Comments > Visually Impaired Gamer Sues Sony
48. Re: Visually Impaired Gamer Sues Sony Nov 9, 2009, 08:20 Zanthar

I can only think that some where out there on the internet, there is a blind person crying as he listen to the microsoft Sam voice read out some of these post

People who are both blind and deaf should sue microsoft for not inventing some sort of virtual brail system so that they can read these comments too.

This comment was edited on Nov 9, 2009, 08:21.

News Comments > Visually Impaired Gamer Sues Sony
44. Re: Visually Impaired Gamer Sues Sony Nov 9, 2009, 02:00 Zanthar

Handicapped bastards should STFU be glad we don't imprison them in asylums anymore. BTW how does a blind person know when they are done wiping their ass? Do they use smell or taste?  

124 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo