Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Zanthar

Real Name Zanthar   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 22, 2007, 00:15
Total Comments 123 (Novice)
User ID 35259

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > WildStar Gameplay Footage
4. Re: WildStar Gameplay Footage Aug 19, 2011, 13:56 Zanthar

I thought I was watching a wow video complete with furbog, yeti and goblin npcs. If this is not F2P at launch it will be within a year.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Carbine's Sci-Fi MMOG WildStar Announced
18. Re: Carbine's Sci-Fi MMOG WildStar Announced Aug 17, 2011, 18:55 Zanthar

NCsoft just keeps shoveling out that shit.  

News Comments > On PC Deus Ex Human Revolution
49. Re: On PC Deus Ex Human Revolution Aug 15, 2011, 08:32 Zanthar

I just ordered a GTX 580 for this game. I can't wait to play it!  

News Comments > On Steam and Direct3D
31. Re: On Steam and Direct3D Aug 1, 2011, 07:14 Zanthar

With the many geniuses that we have here on Blue's, I propose we all gather at Blue's News HQ and solve this problem on our own. Mrs. Blue can keep the coffee flowing while we hammer this out in a night.

If it works out well, we can tackle cancer and then world peace next!

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Stealth Trailer
23. removed Jul 29, 2011, 11:52 Zanthar

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 29, 2011, 13:39.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Stealth Trailer
8. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Stealth Trailer Jul 28, 2011, 21:56 Zanthar

Either play it or don't... It's impossible to make every anal bastard in the world happy. Play the game for what it is, just like you watch a movie, or read a book for what it is. The ONLY say you get is if you buy it not.

Whiney little shits.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2011, 10:37 Zanthar

RoboNerd wrote on Jul 19, 2011, 10:22:
but at least their easily accessed for repairs.

Blue - that should be "they're" or "they are"

Asshole.

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Announcement This Week
17. Re: PlanetSide 2 Announcement This Week Jul 6, 2011, 10:21 Zanthar

Even 100 vs 100 is better than the current crop of FPS shit out there. Hell, 50 vs 50 is a strech.

Planetside's biggest flaw was that it was made without content updates in mind. I remember the devs saying it was a bitch to even change small stuff in the game.

I played again recently when SOE gave free access because of the hacking. It still had some small bugs, some going back all the way to its release in 2003, but the game is still fun. You can't say the same thing about many other 8yr old games.

Unless SOE totally fucks up the sequel (which is VERY possible) I'll definatly be playing the shit out of this when it's out.

News Comments > Hats Off to TF2
1. Re: Hats Off to TF2 Apr 8, 2011, 11:50 Zanthar

Shove your hats up your ass, valve. Where the fuck is the next episode of HL2?  

24. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2011, 17:48 Zanthar

Cutter wrote on Mar 14, 2011, 17:37:
Zanthar wrote on Mar 14, 2011, 16:26:
Notice how, even after all that massive devastation, the Japanese people do not riot and loot like the assholes in Louisiana did.

Much respect for the people of Japan... one of the few civilized countries left on this shit ball of a planet.

How quickly you forget. It was days before Dubya and his moron brigade even got FEMA under way. You're talking about a piss poor city to begin with that been flooded a lot more extensively and people stuck without any resources for days. They did what they had to. Yes, of course there were looters, and always will be, but most people were just looking for the essentials because their government had failed them. Put the Japanese into a similar circumstance and you'll see them behave the same way. It's entirely different when your survival is on the line.

Ya... nobody is poor in Japan, and all those designer clothes and big screen TV's were essential for survival in New Orleans. I remember now, thanks!

23. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2011, 17:45 Zanthar

Everyone needs to calm the hell down. Obama is back from his weekend golf outing now. He will get this Japan shit sorted out ASAP.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2011, 16:26 Zanthar

Notice how, even after all that massive devastation, the Japanese people do not riot and loot like the assholes in Louisiana did.

Much respect for the people of Japan... one of the few civilized countries left on this shit ball of a planet.

News Comments > No DC Universe Online Account Transfers
6. Re: No DC Universe Online Account Transfers Feb 14, 2011, 12:00 Zanthar

Since release the PvP arenas have been almost unplayable do to kids using exploits and hacks. In my 20+ years of playing MMO's I've never seen such blatant cheating in a MMO go unaddressed for so long. Supposedly there will be a patch released this week to fix it, but I have my doubts that it will fix most of the problems.

I came to play DCUO with 23 other guild members and EVERYONE has quit because of the cheating... it's THAT bad. It's a shame too cause PvP is quite fun when you cam manage to find legit players to play against.

Search youtube for DCUO cheats for an idea how messed up it is.

Surprise! SOE destroys yet another game that had some potential.

Edit: Cheating is on the PC... dunno about the ps3.

This comment was edited on Feb 14, 2011, 12:12.

News Comments > On PC Dragon Age II
20. Re: On PC Dragon Age II Feb 9, 2011, 15:42 Zanthar

If they dumb this game down any more, you will need to wear a retard helmet to play it.  

News Comments > Minecraft Beta Next Week
3. Re: Minecraft Beta Next Week Dec 13, 2010, 20:22 Zanthar

Yeah... this guy is worried too much about money and not enough about the actual game development now. It always happens... now, who will he sell out to Activision, EA, or Microsoft?  

News Comments > Alter Aeon Expands
3. Re: Alter Aeon Expands Nov 8, 2010, 21:09 Zanthar

Ant wrote on Nov 8, 2010, 19:39:
Zanthar wrote on Nov 8, 2010, 18:18:
Hmmmmm did I go back in time to the 80's again? I have to find my 14.4k modem.
Nah, 300!

Lol I actually had a 300 baud modem for my c-64 back in the day... i used to pay like $6/hr to access Compuserv. Good times. lol

News Comments > Alter Aeon Expands
1. Re: Alter Aeon Expands Nov 8, 2010, 18:18 Zanthar

Hmmmmm did I go back in time to the 80's again? I have to find my 14.4k modem.  

News Comments > Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Available Worldwide
26. Re: Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Available Worldwide Jul 25, 2010, 12:03 Zanthar

I never thought I would see the day that but there is anti-american feelings brewing in the UK. Comments like this and how you conduct yoursevles abroad while mainly your governments actions are the reasons why.

Special reationship my arse, seriously I think we should dump America and align more to the EU

When will you learn that your sucking up to the EU has already made the UK insignificant in the world. You let Islamic fanatics flood your island of rotten teeth and take over. Your ugly old queen counts all the money that she stole from your people while parliament bends over backwards to kiss the ass of terrorists. Soon all your snaggle toothed women will be forced to wear berkas and you'll be praying to a rock 7 times a day.

Don't worry tho, America will be there to bail your asses out again when you idiots finally wake up.

News Comments > Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Available Worldwide
4. Re: Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Available Worldwide Jul 24, 2010, 10:33 Zanthar

Aero wrote on Jul 24, 2010, 10:22:
So, crazy aside, is it any good?

I believe a top UK gaming mag gave it 5 rotten teeth out of 10.

News Comments > BlizzCon PPV Tickets on Sale
1. Re: BlizzCon PPV Tickets on Sale Jul 24, 2010, 09:53 Zanthar

Whore much?  

123 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo