Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Hoop

Real Name Hoop   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Hoop
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 20, 2007, 05:23
Total Comments 1284 (Pro)
User ID 34289

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
20. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2014, 22:06 Hoop

Not saying other guy was a saint, but Sherman came off like a shrill douche nozzle.  

Um .. Behind you...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2014, 15:43 Hoop

nin wrote on Jan 20, 2014, 15:33:
Cutter wrote on Jan 20, 2014, 14:39:
Anyway, grats to the Broncos for winning the Superbowl!

Years ago, in high school, I had a rabid foaming at the mouth Denver fan, who happened to be a science teacher. Most of the time he was a good guy, but anytime the Broncos lost, the next day was literally a book day/studying with no talking whatsoever. And if someone broke this rule, he would flip out, to the point of screaming at the top of his lungs. Before class began and he entered the room, there was talk of "Did the Broncos win last night? Oh fuck..."

I can only imagine where he is now, if he's still alive. But any mention of the Broncos gives me flashbacks.

LOL
His family will probably have medical staff on standby during the game.

Um .. Behind you...

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2014, 15:31 Hoop

I know absolutley nothing about the NFL season so far but as always I'll take a side in the superbowl.
After watching the sound bite after the SeaHawkes game where that dude threw his toys's mouthing off about "don't call me names I'm the best, MotherF&%$", well that put me on the side of the Broncos.
I want the Broncos to wipe the floor with them then have an interviewer corner rant baby.

This comment was edited on Jan 20, 2014, 20:24.
edit: where the hell did I get rose bowl from?
think it is a final in the rugby sevens game.

This comment was edited on Jan 20, 2014, 20:26.

Um .. Behind you...

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 18, 2014, 14:59 Hoop

Maybe the glass is half empty & Mother nature is out to destroy your shoulder beyond all hope of repair & put your back out for good measure.  

Um .. Behind you...

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 17, 2014, 12:48 Hoop

Get blue anodising on your new bionic arm with the bluesnews logo etched into it, that way it can be claimed as a business expense.

Um .. Behind you...

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 13, 2014, 15:33 Hoop

Coming from a Rugby strong nation I would be lying if I denied all American football helmets made me laugh, that & dedicated defences & offences. But don't get me wrong when they stop fucking around running on & off to put a significant sequence together it can be incredible to watch.

This comment was edited on Jan 13, 2014, 15:53.

Um .. Behind you...

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 12, 2014, 15:59 Hoop

Thanks nin  

Um .. Behind you...

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 12, 2014, 15:25 Hoop

Loved the StarWars set photos.  

Um .. Behind you...

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 11, 2014, 14:30 Hoop

They say it's your birthday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs

Um .. Behind you...

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 10, 2014, 14:25 Hoop

You can't argue with titties.
re- stupid game show answers

Um .. Behind you...

21. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2014, 15:51 Hoop

nin wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 15:37:
Hoop wrote on Jan 5, 2014, 15:03:
Man recreates movie scenes with dog made my morning.

Some of those are kinda weird/uncomfortable (I'm looking at you, Top Gun), but The Graduate made me giggle.

Absolutely the graduate was awesome.

Um .. Behind you...

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2014, 15:03 Hoop

Man recreates movie scenes with dog made my morning.  

Um .. Behind you...

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 2, 2014, 11:47 Hoop

Driving over to play this http://goo.gl/BhGcR9 course today, then here http://photos.harcourts.co.nz/035/880/799-BF9376-Banks-Peninsula-District.jpg for boating & bbq.  

Um .. Behind you...

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 27, 2013, 17:30 Hoop

A toy submarine stuck up their arse?, that would'nt be Pleasence?
http://goo.gl/aYfz5p

Um .. Behind you...

14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 21, 2013, 21:34 Hoop

Cutter wrote on Dec 21, 2013, 19:29:
Hoop wrote on Dec 21, 2013, 17:20:
Ok it's been a week since I went to see The Desolation of Smaug in 3d hfr.
I was really looking forward to this as I liked the first very much but this one just left me cold & no amount of dragon fire was going to thaw my cold indifference to it's nonexistent charms.
I never read the books so plot changes were never really going to be an issue however plenty of things annoyed me.

Not books. Book. It's a single book. And you can read it an hour or three. It's really not much more than a short story or a novella. That's why everyone familiar with is is scratching their heads wondering how you pull 9 hours of movie out of it without padding the shit out of it which they're obviously doing.

I liked your remark about the horns though, heh.

Ah yeah typo.

This comment was edited on Dec 21, 2013, 21:39.

Um .. Behind you...

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 21, 2013, 17:20 Hoop

Ok it's been a week since I went to see The Desolation of Smaug in 3d hfr.
I was really looking forward to this as I liked the first very much but this one just left me cold & no amount of dragon fire was going to thaw my cold indifference to it's nonexistent charms.
I never read the book so plot changes were never really going to be an issue however plenty of things annoyed me.

1: The colour or lack there of, washed out to the point of not being able to recall any sequence of note. All I can recall is a palette of washy warm, cool hues of dirty sepia bla. wtf PJ, he's on record as saying "I think this is the best movie I have ever made" wtf are you looking at? we don't have Imax here so I don't know, *shrug* AUJ was'nt this anemic.

2:The music, jeepers .H christmas back off with the constantly, constantly punctuated fucking horns at every fucking suggestion of action or what seemed like every fucking movement from one second to the next. I felt like standing up in the theatre & screaming "turn the fucking horns off!" but no one would have heard me.

3:The cgi, omg if draining the colour out of this thing robbed it for the eyes the shear amount of cgi has bled it of any humanity for the heart. PJ's mantra of "I wanna see that in a movie!" gee'ed on by people blowing smoke up his arse now means one xbox sequence followed by another. (It should be said I did enjoy Smaug though)

4:The pacing, I have never faulted PJ on his pacing of a movie before but I can only think he fucked this up so bad because he's flying around lost in a computer finding "new angles to shoot" with his 3d immersion camera giggling away to himself like a lunatic.

This comment was edited on Dec 21, 2013, 21:36.

Um .. Behind you...

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 20, 2013, 15:16 Hoop

Microwaves now have the abilty to transport objects to other locations, just punch the persons street number in & hit start.  

Um .. Behind you...

35. Re: Steam Dec 13, 2013, 00:45 Hoop

nin wrote on Dec 12, 2013, 18:52:
raVen wrote on Dec 12, 2013, 18:19:
nin wrote on Dec 12, 2013, 16:33:
Debating if I want to go Sat, or wait a week, in hopes that the crowd might die down slightly.
I'm thinking I'll try the first showing sunday morning. Then make a day of it, there are a couple other movies I'd like to see too.

Yeah, whenever I go, I always try to hit the first showing, to hopefully minimize the crowd. No way in hell will I go to evening shows. Too many damn people...

I was surprised when booking the tickets by how few had pre-booked for Sunday night, I guess with the smaller population here & the sheer number of runs per day.
Looking forward to it.

This comment was edited on Dec 13, 2013, 01:09.

Um .. Behind you...

19. Re: Steam Dec 12, 2013, 16:00 Hoop

Who's going to The Hobbit the Desolation of Smaug?
I'm booked in for Sunday night.

Um .. Behind you...

44. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 10, 2013, 14:45 Hoop

Blue wrote on Dec 10, 2013, 14:13:
or if that was the "sweet spot" for best gameplay.

And by "sweet spot" he means it was reasonably smooth as you lead the player by some margin before pulling the trigger. Hopefully he/she walked into it.

Um .. Behind you...

1284 Comments. 65 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo