Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for S Westberg

Real Name S Westberg   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Flatline
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 15, 2007, 19:09
Total Comments 1949 (Pro)
User ID 34131

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Shadowrun Returns DRM Clarified
22. Re: Shadowrun Returns DRM Clarified Apr 13, 2013, 20:03 Flatline

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 13, 2013, 19:30:
NKD wrote on Apr 13, 2013, 14:28:
eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 13, 2013, 14:23:
So why did they even need a Publisher and of all the Publishers MICROSOFT?? You can self-publish on Steam...............

Microsoft isn't publishing the game, but they own the rights to making Shadowrun games, so they needed a license agreement for this game.

Whoaw... I did not know that... how the heavens can a licensing agreement force you to use DRM? Well that's MS for ye...

Still this is borderline evil, if they did know this before they should have made this clear during kickstarting. And not months after with no way for recourse. Maybe they just don't understand what DRM Free version means. Backers were offered the GAME DRM FREE, not "A version of the game you can't buy any DLC for"

Mhh...

And you'll get the game DRM free. And the editor. And everything else the promised you. AND you'll get a Steam key.

What's the big fucking deal? And to Julio, how is it fraud? You get 100% of what you paid for. So future DLC is out of the picture. Most people bitch about there being DLC in the first place.

I swear, if everyone was given free blowjobs some of you folks would bitch about having to give up your Precious Bodily Fluids.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > More Diablo III Itemization Answers
5. Re: More Big Picture Details Apr 12, 2013, 13:38 Flatline

HorrorScope wrote on Apr 12, 2013, 10:15:
Did anyone ask... Since the Playstation is getting a reworked version, which is supposed to be better, not rely on AH or always online. Are you bringing those features over to the PC? And if not why not? Since it is now be hypes as "the better version".

Why on earth would they "fix" the PC version? That's eliminating the market of gamers who have a PS3 and a PC and will buy BOTH games.

News Comments > Stardock Plans "At Least" Two Game Announcements
14. Re: Stardock Plans Apr 10, 2013, 19:10 Flatline

RollinThundr wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 17:16:
Flatline wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 16:50:
Sweet "at least" two games I can completely and utterly skip.

I hope White Knighting Glenn Beck was worth it.

I'd rather people White Knight Glenn Beck than call anyone who disagrees with the Obmessiah's policies racist.

Considering your trollish nature, that makes total sense. Birds of a feather and all that. And it's funny you used that comparison, because what got Beck in trouble was that he said that Obama was a racist and "hated white people" because he was black and from Africa.

And actually, the thing that got me *really* angry isn't necessarily that he said what Brad said, but that he clearly was public about it, there was a backlash, and then he was like "oh well the public was never meant to see that so just pretend you didn't". And then tried to excuse it as some sort of protest.

If he had manned up a little I could have at least respected him, but spinless and disingenuine and siding with a bigot? Three strikes right there. I'm done.

And it's not like the games his company has released since then have made me feel like I'm missing out on anything either.

News Comments > Steam and DRM-Free Shadowrun Returns in June
75. Re: Steam and DRM-Free Shadowrun Returns in June Apr 10, 2013, 19:02 Flatline

Julio wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 18:15:
Flatline wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 17:59:
Where's the lie?

Their promise "A Digital Downloadable copy of the game, DRM free"
What they are delivering: "a downloadable version of Shadowrun Returns"..."unable to browse and play community-created stories from within the game"... "future DLC will only be available through Steam"

I don't see in their promise of a DRM free game that it will not have access to future DLC, and that it may or may not have access to community-created content. They also talk about a one-time update, so who knows if its going to get patched on an as needed basis. Maybe they should have added all the fine print when they planned their kickstarter. Or just told the full truth from the beginning.

Lots of Steam fanatics on Blue's, but Steam is still DRM.

Err... they already said like a year ago that they had to ditch the in-game browser, and you didn't pipe up then that I remember. Because in the end it comes down to: do you want an in-game browser or more game? They picked more game. Here comes Steam, and they say "we'll take care of that for you actually" and it can go back in. It's not like this is a big studio: They're making a game on around a million and a half.

And I went back and looked at the original pitch, hell even the stretch update pitches, and nowhere do they EVER mention DLC (I did find a "it's too early to even think about that"), other than, perhaps, the Berlin pack, which you're still getting DRM free.

Quit moving the goalposts dude. You're wrong here. You can get the full game DRM free, or you can use steam to get the full game and extra. The only thing that they've rolled back on that I've seen was the inability to share PCs as running mates, and they were honest about that- it's a money thing. There's just not enough of it.

74. Re: Steam and DRM-Free Shadowrun Returns in June Apr 10, 2013, 18:57 Flatline

Creston wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 16:55:
Flatline wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 16:41:
Oh, also, with 4th ed, it's way, way easier to *not* actually throw that stunball (which you're right is f*cking death), but to summon a force 14 spirit that throws Stunball 14 on your behalf. Oh, and that spirit basically has 14's for it's stats, so even if your sammy gets init, he's still f*cked. Joy!

And that's horseshit. Nothing in 2nd edition stopped you from trying to summon a Force 14 elemental. Except the fact that that Force Rating was likely higher than your Magic rating (and it's doubtful that you were a Force 8 Initiate), so the Drain becomes physical instead of stun, and you now have a 14D physical drain to try to whisk away with your willpower. Good luck?

How the fuck can you now summon that shit in 4th edition?

Where earlier SR games were kind of a joyful mess, I have a particular dark spot in my heart for 4th ed. They did one thing very right (switch to static target numbers) and did everything else entirely wrong. Matrix rules are still a nightmare (the in-text introduction to basic hacking took, I shit you not, over 38 dice pool rolls in real life, for a 5 second hack), vehicle rules are borked to the point where riggers are barely existent, and magic/summoning is way overpowered.

Sounds great... New editions of PnP rpgs now all seem to be "let's just make shit completely nonsensical and flashy, so the bros will play it!" Rolleyes

Creston

As far as the uber-spirits, I'd have to look into it (I stopped playing 4th a while back), but it had something to do with a way that you'd resist drain at half the spirit force, so throwing a force 14 spirit was actually fairly soakable, and way better than throwing a single spell at anything near that strength.

The problem with the matrix rules in 4th is that... well... first the people who wrote the aren't good at math, so the dice mechanics break under moderate examination, and two, they didn't actually *think* of how a wireless full mesh matrix would actually function, so it's like 25% wifi for dummies and 75% Swordfish. So you're doing "cool" stuff like triangulating the signal of a commlink in order to hack it, but at the same time if you drop into VR/Hot Sim you just *see* what's going on, but you still have to... oh christ I give up. It just adds rolls on for no apparent reason. Plus, you can break the matrix rules with what one of the older developers called "the hall of mirrors", where you're allowed to run infinite agents on your commlink that explicitly take up no resources in order to create basically an impossible-to-breach defense because it's an infinite series of point-to-point links you have to go through before you can actually attack the commlink.

Part of the problem is that CGL fired almost all of their entire freelance staff about a year into 4th ed, after it turned out that they "accidentally co-mingled" (their term not mine) most of the company's money with their own and couldn't pay their bills. They have a couple decent freelancers now, but all of the old guard is gone, and the writing sucks for it. Freelancers have admitted, for example, that there is zero proofing. No spell checking, no editing, nothing other than basic typesetting.

67. Re: Steam and DRM-Free Shadowrun Returns in June Apr 10, 2013, 17:59 Flatline

Julio wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 16:55:
Add me to the people who won't be buying this now. I didn't get on this Kickstarter early enough so was going to buy on release.

Too bad they basically lied about DRM free to their backers. (I don't consider forcing Steam for DLC to be DRM free). It's not like they can't release it on GOG which would be DRM free. Funny to see the backer comments asking for refunds on the Kickstarter site.

Hope they're not planning on doing another Kickstarter, because they're losing credibility fast. Looks like they also moved some of the stretch goals into paid DLC. More lies?

I'm still happily Steam free. No thanks.

Where's the lie? There will be a DRM-free link on their webpage when the game goes live. It might not be patched as fast as the steam version, and it won't have in-game browser support, which they had announced was the case like... six months ago due to budget restraints. In this case, steam integration is adding in stuff that they were going to have to pull out.

And I'm not seeing where stretch goals are becoming paid DLC. You're still getting Berlin (after the fact), you're still able to play other peoples' games (just not through an in-game interface)....

I'm just gonna go ahead and say you're full of shit.

News Comments > Stardock Plans "At Least" Two Game Announcements
5. Re: Stardock Plans Apr 10, 2013, 16:50 Flatline

Sweet "at least" two games I can completely and utterly skip.

I hope White Knighting Glenn Beck was worth it.

57. Re: Steam and DRM-Free Shadowrun Returns in June Apr 10, 2013, 16:47 Flatline

Harlequin wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 16:38:
Cutter wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 15:38:
Harlequin wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 11:50:
Cutter wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 10:04:
Anyway, even though I'm not happy with the stylized look of the mobs I'm hoping the rest of the gameplay makes up for it.

Could you clarify what you mean by this? You don't like the art direction/mood set by it?

The environmental stuff is fine - could be grittier but we'll see how it comes out at final - but the it's the NPCs I don't care for. The cartoonish look of the orcs with the massive upper bodies and teeny, tiny legs. It just destroys it for me. At least with SRO they went with normal looking NPCs.

hhhmmm I suppose they did go overboard with the metahumans to much. It's like they took the artwork of SR 1,2,3E and decided to exaggerate it for some reason.

They go into this in the previous update.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613260297/shadowrun-returns/posts/435030

Basically, it's for instant character recognition. The idea is that the most important, visual "pop" is at the top of the character. As the art dude explains, your character is about 50 pixels tall. There's a fine line between lost in the noise and "oh that dude's a troll".

Hate it if you want, but it makes things easier to look at/gain info from.

56. Re: Steam and DRM-Free Shadowrun Returns in June Apr 10, 2013, 16:41 Flatline

Creston wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 14:54:
Flatline wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 14:22:
and while lately the setting has taken to suckling at the teat of "magic wins EVERYTHING" game design,

It's kind of always been that way, though. In 2nd edition, the only chance a street sam ever stood against a mage was if he won initiative. A stacked Stunbolt 6 would absolutely obliterate any street sam. Obviously the Drain would probably take out the mage as well, but magic was pretty heavily overpowered, especially if you knew how to mitigate Drain.

God, I loved playing a mage in Shadowrun.

Creston

Any Sammy would probably be getting init from the absurd 'ware they're carrying.

The entire metaplot for 4th edition though was "get the magic McGuffin!" The big deal with otaku becoming technomancers is basically ignored, and at one point you have shit like a laser designator spell, where you automagically generate the target code for whatever ordinance is in the air at that very moment to guide it to a target using a very real laser pulse that you create as a mage (violating the Sr rules of magic to hell and back)... Instead of... you know... the 1000 nuyen laser designator.

Oh, also, with 4th ed, it's way, way easier to *not* actually throw that stunball (which you're right is f*cking death), but to summon a force 14 spirit that throws Stunball 14 on your behalf. Oh, and that spirit basically has 14's for it's stats, so even if your sammy gets init, he's still f*cked. Joy!

Where earlier SR games were kind of a joyful mess, I have a particular dark spot in my heart for 4th ed. They did one thing very right (switch to static target numbers) and did everything else entirely wrong. Matrix rules are still a nightmare (the in-text introduction to basic hacking took, I shit you not, over 38 dice pool rolls in real life, for a 5 second hack), vehicle rules are borked to the point where riggers are barely existent, and magic/summoning is way overpowered.

And I won't go into the adventure where you go destroy evil Jew ghosts haunting a concentration camp so you can rescue the mystical knife that was used to experiment on all said Jews during their lifetimes. But that's a real, 4th edition adventure. True story.

37. Re: Steam and DRM-Free Shadowrun Returns in June Apr 10, 2013, 14:22 Flatline

My pleasure. I was a huge shadowrun geek back in the day. There's been a lot of changes (shamans an mages were generally the same in PnP, they just couldn't learn from each other, and shamans had totems/animal spirits that shaped their personalities, instead of shamans being spirit summoners) but I'm more okay with that than a lot of purists are. For me SR was more about the setting than anything individual mechanic, and while lately the setting has taken to suckling at the teat of "magic wins EVERYTHING" game design, the earlier stuff had a good mix of machine and magic, and that was always what was cool for me. Fireballs and machine guns and stuff like that. Going back to the 2050's setting is kind of awesome.  

35. Re: Steam and DRM-Free Shadowrun Returns in June Apr 10, 2013, 14:05 Flatline

Jerykk wrote on Apr 10, 2013, 12:45:
How does a combat system even work without hitpoints?

In SR, up to 3rd edition, you had "light, moderate, serious, deadly" levels of damage. And even then, you still had "hit points". I believe 1 point of damage was light, three was moderate, like seven was serious, and 10 was deadly, or something like that. You had a separate track for both physical and stun. So it'd take three light wounds to get you to moderate, two moderates to get you mostly to deadly, etc...

However, the game also uses dice pools. With variable target numbers. Which on a D6 is pretty much utter bullshit. Why? Because it makes calculating the odds of success a pain in the ass, and the odds swing in a very lurching manner. The odds of hitting target number 7 is identical to hitting target number 6 for example (roll a six, it explodes, roll it again, if it's a 6 keep going), since you *have* to add at least 1 to your explosion roll.

When it sort of worked, you'd have weapons with soak difficulties and damage codes, like a pistol being 6M damage. Every two net successes stages the damage up one level. Once you hit deadly, every 2 successes stages the soak difficulty up by one. So two net successes on your attack stages to 6S, 4 net to 6D, 6 net to 7D (which is exactly the same as 6D), and 8 net to 8D. Then you'd take that target number and roll your body and your armor to soak. Every two successes stages the damage down by one. So on 8D, if you roll say six dice, and two of those are sixes, and you roll a 2 and a 3 on your explosion roll, then the D/Deadly damage is staged down to S/Serious.

The idea was that if you were good enough, you could 1-shot people with a .22 pistol all day long. Of course, in the PnP game this worked because you had a combat pool, where you had dice that you could allocate either to dodge or to attack each round, so you had a level of granularity going there.

In the end, variable target numbers blow, especially on a D6. In SR4, they ditched damage codes and went straight to variable hit points, which sucks for other reasons.

According to Jordan, the original combat system was literally pen & paper combat lifted whole, and I can totally see how that would be... an issue.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 9, 2013, 14:46 Flatline

jdreyer wrote on Apr 9, 2013, 13:17:
Obviously when Sony leaked that the PS4 would have only 4 GB of RAM, the uproar in the Blues forums caused them to change their minds.

Not just Blues, but the community in general gets sick of the anemic memory limitations in consoles. Memory is fugging dirt cheap these days, and you can rest assured that sooner or later devs will use every last bit of resources you put into a console and wish there were more.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins Revealed
4. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Revealed Apr 9, 2013, 12:35 Flatline

Darks wrote on Apr 9, 2013, 12:31:
Flatline wrote on Apr 9, 2013, 12:24:
Looks like this is where Batman jumps the shark.

I can't blame Rocksteady though. They made the best Batman game of all time, followed it up by blowing it out of the water, and now they probably want to do something else.

Yes, they made a great game. But why does it always have to be about the Batman? Why canít they move into a new direction with some of the other Super Heroes? The Flash would be one Iíd like to see.

Batman's the easiest to replicate in a video game. He is a ninja, can glide, and has a bunch of single use gadgets he swaps out. Perfect for a video game.

If you can figure out a really engaging, fun mechanic for The Flash that isn't bullet time, then you may be on to something.

News Comments > SQUARE ENIX on Tomb Raider Shortfall
22. Re: SQUARE ENIX on Tomb Raider Shortfall Apr 9, 2013, 12:33 Flatline

Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 9, 2013, 09:23:
It just occurred to me I have been accepting game sales numbers "as is" without much thought about it.

I agree selling 5 million copies of a game is doing well. But why? Why don't games sell more? I mean when a game sells 5 million copies, what percentage of gamers is that? It has to be small, right? I mean, single digits small. Why aren't there games selling 10s of millions? The "AAA titles" get shipped in 4-6 languages... shouldn't there be more sales?

Well... Each platform has sold about 70 million consoles over it's entire lifetime. PCs are a more nebulous market so I won't deal with those at the moment.

So yeah, 3 million units shipped seems tiny. But that's out of the gate/first month/first sale at 60 bucks a pop. When all is said and done, I wouldn't be surprised if TR pushes closer to 10 million units. It'll take a couple years and several price drops, but in a world of used games, game sales, and the knowledge that prices *will* drop, the number of 60 dollar purchases is limited and really a niche.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins Revealed
1. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Revealed Apr 9, 2013, 12:24 Flatline

Looks like this is where Batman jumps the shark.

I can't blame Rocksteady though. They made the best Batman game of all time, followed it up by blowing it out of the water, and now they probably want to do something else.

News Comments > Op Ed
24. Re: More Big Picture Details Apr 9, 2013, 12:20 Flatline

nin wrote on Apr 9, 2013, 12:18:
(aside from it being an utterly badass moment).

Wish that part had lasted longer...was disappointed it was over so quickly. I even ran upstairs to see if the vending machine would work...

So did I

News Comments > Op Ed
22. Re: More Big Picture Details Apr 9, 2013, 12:13 Flatline

Okay I'm finally going to post one of my many thoughts on Bioshock Infinite. I'll spoiler the thing because it's so recent.

My idea revolves around two things. First, Elizabeth flat out says her ability to shift worlds is sort of a wish fulfillment. Second, Ken Levine in an interview said that nothing in the game is put in there to be "cute".

So. One of the complaints about the game is how two dimensional the secondary characters turn out, especially the Vox Populi and their leader, and how cartoony the leader turns out to be.

But let's think for a minute. The game starts out in what I'll call the Prime reality, and according to my count, you go through at least three "one way" shifts, so that you're actually on a 4th version, minimum, of "reality" by the time you finish the game. You meet the leader of the Vox Populi on the airship, which has been turned into a hospital, and up to that point, you've not heard anything on the voice logs to suggest that she's as evil as she turns out to be. But when you have Elizabeth around, you bitch and complain and say that Daisy is just like Comstock, and basically paint a bleak picture of her. At first, Elizabeth disagrees, and compares the rising to Les Miserables. And indeed, after the first world shift, it *looks* like Les Mis. Because this world jumping *is* wish fulfillment. It's way too coincidental that you jump from one reality to an alternate, and you just *happen* to land in the world where your goals have already been achieved. That entire section of the game where you are going after weapons for the Vox, all you're actually doing is jumping to a second, then third, then fourth derivative world. I actually said to myself "you know, you're not *actually* achieving anything" after the final jump. I didn't expect Daisy to deliver the airship to me, because I hadn't delivered the weapons to her, I just went to a world where she already *had* them. But that doesn't occur to Booker or Elizabeth.

The world gets progressively bleaker every time you jump, and why? Because you're both subjecting Elizabeth to witness horrors, and you're poisoning her mind. You're evangelizing to her in your own cynical world view, prohphesizing that Daisy will become just another Comstock, and lo, she does.

Not only that, but as Elizabeth comes to rely on you and trust you more and more, your position in the world elevates, until you're literally a martyr when you're done world-hopping. Which is even more ironic because at the other end of the spectrum you're also Commstock, a prophet, evangelist, and wannabe martyr.

And while I'm musing about Bioshock, there's a meta-commentary about games to be made by leaping back to Rapture (aside from it being an utterly badass moment). Elizabeth is kind of Ken's 4th-wall breaking voice here. If it's Bioshock, there's always a tower, there's always a city, there's always a man with a flawed vision. That *is* Bioshock. There's also always tonics and plasmids. Another criticism is that Tonics are never "placed" into the world. They just exist there. And I suspect that's intentional on the designer's part. It's an anachronism, sort of like the music (It may have even bled over from Rapture). But it's also a necessary part of the Bioshock universe because it's elemental to the universe.

This comment was edited on Apr 9, 2013, 12:20.

News Comments > America's Army Beta Signups
7. Re: America's Army Beta Signups Apr 8, 2013, 22:51 Flatline

pacbowl wrote on Apr 8, 2013, 21:13:
I was heavily into this game several years ago and had probably logged over a thousand hours on Pimpline and Hospital. They kept tweaking and tweaking the engine until it was nearly impossible to hit anything even when prone. That's when I dropped it.

In a war environment, that's probably pretty realistic. In Afghanistan you're looking at like 250,000 bullets fired per casualty inflicted.

News Comments > Op Ed
47. Re: Op Ed Apr 7, 2013, 03:01 Flatline

PropheT wrote on Apr 6, 2013, 22:22:
The reason I never get behind any of this, uh, crap is because it's so all-inclusive. Game shows bare breasts? Misogynist. Game has male lead characters, no female lead? Sexist. Rinse, repeat, for absolutely anything writer can find to support that argument.

It's generalist bullshit dismissing the entire medium as anti-female because there are some prominent examples you can pick out in a primarily male-driven hobby. A lot of it is going to be made for men, because the audience is primarily men. That doesn't mean it's anti-woman, or even sexist, any more than movie theaters are anti-male because they have Sex and the City 1 and 2 and Meg Ryan movies and whatever. Some stuff is made for you, some is made for me. Why don't we see more third person shooters made with the sensibilities of girl gamers in mind? Because men playing them make up enough of the market that there's not much of a choice come funding time.

Point is, you can have your cake and eat it too. If there's enough of a demand for the kind of games that we want to classify as girl games, then they'll get made, sell well, and the market for them will increase and flourish. And if they do, fantastic...but that doesn't mean games that aren't like that need to disappear for it to happen.

Sometimes nobody listens because they aren't aware of the objections, but sometimes they just aren't listening because what you're saying is stupid.

Wait, why do we have to have "girl games" and "guy games"? How about games that don't portray women as sexual fetishes, hyperbolic stereotypes, or victims? Surely teaching boys not to treat women as only being worthy of wank fodder can't be seen as a bad thing.

And as far as the industry being "male driven", at one point that was true, but women make up around half of gamers out there. And interestingly enough, they aren't looking to play My Little Pony- really little kids and college frat boys play MLP. The idea that women *need* "girl games" is in and of itself sexist and bigoted. Separate but equal was a shameful argument when it was about race, it's shameful here too.

Here. Come read this blog:

http://fatuglyorslutty.com/

And see what kind of behavior implicit tolerance breeds.

News Comments > Op Ed
46. Re: Op Ed Apr 7, 2013, 02:52 Flatline

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Apr 7, 2013, 02:46:
Quboid wrote on Apr 6, 2013, 20:29:
It's not the biggest problem in the world, but does that mean we should ignore it? Should we ignore everything except whatever is the biggest problem?

Didn't say that. But it strikes me as a very first world problem compared to what I see on a daily basis. And if I worked with poor people from the third world, rather than foster kids from the San Francisco Bay Area? Well, the cup of rage would runneth over the next time I meet some educated, well-to-do, white or Asian woman who feels a great injustice has been done to her because she is statistically more likely to make marginally less money than her male coworkers.

Is it an injustice? Sure. Should we right injustice where ever possible? Of course. But is it comparable to being 11 years old and having a dad who sells your food stamps so he can buy drugs for himself and his girlfriend? No, absolutely not, and anyone who suggests that it is needs to wake the fuck up.

The inequality and gender bias against women is HARDLY a "first world problem". It manifests in different ways depending on the culture. Here in the US, it manifests in a payroll prejudice, and slut shaming if you're raped (I'll go ahead and point to Stubenville to show you what I mean). In some countries, you're put to death if you're the victim of the rape because you've slut shamed your family so bad by being raped.

It's still the same bigoted point of view that fuels each.

"Try not to be a bigot" isn't exactly something that needs prioritization. It's one of those skills that *should* come around the same time you learn to wipe your ass.

1949 Comments. 98 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo