Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bubba Supreme

Real Name Bubba Supreme   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MrBone
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Dude with great hair.
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 9, 2007, 22:19
Total Comments 340 (Amateur)
User ID 33961

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2010, 12:07 MrBone

Everything you eat poses long-term health risks...this is so stupid. Vegans do not live any longer than anyone else. You are going to die one day and you just have to deal with that reality and live your life.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Amnesia Postmortem
94. Re: Amnesia Postmortem Sep 20, 2010, 20:02 MrBone

Eldaron Imotholin wrote on Sep 20, 2010, 17:49:
El Pit wrote on Sep 20, 2010, 16:59:

Argh. I knew it. No, not everything was scripted, Jerryk. It wasn't a movie. Not at all.

Something being scripted doesn't always mean it's a cutscene. More often than not a scripted sequence takes place when we have full control of our character. Think Call of Duty, for example. That's one big script though people are so fucking stupid they think the AI is
If you ask me, you're the pot calling the cattle black here. I've played Call of Cthulu too and it was impossible to complete the game without firing your weapon. It is that simple fact that makes your statement untrue indeed.

Kettle, dude. Looks like your scripting needs a little debugging.

News Comments > Amnesia Postmortem
21. Re: Amnesia Postmortem Sep 19, 2010, 16:03 MrBone

If the game was good enough it would sell well...this one is not. Reminds me of that horrible movie loved by internet geeks called Pilgrim. It bombed because it blows.  

News Comments > ABP Closing
27. Re: ABP Closing Sep 16, 2010, 15:35 MrBone

haha, nothing like tooting your own horn and considering yourself worthy of an "era"...what were these guys thinking?? They will barely make a footnote in any tome of gaming history; and that will simply note their audacious claim to high-end fame.  

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Sep 16, 2010, 13:04 MrBone

Digg is the biggest joke on the internet.  

News Comments > Steam Serving AMD/ATI Drivers
2. Re: Steam Serving AMD/ATI Drivers Sep 15, 2010, 15:58 MrBone

Finally. Now just add NVIDIA and you won't create a firestorm from the disgrunts.  

News Comments > Steam Bestsellers
11. Re: Steam Bestsellers Sep 12, 2010, 20:48 MrBone

You don't need marketing when you have a platform like steam. It simply blows other platforms away.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 11, 2010, 00:39 MrBone

Yet you have CNN and MSNBC blabbing about deaths in wartime. 18,000 in one year due to stupid punks. Ignorance reigns supreme.  

News Comments > Stardock On Elemental's Future
28. Re: Stardock On Elemental's Future Sep 7, 2010, 17:54 MrBone

The drama surrounding this thing is like following a /b thread. If someone had written an article about this whole debacle, we all would have snickered and laughed it off as ridiculous. How could Wardell have not known of the issues with this game? There is no way those guys did not have intimate knowledge of the glaring bugs it currently contains. They apparently thought, "eh, we will fix it later with patches...just get it out the door ASAP.". Same thing happened with Demigod and its peer-peer multi. Unfortunately, this fast-tracking attitude tends to kill your credibility.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Jimmy's Vendetta for Mafia II
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - Jimmy's Vendetta for Mafia II Sep 7, 2010, 16:49 MrBone

Honestly, if you have a souped up system that can handle the full blown bell and whistle graphics of this game, it makes a huge difference in gameplay. It is the prettiest game I have ever fooled around with. I don't feel ripped off at all, though I can understand the frustration of some buyers. DLC content is the new cash-cow.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 7, 2010, 12:12 MrBone

A wireless router with password protection can be hacked easily. This is why the whole thing is bogus. I have several company wireless devices around the country that get busted all the time. I simply have to reset them, etc, but they get complete control of it for a short period. We use WP1/WP2...none of it makes the slightest difference. It is just a matter of time and effort on the hackers part.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Press Release
12. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Press Release Sep 3, 2010, 17:22 MrBone

Can you imagine if were able to use the engine from Mafia 2 to create this Duke Nuken game? Now that would be something to behold.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Complete?
53. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Complete? Sep 2, 2010, 18:08 MrBone

Okay...let's just say that I will be taking this news with a huge boulder-sized salt tablet and waiting for actual physical proof. If true, everyone should throw a party now that we can put one of the internet's biggest vaporware saga's to rest.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 2, 2010, 02:06 MrBone

That Epic demo is unreal...I actually feel sorry for the apple haters.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 29, 2010, 14:29 MrBone

Mafia 2 is great. Love the story and the pc graphics are outstanding.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mafia II
76. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mafia II Aug 24, 2010, 16:24 MrBone

Tumbler wrote on Aug 24, 2010, 14:32:
In regards to Mafia II, there is not a single valid excuse to pirate the game.

They released a demo well in advance of the game that gave you a very good feel for how the game was going to look and play. Hell, after playing it for two hours, I went out and pre-purchased it in full so I could pick it up on my way home tonight.

Meh, as someone with a PC who buys games the best way to get me to spend money is to make sure I can resell the game. If I beat it in 2 days, or if it runs like ass on my computer I don't want to worry about holding something that is worthless to everyone but me. I really don't care if you give me a demo, if I can't sell that $50-$60 game when I'm done with it nothing else matters.

In my mind there are very few valid excuses to spend money on pc software. $5-$10 is my limit with this kind of BS.

People who purchased starcraft 2 and have finished playing it should be able to sell their copy to another person, you shouldn't have to put up with all this account locking bs.

Heh. If I was a developer trying to make ends meet and read the above garbage, I would find a new job. What a joke. Entitlement nation is here to stay it appears.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mafia II
75. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mafia II Aug 24, 2010, 16:19 MrBone

Donkey_Punch wrote on Aug 24, 2010, 16:03
uestion for anyone who played the Mafia II demo on the PS3: I still only have a SD television set to play off and the game looked like shit when driving around in the exterior world. Interior fight sequences looked good. Just the driving sequences looked like poo. A lot of jagged edges that screamed out for anti-aliasing. Did the exterior driving sequences look better on a HD screen?

GTA4's world looked much better even on a SD television. [/quote:

I have the 360 demo and the full PC version. The game looks drastically better on the PC with a souped up system (5870 1GB/i7). The 360 version looks great but could use some AA.

News Comments > On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy
14. Re: On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy Aug 23, 2010, 12:37 MrBone

Troll score +2. nin was too a sharp a fish.

This story will only lead to more sales; as it should. I just hope that overlord obama makes a case against it too.

News Comments > On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy
4. Re: On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy Aug 23, 2010, 11:16 MrBone

As usual, nin makes a complete fool of herself...oh well. As to the story itself; who cares? I certainly don't mind blasting a virtual character in one skin or another. It is just a game.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 14, 2010, 10:39 MrBone

Had the first droid and it was a POS. Hopefully they fixed this version.  

340 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo