Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tylar Jensen

Real Name Tylar Jensen   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname TylarJ
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.cerebrastudios.com
Signed On Jan 18, 2007, 21:19
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 33429

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Prilosec OTC Jul 25, 2007, 14:25 TylarJ

I too had bad heartburn, nearly every day. And started taking Prilosec OTC. Now I cant imaging life without it. I never get heartburn anymore. And, uh... None of the side effects as mentioned below. Dont know what thats about.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > ET: QUAKE Wars to Include Ads
83. Ugh... Jun 20, 2007, 01:44 TylarJ

I dont agree what so ever with in-game-advertising, I believe its intrusive no matter what it is. However I do know that both id and Splash Damage are great companies and I cannot see either of them allowing advertising to go too far. Im sure the ads that will be in the game will be tasteful, and not to the extent of say television or radio.

"All they track is if and how long you look at the advertisements."

Great, well then how about wasted processing power on tracking this? Processing power isnt necessarily cheap now days. Granted, Im sure we dont need to upgrade our computers because of this alone, but come on... Put the ads in the game, track how many people are in a specific level and how much that level is played, not how much we look at an ad.

Their choice in including advertisements in the game wont persuade me to buy, or not to buy the game. However I agree with most of you here, they should not be in it. Theres better ways to make the money in order to include long term support.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles Announced
8. Typo Jan 18, 2007, 16:23 TylarJ

"...next expansion for The Elder Scrolls IV: Morrowind, Bethesda's RPG sequel..." Funny, thought the game was The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. lol

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo