Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ochentay4

Real Name ochentay4   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ochentay4
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 17, 2007, 03:24
Total Comments 308 (Amateur)
User ID 33376

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > DOOM 3 BFG Edition Patch and GPL Source Code
5. Re: DOOM 3 BFG Edition Patch and GPL Source Code Nov 26, 2012, 22:36 ochentay4

netnerd85 wrote on Nov 26, 2012, 22:14:
So, is it worth it now?

I have the original on the shelf collecting dust but unfinished... barely unplayed... I know... I know...
Its the same game, if you got bored with it, you will get bored with this one. It has nicer gfx and thats it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DOOM 3 BFG Edition Patch and GPL Source Code
2. Re: DOOM 3 BFG Edition Patch and GPL Source Code Nov 26, 2012, 20:42 ochentay4

Having seen the changelog of this patch, I bought the game ar $8.70 after a coupon and some tradeins on www.greenmangaming.com
The game runs like butter really. Shame there is noone playing MP.

News Comments > Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming
33. Re: Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming Nov 11, 2012, 09:42 ochentay4

nin wrote on Nov 11, 2012, 01:38:
every forum think all the other forums are full of idiots.

Very very true.

Maybe it is true and its full of idiots everywhere.

News Comments > Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming
8. Re: Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming Nov 10, 2012, 15:52 ochentay4

shihonage wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 15:20:
Dead Space 2 on Steam continues to be horribly broken while they fix Doom 3, a subpar game nobody plays.

Hilarious.

See, buying Dead Space 2 on Steam rewards you with a DLC "feature" which makes all items in the shop free - even the most powerful ones. All the prices are FUBAR'd.

You can go around that and redeem Dead Space 2 code via Origin, and get Dead Space 2 v1.0, which does not have that problem - unfortunately it has a game-breaking bug which creates constant noise and mini-inventory never goes away from the screen.

The sane solution, I suppose, is to get a pirated cracked patched version, but at this point I am too tired to bother.
Then they complain about gaming piracy. Another good example is The Saboteur on Origin. Cant put the beta patch and the game runs like crap.

News Comments > Future Soldier Season Pass and Arctic Strike Map Pack
3. Re: Future Soldier Season Pass and Arctic Strike Map Pack Oct 26, 2012, 16:40 ochentay4

Darks wrote on Oct 26, 2012, 10:27:
ochentay4 wrote on Oct 26, 2012, 10:15:
I wonder if anyone plays this game, and if its good or not. Also, how good is the SP? As I almost never play MP.

I played it Coop with a friend, we really liked the game. It plays a lot like Rainbow Six Vegas with the tactical elements of the Ghost games. Many have bagged on this game, but it really is a very good game. Makes me wonder if those who were complaining even played the game. I highly doubt they did.
Always liked Raibows Six and might give it a shot if it comes at a good price on steam/ubi/other. Thanks.

News Comments > Future Soldier Season Pass and Arctic Strike Map Pack
1. Re: Future Soldier Season Pass and Arctic Strike Map Pack Oct 26, 2012, 10:15 ochentay4

I wonder if anyone plays this game, and if its good or not. Also, how good is the SP? As I almost never play MP.  

News Comments > DiRT 4 Hints?
11. Re: DiRT 4 Hints? Oct 24, 2012, 18:34 ochentay4

Prez wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 16:57:
Wasn't it Dirt 3 that had the free game code with a videocard debacle that resulted in thousands of free copies being activated on Steam? I can't remember how I came across it, (I know it wasn't with the intended method of buying a videocard -I remember that much), but I got a hold of one of the codes and activated it via Steam. I probably should have considered it more carefully, seeing as how the rumor started soon after that Valve was perma-banning accounts that had used the ill-gotten keys. I was nervous to say the least. Ironically enough the game still shows up in my library, but I never installed it once I learned it was a stolen code. Again, it really should have been obvious that something wasn't kosher; I don't know what I was thinking.

What does this have to do with Dirt 4? Who knows.
Valve did not perma-banned any account, they simply removed the game from the library. I know what Im talking about cause I activated one of those on my second account...

News Comments > GOG.com Adds OS X Games
4. Re: GOG.com Adds OS X Games Oct 18, 2012, 21:20 ochentay4

Julio wrote on Oct 18, 2012, 19:45:
Pretty useless announcement. Nothing to see here.
Useless? I do not own any Apple products, but if I did, I would be VERY happy as I own A LOT of GOG games and having an instant collection of old games on Mac is simply awesome.

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch
56. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch Oct 12, 2012, 16:42 ochentay4

Creston wrote on Oct 12, 2012, 11:23:
ochentay4 wrote on Oct 12, 2012, 09:44:
Hi, its COJONES not CAJONES. Cojones=Balls / Cajones/Drawer. Nevertheless, Im happy for you! I couldnt buy it yet!

Donde esta la bibliotheca
me llamo t-bone
la arana discotheca!

Creston
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXno3lhVGOM
Hahha I never saw it! Its terribly bad!

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch
37. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch Oct 12, 2012, 09:44 ochentay4

Slashman wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 23:32:
And finally the game unlocked for me and a patch to boot!!!

I'm playing normal/ironman. I don't think I have the cajones for classic/ironman. I'll attempt that once my but is finished getting kicked on normal. Dunce
Hi, its COJONES not CAJONES. Cojones=Balls / Cajones/Drawer. Nevertheless, Im happy for you! I couldnt buy it yet!

News Comments > Borderlands 3 Mentioned
15. Re: Borderlands 3 Mentioned Oct 1, 2012, 11:55 ochentay4

I would prefer first to polish this game till it blinds me as there are still bugs and performance sucks. I get FPS 30-60fps fluctuations all the time at max quality. It drives me nuts so I set 30fps max which sucks. I still cant get why this game FPS fluctuates so much since its UE3 and its visuals are crap, really low res textures, really low poly count and my pc kicks ass every damn game in town.

Also, instead of talking about Borderlands 3, compensate existing customers giving really good DLC, for Preorder and Season Pass suckers.

I find this game more and more boring as I lvl up... sigh. I almost regret buying this game.

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! 2 Booster Pack Tomorrow
5. Re: Orcs Must Die! 2 Booster Pack Tomorrow Sep 25, 2012, 13:37 ochentay4

Hi, I find it hard to justify DLC for OMD2 as I cant see how can I get more slots for traps and weapons (I currently have 6 and have beaten the game with my wife on Mage [normal] difficulty). The game is getting tedious and boring with only 6 slots. 6 slots is all you can get? If not, how can we get more?  

News Comments > Project Eternity Using Unity
14. Re: Project Eternity Using Unity Sep 22, 2012, 21:08 ochentay4

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 22, 2012, 15:52:
Not a very exciting list of game that uses the Unity engine.
List of games
Cordy, Escape Plan, Jelly Defense, Max & the Magic Marker, Monster Trucks Nitro, Rochard, Samurai II: Vengeance, ShadowGun, Snuggle Truck, Unstoppable Gorg. These games rocks. I think Unity engine is fantastic.

News Comments > Resident Evil 6 for PC Status
8. Re: Resident Evil 6 for PC Status Sep 19, 2012, 13:31 ochentay4

I have to agree that RE4 port one of the worst port ever created. I really hope they get RE6 on time and with good pc options.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup
47. Re: Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup Sep 18, 2012, 20:25 ochentay4

Lorcin wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:37:
ochentay4 wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:20:
Why do you get to play the game today and I have to wait 2 days? WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

IF you've bought it via steam log out. Use a free vpn in america and sign back into steam. Steam will unlock the game, you can then log back out, shut down the vpn and log in as usual and it works.

Obviously use at your own risk when it comes to vpn choice.
Hi, I tried to do that but it doesnt work. I log with VPN on, I launch the game, i get to the menu, then log out, shut down the vpn, and when login on steam again cant launch, "preload ready" again.

22. Re: Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup Sep 18, 2012, 12:42 ochentay4

Lorcin wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:37:
ochentay4 wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:20:
Why do you get to play the game today and I have to wait 2 days? WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

IF you've bought it via steam log out. Use a free vpn in america and sign back into steam. Steam will unlock the game, you can then log back out, shut down the vpn and log in as usual and it works.

Obviously use at your own risk when it comes to vpn choice.
Yesssss. Thanks for the tip. Will use PrivateTunnel (it always works ok).

19. Re: Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup Sep 18, 2012, 12:20 ochentay4

News Comments > New AMD Catalyst CAP for Borderlands 2
2. Re: New AMD Catalyst CAP for Borderlands 2 Sep 17, 2012, 20:42 ochentay4

born2expire wrote on Sep 17, 2012, 20:28:
catalyst 12.8's still cause my firefox to crash randomly
Strange. Did you update flash player and firefox to latest?

News Comments > Ghost Recon Online Arctic Pack Released
1. Re: Ghost Recon Online Arctic Pack Released Sep 13, 2012, 10:48 ochentay4

Do anyone play this? How good or bad is it?  

News Comments > Torchlight 2 Next Month
12. Re: Torchlight 2 Next Month Aug 31, 2012, 10:55 ochentay4

My wife is going to kill me, I ve played the last 3 weeks more than 30hs Skyrim (which is boring me to hell) and 30hs Dark Soul Prepare to Die (which I really love and played to death on the 360) Im in Anor Londo and died less than 10 times on this playthrough.

Now Borderlands 2 and Torchlight 2, she is going to divorce me...

I think im going to abandon Skyrim, never understood what was good about it. Talking and traverling all the time, and as a Destruction Mage and Alchemist almost all fights are easy end really quick. Maybe a time waster for sad people? (Prepares to receive all kinds of aggresions)

308 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo