Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ochentay4

Real Name ochentay4   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ochentay4
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 17, 2007, 03:24
Total Comments 308 (Amateur)
User ID 33376

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
7. Re: On Sale Mar 23, 2013, 07:44 ochentay4

Rattlehead wrote on Mar 22, 2013, 23:37:
I would grab the Mechromancer and skip the season pass unless you are a loot whore and must have every new gun. The DLC for BL2 is very underwhelming at best. I guess that's what you get when you outsource shit *cough ALIENS cough*

Sir Hammerlock was the worst piece of shit I have played in a long time. They need to refund for that piece of crap they call DLC. Hell I'd rather go to class than play Hammerlock DLC again.

I played through all B2 DLCs and Sir Hammerlock was the weakest but not that bad. $12 for 4 somewhat lengthy pieces of DLC is good and better than any other DLC for other games which charge more.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Tomb Raider Patched
9. Re: Tomb Raider Patched Mar 11, 2013, 11:36 ochentay4

Creston wrote on Mar 11, 2013, 11:15:
ochentay4 wrote on Mar 11, 2013, 11:08:
With build 1.0.718.4 I finally fixed all my issues on the game: constant crashes, blurry screen when hit, no special gfx on fullscreen. I have an ATI 6850 / 13.2b7 / W8x64.

TR is comparable to Uncharted. Its shorter though. I hope Crystal Dynamics deliver a sequel soon. For me its a solid 8/10 if not more, and I speak as an old and avid gamer.

It's shorter than Uncharted?? Uncharted lasts like six hours...

Creston

If you try to complete the main game without collecting stupid stuff, TR its really really short: 6 hours max and 17 hours to 100%. Also, it is really easy even on hard. I took the game as I it is: a good TR movie with good and short gameplay. Uncharted 1/2/3 are like 10 hours or more on hard and a lot (20 in total) if you are a completionist. Nevertheless, I like the game and its like Uncharted for PC.

News Comments > Tomb Raider Patched
4. Re: Tomb Raider Patched Mar 11, 2013, 11:08 ochentay4

With build 1.0.718.4 I finally fixed all my issues on the game: constant crashes, blurry screen when hit, no special gfx on fullscreen. I have an ATI 6850 / 13.2b7 / W8x64.

TR is comparable to Uncharted. Its shorter though. I hope Crystal Dynamics deliver a sequel soon. For me its a solid 8/10 if not more, and I speak as an old and avid gamer.

News Comments > SimCity Marketing Campaign Paused
16. Re: SimCity Marketing Campaign Paused Mar 8, 2013, 17:05 ochentay4

ASeven wrote on Mar 8, 2013, 16:49:
Sad thing is, gamers are the most stupid of consumers. Despite Command&Conquer 4, Dark Spore, UbiDRM, Diablo 3, they STILL bought SimCity and it STILL behaved like all other always-online DRM, terribly. And despite SimCity now fucking up for everybody, if they announced another strong brand name but all washed up like this new SC and with always-online DRM they would all still bitch and whine and yet go buy the game.

No wonder indies have risen and are now an established alternative to publishers. It's as if the sane gamers have gone indie and the insane gamers are still only buying AAA games and nothing more.

Exactly. Gamers should be aware that buying these games, are encouraging publishers to do the same. PEOPLE: stop buying games with stupid DRM schemes like always online req. for SP games!

News Comments > SimCity Pares Down Features to Meet Demand
4. Re: SimCity Pares Down Features to Meet Demand Mar 7, 2013, 20:39 ochentay4

I think this is the worst launch ever, even worst than Diablo 3.

This game is SP only, so all these problems exists because of terrible bad decicions on EA/Maxis part. Absolutely terrible. I really hope EA/Maxis die so everyone in the industry stops fucking around with customers and give them what they want: a SP game which DOESNT require internet/server connection to run.

The worst part (for EA/Maxis) is if they had calculated right how high was going to be the demand on the servers, server connection requirements would have passed unnoticed.

Thanks god I didnt buy this game.

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Patch Brings Base Resets
1. Re: Far Cry 3 Patch Brings Base Resets Mar 4, 2013, 21:05 ochentay4

After patching I continued to play remaining missions, and what a game man! 9/10!  

News Comments > More Borderlands 2 DLC
16. Re: More Borderlands 2 DLC Feb 26, 2013, 11:31 ochentay4

briktal wrote on Feb 26, 2013, 11:22:
Tumbler wrote on Feb 26, 2013, 10:37:
It's a weird move to sell something you call a season pass but then exclude certain things. But they did explain the dlc included by the pass from the beginning so it is what it is.

So not only are devs cutting content from games to sell as DLC, they are cutting content from DLC to sell as more DLC?
That's exactly how it is. Its getting ridiculous. Season Pass should include every bit of DLC out there. This teaches only one thing. Do not buy things before everything gets bundled toghether for $5. Do not buy DLC. Do not buy season passes.

News Comments > No Diablo III PC/PS4 Play
10. Re: No Diablo III PC/PS4 Play Feb 25, 2013, 21:50 ochentay4

I started to think that one more reason that Diablo 3 sucks so hard on PC is because Blizzard always wanted to port the game to any console, and as we all know, any game for console has many restrictions, like GRAPHICS for example, which are totally dissapointing in Diablo.

This game is the worst I played since a long time, and I'm sad cause I payed 60 hard earned bucks on it.

News Comments > Resident Evil 6 Benchmark
1. Re: Resident Evil 6 Benchmark Feb 22, 2013, 17:58 ochentay4

Better run good on ATI cards or ELSE!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.  

News Comments > Trials Evolution: Gold Edition in March
4. Re: Trials Evolution: Gold Edition in March Jan 17, 2013, 14:40 ochentay4

Cutter wrote on Jan 17, 2013, 14:25:
4 million? Cereal? I've never even heard of this game. Then again I'm not a console kiddie either.

It's 360 exclusive. Last game on pc was "Trials 2" by RedLynx, it was great.

News Comments > Trials Evolution: Gold Edition in March
1. Re: Trials Evolution: Gold Edition in March Jan 17, 2013, 14:17 ochentay4

Fantastic. I hope they price the game cheaper than on consoles, which is too expensive.  

News Comments > Halo 2 PC Server Shutdown Next Month
2. Re: Halo 2 PC Server Shutdown Next Month Jan 17, 2013, 09:53 ochentay4

At least Halo 2 has dedicated servers. Not a great loss.  

News Comments > Indie Royale Snow Storm Bundle
1. Re: Indie Royale Snow Storm Bundle Jan 16, 2013, 13:29 ochentay4

This Royale bundles are getting less and less appealing. I havent bought any of them for months. Sad really as I love Indie games.  

News Comments > On Assassin's Creed III Tech
3. Re: On Assassin's Creed III Tech Jan 13, 2013, 13:54 ochentay4

After playing Far Cry 3, I have restored faith in Ubisoft. Despite Uplay client DRM limits a "features", Ubisoft makes really great games.

AC: Revelations and AC3 are sitting on my Uplay client, but as soon as I finish FC3 I'll hunt them down. AC3 looks fantastic.

Just my thoughts.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Patched; New DLC Outed
7. Re: Borderlands 2 Patched; New DLC Outed Dec 14, 2012, 08:39 ochentay4

Jivaro wrote on Dec 13, 2012, 21:43:
The inventory system sucks. Period. Scrap it, make a new one. Don't fix this one, don't make it "better", don't change a couple of things. Just toss it in the bin marked "can of ideas that got people fired" and start over. Oh and yeah, fire the dude who thought it was a good idea. If he is too far up the food chain to fire, kick him in the balls. Repeatedly. Why? Because that is about how much I like using the inventory system in the game...about as much as I like being kicked in the balls.

Exactly how I feel about Borderlands 2 inventory. its so uncomfortable I cant stand playing the damn game anymore.

News Comments > Dark Souls II Announced
23. Re: Dark Souls II Announced Dec 8, 2012, 22:31 ochentay4

PHJF wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 22:13:
How is a high-selling game with an 89% on gamerankings "underrated"? Demon's was a sleeper. DS had hype.
I couldnt care less about gamerankings/metacritic. The thing is this game is a Classic for me and I know very few people who played it.

News Comments > Dark Souls II Announced
20. Re: Dark Souls II Announced Dec 8, 2012, 21:15 ochentay4

Yeahh!!! Dark Souls was the first ARPG that I litterally dreamt about for weeks trying to figure out how to beat those motherf*ker bosses. For me its the game of the decade, totally underrated, and I say this being a FPS fan and played a lot of A-RPG.  

News Comments > Serious Sam 3 BFE Patched
2. Re: Serious Sam 3 BFE Patched Dec 8, 2012, 08:27 ochentay4

Jerykk wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 06:20:
Err, SS3 is neither third-person nor a prequel..
Almost correct.

From wikipedia:
Serious Sam 3: BFE (Before First Encounter) is a first-person shooter video game developed by Croteam and published by Devolver Digital. It is the latest game in the Serious Sam series and a prequel to Serious Sam: The First Encounter.
So its NOT a third-person shooter, its a FPS, but IT IS a prequel.
(Goes back playing Jewel of the Nile...)

News Comments > Far Cry 3 HUD Patch Planned
9. Re: Far Cry 3 HUD Patch Planned Dec 8, 2012, 08:23 ochentay4

Fibrocyte wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 05:40:
Wow - we've got some really impressive complaining going on today. Hitting escape, holding a button down, and having to walk up to action points.

This game is well done and enjoyable.
For a game you are supposed to be playing for days (not hours) this little things start to bother to the point of making the game unbearable, like Botherlands 2 inventory, which sucks so bad I do want to play the game anymore. I spend more time switching guns and fighting with the menus than playing the game. I did not finish the campaign and have a Season Pass waiting to be redeemed, which I think I will not. This type of small complainings are important.

News Comments > Deus Ex Texture Mod
1. Re: Deus Ex Texture Mod Nov 29, 2012, 10:23 ochentay4

YEAHHHHHHHH love this mod.  

308 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo