Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ochentay4

Real Name ochentay4   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ochentay4
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 17, 2007, 03:24
Total Comments 308 (Amateur)
User ID 33376

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > Modern Warfare 2 Soundtrack
2. Re: Modern Warfare 2 Soundtrack Jun 1, 2010, 16:45 ochentay4

Should be free. They can shove it where the sun does not enter!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > SBK X Demo
1. Re: SBK X Demo May 26, 2010, 20:09 ochentay4

I played. Its hideous. MotoGP06 was better.  

News Comments > Humble Indie Bundle Stats
4. Re: Humble Indie Bundle Stats May 18, 2010, 12:31 ochentay4

If its cheap, I'll buy it. They knew it and it really shows that it is a good business model.  

News Comments > Latin American StarCraft Pricing Details
17. Re: Latin American StarCraft Pricing Details May 7, 2010, 22:20 ochentay4

Mr. Tact wrote on May 7, 2010, 22:00:
Not a moron, just too damn lazy to click on the link and read the entire press release.
C'mon, 60 bucks for an incomplete game its a fucking ripoff! Do you realize that the game will have at least 3 releases only to get 3 SP campaings? It's 180 bucks in total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if not more, probably expansions and dlc will be released, like in WOW...) This game should've gotten the 3 full campaings on the first release, and an expansion later, like every old rts.

7. Re: Latin American StarCraft Pricing Details May 7, 2010, 15:29 ochentay4

nin wrote on May 7, 2010, 13:49:

I'm from Argentina, and I think that this a ripoff. So, I no longer own the game, I rent it, and on top of that you do not specify how much it will cost? Forget about it.

Greedy bastards.

I love to have boxed original games. Games that I own, not that I rent.

Read the release. You can still pay the regular price and have no restrictions.

Are you kidding me? Its the most expensive rent ever! And U$S 59 its a lot of money for a episodic game.

4. Re: Latin American StarCraft Pricing Details May 7, 2010, 13:45 ochentay4

I'm from Argentina, and I think that this a ripoff. So, I no longer own the game, I rent it, and on top of that you do not specify how much it will cost? Forget about it.

Greedy bastards.

I love to have boxed original games. Games that I own, not that I rent.

I hate when games NEED to be online to play, specially if I want to play SP or LAN.

Blizzard has changed too much for my taste.

I own Diablo 1, Diablo 2, Starcraft & Broow Wars, Warcraft 3 & Frozen Throne, and will miss Starcraft 2 box...

Its a shame but I will pirate Starcraft 2, and every sequel that has this type of model business, DRM, or stupid restrictions.

News Comments > Shattered Horizon: Firepower Released
4. Re: Shattered Horizon: Firepower Released May 5, 2010, 12:41 ochentay4

eRe4s3r wrote on May 5, 2010, 11:16:
Gotta admit it, support for this is great, actually i am wondering how it is? Any reviews ?

Actually, i take it back, Steam Sale price is 20 or 25$ so nuh.. the game is way too expensive
Well, the game is very good, its not like every modern fps, its difficult, and cheap, i bought a 4 pack to play with my friends. I have A LOT of multiplayer fps, and this is the only one I am playing.

News Comments > Shattered Horizon Firepower Announced
1. Re: Shattered Horizon Firepower Announced Apr 7, 2010, 13:23 ochentay4

Excellent! I kinda love this game.  

News Comments > NVIDIA Responds to ATI PhysX Comments
2. Re: NVIDIA Responds to ATI PhysX Comments Mar 12, 2010, 22:21 ochentay4

Fwck propietary physics. Either open it up to ATi (and Intel, and every GPU) or die. Its been years they are insisting of physics acceleration, but the fact is that it is not really important to have hardware accelerated physics (speccialy if a stupid iPhone can do it)  

News Comments > Red Faction: Guerrilla Patch Plans
3. Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla Patch Plans Mar 12, 2010, 22:19 ochentay4

They are really slow fixing the game, but at least they are. There are a lot of games that NEVER recieved a patch to fix reported issues... And dont get me started with ports... Did anyone played DarkSector on the pc? The FOV is totally screwed!!!  

News Comments > DiRT 3 Confirmed
2. Re: DiRT 3 Confirmed Mar 12, 2010, 22:15 ochentay4

I am happy with this news. I can't stand the teenage stupidity of Dirt2. Its a shame because the game is really good as an arcade, but as a Rally game, I prefer Dirt1.  

News Comments > Unreal Engine 3 Adds Steamworks & NVIDIA Support
4. Re: Unreal Engine 3 Adds Steamworks & NVIDIA Support Mar 11, 2010, 12:52 ochentay4

Wish they could add proper documentation FOR the developers, so their games have proper PC widescreen support (almost every unreal3 game has problems)  

News Comments > Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic Patch
30. Re: Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic Patch Mar 3, 2010, 21:34 ochentay4

Kosumo wrote on Mar 3, 2010, 17:56:
Hey, ochentay4, that's great, glad you wish to stick it to the man but maybe you could do it else where due to Blue having only a few rules around here -

Forum Rules

1. Disagree all you want but attacks of a personal nature will not be tolerated.
2. Ethnic slurs and homophobic language will not be tolerated.
3. Do not post spam, links to warez sites, or instructions on how to obtain pirated software.
4. Abusing the forums in any manner that could be construed as 'griefing' will not be tolerated.

I'm really sorry, it wont happen again...

Just to point out again, the game and the update has beed cracked. We should pirate this and every Ubi game that has DRM, maybe then they will learn and remove this terrible "protection".

News Comments > Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic Patch
20. removed Mar 3, 2010, 17:48 ochentay4

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 3, 2010, 17:54.

News Comments > Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch, Tools
3. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Patch Sep 21, 2009, 13:55 ochentay4

I checked it. It's exactly the same file posted days ago... here is the MD5 hash:

4b38595f0f548f338c513fc10ee9d734
call_of_juarez_bound_in_blood_1.1_en_fr_sp_it_de_pl.exe

News Comments > Red Faction: Guerrilla in Sept., Specs
9. Re: Red Faction: Guerrilla in Sept., Specs Jul 15, 2009, 21:40 ochentay4

I hate negative comments, but c'mon, the recommended CPU is a 3.2 GH DUAL CORE CPU !!!

Its really a sign that this game is optimized for Xbox 360(that requires a lot of CPU Power and not so strong GPU)
Performance will suck like every fking Xbox360 port on the PC.

I really hate shtty ports, like GTA4, Saints Row 2, Mercenaries 2,Gears of War 1, that are more CPU dependant than GPU dependant. And dont forget those bad ported Xbox1 games (Halo1&2)).

News Comments > GRIN Layoff Rumor
3. Re: GRIN Layoff Rumor May 27, 2009, 22:02 ochentay4

Are you stupid? A lot of people are getting fired and you complain about Terminator: Salvation? That's all you can say? I'm worried every day in blues there is a news that someone get fired.

Terminator: Salvation is not the problem here, the game has just been put on stores! The problem is that these people is getting fired just after the game is on the market!

News Comments > Weekend Sales
1. Re: Weekend Sales Feb 27, 2009, 22:40 ochentay4

"Lost Planet: Extreme Condition" is not "Lost Planet: Colonies Edition".
The last one has more game modes and its compatible with Games4WindowsLive (i dont know if its good or bad).

News Comments > PC Guitar Hero: World Tour?
5. Re: PC Guitar Hero: World Tour? Feb 27, 2009, 18:35 ochentay4

because this games are totally different, and like it or not, using a guitar toy to play guitar hero is really nice.  

News Comments > MS: Windows 7 to be "Great for Games"
62. Re: Win7 "Great for Games" Feb 23, 2009, 16:34 ochentay4

There is really nothing in Win7 that could not be on Vista. Simply as that. Is the same codebase, only newer bits. Like a PLUS pack, remeber that? This time, its a Full Pack, expensive!

The funny thing is that Vista failed miserably (comparing to XP) on the market, and Win7 is the same rebranded crap with a new sticker.

This is WORSE than not including in XP WDDM&DX10 compatibility. ITS JUST AN EXCUSE TO SELL MORE. What is wrong with that? MS simply forces you (and every brand in the world), sooner than later, to spend more money on them.

Do you really think Vista will be supported much more time after Win7 release? I think not.

308 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo