Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for ochentay4

Real Name ochentay4   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ochentay4
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jan 17, 2007, 03:24
Total Comments 358 (Amateur)
User ID 33376

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Trials Evolution: Gold Edition in March
1. Re: Trials Evolution: Gold Edition in March Jan 17, 2013, 14:17 ochentay4

Fantastic. I hope they price the game cheaper than on consoles, which is too expensive.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Halo 2 PC Server Shutdown Next Month
2. Re: Halo 2 PC Server Shutdown Next Month Jan 17, 2013, 09:53 ochentay4

At least Halo 2 has dedicated servers. Not a great loss.  

News Comments > Indie Royale Snow Storm Bundle
1. Re: Indie Royale Snow Storm Bundle Jan 16, 2013, 13:29 ochentay4

This Royale bundles are getting less and less appealing. I havent bought any of them for months. Sad really as I love Indie games.  

News Comments > On Assassin's Creed III Tech
3. Re: On Assassin's Creed III Tech Jan 13, 2013, 13:54 ochentay4

After playing Far Cry 3, I have restored faith in Ubisoft. Despite Uplay client DRM limits a "features", Ubisoft makes really great games.

AC: Revelations and AC3 are sitting on my Uplay client, but as soon as I finish FC3 I'll hunt them down. AC3 looks fantastic.

Just my thoughts.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Patched; New DLC Outed
7. Re: Borderlands 2 Patched; New DLC Outed Dec 14, 2012, 08:39 ochentay4

Jivaro wrote on Dec 13, 2012, 21:43:
The inventory system sucks. Period. Scrap it, make a new one. Don't fix this one, don't make it "better", don't change a couple of things. Just toss it in the bin marked "can of ideas that got people fired" and start over. Oh and yeah, fire the dude who thought it was a good idea. If he is too far up the food chain to fire, kick him in the balls. Repeatedly. Why? Because that is about how much I like using the inventory system in the game...about as much as I like being kicked in the balls.

Exactly how I feel about Borderlands 2 inventory. its so uncomfortable I cant stand playing the damn game anymore.

News Comments > Dark Souls II Announced
23. Re: Dark Souls II Announced Dec 8, 2012, 22:31 ochentay4

PHJF wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 22:13:
How is a high-selling game with an 89% on gamerankings "underrated"? Demon's was a sleeper. DS had hype.
I couldnt care less about gamerankings/metacritic. The thing is this game is a Classic for me and I know very few people who played it.

News Comments > Dark Souls II Announced
20. Re: Dark Souls II Announced Dec 8, 2012, 21:15 ochentay4

Yeahh!!! Dark Souls was the first ARPG that I litterally dreamt about for weeks trying to figure out how to beat those motherf*ker bosses. For me its the game of the decade, totally underrated, and I say this being a FPS fan and played a lot of A-RPG.  

News Comments > Serious Sam 3 BFE Patched
2. Re: Serious Sam 3 BFE Patched Dec 8, 2012, 08:27 ochentay4

Jerykk wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 06:20:
Err, SS3 is neither third-person nor a prequel..
Almost correct.

From wikipedia:
Serious Sam 3: BFE (Before First Encounter) is a first-person shooter video game developed by Croteam and published by Devolver Digital. It is the latest game in the Serious Sam series and a prequel to Serious Sam: The First Encounter.
So its NOT a third-person shooter, its a FPS, but IT IS a prequel.
(Goes back playing Jewel of the Nile...)

News Comments > Far Cry 3 HUD Patch Planned
9. Re: Far Cry 3 HUD Patch Planned Dec 8, 2012, 08:23 ochentay4

Fibrocyte wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 05:40:
Wow - we've got some really impressive complaining going on today. Hitting escape, holding a button down, and having to walk up to action points.

This game is well done and enjoyable.
For a game you are supposed to be playing for days (not hours) this little things start to bother to the point of making the game unbearable, like Botherlands 2 inventory, which sucks so bad I do want to play the game anymore. I spend more time switching guns and fighting with the menus than playing the game. I did not finish the campaign and have a Season Pass waiting to be redeemed, which I think I will not. This type of small complainings are important.

News Comments > Deus Ex Texture Mod
1. Re: Deus Ex Texture Mod Nov 29, 2012, 10:23 ochentay4

YEAHHHHHHHH love this mod.  

News Comments > DOOM 3 BFG Edition Patch and GPL Source Code
5. Re: DOOM 3 BFG Edition Patch and GPL Source Code Nov 26, 2012, 22:36 ochentay4

netnerd85 wrote on Nov 26, 2012, 22:14:
So, is it worth it now?

I have the original on the shelf collecting dust but unfinished... barely unplayed... I know... I know...
Its the same game, if you got bored with it, you will get bored with this one. It has nicer gfx and thats it.

News Comments > DOOM 3 BFG Edition Patch and GPL Source Code
2. Re: DOOM 3 BFG Edition Patch and GPL Source Code Nov 26, 2012, 20:42 ochentay4

Having seen the changelog of this patch, I bought the game ar $8.70 after a coupon and some tradeins on www.greenmangaming.com
The game runs like butter really. Shame there is noone playing MP.

News Comments > Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming
33. Re: Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming Nov 11, 2012, 09:42 ochentay4

nin wrote on Nov 11, 2012, 01:38:
every forum think all the other forums are full of idiots.

Very very true.

Maybe it is true and its full of idiots everywhere.

News Comments > Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming
8. Re: Original DOOM 3 Back on Steam; BFG Source Release Coming Nov 10, 2012, 15:52 ochentay4

shihonage wrote on Nov 10, 2012, 15:20:
Dead Space 2 on Steam continues to be horribly broken while they fix Doom 3, a subpar game nobody plays.

Hilarious.

See, buying Dead Space 2 on Steam rewards you with a DLC "feature" which makes all items in the shop free - even the most powerful ones. All the prices are FUBAR'd.

You can go around that and redeem Dead Space 2 code via Origin, and get Dead Space 2 v1.0, which does not have that problem - unfortunately it has a game-breaking bug which creates constant noise and mini-inventory never goes away from the screen.

The sane solution, I suppose, is to get a pirated cracked patched version, but at this point I am too tired to bother.
Then they complain about gaming piracy. Another good example is The Saboteur on Origin. Cant put the beta patch and the game runs like crap.

News Comments > Future Soldier Season Pass and Arctic Strike Map Pack
3. Re: Future Soldier Season Pass and Arctic Strike Map Pack Oct 26, 2012, 16:40 ochentay4

Darks wrote on Oct 26, 2012, 10:27:
ochentay4 wrote on Oct 26, 2012, 10:15:
I wonder if anyone plays this game, and if its good or not. Also, how good is the SP? As I almost never play MP.

I played it Coop with a friend, we really liked the game. It plays a lot like Rainbow Six Vegas with the tactical elements of the Ghost games. Many have bagged on this game, but it really is a very good game. Makes me wonder if those who were complaining even played the game. I highly doubt they did.
Always liked Raibows Six and might give it a shot if it comes at a good price on steam/ubi/other. Thanks.

News Comments > Future Soldier Season Pass and Arctic Strike Map Pack
1. Re: Future Soldier Season Pass and Arctic Strike Map Pack Oct 26, 2012, 10:15 ochentay4

I wonder if anyone plays this game, and if its good or not. Also, how good is the SP? As I almost never play MP.  

News Comments > DiRT 4 Hints?
11. Re: DiRT 4 Hints? Oct 24, 2012, 18:34 ochentay4

Prez wrote on Oct 24, 2012, 16:57:
Wasn't it Dirt 3 that had the free game code with a videocard debacle that resulted in thousands of free copies being activated on Steam? I can't remember how I came across it, (I know it wasn't with the intended method of buying a videocard -I remember that much), but I got a hold of one of the codes and activated it via Steam. I probably should have considered it more carefully, seeing as how the rumor started soon after that Valve was perma-banning accounts that had used the ill-gotten keys. I was nervous to say the least. Ironically enough the game still shows up in my library, but I never installed it once I learned it was a stolen code. Again, it really should have been obvious that something wasn't kosher; I don't know what I was thinking.

What does this have to do with Dirt 4? Who knows.
Valve did not perma-banned any account, they simply removed the game from the library. I know what Im talking about cause I activated one of those on my second account...

News Comments > GOG.com Adds OS X Games
4. Re: GOG.com Adds OS X Games Oct 18, 2012, 21:20 ochentay4

Julio wrote on Oct 18, 2012, 19:45:
Pretty useless announcement. Nothing to see here.
Useless? I do not own any Apple products, but if I did, I would be VERY happy as I own A LOT of GOG games and having an instant collection of old games on Mac is simply awesome.

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch
56. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch Oct 12, 2012, 16:42 ochentay4

Creston wrote on Oct 12, 2012, 11:23:
ochentay4 wrote on Oct 12, 2012, 09:44:
Hi, its COJONES not CAJONES. Cojones=Balls / Cajones/Drawer. Nevertheless, Im happy for you! I couldnt buy it yet!

Donde esta la bibliotheca
me llamo t-bone
la arana discotheca!

Creston
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXno3lhVGOM
Hahha I never saw it! Its terribly bad!

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch
37. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Patch Oct 12, 2012, 09:44 ochentay4

Slashman wrote on Oct 11, 2012, 23:32:
And finally the game unlocked for me and a patch to boot!!!

I'm playing normal/ironman. I don't think I have the cajones for classic/ironman. I'll attempt that once my but is finished getting kicked on normal. Dunce
Hi, its COJONES not CAJONES. Cojones=Balls / Cajones/Drawer. Nevertheless, Im happy for you! I couldnt buy it yet!

358 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo