Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 349 (Amateur)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed Feb 4, 2011, 15:06 heroin

This is Space Captain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkcO-w1q2BM

HA HA!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
17. Re: Op Ed Feb 4, 2011, 13:18 heroin

Here is a clip that describes Space Captain to a T:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkcO-w1q2BM

News Comments > Op Ed
10. Re: Op Ed Feb 3, 2011, 17:42 heroin

I was saying: You're wasting your time - Har har har!!  

News Comments > Op Ed
8. Re: Op Ed Feb 3, 2011, 15:41 heroin

Knew Space Captain would get his 1.5 in, or would it just be boiled peanuts?

I mean with all this talk of games we could have earned our skills by now and become SC2 champs!

News Comments > Freedoom
2. Re: Freedoom Jan 28, 2011, 13:02 heroin

There was a time when I was so sick of Doom clones and 2D/3D action games in general. But, right now I'm cravin' Doom again - gonna check this out.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Hotfixes
11. Re: World of Warcraft Hotfixes Jan 28, 2011, 03:05 heroin

Can't believe I'm saying it but I'm done too. I liked the first two zones a lot... everything else grew tiresome. New bgs are boring, new instances boring. I like the changes to the main game but the 80+ content is mostly a beautiful turd. Here I come solo Minecraft. Yay...  

News Comments > Minecraft Nears 1 Million Sales, New Mine OS
21. Re: Minecraft Nears 1 Million Sales, New Mine OS Jan 4, 2011, 19:04 heroin

I still hope Amnesia wins IGF. Minecraft is cool and all (can't really get into building, but for getting stoned and marveling at it's procedurally generated goodness it's awesome) but it's not finished. Let it win next year and let a finished solid slightly innovative indie game win.  

News Comments > Op Ed
10. Re: Op Ed Jan 1, 2011, 15:19 heroin

The only "facts" that are untrue are the ones that come out of Space Mouth's wet, tight, juicy lips. Every time those lips begin to peel back and open up you can just see the pearl of the idiot savant unravel itself for all to behold and marvel at.  

News Comments > New Final Fantasy Trademark
8. Re: New Final Fantasy Trademark Jan 1, 2011, 15:11 heroin

Oh yeah? How did you brilliantly think that up?! Or are you always this daft? My god, I think Space Captain might just be a GENIUS!  

News Comments > Op Ed
8. Re: Op Ed Jan 1, 2011, 15:09 heroin

that shit sounds prententious. Elitist fuck.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
16. Re: etc., etc. Jan 1, 2011, 14:55 heroin

You're a fucking cunt. Did I say anything about hippies? Did I say anything about any directors being bad, did I say anything about being pretentious, did I say anything about hipsters? You must be a real worthless, god damn low-life fucking troll. Clean your balls.  

14. Re: etc., etc. Dec 31, 2010, 19:17 heroin

"oh i couldnt tell, must have been all that smug self-satisfaction and pretentious posturing you got goin on"

Ohhh? Weren't you the one who just stated,

"is a body of work that cannot be denied, unless you are the type of person i wish to avoid" - if that is not some super self-righteous posturing then I don't know what is man, haha! Are you living in a self-fulfilling prophecy there, chief?

12. Re: etc., etc. Dec 31, 2010, 18:38 heroin

Haha. Well, then I guess you can't envy me since I've lived in San Francisco for more than a decade. So, I'm not quite sure of who or what group of people that "term" is directed towards where you live... An iPad to me just sounds like a "yuppie" device - but maybe yuppies are the "hipsters" in your town. Since, obviously, all of life can easily be summed up by petty generalizations.

But, I was not denying that Rami is a good director. In fact I was saying otherwise.

9. Re: etc., etc. Dec 31, 2010, 16:53 heroin

So hipsters carry Ipads, huh? News to me coming st8 from the scene!

I don't care about Duncan Jones, shit, I didn't even know he was David Bowie's son until after I had seen Moon. Which was my point, Creston said Duncan is out of his mind... so what, you seen Moon or are you just talking out of your ass?

7. Re: etc., etc. Dec 31, 2010, 14:42 heroin

What is that meant to imply? And no I do not have an Ipad.  

5. Re: etc., etc. Dec 31, 2010, 13:16 heroin

"Rest of the world says Duncan Jones is out of his mind."

I'm guessing you probably didn't watch MOON? It's not a good "movie" like Spider-Man - it's a good film.

1. Re: etc., etc. Dec 30, 2010, 17:57 heroin

Not sure if Jones would be a good candidate for a WoW adaptation. But, Moon was a really good flick which is one reason Jones probably isn't the best candidate.

Plus, Evil Dead director knows stupid, pop-culture, disgustingness and could probably make a good WoW movie as long as it is nothing like WoW cinematics (whihc obviously have nothing to do with the actual gameplay philosophy).

This comment was edited on Dec 30, 2010, 20:06.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Changes and Plans
19. Re: World of Warcraft Changes and Plans Dec 28, 2010, 20:52 heroin

I've always seen people whining about the balance of their class to be bullshit. Just two weeks ago I heard people whining about how OP hunters and warlocks were... now all of a sudden mages are OP - but everyone is nerfed, right? I just see a lot of needless whining.

Besides, IMO, if you take it that seriously... there's something wrong with you.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Changes and Plans
9. Re: World of Warcraft Changes and Plans Dec 28, 2010, 16:13 heroin

For me WoW has always felt the smoothest mechanically, nerfs included. No other game of this ilk has raids and instances that feel nearly as satisfying with a dynamic group. Definitely appreciate my new spells on my main - dark intent, improved curse of the elements and bane. Helps to feel like I'm setting up a battle.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Trial
32. Re: World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Trial Dec 17, 2010, 17:06 heroin

Ant really wants to play. He just can't because he knows he will be forced to make time when he finds out how much he enjoys it again, haha!  

349 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo