Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 349 (Amateur)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

News Comments > Overwatch Progression Details
10. Re: Overwatch Progression Details Feb 10, 2016, 20:22 heroin

The topic or genre of game doesn't bother me - I know Blizz can do whatever they want and I'm open to it, I love their games!

This one, right now - in my opinion, is shallow, it doesn't have weight, it doesn't feel solid: LIKE A BLIZZARD GAME. Maybe in due time...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Firewatch
10. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Firewatch Feb 10, 2016, 11:48 heroin

This game could have been a lot better. Towards the end it starts feeling a little uninspired. It gets you all hard at the beginning - teasing a grand ol' adventure of innovation but then things droop and droop and droop further until in the end you just straight up get blue balls and have to take care of your own business.  

News Comments > Overwatch Progression Details
1. Re: Overwatch Progression Details Feb 10, 2016, 11:40 heroin

Game kinda sucks. I love Blizzard games but this one - I'm just not feelin', it doesn't really feel like a Blizzard game to me yet. They might have to Diablo 3 this one and make it worth playing a few years down the line.  

News Comments > Get Fractured Space for Free
4. Re: Get Fractured Space for Free Jan 29, 2016, 01:30 heroin

Played through the tutorial, certainly did not feel at all like a MOBA. I like the controls and combat feels good. It's pretty cool, don't know if I'll play much since I'm always in Hots.  

News Comments > EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions
21. Re: EA Launches Origin Access Subscriptions Jan 12, 2016, 23:22 heroin

Ha Ha!

That is all, carry on.

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm CC Nerf Plans
4. Re: Heroes of the Storm CC Nerf Plans Jan 9, 2016, 12:39 heroin

cackle wrote on Jan 8, 2016, 21:51:
Heh, trust me, they won't be nerfing CC, they'll be nerfing Tyrande and all the debuffs that aide the stun slam combo's,

tyrandes hunters mark
sylvanas cold embrace,
etc etc

companies are obsessed with changing their games and way too quickly, they don't let the crowd learn and adapt, they too quickly nerf the common easiest combo... LET THE HUMAN RACE LEARN BLIZZARD.. IT TAKES THEM TIME

I agree. Second - stop fucking releasing unbalanced characters in an unbalanced game. First balance the god damn game as in one motherfucking patch that is all it takes; then LEAVE IT ALONE. Third, come up with comprehensive composition team matching. Then LEAVE IT ALONE. Jesus Christ, it's not like Blizzard does not have a trillion dollars, hire some brains!!! All the tweaks in World of Warcraft for the past decade were enough, they treat their "brawler" the same way but it's heavy, it's not subtle at all and it's infuriating. Can't wait to see what these assholes call balance in Overwatch. I just played DOTA 2 for the first time in 2 years, it still felt the same... basically perfect. Learn the fucking lesson Blizz.

News Comments > System Shock 3 Teased
23. Re: System Shock 3 Teased Dec 8, 2015, 17:44 heroin

This ain't the kinda tease I like!  

News Comments > Nova: Covert Ops Pre-purchases
6. Re: Nova: Covert Ops Pre-purchases Dec 2, 2015, 02:52 heroin

Yeah! Whatever happened to Bungie? Myth 1 & 2 were fucking awesome!  

News Comments > Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised?
58. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 28, 2015, 11:12 heroin

I never see huge comment thread's about Amazon's practices. I mean they are the root of fucking evil and yet I bet everyone here, myself included, uses it.

They do this shit all of the time. They say something retails at one price, say it's 60%, when the actual market value is a lot less.

For instance - I am looking at a shoe, it sells for around $45.00-55.00 at most retailers. But, Amazon says that the retail price is $115.00 and I am getting a steal with 57% off. It's fluff marketing! I mean, we don't even have to sit here and think about this shit these days when you have good old google over there for a person to take 3 fucking god damn seconds to type some shit in, to do your research for you. And you guys are pissed about some shitty Steam game sales, lol!

28. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 27, 2015, 19:43 heroin

Yeah, I don't give a shit. If someone is that stupid, oh well. I bought about 4 games on Steam, but I had researched the game content, looked at the price and said OK. Tomb Raider for $10.00? Shogun 2 for $10.00 - sure thing, whatever. If you're willing to spend $30 or $35.00 on Wreckfest then you deserve what you get lol!  

23. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 27, 2015, 18:53 heroin

slurp slurp  

News Comments > Steam Fall Sale
38. Re: Steam Fall Sale Nov 26, 2015, 14:03 heroin

Pineapple Ferguson wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 11:31:
Satellite Reign has been on my wishlist for a while and is currently on sale for $18. It just received a major patch too, so I picked it up and played it for a few hours last night.

So far seems pretty cool and well worth the buy.

I got a refund on that game after it launched, I wouldn't even buy that game for $5.00. It's completely soulless & bland. The drone camera was cool, the graphics were good but that was about it. There's definitely potential there to be something worth $30-40 but it needs about another 2-3 years of putting cool, interesting shit in it. Otherwise, it's absolutely mind-numbingly boring.

27. Re: Steam Fall Sale Nov 26, 2015, 09:37 heroin

Creston wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 09:34:
SlimRam wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 09:13:
InBlack wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 02:11:
Xero wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 21:32:
I wish Dragon Age Inquisition was on Steam. It's on sale for 14.99 which is awesome but I absolutely hate Origin and anything to do with EA.

EA would have to pay me to install and play Dragon Age Inquisition.

Is the game supposed to be bad? I honestly haven't read anything about it but I figured I might pick it up at some point.

It's actually quite good. There's a lot of MMO filler bullshit in it, which some genius at Bioware thought was a good idea, but the story missions are fantastic, the companions are cool as always (not quite Mass Effect level cool, but they're still cool), it's a gorgeous game to look at, and a lot of fun to explore.

For 15 bucks it's really great value.

Agreed. The game has sort of taken a beating since Witcher 3 came out but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with DA: Inquisition.

26. Re: Steam Fall Sale Nov 26, 2015, 09:34 heroin

ForgedReality wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 06:04:
I just picked up Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood for 20 bucks. No brainer.

That was a seriously amazing game. Once you get going on that seemingly never-ending awesome game you'll realize it - I just would have never paid full price for a linear shooter like that until after I actually played it. Maybe devs need to charge half-price for their "AAA" games upfront and then after completion charge an at-will donation fee, I would have shelled out the extra $20-30 for New Order at that point to say, gimme more!

7. Re: Steam Fall Sale Nov 25, 2015, 21:06 heroin

Just got Shogun 2 and Kentucky Route Zero season pass on the cheap. Now just have to find the time, it's going to take me years to play all the games I've bought this year. I still have Witcher 3 expansion to play, still have a ways to go on X-COM, Homeworld: Remastered, Tales from Borderlands, Ori, Batman Arkham City, Dark Souls 2, still gotta finish Wasteland 2, Mad Max (probably never finish that one), stopped playing Metal Gear Solid V and I know I have a shit ton to do in there - playing too much Fallout 4. Oh yeah, still have to play Legacy of the Void as well. Jesus.

This comment was edited on Nov 25, 2015, 21:55.

News Comments > Game Reviews
5. Re: Game Reviews Nov 16, 2015, 15:43 heroin

agree  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One
95. Re: Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One Nov 13, 2015, 17:58 heroin

I hear people say they find Bethesda games boring. Honestly, I totally understand where they are coming from if they find it boring. What they find boring is what I find enticing, I've even joked about their games being "hiking simulators". But, that is what I like out of it as opposed to other games that are pushing you down a path, a linear corridor.

But, I also have a suggestion for these people. Get out a huge bong, take a couple of big rips, hold in there for a few seconds then put on some headphones and get going. You can thank me later.

90. Re: Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One Nov 13, 2015, 17:28 heroin

Same here. It's so fucking fun, been so tired at work this week because I cannot stop playing by a reasonable time. Witcher 3 still gets game of the year from me, but seriously - I have't played a game in a long time where I say just one more quest and an hour passes when it felt like only 10 minutes. In Witcher 3 it was easy to stop playing lol, it never really immersed me to an extent that a Bethesda game does.

The thing with Witcher 3, was that it was a marvel to see what they accomplished, great characters, great story, changing objectives, beautiful world/scenery. But, playing it was sort of like a huge Game of Thrones marathon. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's one of the best, massive, most polished games to ever come out (except for the TERRIBLE controls).

In Fallout, I am IN THERE. I am in the fucking computer, purple hazin', creepin', buildin' - and no glitch is gonna mess with this time flying by, I don't even see the glitches anymore; too entrenched. Don't get me wrong though, I would still rather a really awesome studio to buy Fallout from Bethesda and get back to the real shit, the isometric shit, with impeccable writing & style.

31. Re: Fallout 4 Shipped 12M on Day One Nov 13, 2015, 12:23 heroin

You know there are people who will pay for a pre-built ugly ass $500,000,000 mission in LA, right? I believe Notch bought one for $70,000,000 but that one is run of the mill for that neighborhood.

Anyway, I still feel about Fallout 4 how I did with Fallout 3 which is exactly the way I felt about it when I learned that Bethesda bought the IP for the Fallout Universe. Fallout 3 was exactly what everyone knew they were gonna do with it, on that end - Fallout 3 & 4 are exactly what we didn't want them to do with Fallout.

That said, I'm used to getting 9 hours of sleep and the last two days I could not pull myself away from Fallout 4. Whether or not Bethesda should or could - it's certainly a lot of fun to turn the neurons down and get lost in this.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 12, 2015, 13:36 heroin

I saw this shit coming a long time ago. No need for Tor & wasting money/bitcoins - the most powerful psychedelic known to man is easy to extract from nature and the powers that be will never be able to figure out how to make hundreds of plants containing it around the world - go extinct.  

349 Comments. 18 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo