Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for sean

Real Name sean   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname heroin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 14, 2007, 13:13
Total Comments 273 (Amateur)
User ID 33263

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Sep 3, 2015, 20:54 heroin

MASSIVE CHALICE, har har har  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > WildStar F2P This Month
6. Re: WildStar F2P This Month Sep 3, 2015, 14:05 heroin

News Comments > WildStar F2P This Month
3. Re: WildStar F2P This Month Sep 3, 2015, 13:05 heroin

I'll give it another shot since it's free. But, seriously - this game is like the Jar Jar Binks of MMO's so I'm not sure if my nerves will be able to take it for very long.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
11. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 3, 2015, 01:29 heroin

Don't really have a problem if they continuing to release quality shows and releasing in seasons. So, far I'd say it's far and beyond "just another TV station". You can see that in NF history but more recently in Narcos. They do a great job. Fuck TV, haven't had one since 2001 and never missed out on good shit like Sopranos, Futurama, Adventure Time, Breaking Bad, True Detective, Game of Thrones blah blah blah in the age of the interwebs, no commercials being a major a major factor.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
13. Re: Game Reviews Sep 2, 2015, 19:23 heroin

The game needs a lot of work. The controls still sort of suck, the missions aren't that interesting. Interiors and NPCs with voice-acting would be nice, maybe some cutscenes, more changes in scenery, more interactivity with the environment or conversations with your team or NPCs. Maybe work out the bugs where the cars don't pile up on eachother and look completely unrealistic as they go by or stop right on you. Basically, it'd be cool if it were more like a RPG :). If they release mod-tools then probably we could have something good in the future. Right now, it's pretty much not worth playing.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
6. Re: Game Reviews Sep 2, 2015, 12:43 heroin

Satellite Reign for me was a waste of $30.00. It looks cool, but jesus, I find it totally boring and empty. MGS V now, that has been bringing me actual big smiles. For instance I haven't played one mission that I haven't messed up, but it was very gratifying rectifying that with grenades launches up all the soldiers rectums. Smiles all through the air!  

News Comments > Torchlight Burns Out Runic
28. Re: Torchlight Burns Out Runic Sep 1, 2015, 19:24 heroin

AH man, they are giving up! Why not pull a "Smart Move" and sue Blizzard over Diablo 3 for not living up to expectations! That will certainly draw attention to your smaller if not completely insignificant project.  

News Comments > Mad Max Game Released; Movies on Steam
10. Re: Mad Max Game Released; Movies on Steam Sep 1, 2015, 11:28 heroin

Definitely, going to have to wait. I just bought RAGE a month back for the first time and I actually like it. But, MGS5 just like everyone else is top priority.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patch Tomorrow
3. Re: World of Warcraft Patch Tomorrow Aug 31, 2015, 20:46 heroin

I go back to it every once and a while. Work on a toon for a week, get bored. Don't get me wrong, I still like the game, it's like returning home... I just wish they would do more with it at this point, I hate the gear grinding, I want to get into the shit and play, not waste time doing boring things to get there. It still has potential, they could do live events, they could do a lot of things to bolster their subs, the expansions are good but I basically run through the content in a week and it's over with.  

News Comments > MGS5: The Phantom Pain Disc Requires Game Download?
4. Re: MGS5: The Phantom Pain Disc Requires Game Download? Aug 31, 2015, 20:22 heroin

Was thinking about this as a viable option, no pre-load and comcast is a huge warted snot witch with hairy armpits and little children stored inside clear walls of sugar suffering. Looking forward to a whole week downloading, thanks guys!!!  

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Trespasser DLC & Patch Plans
14. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Trespasser DLC & Patch Plans Aug 31, 2015, 18:01 heroin

I liked the game when it came out. I liked the characters and the story I felt was pretty interesting as well, you know for a game. Skipped most of the Assassin's Creed mini-game shit.

Probably wouldn't give it a second play through like I will Witcher 3, but people bagging on the game are just as spoiled as your mom's age olded tit juice. And the nipple is pointing to the fact that there were/are too many great games this year.

News Comments > Onikira: Demon Killer for PC. Onikira Released
1. Re: Onikira: Demon Killer for PC. Onikira Released Aug 27, 2015, 11:05 heroin

For some reason I saw a RPG with David Bowie just now.  

News Comments > More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen
173. Re: More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen Aug 25, 2015, 16:47 heroin

I don't know why people get their wet panties in a bunch all of the time over video games. I love me some games but I always look on the bright-side of them. I only spent $40.00 on this game and I'm hoping I get a $60.00 game but it might come out as a $40.00 game with shit controls and tons of loading screens... and I will play through it and enjoy it for what it is when it eventually comes out. And I don't really give two flying fucks about when it comes out. If people are that attached to this game and spent tons of money on it (for whatever strange reason) and have a need to initiate lawsuits, and blah blah blah garbage all day long, then here you go, I'm doing you a favor: here's a helium tank, now take this mask and breath into it for 60 minutes... ahhh, welcome you are now in Heaven, was your life really worth a stupid video game?  

News Comments > Satellite Reign Next Week
21. Re: Satellite Reign Next Week Aug 19, 2015, 10:16 heroin

This game has a very deep zoom - the whole concept being that your team has a drone constantly overhead. It adds a really nice vibe to the game as the drone is constantly slightly shifting and seems very plausible.  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs
36. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs Aug 5, 2015, 15:17 heroin

This was good news for me cuz my Blizz stock just soared to +10%  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs
10. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs Aug 4, 2015, 19:28 heroin

That's why we need Blizzard focused on making their game more like DMT.

HorrorScope wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 18:27:
Mmo's too many are like LSD. After a while all that is left is a bad trip so people get out.

News Comments > Paladins Announced
4. Re: Paladins Announced Aug 3, 2015, 15:39 heroin

Blizzard will probably come out on top in the end. I've been playing Gigantic and that is pretty cool if they can solidify the liquid combat systems. Heroes of the Storm has been taking a lot of my time recently, it's great. So much more fun to me than Dota 2. Even though Dota is a great game it just stresses me the fuck out at every turn. Too many mobas which is another reason why Rocket League is so refreshing.  

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Aug 2, 2015, 12:42 heroin

How is it that on the Steam page this is listed with a "Mostly Positive" outlook when the majority of reviews are a big thumbs down.

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Jul 17, 2015, 19:18 heroin

Sounds like Derek "Smart"  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans
42. Re: Grand Theft Auto V FOV Mod Bans Apr 29, 2015, 13:12 heroin

Guess I gotta download a cracked version for fucking around.  

273 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo