Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 728 (Apprentice)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit
63. Re: Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit May 4, 2013, 02:26 Sempai

This is good news! Take it to those lying bastard's Damion!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Defense Grid 2 Announced
12. Re: Defense Grid 2 Announced Apr 26, 2013, 02:33 Sempai

Can't wait!  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic 2.0 Live; Rise of the Hutt Cartel Early Access Begins
4. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic 2.0 Live; Rise of the Hutt Cartel Early Access Begins Apr 9, 2013, 13:53 Sempai

I like what i see so far, i'm having fun with it.  

News Comments > Crytek Plans Darksiders Bid
12. Re: Crytek Plans Darksiders Bid Mar 29, 2013, 15:15 Sempai

GL to them, i hope they get their baby back.  

News Comments > SimCity 2.0 Plans
13. Re: SimCity 2.0 Plans Mar 29, 2013, 02:18 Sempai

How about Sim City 2.1 where you guys go fuck yourself?

Let's get on that EA!!

News Comments > Next Week's Borderlands 2 Patch Details
11. Re: Next Week's Borderlands 2 Patch Details Mar 29, 2013, 01:58 Sempai

I really just want to continue to be nickel n dimed by these guys. It just feels good!..Like that once bad relationship you had with the hot blonde you'd take out, and she'd let you put it in the pink, but not the stink..

Randy Pitchford is that cunt. Rifle

News Comments > Next Week's Borderlands 2 Patch Details
2. Re: Next Week's Borderlands 2 Patch Details Mar 28, 2013, 22:27 Sempai

I have a 47 Commando in full purple gear and guns.
There are so many times i almost get 2 shotted by common enemies in the world. One shot blows through my entire 36k shield, and most of my health, the 2nd shot kills me or i barely make it out alive long enough for shields to regen.

While Borderlands 2 is a super fun game, but personally it feels way out of balance to the side of enemies. I rarely feel powerful or bad ass in this game. Instead i'm always throwing out my turret, then running and taking cover like a little bitch.

Am i alone here? Am i missing something?

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic APAC Servers Closing
49. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic APAC Servers Closing Mar 28, 2013, 01:50 Sempai

I luv this game! It's teh best run mmo on the block yo! I heart u EAware!

Can't wait until i can be a Panda Jedi!

News Comments > Borderlands 2 New Content & Level Cap Details
6. Re: Borderlands 2 New Content & Level Cap Details Mar 24, 2013, 18:59 Sempai

Hi all!

My name is Randy "dickbag" Pitchford! I'll sell you a Season Pass that includes only a portion of the actual DLC we're going to nickel and dime your asses for! Yeehaw!

News Comments > Defiance Beta Event Underway
3. Re: Defiance Beta Event Underway Mar 23, 2013, 03:13 Sempai

What's killin me is it's quite clear it was made multiplatform with the lowest common denominator in mind. Fucking consoles, gdamned 8yr old hardware has been invading my games for far too long.

That said, Trion has their hands in it, which for me is a good thing. These guys seem to have their shit together. Rift is a solid mmo run by good people.

This game so far IS fun, and it almost seems to work better with my damned xbox controller, which is a good thing i guess?..I can't believe i just said that..

Even though it looks dated, i am having some fun with it.

News Comments > WildStar Trailer
9. Re: WildStar Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 19:19 Sempai

Looks good, not sure about the reactive, defensive/positioning action gameplay. Not a big fan of it in my mmo's.

The game looks sharp, we'll see.

News Comments > Giant Aliens: Colonial Marines Patch
15. Re: Giant Aliens: Colonial Marines Patch Mar 19, 2013, 05:21 Sempai

jdreyer wrote on Mar 18, 2013, 22:28:
killerpony wrote on Mar 18, 2013, 22:14:
Oh, bummer! I read the title and thought that Giant Aliens were being patched in, that sounded cooler than the actual patch notes....

Yeah, that's what I thought, "Giant Aliens" were being put in the game and thought that would be pretty cool.

As for Randy Pitchford being a prick, I wouldn't go that far, but it is pretty amazing that the studio that could release the game considered by many to be game of the year, Borderlands 2, could also release A:CM.

You have a point, but you also confirm my feelings. I paid for the game+the season pass. Being a huge Aliens fan, and the fact Gearbox put out a couple of solid games, and let's not even speak of the plethora of interviews with that fuckin twit assuring us all how the franchise was in good hands, being carefully crafted with love, as he and his team were massive fans.

Now you can say Sempai, it's you're own damn fault for pre-ordering it and giving them your money in the first place! You'd be right. I put my trust in him and his company, and this is why i hope that blowhard gets hit by a fucking bus(not really) for selling me a steamy turd in a box(scam) and has gotten away with it to boot.

News Comments > Giant Aliens: Colonial Marines Patch
3. Re: Giant Aliens: Colonial Marines Patch Mar 18, 2013, 21:56 Sempai

3.8gb patch? What a joke our hobby has become.
These people are crooks. Randy Pitchford is nothing more than a used car salesman. Dirty prick.

News Comments > Supreme Commander 2 Patched
7. Re: Supreme Commander 2 Patched Mar 16, 2013, 17:16 Sempai

jdreyer wrote on Mar 16, 2013, 16:53:
The patch reduces map sizes by 90%, forces the player to always be online placing you in maps next to your friends, and lets you share resources with them. Because 1000s of people wanted to play across regions, trade, and communicate and they love the Always-Connected functionality. Unfortunately, the patch broke the AI so that once your army reaches 200 units, only 10% will actually move to attack the enemy. Also, only about 1 in 10 could actually log in to the servers to play.

Oh, wait, that didn't happen b/c GPG WASN'T bought by EA.

I have to say. i chuckled.

News Comments > Supreme Commander 2 Patched
6. Re: Supreme Commander 2 Patched Mar 16, 2013, 17:15 Sempai

Optional Nickname! wrote on Mar 16, 2013, 11:54:
dj LiTh wrote on Mar 16, 2013, 10:32:
Too little too late, also i much rather them patch SC1

Agreed, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance is the superior game. It approaches the same atmosphere of Total Annihilation's slowly evolving battle-lines and skirmish points especially when you slow it down and remove nukes/game-enders in the options. However the UI and waypointing system are still light-years ahead of anything else, including TA.

But what do you think still needs fixing in SC1? There are plenty of mods and maps and the base game runs very well, no anecdotal problems on a few systems, in fact the opposite!

Agreed, but i would say the AI pathing is horrendous.

News Comments > Final Defiance Beta Event Next Week
4. Re: Final Defiance Beta Event Next Week Mar 14, 2013, 18:44 Sempai

Clancy wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 17:37:
It needs another month (or more) of work... but, I guess they must push it through before the series airs.

Will they never learn?

News Comments > Final Defiance Beta Event Next Week
2. Re: Final Defiance Beta Event Next Week Mar 14, 2013, 16:50 Sempai

I actually prefer 3rd person in my mmo's, and if done right 3rd person is great for most shooty games.

Where they lost me was at the 360/ps3 cross platform garbage, which means the PC will most assuredly be yet another lovely port from 8yr old hardware with serious memory/everything limitations.

News Comments > More on Offline SimCity
29. Re: More on Offline SimCity Mar 13, 2013, 06:38 Sempai

Ea should be sued into the ground. For the love of God! there surely must be some firm out there with a set of balls who will sue these liars.

It's beyond time for corporations like EA, who punish the very people who support them to simply go the way of the Dodo.

Such arrogance, such ignorance.

And if you purchased this broken scam of a product from these douche bags, you are part of the problem.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dead Space 3: Awakened
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dead Space 3: Awakened Mar 12, 2013, 12:31 Sempai

As of 10am here, it's now out on Origin at $9.99.

As for how many hours, i'd like to know as well, but since EA seems to be doing their damnedest to keep this thing a secret(not one review on metacritic)no one really knows yet.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
20. Re: Ships Ahoy - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Mar 12, 2013, 12:23 Sempai

m00t wrote on Mar 12, 2013, 11:54:
RollinThundr wrote on Mar 12, 2013, 11:20:
Sempai wrote on Mar 12, 2013, 11:03:
Sure wish they'd allow me to move that damned camera out a little..

Adjustable camera in an RTS? That's so 2004 on! How dare you expect Blizzard to innovate rather than rehash the same 10 year+ old starcraft with a new subtag line? Heresy!

Or pulling the camera out in multiplayer gives you a huge advantage, but hey why let balance get in the way of your bashing.

I think most of us understand the camera is locked due to multiplayer balance. What you, and they don't seem to grasp is giving the player the option to move the gdamned camera in single player, coop, and non-ranked games. It's called giving the players choice, which corporations like Blizzard/Activision & EA(SimCity)seem to have completely thrown out the window.

When i watch replays from HDStarcraft and see how they allow you to watch the game from a sane FoV, it's very enjoyable, and it makes me wonder why i can't play the actual fucking game in the same manner.

But let's keep defending bad design choices(no choice)in the name of "balance" for Asian competition i as a paying customer could give two shits about.

728 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo