Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 707 (Apprentice)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Revived
14. Re: BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Revived Oct 28, 2010, 01:32 Sempai

2k has deleted hundreds of posts on their official boards and banned a load of people for speaking their minds on this matter.

Worst company ever.
They release unfinished garbage then never support it, all the while pumping out DLC after DLC for those nickel n dimes.

Suck a bag of dicks 2k.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Champions Online Going Free-to-Play
16. Re: Champions Online Going Free-to-Play Oct 26, 2010, 20:11 Sempai

This nickel and dime shit is beginning to get old.

Pass.

News Comments > Mafia II Joe's Adventures Next Month
13. Re: Mafia II Joe's Adventures Next Month Oct 23, 2010, 06:25 Sempai

Suck my balls 2k.

No more..

News Comments > WoW Cataclysm System Specs
7. Re: WoW Cataclysm System Specs Oct 21, 2010, 12:40 Sempai

25gb hdd space?

My WoW folder is already 29gb's!

What the fuck man!

News Comments > RAGE Interview
14. Re: RAGE Interview Oct 19, 2010, 10:56 Sempai

tuddies wrote on Oct 19, 2010, 09:27:
no joke, UE3 is far more advanced than the latest id engine.. and the netcode is rock solid. you could give rage a huge bump up by using this engine.

And you have proof of this from where?..

Rage looked pretty damned impressive running on the shitbox360, I hope they don't fuck it up..God knows they've had enough time to make a solid engine by now.

Look We all know about UE3 but it's my hope that something...ANYTHING comes along to takes its place, It's grown long in the tooth..

7. Re: RAGE Interview Oct 19, 2010, 04:06 Sempai

tuddies wrote on Oct 19, 2010, 04:01:
should have just licensed the ue3 engine

For the love of GOD NO!

Most over used engine in the history of engines.

Plse U3 engine just fucking die, plse DIE ALREADY!

6. Re: RAGE Interview Oct 19, 2010, 04:04 Sempai

Tim says that in spite of id's traditional "when it's done" mantra: "I can tell you that if we weren't part of the Zenimax family, we'd be trying to rush this game out. So it's so nice being able to say, let's ship it next year, let's get the multiplayer awesome, let's get the game as great as we can make it. Without their support, I honestly think that Rage would not be as good as it's going to be."

Maybe..And I may be wrong here..But just maybe your all overpaid these days as you drive into work in your Ferrari's with your latte in hand and lazily work on that code.

I say ID has become a bunch of overpaid, lazy rich boys.
Call me an ahole for saying it but we haven't seen a new IP from ID in what..a decade?

Gimmie a break.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands GOTY Edition
16. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands GOTY Edition Oct 13, 2010, 06:49 Sempai

Verno wrote on Oct 12, 2010, 22:20:
Sempai wrote on Oct 12, 2010, 18:42:
I'm not buying a damned thing from 2K until they fix Bioshock 2.

It's too late, it exists

You know something i don't?..

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patched
22. Re: World of Warcraft Patched Oct 12, 2010, 18:52 Sempai

Ant wrote on Oct 12, 2010, 17:42:
Sempai wrote on Oct 12, 2010, 17:19:
Servers down for another 2 hours...and extended yet another 2 hours.

Worst team ever.

You'd think by now, 5 years in, they'd say to one another..look we suck balls at keeping time so why not just tell everyone the servers will be up by 5pm.
Let's see you do the major upgrades. It is not easy. Something always comes up to break.

Oh how rich..the "could you do a better job" argument.

For one, if i performed as inadequately at my job as these fuckwits have for the past 5 years I'd have been shit canned 5 years ago.

Two, anyone who's played WoW for any length of time knows they have NEVER met their self imposed time frames, ever.

Just admit your team sucks a bag of dicks at what you do and simply allow yourself more time instead of never being able to meet your own deadlines

Do i think what they do is easy? Of course not! It's obviously a difficult job but i hold no sympathy towards these guys, they get paid to do a job and they never get it done when they say they will.

So fuckin sue me.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands GOTY Edition
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands GOTY Edition Oct 12, 2010, 18:42 Sempai

I'm not buying a damned thing from 2K until they fix Bioshock 2.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patched
17. Re: World of Warcraft Patched Oct 12, 2010, 17:19 Sempai

Servers down for another 2 hours...and extended yet another 2 hours.

Worst team ever.

You'd think by now, 5 years in, they'd say to one another..look we suck balls at keeping time so why not just tell everyone the servers will be up by 5pm.
That way if for some reason all the planets align and Jesus makes his return to earth and we get it done before 5pm all the wow kids will be happy!

News Comments > BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped
72. Re: BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped Oct 11, 2010, 10:25 Sempai

- the issues begin at home, in the human mind itself.. and these issues have been in play for millennia - the only changes derive from an unfolding fractal complexity, the manifestation of nested potentials inherent in the original format

whatever evolution is possible for humanity is not related to these issues, as it engenders intelligence which breaks free of biological consideration and therefore cannot be an automatic process

the human OS is one layer, then the cultural OS layer goes on top, and then all the localized plugins are installed - but at its core the actual I/O has nothing to do with anything other than raw electricity

You lost me at "Wtf are you smoking?"

67. Re: BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped Oct 11, 2010, 05:25 Sempai

finga wrote on Oct 11, 2010, 00:38:
Oh, everyone look at the world's smallest violin I'm playing for 2K right here.

But the reality is, what IS the fucking point of trying to do business with people who are openly hostile to them? Clearly they tried, *again*, to give it a shot, and again the PC gaming community bitched and moaned about DLC, cried about spergtastic issues like FOV/Vsync (as if this is what makes or breaks a game), and then had a nerdrage shitfit when 2K said, "you know what? Fuck it. Let's just leave these assholes to whine and complain on their little forums and go make money with the gamers who care about things like the actual game rather than DLC, piracy, whether mouselook is 1:1, and dozens of other real or made-up issues we don't have to deal with on the more profitable (for most of their games) platforms."

PC gamers are the most finicky, vocal (loudmouthed), opinionated, and unrealistic customers in this industry. And when they don't get what they perceive to be their way? A big chunk of them just pirate games to "get back" at the publishers that they see as directly insulting them. As a business, it's silly for most companies to try and sell things to people like this.

The more you post the more your losin me.
You seem to be the very type of PC gamer that you despise.
Sure PC gamers(all gamers)are finicky, vocal and opinionated, that's just our culture on planet earth in 2010.

But shouldnt people be upset when they lay down $50-60 dollars then bring home their game just to have the mouse controls not work correctly?
The FoV not set to the right parameters? That alone can make some folks sick. The same widescreen bug the first had?

Solid gameplay is pretty high up on that priority list, lets not even speak of people's game saves being wiped and the game crashing which results in a complete reinstall, yes this has personally happened to me with Bioshock 2 three times, i now believe it's a GFWL issue but not %100 certain.

Let's take the car industry for instance, you don't think there are complete asshats who go buy new cars then take them back a week later demanding their money back cause the seats aren't the right color?
You have this in any industry, especially retail.

PC gamers are no different, only companies like 2K are getting away with their mistreatment and neglect.

57. Re: BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped Oct 10, 2010, 17:59 Sempai

Shooters fanboy wrote on Oct 10, 2010, 17:22:
@space captain You can go fuck off with your flippant comment. Anyone that doesn't accept that we PC gamers are no longer a lucrative market and are not treated equally as the console platforms due to PC much larger piracy is in denial. PC gaming as we knew it is pretty much dead now, for example I guarantee that many Deus Ex fans will be disappointed with Human Revolution's Consolitis compromises. Look I'm not being fatalistic here I'm simply stating the fact that the climate has changed for us veteran PC gamers for more or less the worst in my opinion and I for one 'am concerned about the future of our hobby. Will we ever have the likes of SS2 or Deus Ex, Baldurs Gate, Morrowind, Unreal Tournament/Counter-Strike, Battlefield 1943/2 and mass modding again? I think not and that's what saddens me. MMOs and RTSs are our only torch bearers of good old fashioned, true blue PC gaming in a world dominated by Consoles. Everything else at some level has consolitis now. So obviously the rampant piracy of PC games is the main cause of this, end of story.

I understand what your saying but you cant simply blame this situation on piracy, Bio2 had strong reviews and sold 3 million copies it's first week of sales.

This isn't about piracy, it is about a company blatantly mistreating it's pc customer base cause they want to save money and resources for their upcoming projects.

I'd be fine with no DLC, but they should be held responsible for fixing the issue's their customers have been dealing with for 8 months.

40. Re: BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped Oct 10, 2010, 04:32 Sempai

Prez wrote on Oct 10, 2010, 03:05:
finga wrote on Oct 10, 2010, 02:31:
Bullshit. You weren't going to buy the DLC because you think they're ripping people off with it (just like most people complaining in this thread), but then you feign rage and anger now that they announced they're canceling plans to offer it. With people like you, a developer won't ever bother improve or work on their PC gaming. Why would they? All they get in response is a constant spew of hate if it's not to a rabid, unrealistic fanbase's expectations.

Attitudes like yours - attitudes that are ALL OVER every damn PC gaming site in existence - ruin it.

So according to you, getting their feelings hurt by mean PC gamers in the forums is why they don't support their games properly with timely patches to fix known issues, or offer more content to those who are willing to pay for it? Makes sense. Urk

Haha! Exactly..Gosh makes sense to me..

30. Re: BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped Oct 9, 2010, 22:26 Sempai

Blue the heading should read.

"2k refuses to address unresolved issues and discontinues support for PC version."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock_2

Scroll down to the # 6.7 Unresolved issues and discontinued support for the PC version.

Pretty much says it all.

29. Re: BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped Oct 9, 2010, 22:19 Sempai

finga wrote on Oct 9, 2010, 20:33:
Wow. Considering the resulting comments in this thread, no wonder they canceled it.

Frankly, they're making way more money with their main audience than you guys, and they can still troll the hell out of all of you self-entitled asshole PC gaming "elite" with posts like this. For them, I kind of see a win-win.

You win "Most Retarded Statement of the Week" award.

11. Re: BioShock 2 PC DLC Plans Scrapped Oct 9, 2010, 14:50 Sempai

FUCK YOU 2K!

YOU FUCKING PIECE'S OF SHIT!

For those of us who bought Bio2 on day one at full retail, then found out it was just another "rushed out the door" console port with a plethora of issue's(still no promised patch from 2k.)even the dreaded widescreen fuck up from the first found it's way into the 2nd, unbelievable.

Your incompetence and obvious lack of giving two shit's for your PC fan base has reached new heights.

Whatever suit responsible for this decision over their at your sorry excuse of a company can suck a bag of dicks!

You fucking douche bags..

Have a great day!

News Comments > StarCraft II Plans
2. Re: StarCraft II Plans Oct 8, 2010, 00:06 Sempai

Good fuck those are some sweeping changes..  

News Comments > US Army on MoH Taliban Controversy
27. Re: US Army on MoH Taliban Controversy Oct 2, 2010, 21:48 Sempai

Donkey_Punch wrote on Oct 2, 2010, 21:41:
Funny how all the Americans cried when the Fallujah game was criticized. They used the "freedom of speech" excuse. "It is just a game" was a typical response.

Guess things change when it is white Americans being killed instead of just dark skinned people from a different country.

..Speaking of no common sense..You really don't have a clue do you?..

You just won "Most Retarded Comment of the Week" award.

707 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo