Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 726 (Apprentice)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Rumored Dead Space 3 Details
7. Re: Rumored Dead Space 3 Details Sep 27, 2011, 07:10 Sempai

Cram wrote on Sep 27, 2011, 04:29:
One of those games I'll get day one no matter what they slap the Dead Space name on.

The first two were fantastic.

Agreed.

Day one purchase, and I'll just expect EA to fuck over PC customers with no dlc.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers for BF3 Beta
4. Re: NVIDIA Beta Drivers for BF3 Beta Sep 26, 2011, 14:06 Sempai

Zyrxil wrote on Sep 26, 2011, 11:28:
38%, that's crazy. I'd like to see the conditions and settings that kind of improvement occurs under.

Yeah..their bullshit percentages always baffle me.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic December Launch; Pricing Details
41. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic December Launch, Pricing Details Sep 25, 2011, 00:21 Sempai

Jonny wrote on Sep 24, 2011, 19:49:
I'm happy to see a release date, but one working day before Christmas? How is that not an utterly retarded time to release a new MMO? It doesn't exactly give them much leeway. If something unexpected crops up as often happens with MMO launches, then either their staff will have to work over Christmas or everyone will be screwed until the middle of the week after.

While I agree with you 100% on the release, how is Tuesday one working day from Christmas which is on Sunday of that week?

Am I missing something?

News Comments > Origin Adds Anti-Lawsuit Language to TOS
39. Re: Origin Adds Anti-Lawsuit Language to TOS Sep 24, 2011, 07:06 Sempai

Corporate douche baggery at it's finest.  

News Comments > Diablo III DRM Problems
23. Re: Diablo III DRM Problems Sep 22, 2011, 18:01 Sempai

Honestly, what the hell are these guys at Blizzard thinking?  

News Comments > IW Doesn't Care if Three People Play MW3
34. Re: IW Doesn't Care if Three People Play MW3 Sep 22, 2011, 01:44 Sempai

After reading such passionate words from Bowling I now have much more respect for the new IW and Activision.

$59.99 day one purchase for me doesn't sound too bad now that I know how he really feels. I just may pay the extra for Elite now too.

Would someone please punch me in the girlies, I can't spit this crack pipe outa my mouth on my own..

News Comments > PC Arkham City Delayed Until November
22. Re: PC Arkham City Delayed Until November Sep 20, 2011, 13:49 Sempai

Always the console first then PC. I mean..gotta make sure our bread n butter on these outdated piece of shit consoles is first priority right!

Fuck you.

And like someone here stated, you're really gonna go up against Skyrim?

What fucking morons.

News Comments > Op Ed
24. Re: Op Ed Sep 17, 2011, 03:18 Sempai

This is the same frat boy who takes pics of this gf posing on his car and then shows it off like he's still in high school. Hey Cliff, how about a patch to fix the first broken Gears I purchased on PC? Thanks for the ongoing support there.

Real class act this kid is.

News Comments > WoW Magazine Ends
14. Re: WoW Magazine Ends Sep 17, 2011, 01:37 Sempai

fujiJuice wrote on Sep 16, 2011, 23:39:
Sempai wrote on Sep 16, 2011, 22:58:
Haha, is it just me or is Blizzard as a whole just going into the shitter?

It says right there on the first line it was run by Future, not Blizzard.

Ahh, my bad. But still, this is pretty damn silly.

News Comments > WoW Magazine Ends
7. Re: WoW Magazine Ends Sep 16, 2011, 22:58 Sempai

nin wrote on Sep 16, 2011, 21:45:
Here's the fun part: If you want a refund - they want you to write them a letter. Snail mail. They already have all your info, since they've been mailed you the magazines, but they insist on a written letter with all of your info for a refund. What a bunch of horseshit.

Haha, is it just me or is Blizzard as a whole just going into the shitter?
That's some real sketchy shit their pulling on paying customers. They should be making this as easy and transparent as possible and yet it sounds like it's more akin to a "middle of the night" infomercial scam.

GL guys.

News Comments > Xbox LIVE on Windows 8
11. Re: Xbox LIVE on Windows 8 Sep 13, 2011, 21:25 Sempai

Ruffiana wrote on Sep 13, 2011, 21:02:
Sempai wrote on Sep 13, 2011, 20:24:
I assume Xbox Live will cost me $59.99 a year to use on a PC, If so Fuck yourself Microsoft.

In fairness, a bit of shopping can get you Gold membership more in the $29-$39 range. It still should be free, but I think they'll have a much harder time getting a similiar monthly fee from PC users.

As someone who's not an eltist PC snob, I like XBox Live. I've only had gold membership off and on over the years, but the access to community, secondary services, demos, DLC, arcade games, and achievements is really nice. Very comparable to Steam on the PC.

It only makes sense that this service would eventually be integrated on PCs.

By all means, link me an Xbox Live Gold 12mo. for $29-39 bucks.

News Comments > Call of Duty XP 2nd Most Viewed Event in History?
5. Re: Call of Duty XP 2nd Most Viewed Event in History? Sep 13, 2011, 20:34 Sempai

Jesus Christ do these arrogant pricks toot their own horn or what?

It's no wonder the entire franchise has a reputation of being populated by the douche bag 15yr old male demographic, it seems the company behind it are mentally one and the same.

It makes me want to completely disassociate myself with ever participating in this series.

News Comments > Xbox LIVE on Windows 8
4. Re: Xbox LIVE on Windows 8 Sep 13, 2011, 20:24 Sempai

I assume Xbox Live will cost me $59.99 a year to use on a PC, If so Fuck yourself Microsoft.  

News Comments > Borderlands BTest Patch on Steam
4. Re: Borderlands BTest Patch on Steam Sep 9, 2011, 18:20 Sempai

It's going on two years with not one patch to fix the plethora of PC issues and you assholes want me to test your code for Borderlands 2?

Hey Gearbox, suck a dick.

Geezus, what fucking douche bags.

News Comments > On Hard Reset DRM
14. Re: On Hard Reset DRM Sep 7, 2011, 19:51 Sempai

Jesus Christ the constant whining..

Any person with a lick of common sense knows what the guy meant when he made the statement about DRM.
It's a pretty safe bet the reason these guys are using Valve's service is to get it in front of eyeballs, that's it.

But by all means, continue.

News Comments > On Hard Reset DRM
2. Re: On Hard Reset DRM Sep 7, 2011, 18:01 Sempai

Big giant fucking golf clap fella's!

I pre-ordered this 2 weeks ago and played the demo today, out-fucking-standing for an indie game, just a good ole straight forward shooter with some upgrades and beautiful eye candy, and just for us PC folk, controls are tight and no mouse acceleration. Beautiful.

And no DRM? Just take my money right now, it's yours.

Good on ya Flying Wild Hog! Can't wait for next week.

News Comments > Crytek Refutes Working Conditions Accusations
43. Re: Crytek Refutes Working Conditions Accusations Sep 6, 2011, 01:16 Sempai

It sounds extremely implausible because while they might be an EA studio they are an EA studio in Germany where working north of 35 hours per week is considered as slavery and where people get 30+ days of vacation per year in addition to any federal or national holidays and where you have health insurance, welfare and unemployment caretaking coming out your ears'n'ass.
So the poor Crytek crybabies prolly had to work a regular nine to five 40 hour week for three months and are now making a fuss about their "inhuman" working conditions. Yup. Totally plausible.

Well shit howdy, where do I sign up?

News Comments > Crytek Refutes Working Conditions Accusations
22. Re: Crytek Refutes Working Conditions Accusations Sep 5, 2011, 16:41 Sempai

The video game development industry is broken, period.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday
31. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Aug 30, 2011, 00:03 Sempai

To say them going after WoW type gameplay being third rate is a bit short sighted don't you think?
Tera online is looking very good and it's an action mmo where, If I'm correct plays out like an action rpg where there's no auto attack and you'll be manually attacking and dodging etc. ie DC Online.

That's great for those who are wanting something new and different from the EQ/WoW rotation based gameplay but for a literal shit ton of hardcore mmo'ers out there who raid 4-8 hours a day, the constant in your face action may become tiring, MMO's are more than combat, they're social and laid back, I know I don't want to be mashing buttons like a mad man all day and night while spending time in my mmo world.

The fact that it apparently plays like WoW is actually a bonus point with me. But then that's just me, old, slow, fat and tired.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday
28. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta Adding Testers Friday Aug 29, 2011, 21:22 Sempai

Riker wrote on Aug 29, 2011, 18:24:
I've been very hard on this game since the beginning. I loved the Knights of the Old Republic Games, and BioWare has always been a sure thing. I really wanted this game to kick ass.

But it's just as shitty as it's always presented itself to be. I've spent time in the beta. It really is WoW with Star Wars painted over it. It's shocking to me that BioWare apparently caved to Lucas, or is risk-adverse to due to the cost of making an MMO, or both, but I can offer no other explanation.

Garbage. What an utter disgrace, BioWare.

It's gameplay is just like WoW, arguably the finest and most successful mmo on the market..ever, and it's shit?

Ok so it's shit, but besides you wanting something entirely new and different, and better than WoW, how exactly is it shit? Is it unresponsive? Is it buggy? Is it stiff and wooden or are the stories/quests terribly written? Could you go into anymore details on why you think it's a disgrace?

726 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo