Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 717 (Apprentice)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Hits 8M Concurrent Users
7. Re: Steam Hits 8M Concurrent Users Jul 1, 2014, 14:45 Sempai

And still the worst customer service in the industry..  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > WoW: Warlords of Draenor Beta Underway
7. Re: WoW: Warlords of Draenor Beta Underway Jun 30, 2014, 10:12 Sempai

I want to love Wildstar, it's VERY well done, and the humor's fantastic. But it's just WAY too busy, grindy, and hardcore for it's own good. These guys need to wake up..

Myself, and my old crew have better things to do in life than bang our heads, and grind stupidity, and pretend we're hardcore, for what? A virtual carrot on a stick? Carbine need to figure out who they want paying their salaries for the next few years..

News Comments > Ubisoft's Newfound DRM Insight
75. Re: Ubisoft's Newfound DRM Insight Jun 22, 2014, 00:53 Sempai

Chris Early from Ubisoft is an obvious troll. He's trolling everyone here with his oh so astute "new found outlook."

Alright Chris, first things first. Nuke Uplay from orbit, or stfu and crawl back into your hole.

News Comments > WildStar Head Start Underway
34. Re: WildStar Head Start Underway Jun 2, 2014, 16:42 Sempai

Pfft..

This comment was edited on Jun 3, 2014, 03:46.

33. Re: removed Jun 2, 2014, 16:38 Sempai

Sempai wrote on Jun 2, 2014, 14:36:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 2, 2014, 15:30.
''

Really? That's some bullshit!

32. removed Jun 2, 2014, 14:36 Sempai

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 2, 2014, 15:30.

27. Re: WildStar Head Start Underway Jun 2, 2014, 09:55 Sempai

PHJF wrote on Jun 2, 2014, 07:54:
Does it do anything new? No. Who cares?

Everybody cares? Which is why this like countless products before it will fail in short order?

Yeah, that's why Blizzard has made an entire career doing this very thing. Nothing new, and doing it well.

Maybe you should consider getting off your lawn chair, and taking the red pill and wake up. Or have you become so old and jaded, you just prefer to bitch about everything video games, and not enjoy one of them?

22. Re: WildStar Head Start Underway Jun 2, 2014, 07:40 Sempai

Now that it's out of beta, i'm quite enjoying it. And Carbine appear to be doing a wonderful job communicating, and stomping out early access issues.

Does it do anything new? No. Who cares? Is it fun? Sure.

Little to no bugs thus far for me, quality art, quality animation, great humor, add-on support, runs at 60fps w/all eye candy up, looks great, end game content, and best of all? It wasn't rushed out the door.

I'm in.

News Comments > Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide
73. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 27, 2014, 19:40 Sempai

Creston wrote on May 27, 2014, 12:58:
Mordecai Walfish wrote on May 27, 2014, 07:13:
NKD wrote on May 27, 2014, 03:45:
So a few hours in, I am loving this game. The driving is a little wonky with KB+M especially, but still better than the GTA 4 PC driving for example.

I disagree.

The driving in GTA 4 never looked or felt as plastic or arcadey as it does in this game

WTF... that is just terrible.

Bahaha! So glad i bought this game..

53. removed May 27, 2014, 06:00 Sempai

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 27, 2014, 07:29.

44. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 27, 2014, 02:01 Sempai

Running an i72600k@4.4ghz, gtx 680 oc'd. 24gb 1866 ram, installed on a sammy evo ssd.

Installed 337.88's.
At 1080p w/high settings, mhbao, ultra textures, fxaa, vsync 1, frame buffer 3. And this game runs like a fuckin turd. Oh, it's smooth here and there, along with it being a suttering mess.

I should've bought the damned thing on the PS4..i assume atleast their 30fps would've been optimized and consistent. And what's worse is this game looks like an up-rezzed xbox 360 game w/some nice lightning.

What a fuckin joke.

News Comments > The Division Delayed
3. Re: The Division Delayed May 15, 2014, 19:13 Sempai

I called this the day it was shown at E3 last year. Ubisoft is the worst.
Maybe they should shut their useless gaping holes until they have an idea on when they'll actually deliver.

And FUCK Uplay. Right up their collective ass.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Details; Preorders
22. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Details; Preorders May 4, 2014, 05:38 Sempai

Creston wrote on May 3, 2014, 12:00:
Empowered with new, cutting-edge exoskeleton abilities, technological advancements and high-tech gear

So it's basically like Crysis, except for the huge levels and the free-form gameplay. And the finite number of enemies.

It's not even that good.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is being developed specifically for next gen consoles and PC

..Aaaand..also available on PS3 and Xbox 360...

Jesus Joseph Mary. Do they even have the capacity any more as humans to recognize their own bullshit? They truly have no shame.

News Comments > WildStar in June
9. Re: WildStar in June Mar 12, 2014, 13:21 Sempai

Gadzooks wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 12:06:
Love the trailers, meh about the actual REAL gameplay.

that and games with full screen glow effects with no option to disable it, should be banned.

Couldn't agree more. The fullscreen glow is terrible in this one. The game would be 100% better with the option to nuke that shit from my screen.

The gameplay is solid for what their going for, it feels good. The animations, movement, control all feel good, but they do seem to be aiming at the ADHD teen crowd. It gets old quick, but then i'm old..

News Comments > WildStar in June
2. Re: WildStar in June Mar 12, 2014, 11:50 Sempai

Been in beta for months. If you enjoy fast paced action with alot of mouse turning and dodging out of many, many telegraph's, then you will love this game.

It's very well done, with alot of humor, however as an old fart, the action-y pace wears on my carpal tunnel scorned arms.

It's funny how there's no controller support for it because the limited skill set's and action design scream console.

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Adds New Loot & Paragon Systems
13. Re: Diablo III Patch Adds New Loot & Paragon Systems Feb 26, 2014, 10:32 Sempai

warmbluelasers wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 08:15:
Sempai wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 06:43:
They wiped all keybinds, and now locked all movement keys to mouse ONLY.

You can still bind "Force Move" to whatever you please, which has always been the case. Nothing changed.

I stand corrected. I was hasty in my judgement. Thank you sir for showing me the light.

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Adds New Loot & Paragon Systems
10. Re: Diablo III Patch Adds New Loot & Paragon Systems Feb 26, 2014, 06:43 Sempai

Excited! Patched up, and..

They wiped all keybinds, and now locked all movement keys to mouse ONLY.

As a long time, old fart gamer w/carpal tunnel, i thank you Blizzard for continuing to be the giant, clueless fuckwits you are.

First, the refusal of proper controller support in anyway shape or form for PC customers, and now this. Less options to the player i say!
Consoles get it, but fuck those PC customers!

I wonder if there will soon be a Blizzard in-store option to purchase more keybind options for $60 bucks so i can have the same choice as the console customers?

Blizzard, you're the best!..

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Patched
18. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 20, 2013, 22:29 Sempai

I absolutely love the new patch on PS4 that wiped my saves. Thanks so much, you fucking monkey's.

Yknow, Dice may know engines, but they're fucking terrible at making games that aren't a total mess.

And just..Fuck you EA.

News Comments > Cliff Bleszinski's PC Shooter Plans
28. Re: Cliff Bleszinski's PC Shooter Plans Dec 12, 2013, 03:26 Sempai

ROCKET ARENA MUTHERFUCKERS!

So gdamned tired of these annual military shooters with 32 people running around like idiots spawn killing anything that moves.

I'm ready for some 1v1's, 2v2's, which are much more personal, meaningful, and take skill.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
8. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Nov 19, 2013, 21:29 Sempai

I went against my better judgement and picked this up for the PS4 because i wanted more software(no watch dogs meh..)to play with my new toy. It looks fantastic. Textures pop, weather effects abound, tight AA, and native 1080p. The downside is the capped 30fps on the console.

With the resources Nvidia have apparently thrown at both this and Watch Dogs, it sounds like it will not only look amazing on PC, but probably run closer to 60fps on a decent rig.

Update: http://t.co/yfCiPftXfV

Seems Ubisoft pushed it out unoptimized for PC, per usual..If you have a Gtx680 or better, you should be ok.

717 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo