Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 728 (Apprentice)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > On Guild Wars 2 Worlds
45. Re: On Guild Wars 2 Worlds Apr 25, 2012, 19:34 Sempai

Why didn't Swtor with it's massive budget and 7yrs of development have something akin to this at launch? Or hell, even now 5 months later?
Oh yeah, cause Bioware fucking sucks.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Call of Duty Reveal on May 1st
21. Re: Call of Duty Reveal on May 1st Apr 23, 2012, 16:06 Sempai

Yawn..

News Comments > PC Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition in August
19. Re: PC Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition in August Apr 11, 2012, 20:05 Sempai

Thank you for bringing this to PC.
I'm sorry you chose the worst possible DRM for your potential customers, but this will still be a day one purchase for me to support this kind of decision to bring one of the best console rpg's ever designed.

News Comments > Dark Souls GFWL Petition
8. Re: Dark Souls GFWL Petition Apr 11, 2012, 19:48 Sempai

Elf Shot The Food wrote on Apr 11, 2012, 19:39:
I have a bunch of GFWL games and they all work flawlessly.

Pics or it didnt happen.
Seriously, i do not believe you.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham City Patched
5. Re: Batman: Arkham City Patched Mar 21, 2012, 12:33 Sempai

Fuck you Rocksteady, just..Fuck you.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Passes
50. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Free Passes Mar 14, 2012, 08:53 Sempai

Now that i have a 50 Bounty Hunter(Powertech)i'm actually enjoying the game more now than i was leveling up.
The game is beyond frustrating at times due to Bioware being complete dipshits, but..
The game has a solid base, i enjoy the combat more than i do wow at this point. Level a PT to 30 and tell me you won't have just a little bit of fun jet charging into the fray and grappling those pesky republicans to you then giving them a quality uppercut to the chin.

1.2 can't come soon enough, but running FP's like KUS are a real treat.
I've also finally settled in with a decent guild with a good bunch of older folks who are not only enjoyable to be around, but are solid players.
The hardest thing for me has been leaving my guild of 5yrs from WoW and being alone in a new MMO for so long, it really does make a world of difference.

Besides Companions, some Datacrons(matrix shards)and Space Combat, Swtor doesn't offer much new at all in the genre, but what they do have is pretty good stuff so far.

Is it the WoW killer so many hoped for? No.

My opinion, take it with a tablespoon of Cinnamon.

News Comments > New NVIDIA Reference Drivers
2. Re: New NVIDIA Reference Drivers Mar 13, 2012, 23:38 Sempai

Am i the only one getting terrible speeds from Nvidia's site trying to dl these new drivers?  

News Comments > id on DOOM 4 Images
32. Re: id on DOOM 4 Images Mar 2, 2012, 11:15 Sempai

When we see the "awesome" of Doom 4, will this one have an actual ending before the credits roll?

I think Id is better at hyping shit up than they are at making actual games these days.

News Comments > Reckoning DLC Next Month
3. Re: Reckoning DLC Next Month Feb 29, 2012, 12:32 Sempai

Verno wrote on Feb 29, 2012, 11:00:
I think they just needed to refine things a bit, they tried to do a bit too much at once and as a result many of the gameplay elements feel very rudimentary. Also the lack of things like mounts is a bit puzzling given the size of the world (even with fast travel). The combat system is a good base to build on for future efforts but the rest I couldn't care less about. Also please dial down the bloom fellas, good grief it just got absurd playing with post processing on.

You just hit a nerve with me.
Bloom(along with bad FoV)is so entirely over used today it's rocketed WAY past the retard watermark.
I picked up Syndicate, and the over use of bloom(understatement)is so beyond stupid it borders on abuse, it's also forced me to ponder how idiotic game designers are today.

There appears to be absolutely no vision for the end product, a complete lack of common sense, and just plain laziness in game development today.

I literally cannot get through Syndicate due to it's constant blinding glare shoved into the face of the player, and until i can figure a way to tweak the cgf(another favorite pass time forced on PC gamer's today)and shut the idiocy off, then it's another $50 bucks down the shitter.

News Comments > Game of Thrones RPG New Area Revealed
2. Re: Game of Thrones RPG New Area Revealed Feb 29, 2012, 10:55 Sempai

HBO aside, Martin's franchise has gotten off to a terrible start in the world of video games.

Let's hope this one doesn't suck also.

News Comments > Reckoning DLC Next Month
1. Re: Reckoning DLC Next Month Feb 29, 2012, 10:51 Sempai

The game is far from perfect, but i'm really rooting for Kurt and his crew.
These guys seem like they really love what they do and i've had fun with Kingdoms.
Keep up the good work.

News Comments > Blizzard's Free-to-Play Plans?
6. Re: Blizzard's Free-to-Play Plans? Feb 23, 2012, 21:11 Sempai

Yawn..  

News Comments > The Secret World Delayed
15. Re: The Secret World Delayed Feb 21, 2012, 19:11 Sempai

Hellbinder wrote on Feb 21, 2012, 15:15:
sempai you are an idiot.

you didnt read or pay attention to the news blurb. You have obviously not read any articles regarding the game. Further none of the games Funcom has released have been a "steaming pile of shit". so why would this one be? Both their single player and multiplayer games are quality products and many are very memorable and enjoyable.

Funcom doesnt need to learn anything. Most of their games are awesome and last for years. I still play AO and have 2 paid accounts and its still the most fun i have online.

even Age of Conan is a different, original game that a lot of people still play even if it had some problems. it doesnt make it a "steaming pile of shit" either.

I dont even need to bet 20$ to tell that you are a clueless moron with an ahole so big you have to talk out of it instead of your mouth. May you are the one who needs to learn not to run your mouth off without engaging your brain.

(yes some of the idiotic posters at this site are flipping irritating)

Aww..does someone need a tissue?

I think it's safe to say Funcom has quite the reputation that no one but Funcom is responsible for. But you're still their #1 fan! Hang in there kiddo!

News Comments > The Secret World Delayed
2. Re: The Secret World Delayed Feb 21, 2012, 14:39 Sempai

Are they even beta testing this? Will Funcom ever learn?
$20 bucks says this game will be a giant steaming pile of shit when released.

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Demo Early Access
12. Re: Mass Effect 3 Demo Early Access Feb 14, 2012, 16:46 Sempai

DangerDog wrote on Feb 14, 2012, 15:15:
Just saved myself time and bandwidth by watching the "demo" gameplay video on youtube.

maybe if I ever get around to finishing the first two I'll give this a shot, by then it'll be $5

Heard that, it's THE most over-hyped action rpg ever produced. It's simply a yawn inducing, mediocre, poor man's gears of war.

I just hope Biofail bring back the carpal tunnel inducing, ever exciting planet mining feature. Brilliant game design right there!

News Comments > More The Old Republic Stats
1. Re: More The Old Republic Stats Feb 1, 2012, 21:31 Sempai

Posted stats like these are retarded.  

News Comments > PC PROTOTYPE 2 Delayed
4. Re: PC PROTOTYPE 2 Delayed Jan 31, 2012, 22:23 Sempai

Hey guys just wanted to let you know we'll be fucking up the sequel too.
We could give two shits what you think, the PC version is and always has been an afterthought so just deal with it losers.

Just wanted to make sure you heard the news from us FIRST.

PS.However the Xbox version will be tops!

News Comments > Darkness II Demo
17. Re: Darkness II Demo Jan 24, 2012, 21:54 Sempai

I'm interested to know just exactly why the FoV issue keeps rearing it's ugly head time & time again this entire generation?

Is it simply multi-port laziness? Is it truly just lack of caring or is it that hardcore pc gamers(who care about correct FoV)are such a minority that they prefer to allocate resources elsewhere?

For me this immediately ruins the experience and forces me to lose respect for it's designers.

It's like paying to see a sprawling epic film shot in a theater presentation format of 2.35:1 aspect ratio, and then the Director decides to show it on a 4:3 screen.

It makes zero sense and you despise the Director.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Emergency Patch
28. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Emergency Patch Jan 19, 2012, 23:12 Sempai

Jdrez wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 14:21:
Sempai wrote on Jan 19, 2012, 10:42:
This steamy pile of excrement needed another year in the oven but of course they just had to get it out before Christmas.

Have you ever played an mmorpg before? No MMO in history has had as stable a launch, or as much content at launch. Not even WoW.

Your sense of spoiled entitlement is frigging incredible.

Spoiled entitlement?

Let me educate you my small, silly, delusional friend.
I pay dollars($60 to $150,the latter in my case)for a product/service, when it fails to deliver i then get to voice my dissatisfaction to the company who is full of shit.

Do i expect perfection? Of course not. Do i expect prompt action and fixes? Yes, are we getting those from Bioware? No.

So kindly open your door, go outside, and play hide and go fuck yourself.

Have a great day!

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Emergency Patch
1. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Emergency Patch Jan 19, 2012, 10:42 Sempai

Don't blame players for your complete failure Bioware.
This game is such a fucking turd.
It makes one wonder where all that money went.
So far the Hero engine does not impress(someone sucked someones dick)the game is a stuttering mess on high end rigs in 2012 and yet the game looks like 2001, let's not speak of complete mind boggling shit like Anti-Aliasing FINALLY being implemented into the game this week.
A UI right out of 1994 and STILL cannot move a gdamned window on my screen.

This steamy pile of excrement needed another year in the oven but of course they just had to get it out before Christmas.
I'm trying to stay interested in my 45 Powertech and 33 Sith but at this point it feels as if i've been conned into yet another mmo scam by folks who knew their product wasn't ready for prime time and pushed it out anyway.

Oh yeah, this is EA, what am i thinking?

728 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo