Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 707 (Apprentice)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Reckoning Demo Next Week, ME3 Demo Cross-Promotion
5. Re: Reckoning Demo Next Week, ME3 Demo Cross-Promotion Jan 11, 2012, 13:09 Sempai

Hold on so if you dl and play the demos it will unlock extra goodies in the full releases? Now this is what i'm talkin about.

And kudo's to these guys for putting a demo out, this game looks like a damn good time to me.

Thumbs up 38 Studio's.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines CE Outed
32. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines CE Outed Jan 9, 2012, 16:41 Sempai

Krovven wrote on Jan 9, 2012, 16:35:
venomhed wrote on Jan 9, 2012, 15:43:
"Ridley Scott's Prometheus."

While I was very impressed with the stylistic trailer, what I am afraid of is that they are going to explain the mystery of the "Space Jockey" race rather than leaving it up to the imagination. I won't speculate, as the movie could be a great sci fi flick (chances are 1 in 1 billion).

It is supposed to be 30 years before the first Alien movie, doesn't seem like that long of time to explain the condition that they found the alien ship in. Also in the Prometheus trailer, the alien craft is upright where in Alien is is on it's (side) if it has one.

Still will go see it, really am praying that it will revive the Alien franchise and sci fi in general. Terminator Salvation wasn't too bad (better than Term 3), the last Predator was good (not as good as 1 or 2) The Thing sucked ass (except for the first 20 minutes and the last 5 minutes)

Sci Fi needs a boost, no more comic book character movies please!

Over analyzing to the point of taking the fun out of anything.

This is the type of person that will never have their expectations met.

Agreed 100%
And I thought Predators(Rodriguez)and Term Salv were absolute rubbish.

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines CE Outed
30. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines CE Outed Jan 9, 2012, 16:35 Sempai

Prometheus will kick much ass, i don't have a doubt in Scott whatsoever.

As for this game? I can only hope it's not a console ported piece of ass.
And going by Gearbox's reputation it will be a steaming pile of shit.

News Comments > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Specs
4. Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Specs Jan 9, 2012, 16:30 Sempai

I may regret saying it, but this game looks amazing and i can only hope the PC version is as solid as the console.

A bit cartoony and wow'ish? Yes, but the world looks great, the story is being written by some fine authors and the combat looks fluid and bad ass.

I'll pick this up before D3, after giving up my $60 bucks i'm pretty sure i wont be forced to log into their bullshit service in order to play my game.

News Comments > The Old Republic Bug Fix Plans
24. Re: The Old Republic Bug Fix Plans Jan 5, 2012, 13:00 Sempai

James Ohlen you're full of shit, like the rest of Bioware.

Love much of the game, but it's a buggy mess in it's current state.
We're still dealing with the very same issue's we reported to Bioware 3-4 months ago and 3 clients earlier in beta.

The UI needs to be addressed asap, no re-size or unlock options, which is truly concerning for a triple A mmo in 2012. They don't seem too pressed to update it either.
Instead Bioware seem to have 2-3 scrubs in the basement pounding away on "top priority" fixes like adding DARTH titles to Inq's names and adding baby names to the credits in the latest patch.

Besides their server team all of Bioware appear to be on vacation.

Game breaking class story bugs, a grouping bug that locks you out of flashpoints, raid frame health bars not updating(oops sorry tank..ur dead.)in groups/operations, no real LFG tool so general chat is spammed 24/7 with folks trying to put together groups. group members and guildies chat not functioning.

It's new so we wont speak of silly things like getting stuck in the ground, falling through the world, fps and memory leak issues, along with companions disappearing entirely.

Also, after getting Huttball in the PvP Q for the 1000th time, Huttball can go suck a dick.

Again, the game is fun, space combat is good fun, it has potential, but as stated Bioware was made aware of these issue's months ago and we still haven't seen much of anything being addressed yet.

I also won't get into the Ability Delay issue that will kill this game dead if not addressed.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=133110

Gotta love mmo's pushed out the door to make the Holidays.

News Comments > True X-COM Sequel: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Revealed
15. Re: True X-COM Sequel: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Revealed Jan 5, 2012, 12:37 Sempai

There is a God.  

News Comments > The Old Republic Queue Fixes & Content Coming
6. Re: The Old Republic Queue Fixes & Content Coming Dec 24, 2011, 16:37 Sempai

How about we fix the the rigid and non-customizable UI?
How about we fix chat so it's actually usable?
How about we put in some basic tools like dps meters so we can receive feedback on wtf we're doing with our class and it's performance?
How about we put in some mod support?
How about some macro support so i can control my fucking pet?..er companion.

Yknow..basic tools that every other mmo on the market has?

Let's not even talk about completely incompetent shit like AA being disabled, a triple A mmo ships with AA disabled..what the fucking fuck Biofail?

Fuck your gdamned flashpoints and operations, how bout we fix the game first?

News Comments > On SWTOR Queues
9. Re: On SWOTR Queues Dec 19, 2011, 10:34 Sempai

3 hour Q times?

Part art and part science? Fuck You.

News Comments > Skyrim is Spike's 2011 GotY
12. Re: Skyrim is Spike's 2011 GotY Dec 11, 2011, 18:46 Sempai

Alamar wrote on Dec 11, 2011, 16:45:
I find this very disappointing...

-Alamar

I'm disappointed also..that some third rate cable channel is somehow handling an awards show for the folks in our industry who create entertainment that's on par with film.

Spike TV, really?
It was one giant product placement commercial, along with kiddie bands, food games with nerdy internet girl, and the entire tone screamed MTV and adolescence.

Worst attempt ever at thanking the creative minds behind games.
It should have been their night, but it wasn't. It was a slap in the face to Developers and adult gamers everywhere.

Edit: Skyrim is an amazing accomplishment, hats off to their team.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer; Launch Events
12. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trailer; Launch Events Dec 10, 2011, 08:11 Sempai

Drezden wrote on Dec 10, 2011, 07:35:
The fact that you people thing 60 dollars is to high a price baffles me. You'll pay 60 dollars for other games with no lasting appeal. But SWTOR at 60 bucks is "Too high" for you?

What? You don't think 8 KOTOR Quality storylines (If you play one of each character on each side) for the price of one game is enough for you? Coupled with the fact that it has PVP and Social interaction? Holy crap. I bet you are the same people that will shell out 60 bucks for fucking COD every year for a 5 hour storyline without batting a eye too.

Even if you don't plan on playing the game beyond finishing those 8 storylines. It's already exceeded the amount of play time that would be worth 60 bucks compared to most other games coming out.

I agree for the most part, but keep in mind after 30 days you'll be paying more money in order to keep playing.

News Comments > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Premium Editions Detailed
5. Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Premium Editions Detailed Dec 10, 2011, 00:39 Sempai

Do these fuckin people realize we're in a recession?

Wait..MW3 sold 1 trillion units, nvm all must be well in America..

News Comments > New Epic IP Reveal Saturday
23. Re: New Epic IP Reveal Saturday Dec 6, 2011, 08:51 Sempai

It's well known that the new IP is called Unreal Heroes: Global Offensive.

It will play in your browser and will be f2p, but for only 15min a sitting before you need to go purchase more dlc.

News Comments > Diablo III Lore Book Next Month
11. Re: Diablo III Lore Book Next Month Nov 29, 2011, 18:24 Sempai

Creston wrote on Nov 29, 2011, 15:50:
But will the book require you to be online all the time? After all, that's a vital component of enjoying a book by yourself!

Creston

Truth.

News Comments > I Am Alive PC Follow-up
11. Re: I Am Alive PC Follow-up Nov 24, 2011, 14:11 Sempai

Just close your fuckin mouth and run on back to your console money dickbag.  

News Comments > Arkham City DirectX 11 Issue
30. Re: Arkham City DirectX 11 Issue Nov 24, 2011, 14:09 Sempai

Fuck you Rocksteady, just..fuck you.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 20, 2011, 20:34 Sempai

Glad I'm not the only fat ass out there stuffing his face.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Anniversary Nears
1. Re: World of Warcraft Anniversary Nears Nov 19, 2011, 00:44 Sempai

This reeks of desperation.

Shit's weak..

News Comments > More on WoW Changes
4. Re: More on WoW Changes Nov 13, 2011, 04:46 Sempai

They really need to hire someone who knows a little math and knows wtf they're doing so they don't feel the need to keep changing the entire system every fucking xpac.

I'm all for new, shiney and better, but Blizzard has turned this thing into a literal gdamned hamster wheel.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Breaks Sales Records
33. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Breaks Sales Records Nov 9, 2011, 20:34 Sempai

[VG]Reagle wrote on Nov 9, 2011, 19:45:
I am sick of hearing you bashers on these forums. Gamers spoke loud and clear about what they like. What they like is polished FPS like BF3 and MW3.

We like MW3 the only reason you dont like it is becuase you get OWNED when you play it...

Shoot! I was afraid someday someone really, really smart like you would come to Blues and expose us all for the scrubs we are.

Ya got us!

Edit: May I get your Xbox Live gamer tag? Cause ur just awesome!

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Breaks Sales Records
30. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Breaks Sales Records Nov 9, 2011, 19:38 Sempai

Why would you even consider buying this pos in the first place?

Sigh..Daddy Kotick is always right.
Gamers today are mindless fucking drones.

We deserve the $59.99 price hike, we deserve annual re-hashes and we deserve to be treated like retards, cause that's exactly what we are right now.

707 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo