Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 746 (Apprentice)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed
26. Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed May 14, 2015, 00:17 Sempai

Fantaz wrote on May 13, 2015, 23:52:
Sempai wrote on May 13, 2015, 22:03:
It's not just Ubisoft, it's everyone these days, including the oh so coveted CD Projekt RED.

This kind of bullshit should have legal ramifications for being blatant false advertisement, but it's simply business as usual in our hobby..

http://goo.gl/eakt7y

even with downgrades, Witcher 3 may be one of the highest rated games this year.

Oh for sure. And i'm certain it's going to be fantastic, but this trend is not only becoming tiresome, but disturbing..

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

24. Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed May 13, 2015, 22:03 Sempai

It's not just Ubisoft, it's everyone these days, including the oh so coveted CD Projekt RED.

This kind of bullshit should have legal ramifications for being blatant false advertisement, but it's simply business as usual in our hobby..

http://goo.gl/eakt7y

14. Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed May 13, 2015, 04:36 Sempai

It's clearly taking them longer than expected to compress, and move all those fancy assets they showed off at E3 into a folder, and hide it somewhere in the client, then replace it all with flat, overly bloomed textures on models with half the poly counts.

Coming to a next generation console near you, running at 1080p@60fps a..er..1080p@30...uhh..

Running at a silky smooth 900p@18-26fps in 2016!

Pre-order now!

8. Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed May 12, 2015, 23:27 Sempai

What a joke..  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer
15. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer May 5, 2015, 05:10 Sempai

Hour and a half in on the DLC on PS4, and thus far it's super solid. Love this game. You can bitch about the engine all you want, but anything that runs 60fps@1080p on these gdamned consoles is a plus in my book.

It'd look better on my rig, but i purchased the main game on ps4, and i'm quite impressed with the visuals on the little black shit box.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Free DLC Tuesday
6. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free DLC Tuesday May 3, 2015, 19:13 Sempai

Good on them for the free content, thank you. But it would indeed be nice if they fixed many of their issues still present in the game..  

News Comments > Skyforge Open Beta This Summer
9. Re: Skyforge Open Beta This Summer Apr 4, 2015, 00:55 Sempai

The game looks like it could be good, but only because Blizzard is now refusing to make another mmo, and have shifted all hands on deck to cashing in on the whole moba craze.

Makes me sick to my stomach..

I hope this game turns out strong because it seems we're now stuck with WoW for another fucking decade, and there aint shit on the horizon.

Is it too much to hope that Disney may be the planning stages of creating a proper Star Wars MMO?

One can only hope.

News Comments > Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service
57. Re: Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service Mar 15, 2015, 21:03 Sempai

HorrorScope wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 15:37:
Sempai wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 15:04:
eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 14:47:
Sempai wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 02:49:
I refuse to applaud this bullshit in anyway.

I was personally made an example of by these fucking cunts last year via a banned account, along with my paypal and credit card banned permanently for reversing ONE transaction in ten years of being a long standing customer due to them refusing a refund on yet another broken game. And this was after weeks of email tag with literally zero real dialogue from these fucking twats.

Steam, Gabe, and his entire crew of thug cunts over there at candyland customer service can eat a bag of wet dicks.

Sincerely, Fuck You.

PS. Sorry Blue, this subject still hits a nerve with me.

Go to a lawyer.. seriously. I remember you telling this last year, and I remember everyone telling you to get legal aid. Did you do that?

Spoke to two attorneys, both informed me i had a legit case. The 2nd question was "how much money are you willing to spend?"

Yeah, no.

Small claims, they won't want to show up, so they'll actually do something positive for you beforehand.

You're probably right, but at this point it's been a while. That and part of me just doesn't give enough shits anymore, yknow? I should follow through, but at the end of the day i'm fucking tired, and just enjoy my hobby.

The worst part of it isn't the lost money or time, it's the fact these guys have been treating people like garbage for years, and they've known EXACTLY the kind of support they run.

This lying cocksucker states they listen to reddit and twitter? Bullshit. And what about the millions of internal emails from their own customers over the last decade requesting, in fact begging Valve to give one single fuck?

Do they honestly think we're this stupid?

With this type of spin, Gabe should run for President and this Erik Johnson cunt could be VP.

52. Re: Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service Mar 15, 2015, 15:04 Sempai

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 14:47:
Sempai wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 02:49:

I was personally made an example of by these fucking cunts last year via a banned account, along with my paypal and credit card banned permanently for reversing ONE transaction in ten years of being a long standing customer due to them refusing a refund on yet another broken game. And this was after weeks of email tag with literally zero real dialogue from these fucking twats.

Steam, Gabe, and his entire crew of thug cunts over there at candyland customer service can eat a bag of wet dicks.

Sincerely, Fuck You.

Go to a lawyer.. seriously. I remember you telling this last year, and I remember everyone telling you to get legal aid. Did you do that?

Spoke to two attorneys, both informed me i had a legit case. The 2nd question was "how much money are you willing to spend?"

Yeah, no.

41. Re: Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service Mar 15, 2015, 02:49 Sempai

Sincerely, Fuck You.

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena Announced
6. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dark Nexus Arena Announced Feb 26, 2015, 01:57 Sempai

Oh good lord..  

News Comments > 3GB Evolve Day One Patch Detailed
20. Re: 3GB Evolve Day One Patch Detailed Feb 9, 2015, 06:07 Sempai

Fantaz wrote on Feb 8, 2015, 13:46:
they need to optimize the game for PC more, because the beta ran like crap on my PC. I also think they may be spending more money on marketing than development.

this game seems to have even less replayability than Titanfall... it ships with just 3 monsters, although that may change with DLC. still, it will get old pretty fast.

Don't forget! You get that 4th monster if ONLY you pre-order, and new hunters if you buy it from Amazon! If you wait for reviews, too bad! You now get to pay $15 bucks for that 4th monster. Customer or not.

And let's not forget this game was already pushed back from Oct of last year. That 3gb day one patch is surely TR just "listening" to the community...mmhmm.

I was really looking forward to this game. Sadly, i almost bit today on the GMG offer, but then quickly came to my senses. Their pre-order/dlc model is just insulting, and it hurts us all. To hell with them.

The worst of it all is i used to ENJOY getting excited for big titles like this, but these publishers just keep ruining my love for this wonderful hobby with their endless fuckery.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Rogue Pre-Purchases
1. Re: Assassin's Creed Rogue Pre-Purchases Feb 7, 2015, 11:15 Sempai

Nope.  

News Comments > Sell Items for Non-Valve Games on Steam Workshop
19. Re: Sell Items for Non-Valve Games on Steam Workshop Jan 29, 2015, 08:12 Sempai

Good job Steam! You're truly doing the Lords work!..

Now how about offering refunds for the millions of broken games you continue to sell to consumers around the world, Gabe?

Wait, i'd simply be happy if i could speak with a real human over there at Steam customer support so that i could ask them to light themselves on fire and die a slow death.

And..What exactly has Valve done in the last decade which doesn't involve their store front, that hasn't been vaporware?

News Comments > Ubisoft on Watch Dogs 2 Expectations
20. Re: Ubisoft on Watch Dogs 2 Expectations Jan 16, 2015, 12:05 Sempai

Ebolasoft proves time and time again they are by far the most delusional bunch of fucking morons in this industry. These people are certifiable.  

News Comments > Turtle Rock on Evolve DLC Backlash
38. Re: Turtle Rock on Evolve DLC Backlash Jan 16, 2015, 02:07 Sempai

I haven't read any previous comments yet, and i absolutely despise their pre-order execution, as it's filthy dirty thing. The X1 pre-order is especially insulting.
Hey kids! Buy it on X1 digital ONLY, and you get to bypass all progression! Take advantage of all those lesser customers who decide to wait for reviews! Fuck em all!

What kind of message is that even sending? What, progression is no fun and sucks in your game? And what about those OTHER customers on different platforms?

What cunts.

That said, i was able to put a couple hours into the X1 beta this evening and i must say everything from the UI to the new tutorials help immensely. The game is turning out to be a very polished and fun experience so far, and it scratches a very much longed for sci-fi/L4D itch for me.

But this pre-order business simply dampens whatever excitement the kid in me WANTS to have for such a title.

News Comments > WildStar Changes Planned
15. Re: WildStar Changes Planned Jan 16, 2015, 00:46 Sempai

I cannot fathom how it's taken this team of talented and relatively intelligent humans this long to realize their systems and ideas had no audience today.

Who is running that shit show over there at Carbine? Whoever management is, they need to be cleansed with fire.

Too little too late folks! Missed opportunities.

Edit: And my GOD someone needs to wake Brad McQuaid and welcome him to 2015. That project looks embarrassing.

News Comments > $500 Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition Announced
33. Re: $500 Sound Blaster X7 Limited Edition Announced Jan 6, 2015, 16:26 Sempai

How is this terrible company not dead yet?  

News Comments > Lords of the Fallen 2 Plans Revealed
7. Re: Lords of the Fallen 2 Plans Revealed Dec 17, 2014, 20:29 Sempai

The first game is still a broken mess.

Way to be video games!

Edit: Yeah, let's not even speak of their evil fucking DRM. Fucking cunts.

This comment was edited on Dec 17, 2014, 20:36.

News Comments > Hatred Gets Steam Redlight
11. Re: Hatred Gets Steam Redlight Dec 15, 2014, 21:33 Sempai

It's perfectly within Steams right to pull the game. So glad we have Gabe to shield us from all that's evil and wrong..

That said, Gabe and his minions, along with his 3rd party DRM, which forces the customer to log into another(Oh hai Uplay!)3rd party DRM after purchasing games on Gabes 3rd party DRM, can all go fall into a hole filled with gasoline. But hey! Atleast they offer refunds on broken software they sell to millions..wait, nevermind.

746 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo