Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sempai

Real Name Sempai   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 13, 2007, 11:48
Total Comments 756 (Graduate)
User ID 33180

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Skyforge Open Beta This Month
2. Re: Skyforge Open Beta This Month Jul 2, 2015, 22:43 Sempai

I played last weeks beta, and i must say everything was ship shape. Stable client, and it seems well optimized.
I'm not a fan of all these new MMO's being action(FPS reticle)games in disguise, but they appear to cater a bit to both(you can tab target also) which in the end i'm not sure will work for both types of player.
The game is set up like Destiny with the main hub above the planet, with zones and instances you travel to below.

Combat was fun, if not too busy for my old hands, and the animations, particle, and spell effects were super impressive to me. But in the end..it all didn't grab me like i hoped.

I'm interested, but as with everything else today, i think i'm simply chasing those old EQ/WoW glory days, and it just ain't happening.

Someone wake me up when Blizzard decides to stop being Activisions bitch and begins work on proper new MMO.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Kotaku Sources: WBIE Knew of Batman: Arkham Knight Problems
28. Re: Kotaku Sources: WBIE Knew of Batman: Arkham Knight Problems Jul 1, 2015, 23:09 Sempai

People have short memories.

Both Asylum and City had major issues on PC at release, and let's not even speak of Origins. Warner completely abandoned that turd even as they were working on its DLC.

It's entertaining to watch those cunts at Rocksteady relish in all the glory at E3 while showing off their game, then immediately throw Iron Galaxy under the bus on day one.

Warner/Rocksteady are foul companies.

Edit:Spelling is hard.

This comment was edited on Jul 1, 2015, 23:15.

News Comments > Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship
37. Re: Star Citizen Adds $400 Ship Jul 1, 2015, 01:41 Sempai

Haha! This game is one hell of a scam.

What has happened to my beloved hobby?..

This Roberts guy sounds like a real peach.

News Comments > The Division Trailer
14. Re: The Division Trailer Jun 28, 2015, 02:05 Sempai

Paranoid Jack wrote on Jun 27, 2015, 11:58:
More interested in Ghost Recon Wildlands now... than this PR disaster.

Wildlands has the same problem The Division has, it's developed by Ubisoft. It too will get a massive graphical downgrade, along with ho hum controls and gameplay.

Pre-order now and get 5 exclusive missions and a new exclusive monster!.. Wait, sorry, wrong game, it's all become a blur..

News Comments > GeForce Driver Hotfix
18. Re: GeForce Driver Hotfix Jun 28, 2015, 00:35 Sempai

Nvidia's driver releases have been absolute dogshit for sometime now.  

News Comments > PC No Man's Sky Confirmed
27. Re: PC No Man's Sky Confirmed Jun 17, 2015, 19:49 Sempai

I can't wait to see this again at next years Sony's E3 presser!..  

News Comments > Evolve Free Update Adds Arena Mode
16. Re: Evolve Free Update Adds Arena Mode May 27, 2015, 12:30 Sempai

I disagree thatt there's no depth. It's just painfully dull getting around to the good stuff..  

11. Re: Evolve Free Update Adds Arena Mode May 27, 2015, 02:56 Sempai

Agreed. They may have had a much larger launch, following, and retention rate from the goodwill alone by going F2P. Get the community involved, let them mod it instead of paying for your bullshit DLC, then potential customers wouldn't feel ripped off from the get go.

8. Re: Evolve Free Update Adds Arena Mode May 26, 2015, 22:51 Sempai

It's not a terrible game by any means. Does it have issues? Yes. But i do enjoy the art direction and aesthetics of it all. The monsters look amazing as do the hunter models etc. Kudos to TR & 2k for attempting something different, but then they shit the bed with their pre-order/dlc/in game store model fiasco.

I hate to go against Gordon Gecko, but greed ain't so good..

News Comments > Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
21. Re: Mad Max Savage Road Trailer May 26, 2015, 22:42 Sempai

Incredible film. Let's hope this follows suit.  

News Comments > Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed
26. Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed May 14, 2015, 00:17 Sempai

Fantaz wrote on May 13, 2015, 23:52:
Sempai wrote on May 13, 2015, 22:03:
It's not just Ubisoft, it's everyone these days, including the oh so coveted CD Projekt RED.

This kind of bullshit should have legal ramifications for being blatant false advertisement, but it's simply business as usual in our hobby..

http://goo.gl/eakt7y

even with downgrades, Witcher 3 may be one of the highest rated games this year.

Oh for sure. And i'm certain it's going to be fantastic, but this trend is not only becoming tiresome, but disturbing..

24. Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed May 13, 2015, 22:03 Sempai

It's not just Ubisoft, it's everyone these days, including the oh so coveted CD Projekt RED.

This kind of bullshit should have legal ramifications for being blatant false advertisement, but it's simply business as usual in our hobby..

http://goo.gl/eakt7y

14. Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed May 13, 2015, 04:36 Sempai

It's clearly taking them longer than expected to compress, and move all those fancy assets they showed off at E3 into a folder, and hide it somewhere in the client, then replace it all with flat, overly bloomed textures on models with half the poly counts.

Coming to a next generation console near you, running at 1080p@60fps a..er..1080p@30...uhh..

Running at a silky smooth 900p@18-26fps in 2016!

Pre-order now!

8. Re: Tom Clancy’s The Division Delayed May 12, 2015, 23:27 Sempai

What a joke..  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer
15. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Trailer May 5, 2015, 05:10 Sempai

Hour and a half in on the DLC on PS4, and thus far it's super solid. Love this game. You can bitch about the engine all you want, but anything that runs 60fps@1080p on these gdamned consoles is a plus in my book.

It'd look better on my rig, but i purchased the main game on ps4, and i'm quite impressed with the visuals on the little black shit box.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Free DLC Tuesday
6. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Free DLC Tuesday May 3, 2015, 19:13 Sempai

Good on them for the free content, thank you. But it would indeed be nice if they fixed many of their issues still present in the game..  

News Comments > Skyforge Open Beta This Summer
9. Re: Skyforge Open Beta This Summer Apr 4, 2015, 00:55 Sempai

The game looks like it could be good, but only because Blizzard is now refusing to make another mmo, and have shifted all hands on deck to cashing in on the whole moba craze.

Makes me sick to my stomach..

I hope this game turns out strong because it seems we're now stuck with WoW for another fucking decade, and there aint shit on the horizon.

Is it too much to hope that Disney may be the planning stages of creating a proper Star Wars MMO?

One can only hope.

News Comments > Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service
57. Re: Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service Mar 15, 2015, 21:03 Sempai

HorrorScope wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 15:37:
Sempai wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 15:04:
eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 14:47:
Sempai wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 02:49:
I refuse to applaud this bullshit in anyway.

I was personally made an example of by these fucking cunts last year via a banned account, along with my paypal and credit card banned permanently for reversing ONE transaction in ten years of being a long standing customer due to them refusing a refund on yet another broken game. And this was after weeks of email tag with literally zero real dialogue from these fucking twats.

Steam, Gabe, and his entire crew of thug cunts over there at candyland customer service can eat a bag of wet dicks.

Sincerely, Fuck You.

PS. Sorry Blue, this subject still hits a nerve with me.

Go to a lawyer.. seriously. I remember you telling this last year, and I remember everyone telling you to get legal aid. Did you do that?

Spoke to two attorneys, both informed me i had a legit case. The 2nd question was "how much money are you willing to spend?"

Yeah, no.

Small claims, they won't want to show up, so they'll actually do something positive for you beforehand.

You're probably right, but at this point it's been a while. That and part of me just doesn't give enough shits anymore, yknow? I should follow through, but at the end of the day i'm fucking tired, and just enjoy my hobby.

The worst part of it isn't the lost money or time, it's the fact these guys have been treating people like garbage for years, and they've known EXACTLY the kind of support they run.

This lying cocksucker states they listen to reddit and twitter? Bullshit. And what about the millions of internal emails from their own customers over the last decade requesting, in fact begging Valve to give one single fuck?

Do they honestly think we're this stupid?

With this type of spin, Gabe should run for President and this Erik Johnson cunt could be VP.

52. Re: Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service Mar 15, 2015, 15:04 Sempai

eRe4s3r wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 14:47:
Sempai wrote on Mar 15, 2015, 02:49:

I was personally made an example of by these fucking cunts last year via a banned account, along with my paypal and credit card banned permanently for reversing ONE transaction in ten years of being a long standing customer due to them refusing a refund on yet another broken game. And this was after weeks of email tag with literally zero real dialogue from these fucking twats.

Steam, Gabe, and his entire crew of thug cunts over there at candyland customer service can eat a bag of wet dicks.

Sincerely, Fuck You.

Go to a lawyer.. seriously. I remember you telling this last year, and I remember everyone telling you to get legal aid. Did you do that?

Spoke to two attorneys, both informed me i had a legit case. The 2nd question was "how much money are you willing to spend?"

Yeah, no.

41. Re: Valve on Improving Steam Customer Service Mar 15, 2015, 02:49 Sempai

Sincerely, Fuck You.

756 Comments. 38 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo