Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ian McEachern

Real Name Ian McEachern   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Fingers M
Email imceach1@maine.rr.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 20, 1999, 17:52
Total Comments 222 (Novice)
User ID 330

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Xbox 360 Nov 30, 2005, 15:51 Fingers M

hmm  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New Escapist
1. WTF Nov 23, 2005, 08:34 Fingers M

Does Escaping have to do with video games? Ive never understood the name of that site. I thought it was about Hudini.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: No subject Nov 22, 2005, 11:16 Fingers M

I waited out in line all night for a ps2. Im waiting out the 360 launch. The jump from ps1 to 2 was pretty big, the 360 jump isnt. Plus money is a lil more tight right now than it was back then for me anyway. But once again Im really only interested in Madden right now. Also wow still has me hooked. Cripes I havnt even bought fear or q4 yet.  

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Free Trial
7. Re: No subject Nov 16, 2005, 09:01 Fingers M

-------------------------------------->

Thats the 10 foot pole Im not this game with.

3. Bundleation Nov 10, 2005, 13:37 Fingers M

What the hell is up with these 360 bundles? Do these companies think we need all the release games? I would like a 360 since Im interested in the new Madden which it seems like they actually did work on as opposed to the other system releases this year. But I dont see myself camping in front of a store for one like I did with a ps2, and these bundles are ridiculous. Ill paiently wait out the release madness and pick up just what I need at some point in the future.  

News Comments > Atari Gets Unreal
5. Re: Future engine of choice? Nov 8, 2005, 11:04 Fingers M

Ive always wondered what the frig is an Infograme anyway?  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Matrix: Path of Neo
9. Re: No subject Nov 8, 2005, 11:02 Fingers M

woa...  

News Comments > Blizzard Beta Sign-ups
37. Re: No subject Oct 28, 2005, 19:21 Fingers M

Thats what I was thinking, Like planetside but with the Starcraft world, holy meatloaf imagine that.  

37. Firefox pop-ups?? Oct 27, 2005, 15:21 Fingers M

Recently Ive noticed that despite having the pop-up blocker on that firefox isnt blocking any. Ive enabled and disabled it and they still pop-up. This is happening both on my home and work pc. The only extention Im using is flashblock on both.  

News Comments > DICE Shooter Announced (Re-re-re-announced?)
8. Re: ... Oct 20, 2005, 13:36 Fingers M

Dice, the Muhammad Ali of game development, "Im pretty!"  

News Comments > Steam 3 Cometh
52. Re: Lotta posts... Oct 12, 2005, 15:40 Fingers M

FUCK FAT NEWELL!!!!!! Just kidding, just kidding, I saw a steam news post and just let it go to my head. I apologize.  

6. Re: Vivid Graphics Xbox360 new level Oct 12, 2005, 13:38 Fingers M

I like how they show that madden cut scene as the game, um hellooo. The screens from that article showing the NBA game are pretty impressive, but also is that in-game?  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patch
22. Re: No subject Oct 12, 2005, 08:49 Fingers M

I dont have much of a problem with my class as a warrior either. We did loose a itsy bit of damage for thier new instant attack recalc in 1.8 though. As for pvp, hunters with thier new spec and full epic gear can kill you, you just have to be smart about it. Rogues are fun to fight, and cloth wearers are nice and squishy, but mages can really put the hurt on. Hopefully they will be low on mana and you still have a charge left on your trinket to get out of the ice. Make sure you have berserker stance ready for priests and warlocks they love fear. The only thing I would like to see for pallys is they fix the bubble capping. I also dont think they should be able to affect anything but themselves while shielded.  

16. Re: Woman loses 33lbs on McDonald's die Oct 4, 2005, 14:01 Fingers M

Agreed, but just following the pyramid may have its flaws as well since there seems to be some debate as to its balance. Some of the problems associated with these diets lately is food generalization. Not all carbs are created equal, same with fats, protein etc.

I think the thing most people miss is that for any diet to be fully successful there has to be some exersize. I think the whole lazy thing could branch off into a social commentary about the american life-style and how much we work etc.

This comment was edited on Oct 4, 14:02.

11. Woman loses 33lbs on McDonald's diet. Oct 4, 2005, 13:10 Fingers M

There is not enough information here. Like how much she weighed to begin with. It would give a better idea of the overall weight reduction. Also if you limit yourself to 1600 cals of anything you will generally loose weight. Also not everything at McD's is fried or meat. But making a diet of just McD's isnt what I would advise to anyone. In fact I would say never eat there but thats just me. So sure you can loose some weight but whats the overall quality of your health and are you getting the proper nutrition from your diet? Here I would say no.  

News Comments > Help Wanted
3. Re: ROFL Oct 4, 2005, 12:48 Fingers M

Do they have a Lead Killkreek Fondler postion open yet?  

News Comments > Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood Patches
15. Re: Where to begin Sep 28, 2005, 17:54 Fingers M

Well atleast Cod was made with Pc's in mind unlike BIA which is a console based PORT for the PC

Im confused

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Day of Defeat: Source
77. Re: No subject Sep 27, 2005, 09:12 Fingers M

This thread is awesome.  

News Comments > Heroes of the Pacific Takeoff Tomorrow
3. Re: Joke of a game Sep 22, 2005, 14:27 Fingers M

Those goddamned slant eyes bombed pearl harbor!  

News Comments > Raiders of the Lost Coast
12. Re: blah Sep 22, 2005, 08:33 Fingers M

Come on guys get your shit together, this thread is lacking in the valve bashing.  

222 Comments. 12 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo