Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Zang

Real Name Zang   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ZigZang
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 19, 2000, 23:56
Total Comments 903 (Graduate)
User ID 3298

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Lord of the Rings Online
15. Re: Fundamental Apr 24, 2007, 13:28 ZigZang

Hi guys. I haven't posted here in a real long time.

MindTrigger, if you only played for 3 hours I'm not suprised that's how you feel. I felt the same way initially. I played Wow for a long time and just couldn't shake the feeling it was too similar but without the stylized characters, lewts and visuals. But I persevered and played quite a few hours since then and I've come to appreciate what Turbine has attempted to do and what they've accomplished. I think its a great game, but like any game, mileage will vary depending on what you want from it. I'm not a PvPer and don't really have time to raid. I like to explore and enjoy the story aspects, partying when I can. For me, its a good mix of those things.

And, like WoW, the best parts are not in the first 10 levels of the game. The "blandness" I felt earlier has definately given way to the games own style, which I think works well here.

ZigZang
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Da Bears Nov 13, 2006, 15:34 ZigZang

LOL! Yes, perfect.  
ZigZang

9. Re: Da Bears Nov 13, 2006, 12:36 ZigZang

Dat would be wit Da Coach. May the spirit of Ditka empower da Bears wit His awsome might.

This comment was edited on Nov 13, 12:38.

ZigZang

1. Da Bears Nov 13, 2006, 10:51 ZigZang

Grossman throws for a couple or 'tree'. Sorry Blue  
ZigZang

News Comments > Romero Goes MMO
16. World of Dehewm Jan 31, 2006, 12:47 ZigZang

What me?! Copy right infringement? No this is completely original stuff here.  
ZigZang

News Comments > Morning Q&As
7. Re: the uwe boll link doesnt work Jan 11, 2006, 14:24 ZigZang

I get nothing but the Xbox shortage news on the Uwe Bol link. ??  
ZigZang

News Comments > WoW Account Bans
17. Re: heh Dec 22, 2005, 10:53 ZigZang

Ohhhhh he talking 'bout your mama!  
ZigZang

News Comments > Illinois Gaming Law KOed, Appeal Planned
6. G-Rod Dec 3, 2005, 16:30 ZigZang

G-Rod, as he is known here in Chicago, is a doofus. I can't wait till Hillary and Lieberman's bill is thrown out on its ear.  
ZigZang

News Comments > Star Wars Galaxies Starter Kit
1. Bummer Nov 9, 2005, 10:28 ZigZang

I think if I'd sunk tons of time playing SWG from the beginning to get some my own tie fighter only to now be able to get it for "free", I might be a little griefed.

Is this the beginning of the end for SWG?

ZigZang

News Comments > Sawyer Sues Atari
11. Re: hmmm. Nov 8, 2005, 11:48 ZigZang

Its the principal of the matter. When there's money on the table the vultures come out.  
ZigZang

News Comments > CoC: DCoE PC Affirmed
2. Re: No subject Nov 1, 2005, 10:14 ZigZang

nin, did you pick up a pumpkin crown from the Mad King yesterday in Lion's Arch?  
ZigZang

News Comments > etc.
6. Spike VG Awards Oct 26, 2005, 14:38 ZigZang

What a sad waste of time and energy. When is the interactive entertainment industry going to start promoting it's own talent and personalities in a show dedicated to the real people who make, design and enjoy games? The arguments that "noone wants to watch a bunch of geeks at an award show" or "that's where the money is" is a self-fulfilling, short-term, defeatest attitude. It baffles me why the gaming industry doesnt' want to take ownership of their property and develop it into a living breathing entity seperate and different and more important than anything hollywood has to offer. Its all about the attitude and right now gaming is content to be the red-haired ugly step-child to the movie and music industries.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 14:39.

ZigZang

3. Brandarama pop-up ads Oct 21, 2005, 10:52 ZigZang

Blue, for the last couple days I've been getting pop-ups from Brandarama when visiting the site. I'm using Firefox 1.0.4.  
ZigZang

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Land of the Dead
1. Low Expectations Oct 20, 2005, 11:39 ZigZang

I know nothing really about this title, but the premise could really make for an interesting game if executed well. Anyone know what's the skinny on this game?  
ZigZang

News Comments > Dear Diary
3. Re: Healthy and Fair Oct 16, 2005, 14:55 ZigZang

Do tell. Where is your favorite farming spot? I've been looking for a decent way to generate some cash and I don't have any characters suitable for "runners". I'm not looking to get a ton of cash just enough to buy a new set of armour (I'm currently 100% broke after a skill buying spree).  
ZigZang

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Serious Sam II
2. Re: Sits down and grabs a bag of munchie Oct 11, 2005, 10:04 ZigZang

I think I'll be heading to the market to pick this up (along with an assortment of cheez-flavored snacks).

I enjoyed the demo much more playing it coop on "serious".

ZigZang

News Comments > Serious Sam 2 Demo Patch
10. Re: Say what (the fuck)? Oct 7, 2005, 13:20 ZigZang

Initially disappointed with not being able to try coop in the demo, I just joined and played through it no problem (post patch). The demo is just too short to ever get into a coop groove, but it was much more satisfying than the singleplayer portion. That being said I was probably going to buy this game on release anyhow but now I have even fewer reservations.  
ZigZang

News Comments > BF2 Patch News
27. Re: wtf Sep 30, 2005, 14:06 ZigZang

Tumbler/Batman - Clearly there are pro's and con's with either approach the game takes. Commanders can and do get careless and wipe out teammates who are trying to play as a team, while other times some players just don't pay attention. I just don't see how the game can make the distinction of what players intentions are and dole out penalties accordingly. Dice/EA tried it one way and now they are gonna try another is they way I look at it. Hopefully it doensn't encourage commander's to play more indescriminatley or less stragegically, but in any case the question is, "will the game be more fun?". It certainly might make playing commander more "fun" and encourage more people to play the commander role, which is, to the design of the game, important.

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 14:07.

ZigZang

News Comments > Serious Sam 2 MP Demo Fix
2. Re: Embarrassing Sep 30, 2005, 13:50 ZigZang

Yes, could be a little too late. Wonder why its not more actively publicized by Croteam. What are those crazy Croats doing over there?  
ZigZang

News Comments > F.E.A.R. MP Demo
24. Re: Wah wah wah Sep 29, 2005, 14:28 ZigZang

I liked the SP. Will try MP. Overall the game, for me, only looked really good when I was using the slo-mo. Otherwise the game looks kinda generic.  
ZigZang

903 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo