Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Keith

Real Name Keith   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 22, 2006, 00:48
Total Comments 295 (Amateur)
User ID 31737

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Trailer
1. Re: Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Trailer Feb 12, 2016, 23:09 Keith

This looks pretty bad-ass. I'm leery, as other Warhammer products haven't been very good imo, so I'm on the fence about a pre-order while it's on sale and with the bonus content.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > TRANSFORMERS: Devastation DLC
1. Re: TRANSFORMERS: Devastation DLC Nov 14, 2015, 15:58 Keith

Hard to believe they sold enough to warrant DLC. Must have been ready to go already. Wish they'd made a decent Transformers game for PC.  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
4. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Oct 30, 2015, 22:56 Keith

I think the MP portion would be good for added longevity, mods, etc. Plus, the who knows what kind of cool shit could be found on Solaris VII. Bring it on!  

News Comments > Battle Battalions Next Week
1. Re: Battle Battalions Next Week Oct 28, 2015, 12:12 Keith

Looks like a solid phone game. When is it coming out for Android?  

News Comments > Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access
80. Re: Star Citizen Has 1M Backers; More Get Alpha Access Oct 14, 2015, 16:26 Keith

How come all you game development professionals and financial experts haven't made it to the big times yet? Have you figured out where you went wrong? Maybe start a Reddit thread to share your vast experience and knowledge?  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Specs; No Microtransaction Plans
15. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Specs; No Microtransaction Plans Oct 6, 2015, 11:52 Keith

Where are you getting your information? I have placed several DICE games (specifically the other Battlefield games) and liked most of them, especially 2142, Battlefield 4, and 1942. I do think it would be cooler if space combat was in the mix, but I would not be at all surprised if that came as a DLC later on or some such. I also like the single player campaign. I like multiplayer sometimes, but also like being able to bot it out. Seeing as you are skipping this one, I will let you know how it plays out. Oh, and douche check the irony of you saying I'm on the hype train while you are clearly riding the EA hate speed rail.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Specs; No Microtransaction Plans
10. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Specs; No Microtransaction Plans Oct 6, 2015, 11:09 Keith

The game looks good. Odd that previous posters would bitch about EA releasing req system specs. I've been following Battlefront and seems to me EA has released quite a bit of into, including gameplay videos, trailers, classes, NPCs, single & multiplayer info, vehicles, locations, what have you. All this whining despite being able to drive AT-ATs and fly X-Wings. Your EA hate runs strong.  

News Comments > Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon Announced
5. Re: Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon Announced Sep 20, 2015, 12:35 Keith

Just can't bring myself to even consider buying this. Too late for AoM. HD could only do so much to save a dated engine, and that wasn't enough. I applaud the tenacity, sort of.  

News Comments > First Wonder Trailer
8. Re: First Wonder Trailer Sep 11, 2015, 21:54 Keith

@Nethead: You sound like a total douche.  

News Comments > First Wonder Trailer
2. Re: First Wonder Trailer Sep 11, 2015, 20:47 Keith

I loved Giants: Citizen Kabuto. A real gem that should have done waaaay better in retail. Definitely going to keep this one on my short list.  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Adding Silence Penalty
9. Re: Heroes of the Storm Adding Silence Penalty Sep 8, 2015, 12:17 Keith

Keep it up bro.. you'll be silenced again!!

That scare anyone?

News Comments > World of Warships This Month
3. Re: World of Warships This Month Sep 3, 2015, 12:15 Keith

I tried Navy Field and didn't care for it. Just didn't grab me. Dropped in to WoWS for a few and have been enjoying it immensely for the past few days. Good stuff. Very satisfying to torp others or watch their ammo mags blow up.

Navy Field 2, I meant. On Steam.

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Act of Aggression
1. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Act of Aggression Sep 2, 2015, 18:07 Keith

Seen some pretty good reviews and so far I've played it via my pre-order a bit. It does harken (ahem) back to the "golden age" of RTS games, but there are some little things that seem to stick me in the eye, like selecting buildings, or choosing the different tiers. Just doesn't seem as intuitive as it could be. Hopefully it will be a success. I would like to see more classic RTS style games on the market.  

News Comments > More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen
22. Re: More Derek Smart vs. Star Citizen Aug 24, 2015, 11:40 Keith

This seems like someone saying "I didn't get what I want, when I wanted it, so I am going to tie you up in legal action until you tell me what I want to hear and how I want to hear it".
It's a shame that age doesn't make one grow up.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Aug 23, 2015, 15:32 Keith

I used a 33% off last week to pre-order Star Wars Battlefields. Pretty much a must buy. Hope it doesn't suck.  

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
5. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Planetary Annihilation: TITANS Aug 19, 2015, 14:42 Keith

I like PA in concept, but never really felt it was a finished product. As a result, I won't be adding more funds to the pot. Too bad. Such promise.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Access
25. Re: Star Citizen Dogfighting Module Access Aug 13, 2015, 09:28 Keith

Got the launcher. Had to disable antivirus as it believed the launch file to be a virus. Downloaded this portion of the game, took about 45 minutes via cable. Launched. Brings you to an apparently empty (except for your faceless, bodiless self) hanger. Moved towards the exit. Game froze. CTRL-ALT-DELETE to get out of it. Retried. Same thing. Rebooted, retried. Same thing. Deleted until further improvements.  

News Comments > Into the Stars Early Access
13. Re: Into the Stars Early Access Jul 9, 2015, 18:02 Keith

I think this looks pretty good as well. One of the devs was replying to posts on the Steam forum. Seems the team is small and improvements are slow going. Once they add remappable keys, I'm in!  

News Comments > Anarchy Online Testing New Engine
6. Re: Anarchy Online Testing New Engine Jun 20, 2015, 21:12 Keith

Really liked AO back in the day so I downloaded the upgraded engine and took it for a spin. While I don't think graphics are king, this looks like a nasty little troll that someone kicked in the face. To add insult to injury, in order to reminisce with my old characters, Funcom wanted me to hand out $14.99 for a month. Who charges that much anymore? I'm all for rebooting this game, but a graphic update should at least be palatable and the prices should reflect the current market, imo. Good look to them.  

News Comments > Toy Soldiers: War Chest Adds More Toy Soldiers
3. Re: Toy Soldiers: War Chest Adds More Toy Soldiers Jun 11, 2015, 00:46 Keith

Too bad the games blow. Would be a must buy otherwise.  

295 Comments. 15 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo