Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Will

Real Name Will   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Will W
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 16, 2006, 17:56
Total Comments 185 (Novice)
User ID 31007

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty 4 Trailer
36. Re: No subject Apr 29, 2007, 11:29 Will W

I saw the commercial on ESPN yesterday during the draft...My friend and I even re-watched it to see what game system it was due for...It didn't say so we assumed it wouldn't show up on the Wii. Or am I the guy who just totally missed the joke?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
18. No subject Apr 20, 2007, 15:59 Will W

I watched the videos. I watched them on TV and again on the internet. If someone isn't a fan of the videos being on TV, they can do several things...change the channel...write the tv network about it...boycott the sponsors...don't watch it. What about all the students who were on TV just to get some national news face time?

One girl interviewed was even a journalism major...she didn't know any victims, didn't know the shooter, didn't hear any shots, didn't even know the layout of the building. What do you think the odds are that she wasn't there simply to be on TV? THAT is truly someone capitalizing on this, the news program was simply reporting news...and that video was indeed news...I found it an interesting look at a troubled mind.

Perhaps healthy people could watch it and get an idea of some of the identifying characteristics of crazy people. Everyone's going to be up in arms because this video was on TV now, it's an outlet for their anger. I can only assume that the people who are so offended by the video actually watched the video. I can think of no better example of what a "hypocrite" is.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. No subject Mar 15, 2007, 11:20 Will W

They do have listings for other TV's, but if you own a 71" plasma TV I don't think that paying just over $2 for 5 hours of play time would be out of your price range.....

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
6. "Gamespy" link Mar 15, 2007, 08:09 Will W

The first "Gamespy" link goes to a story "The latest traffic violation: Driving while texting"...the second one at the bottom appears to be correct though.

News Comments > Supreme Commander Stress Test
4. Re: Why? Dec 7, 2006, 14:15 Will W

Yeah, it's been full since December 4th.

185 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo