Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for reginald

Real Name reginald   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 3, 2006, 14:52
Total Comments 2 (Suspect)
User ID 29524

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > New NVIDIA ForceWare Vista Drivers
16. Re: lets get real Jan 30, 2007, 20:23 reginald

When you can find any other company that has an OS that has to cover 90 percent of the computers in the world let me know about it. Considering what Microsoft is handling they are doing as good a job as any rational person can expect. Look at the Apple they control almost all the hardware that there OS is on. Thats a very easy way to seem like you have a very stable OS people. I personally blame the hardware makers for not having the drivers ready for prime time.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BF 2142 Collector's Edition
11. Re: Stay away..... far, far away! More E Oct 3, 2006, 11:16 reginald

Say what ever you want BF2 is the best mutiplayer shooter out. In a perfect world everything would work just as everyone would like but lets get real guys there will never be a perfect online game.Sure I get pissed when some on cheats or some glitch screws up my game, but the sad truth is it all goes with the our favorit passtime.
World of Warcraft has over 7,000,000 subcribers paying a monthly fee they have lots of tech issues in that game, and a hell of a lot of cheaters and millions of people still pay to play it.

This comment was edited on Oct 3, 11:18.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo