Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Waterski

Real Name Waterski   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Waterski
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 26, 2006, 00:25
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 28933

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Far Cry 3 HUD Patch Planned
2. Re: Far Cry 3 HUD Patch Planned Dec 7, 2012, 22:18 Waterski

I think F1 through F(whatever) opens the different skill, crafting, etc. menus.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BioShock Infinite Parties Like It's 1999
18. Re: BioShock Infinite Parties Like It's 1999 Jan 19, 2012, 16:03 Waterski

The small "Minerva's Den" DLC for Bioshock 2 was better than the entire game. Worth a look for anyone who was disappointed in the game itself and wants to get some last bit of good storytelling out of Rapture.  

News Comments > BioShock Demo
104. No subject Aug 21, 2007, 04:01 Waterski

Activation process has been terminated. Please make sure the SERIAL NUMBER has been entered correctly.
Press BACK to attempt another activation, click MANUAL ACTIVATION to activate manually or press CANCEL to abort. If the problem persists please contact mailto:support@securom.com.

The activation server is unable to complete your request. Please contact the software vendor.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
9. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2006, 13:20 Waterski

Actually I created the account just to post my opinion; don't have much use for bloviating incessantly on message boards. I'm at a bit of a loss as to how that constitutes trolling. And what's the "Write that from a script did you?" comment? I guess you're more of the drive by insult school of thought that seems to dominate most editorializing these days. Your script of being insulting and dismissive would seem to be readily available in any internet message board around.

The question as to whether a president has the authority to authorize warrantless wiretapping has yet to be settled by the courts. One ruling in a Detroit court does not settle the issue, nor has a single court ruling in any large federal matter ever. Current legislation awaiting congressional approval would clear up confusion in these matters. Constitutional interpretations of the legality of modern high-tech investigation tools have been on-going since the 1920's in the Olmstead Case and simply declaring that the constitution protects your right to do or say anything over the telephone that you please just doesn't cut it. Remember there didn't exist these forms of communication at the time of the writing of the constitution so further legislation and judicial review is certainly in order.

I guess this is where I'm supposed to insert the name calling and insults right?

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. No subject Sep 25, 2006, 20:44 Waterski

Thanks anyway but I've already urged my senators and representatives to support the use of warrentless wiretapping in terror investigations. These are very similar surveillance techniques already used (and upheld by courts) in organized crime investigations and I have no problem with the Gov't extending their use to catch mass murderers. This news item seems a bit misleading anyway as the administrations request for more latitude in surveillance would appear to have more than enough votes to easily pass House and Senate. As usual when the ACLU starts suing the heck out of decent and needed practices it's up to the legislative branch to more clearly lay out the issue.

Isn't this news item a bit more political than normal for this site? I visit 2 or 3 times a day and don't remember being put off by a headline in as long as I can recall. Anyway keep up the good work Blue... always the best gaming and tech news on the net...just remember all sorts of different schools of political thought visit here everyday.

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo