Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tim K

Real Name Tim K   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Atomic
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2000, 18:02
Total Comments 489 (Amateur)
User ID 2718

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
50. Bronco Oct 23, 2003, 17:04 Atomic

Did you get my e-mail?

-TimK(drekhead)

Pascal said, “Reason’s last step is the recognition that there are an infinite number of things which are beyond it. It is merely feeble if it does not go as far as to realize that.”

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
-George Bernard Shaw
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

27. Re: evil? Oct 23, 2003, 15:35 Atomic

Bah, didn't know that didn't work. E-mail on its way.

-TimK(drekhead)

Pascal said, “Reason’s last step is the recognition that there are an infinite number of things which are beyond it. It is merely feeble if it does not go as far as to realize that.”

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."
-George Bernard Shaw

23. Re: evil? Oct 23, 2003, 14:43 Atomic

I need advice on a registry scanner/cleanier for WinXP Pro.

Any suggestions? Programs to stay away from?

Bronco, I use RegCleaner. Here is the site:
http://www.jv16.org

The version I downloaded months ago was freeware, but not anymore, as you can see here:

http://mrswizard.com/reg_cleaner.htm

If you want the older freeware version, e-mail me and I'll send it your way. It's only 540k zipped.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Savage Demo
16. Re: Fileplanet Oct 7, 2003, 14:52 Atomic

Filerush torrent is 160k for me right now.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Half-Life 2 = April 2004?
21. Cornfused Oct 7, 2003, 10:29 Atomic

A third of the source code? I thought they got the whole source tree. A third is bad, but not as bad as the whole thing. Which is it? Does anyone know?

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

27. Re: Return of the giant airships Oct 2, 2003, 14:09 Atomic

No kidding.

I guess Halsy doesn't realize (or doesn't care) that Lockheed Martin employs 130,000 people, and without these government contracts they are out of work.

Also, I work for a manufacturer. We would never begin a new project without the customer ponying up some capital up front; at least tooling costs. Otherwise, you get left high and dry if they walk. It's only good business, but liberals don't understand business.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Ships Ahoy: Freedom Fighters
10. Re: Heh Oct 1, 2003, 13:41 Atomic

So did Half-Life and a few other games. Not a big deal really. You can also command them to move up, fallback, etc. Were you expecting an RPG or something?

My point exactly. They call it a key component, but nothing new there. I played the demo and liked it. I just can't believe they call the teammates a key component.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Ships Ahoy: Freedom Fighters
1. Heh Oct 1, 2003, 12:04 Atomic

Because wars are not won alone, a key component of the game depends on the player's ability to recruit and lead fellow New Yorkers in the battle against the Red Menace.

Which consists of walking up to them and hitting the use key.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > BF1942 SitRep
13. Re: Why no voice chat? Sep 27, 2003, 14:36 Atomic

Integrated voice chat? Why is that stopping you?

Ever heard of:

RogerWilco ?
TeamSpeak ?
Ventrilo ?

Geez.

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

4. Re: Matrix trailer Sep 26, 2003, 10:58 Atomic

Try to right-click, save as this link:

http://progressive.warnerbros.com/thematrix/us/med/rev_theatre_0x3839_480_dl.mov

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

3. Re: :o) Sep 23, 2003, 10:14 Atomic

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"

- Arthur Carlson
This comment was edited on Sep 23, 10:14.

-George Bernard Shaw

101. Condolences Sep 19, 2003, 21:37 Atomic

Blue,

Please accept my sympathies, because I do feel for you and your family after recently having gone through loss myself.

God bless you, and thanks for your dedication. Hang in there. It does hurt a little less as time goes on, but I don't think you ever truly get over it. Cherish the memories, and have faith that you will be together again.

TimK (drekhead)
This comment was edited on Sep 19, 21:39.

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Empires: Dawn of the Modern World Demos
67. Re: Temple of Elemental Evil Sep 19, 2003, 13:51 Atomic

Ah, see? I knew it was something simple. Thanks for the info!

-TimK(drekhead)

-George Bernard Shaw

News Comments > Empires: Dawn of the Modern World Demos
62. Re: Temple of Elemental Evil Sep 19, 2003, 12:58 Atomic

Bronco,

I've been meaning to ask.. what is TPFKAS2S? Probably something simple or common, so yes, I am showing my ignorance.

Also, is everyone else as impressed as I am with all the lurkers that registered just to give their regards? I found it very endearing, and I hope they stay!

-George Bernard Shaw

52. Thoughts Sep 18, 2003, 09:13 Atomic

Blue,

I lost my father in May to cancer, so I am especially sensitive to your situation. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Also, thanks for your courage and professionalism to persevere with the website.

Regards,
TimK

-George Bernard Shaw

28. Re: wakey wakey! Sep 17, 2003, 16:08 Atomic

So how did it (pr0n) get that spelling anyway?

I've often wondered about that too ...

http://www.faqs.org/docs/jargon/P/pr0n.html

This comment was edited on Sep 17, 16:08.

-George Bernard Shaw

31. Re: Curb... Sep 16, 2003, 17:05 Atomic

Joey Pants is "The Handler"

This fall on CBS!

-George Bernard Shaw

1. Go Cowboys! Sep 16, 2003, 10:02 Atomic

nt

-George Bernard Shaw

35. Re: Slight Mistake: Sep 15, 2003, 17:30 Atomic

Taking someone's dog away after three complaints is excessive. On that, we can agree.

-George Bernard Shaw

33. Re: Slight Mistake: Sep 15, 2003, 16:32 Atomic

Of course dogs bark and I am not against dogs barking, but I am against dogs barking uncontrollably. I have had neighbors with dogs that I heard and other neighbors with dogs I never heard. So, obviously, it can be controlled, probably through training.

The main point of my post was to point out the absurdity of the assertion that I quoted. You can't simply tell people to move because you don't want to take responsibility for your actions, or those in your charge. That's ridiculous.

-George Bernard Shaw

489 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo